The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 33: SM03-Epsilon, Day 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: SM03-Epsilon, Day 6 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke to the sound of whispers. He looked down at two unfamiliar heads of hair, laying on his chest and speaking in low tones. A hand belonging to one of the heads was resting on his pants, over his morning erection, and it seemed to feature in a significant portion of their discussion. He cleared his throat, and the two heads of hair grew faces.

Donna and Lana looked up at him, and Lana said, "We hear you really know how to swing this baseball bat. Neither one of us does the girl-on-girl thing, but we don't mind watching another woman have a good time. Would you let us take advantage of the option we didn't have the energy to exercise last night?"

Steve grinned. "I'd be glad to, if you're sure you want it, but I have to drain the tank if that thing's going to work right."

Donna released his dick, and said, "Yes, I think you'd better take care of that in the bathroom. We'll be waiting. Kiss us before you go."

Steve did so, kissing Donna first, since she'd asked for it, then giving Lana a quick peck as well. He left the room, and took care of business. When he returned, he found two naked women on his bed. He stripped, and lay down between them.

Lana spoke for the first time that morning. "We matched for it," she said, "and I won, so you get to do me first. Donna's going to suck you off first, so that you'll last longer for me, if it's OK with you."

Steve smiled, and kissed her. The kiss quickly heated up, and his tongue battled hers for a minute before he drew back. She was slightly breathless, and he told her, "Does that give you the impression that I'm in favor of your plan?"

She nodded, and looked over at Donna. Donna nodded in return, and began to kiss her way down Steve's chest to his crotch. She found him completely erect when she got there and she wasted no time in applying her mouth to his rigid penis. It didn't take long for Steve to fill her mouth, and after she'd swallowed and licked him clean, she started sucking again, until he got hard.

She pulled back, and Steve stroked her cheek and thanked her for her attentions. He turned to Lana, and said, "Have you all noticed yet that you've got maidenheads again? I'll try to be gentle, but this is going to at least sting."

Lana nodded, and said, "Yes, we knew. It wasn't bad the last time, and I hope it goes as smoothly this time. I had a gentle lover then, and I'm told you're incredibly gentle yourself."

Steve began to make love to Lana, stroking and kissing and licking and nibbling his way around her body, until she was panting, and begging him to enter her. He moved over her, and positioned himself. As promised, her hymen took only a few strokes to brush aside, and the pain was minimal. He was soon pumping his full length into and out of her, and kissing her mouth and squeezing her breasts as he went. Her moans were supplemented by Donna's as she fingered herself in time to Steve's strokes.

Finally, Lana tripped over the edge into orgasm, and dragged Steve over with her. Steve stuck with her as long as he could, but his softening dick soon fell out of her, and he rolled back off of her, so that she could breathe more easily. He was laying there, whispering into her ear how he'd enjoyed that and about his already growing love for her, when he felt a mouth descend on his sticky cock. Donna looked up at him with a smile in her eyes as she cleaned him.

After she had him clean, she moved over to do the same for Lana. The sight stiffened Steve's cock quickly and when he was fully erect, he pulled Donna away from Lana, and flipped her onto her back.

"You'd better be wet," he said, "because that was so hot I don't think I can wait for you to warm up before I nail you. Do you have any last words?"

"Yes," she said, and fell silent.

"What are they?" he asked.

"That is my last word. 'Yes'"

Steve swore he'd heard that exchange before, but couldn't place it. Fortunately, he wasn't quizzed on it. Despite a good night's sleep, his endurance was tested by the passionate lovemaking that followed. He entered Donna quickly, finding that she'd broken her hymen while masturbating one night in their old quarters.

Steve soon had Donna as excited as he'd had Lana, and it didn't take long for the two of them to come together, just as Steve and Lana had. They clung together for a while, and then Steve climbed off, and went to get some cleaning supplies. He washed himself, and then Donna. He smiled down at Lana, and said, "I figured since you disclaimed any interest in girl-girl stuff, you wouldn't want to return the favor, and clean her up. Assuming for the moment that you considered it a favor."

Lana smiled, "No offense taken. I'm not into girl-girl, and I don't think Donna is normally, but she was pretty aroused by watching us, and I think she got carried away."

Donna had roused by now, and she tossed her two cents in. "Yes, I did get carried away. I'd sucked all the sperm off of Steve's dick, and I still wanted more, so I went the only other place I could get to that had some. I kind of liked it, but if you didn't, I won't bother you like that again."

"It wasn't bad," Lana said, "but I don't think I'll be repeating it any time soon. It just feels too weird."

Steve pushed his way into their discussion. "It sounds to me," he said, "that you two tried something, and neither one is offended, but neither one is interested in repeating it either. So I'd suggest you simply drop the topic, before you wander off into dangerous territory."

There was general agreement, so Steve suggested a shower to clean up before breakfast. There was a minimum of extracurricular activity, since everyone was hungry. They dried each other, and Steve helped the women brush out their hair, before everyone got dressed.

Lana and Donna's new clothes were in Steve's pattern instead of Johnny's. That caused a quiet moment, but it quickly passed; both women were in too good a mood from their morning excursion to let anything drag them down.

The other newcomers seemed in a generally good mood, but it paled in comparison to Lana and Donna's mood. Several of the women guessed the cause of the difference, and began to maneuver to get into the rotation for Steve's affections. Angela had been the quickest, and she snuggled up to Steve after he finished his breakfast, and said, "Would you be interested in spending a little time cheering me up?"

Steve looked around and saw a couple of his wives giving him the 'high sign', so he said, "Sure, I think I can help you out. Why don't you come to my room and we can discuss it in private?"

When Steve entered his room, Angela turned to him and said. "Bev says I can trust you. She doesn't know what I'm going to ask you, but she swore you could keep a secret."

Steve looked at her, and said, "I can. I've kept everyone else's, and I'll keep yours."

Angela started undressing, and when she was naked, she pulled the belt out of the 'shirt' part of her clothing, and held it up to Steve. "Tie me up," she said. Steve took the belt, and one wrist, and tied a simple knot around it. He turned her, and brought the bound wrist up behind her back, just above her ass. He reached for the other wrist, and tied it to the first one.

Having secured her wrists, and rendered her relatively helpless, he reached around her, and began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. He paused in his assault to remove his own clothing, and then pulled her back against him, with his dick pressed against the small of her back, under her bound wrists, and his hands massaging her breasts.

When he had her well-aroused, he pushed her forward, and bent her over the small table opposite his bed. He reached under her, and stroked between her lips, checking her lubrication. It was extensive, and her clit was fully extended. He slid a finger into her, checking for a hymen. He found one, so he started using first one, then two, and then three fingers to stretch her channel, and the barrier across it. When he felt the barrier break, he pulled his hand out, and slid his dick in after it. He was soon pounding away at her, and he reached under her to finger her clit while he did so. She came spectacularly, and he released her clit in favor of continuing the pounding with his dick.

Having triggered her first orgasm, the sensations from her channel soon triggered another one, until she finally pushed Steve over the edge, after nearly a half-dozen orgasms of her own. She collapsed, panting, and Steve picked her up, and moved her to the bed. He removed the belt, and replaced it with a pair of wrist cuffs, which he tied with rope to the bedposts at the head of the bed. He'd just applied the ankle cuffs and their ropes when Angela recovered from the long series of orgasms he'd driven her to.

She looked startled, but before she could object, Steve said. "I don't do safe-words. Stop means stop. I'll stop if you tell me to, but you've got another half-dozen orgasms coming, and then it's my turn again."

Angela remained silent, and Steve finished tying the ropes to the foot of the bed. Then he lay down beside her and started gently caressing her, touching her at random, at first avoiding the obvious erogenous zones completely, then slowly approaching them, until Angela moaned with frustration. Steve began to stroke, and lick, and suck in earnest, worshiping her breasts, teasing her clit, and rubbing a finger across her anus.

He brought her to the edge of orgasm, then backed off, repeating the process until she was moaning again. Then he quickly brought her off, triggering a major orgasm, which he did his best to extend. He finally let her collapse, before slowly building her up towards the next one. After her third orgasm, he untied her ankles, and raised and separated her thighs to give him access so he could enter her. His rock hard dick pressed into her, and she started to moan again as his entry stimulated her already over-active clit. He started pumping away, and she came twice more before he finished, pumping his second load into her depths.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.