The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 39: SM03-Pi, Day 0 through Day 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39: SM03-Pi, Day 0 through Day 6 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

There were more hugs, and a lot more congratulations, before everyone decided it was time to get some rest. No one had any idea what 'time' it was, but everyone felt exhausted. There was a brief attempt by the girls to let Steve and Anna have a night alone together, but Anna managed to convince them that they wouldn't mind splitting up that night to let more of the girls cuddle with Steve. They went ahead with the draw, using playing cards; five hearts for Steve's bed, two diamonds for Anna's, and the jokers for the two who would share a bed alone.

Joanna Wilson was the least 'mature' of the girls, and nearly cried when she drew a joker. Sarah had drawn the Ace of Hearts, and offered to trade with her, but Julie spoke up instead. "No, Sarah, I know you, you're not going to sleep unless you're with Steve. I'll trade," and she handed her Queen to Joanna.

Steve smiled at Julie, and pulled her to him. "That was a very kind thing to do," he told her, "I'm proud of you." He hugged her soundly, and kissed her on the cheek. He looked her in the eyes briefly, then gave her a peck on the lips as well. Julie shivered, then put her arms around him and hugged him back. "I love you, Steve. I don't know if I can think of you as 'Daddy', but you can bet I'll do as I'm told, as best I can, if for no other reason than to make you happy."

Steve gave her one last squeeze, and said, "That will be just fine. I just want us all to be a family; exactly what we call each other is irrelevant. Anna and I will try to guide you, to help you mature, but you'll do the work, just like people have done since there have been people."

As Steve released Julie, he pulled Joanna in to replace her. "I think you have something you should say to Julie, don't you?" he asked gently, too quietly for anyone else to hear. Joanna nodded, and said to Julie, "I don't know how to thank you. I'm sure you want to be with him just as badly as I do; but I need it even more than I want it. It's so hard; we've all lost so much." She stopped, unable to continue, but everyone knew what she meant.

All of the girls came up to Steve and Joanna in turn, and stroked her cheek, and hugged her, and generally made her feel loved and appreciated. Steve was glad to see the girls coming together; he'd been mildly worried that cliques would form and he'd be spending all his time meditating pointless disputes.

As the support session wound down, everyone went off to their individual rooms to prepare for bed, and then went to Steve or Anna's room as appropriate. Steve was slightly surprised when Julie and Linda Bingham, the recipient of the other joker, showed up in his room.

When he noticed the air mattresses and sleeping bags they were dragging behind them, he smiled and asked, "Planning on camping out tonight?" The two girls just smiled, and set up shop at the foot of his bed. They pushed the mattresses together, and zipped the sleeping bags together into a single larger bag, then kissed him soundly and climbed in together.

Steve kissed each of the girls who were going to sleep with him, and climbed into the middle of the bed. The girls arranged themselves around him, and they all soon faded off to sleep.

The next day, Steve awoke to find one of the girls in his arms, facing him. He was glad of that, because he suspected if she'd been spooning, he'd have woken up with a handful of young breast, and that would have led to problems he just wasn't prepared to handle. The day went fairly quietly, and Steve and Anna got some private time to explore their new relationship, on both a physical and an emotional level.

They spent several hours exchanging their life stories, comparing the experience of growing up in Australia with growing up in America, of Anna's extensive medical treatment as she recovered from her accident, to Steve's fascination with computers and how people could use and misuse them, to his involuntary career change into long-haul trucking when the dot-com industry collapsed. Their previous marriages were reviewed and compared, and they both got wistful as they considered their lost spouses. Steve was still surprised that he didn't feel more pain than he did, and he finally asked the room if the aliens were doing anything about it.

When the room said that they'd been suppressing negative emotions, but at a steadily decreasing rate, Steve and Anna were briefly shocked and angered, but eventually decided they'd been better off. They decided not to mention it to the girls unless they noticed something odd.

The physical side of their new relationship blossomed as well, with Steve finally getting a chance to test his theory about Anna's sexuality. When he snuck a rope around her wrist and tied it to the other one behind her back, she melted in his arms, and allowed him to bend her over the small table in his room and take her from behind. He taunted her about taking her ass as well, but quickly determined that the threat was exciting but that she feared the actual act. He'd enjoyed anal sex with an early girlfriend, who got off on it, but Amanda hadn't liked it, and he hadn't really missed it. So he restricted himself to taunting Anna, and fingering her rosebud, and thought himself lucky.

Steve's explorations of Anna's submission and his own dominance were much more 'restrained' than they'd been with Amanda. He restricted himself to limiting Anna's mobility, or range of motion, when she wasn't completely immobile. He teased her asshole, but he didn't penetrate it, not with his cock, nor his finger, nor with any toys. He did stimulate it once with a vibrator, and got a very satisfactory response, but Anna was twitchy about the subject, and he didn't pursue it.

Over the next several days, Steve and Anna and the girls cemented their family ties. Anna had 'that talk' with the girls, warning them that womanhood came with certain unpleasant realities and telling them what to expect. Steve told Anna the story of his mysterious voice, and what he suspected it meant. And Steve finally got to eat Anna's pussy, when he tied her arms to the bedposts, and bound her calves to her thighs before spreading her knees and going to town.

He ate her to four orgasms, then pushed his rock hard dick into her, and fucked her to three more before he spurted into her already populated womb. The room had confirmed that their baby was implanted safely, and growing well. It was far too early to do a scan that would tell them the gender, but Steve knew whatever sex it was, it would be a very, very spoiled baby indeed, with nine big sisters ready to cater to its every whim.

Unlike their anal experience, Anna began to allow him to use his mouth on her freely; at first he had to bind her if he wanted a taste of pussy, but eventually, he worked her around to his point of view. She still didn't want to suck his cock, and he was perfectly fine with that, though it meant his first penetration of the day ended more quickly than he'd prefer.

Anna and the girls continued to bond as well, with long chats on a variety of subjects. Steve was careful to find things to do away from the rest of them, so Anna could discuss things that would embarrass the girls if he was present. He was exploring what little the aliens would tell him about their science and technology; it was going to be the effort of a lifetime to understand even a small sliver of their knowledge, but he was more interested in a broad, shallow survey anyway.

Things got a bit interesting at one point, when Steve accidentally walked in on one of the girls while she was showing some of her peers the finer points of masturbation. He apologized for interrupting, suggested that Anna could answer any questions they had, and left quickly. None of the girls involved could meet his eyes for the rest of the day, but they bounced back quickly, and nothing more was said about it, to him at least. Anna had an amused look in her eyes for at least a couple of days, and Steve was a lot noisier as he entered and exited rooms for the next several days.

By the fourth day, Steve and Anna were sleeping together, with a few of the more nervous girls sharing their bed, and a few more in sleeping bags on their floor. Not quite half of the girls were now sleeping in their own rooms, sometimes in pairs, and sometimes alone. The pairings seemed to change every night, which kept Steve from worrying about cliques, which had nearly become an obsession with him.

Steve tried to spend time with the girls, individually and in pairs, as they explored what education they could extract from the room monitor's limited information. They also worked at various crafts and hobbies they'd had, and indulged in some good old-fashioned play, with life-sized baby dolls being a favorite. Sarah showed a particular interest in Steve's computer-security history, and they spent nearly an hour every day discussing things like fuzz tests against input validation, buffer overruns, privilege escalation attacks, and social engineering.

The morning of their sixth full day since the disaster, Steve and Anna woke up alone in their bed. The girls had insisted that they'd be OK for one night, and that Steve and Anna deserved some private time. They'd had a nice quiet evening talking and cuddling, and indulging in a little light petting, before going to bed. In the morning, well rested, Steve took Anna on a long journey to pleasure.

He started by tying her on her back, spreadeagled, and slowly teasing and licking his way from her toes, up the soles of her feet, to her ankles, and calves, to her knees. He stopped there, and moved to her ears, kissing and licking her earlobes, then along her jaw to her chin, and around her lips to her cheeks and brow. He moved back down the other side to her neck, where he stopped again, and began with her fingers and palm, stopping again at the elbows.

By this point, Anna was begging him to touch her breasts, or her cunt, or her ass; to take her any way he wanted, even up the ass, if he'd only stop teasing her. He gave her what she wanted, rather than what she'd asked for, by licking her clit while he stroked the tip of his finger across her anus. She came spectacularly, and he kept up the stimulation for a solid minute before he relented and let her begin to relax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.