Goodnight - Cover

Goodnight

by Formyfreedom

Copyright© 2007 by Formyfreedom

Erotica Sex Story: The first story I wrote. Primarily about the night my son was conceived.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

We'd spent all day hiking in a park not far from her parent's house and had returned there to discover that her mom and dad were out on one of the riverboat casinos for the night. We sat down and watched a movie though I can't for the life of me remember what the movie was. It was almost 11 when the movie was over and I had a forty-five minute drive ahead of me so I got up to leave. She walked with me to the foyer of the house to let me out when I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. She smiled playfully and gasped when I leaned forward and pressed her back forcefully to the door and began to kiss her.

I took my time. Our mouths glued together and me holding her against the cold metal door with the length of my body. I took my hands and held the sides of her face with my fingers lightly wrapped into her hair. She always said that's what got us in trouble. She melted in my arms.

Holding her face I began to kiss down her neck eventually releasing one side and sliding my teeth around that spot that always made her weak in her knees. She moaned and I bit firmly but not forcefully down on her.

Her hands came up my back lifting my shirt so that she could run them over my shoulders. I remember well the feeling of her nails sliding down my skin. I had scratch marks running down my back for a week afterwards.

I'm not sure how her shirt and bra came off but I remember suckling her nipples. She had those light pink nipples that get so fiercely hard when they are played with. The areola hardening and crinkling with the proud nipple standing firmly on the tip of each breast. She was easily a large c cup or possibly a small d. I remember her breathing as I licked and sucked on them. Steadily growing louder with little moans each time. Then I remember hearing her softly yet firmly saying to me 'harder... suck harder' and I did. Her mouth came open in a silent scream.

As I continued to suckle and nibble at her chest my hand crept down and opened the button on her jeans. Unwilling to wait for them to come completely off I pushed my hand in and over her panties. They weren't just wet they were soaked. I played with her clit through the material. Feeling it swollen and jutting forward just begging to be caressed. She began to moan more loudly as I did so. Encouraging me to go further. Her fingers digging into the skin of my back urging me onward.

I remember that I didn't rush. I took my time and played with her while I kissed my way back up to her mouth. Her back still pressed against the door her legs spread wide enough for my fingers but no wider. I whispered in her ear how much I loved that she was so wet and ready. She just moaned in agreement. My fingers continued to rub and caress her.

I pulled my hand out of her jeans and turned her around so that her tits were pressed against the cold mettle of the door, her hands holding her out just enough so that she could keep her balance. I hooked my thumbs around the top of her pants and through the sides of her panties. Pulling downward I slid her pants to the ground. Now at eye level from behind I reached out my tongue and flicked it across her clit. My head bent backwards so that I could surround her sex with my entire mouth I alternated between thrusting my tongue inside her and rolling it across her engorged clit. I knew it wasn't enough to get her off, just enough to frustrate her and make her want more. I continued for five or ten minutes just thrusting and licking alternately. Tasting her juices as they ran out of her and into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.