Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Anna felt that same bit of disorientation as the world shifted around her and she was back in Nicole's apartment. Nicole leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Now you know how both David and I feel. We want you, but the choice is up to you. As soon as you make a decision, let me know."

Nicole started to walk away, but before she had taken two steps, Anna said, "Nikki?"

Nicole looked over her shoulder. She said, "You know I don't like that nickname," but said it with a big smile on her face showing her forgiveness.

"Yes, but it ensures your complete attention."

Nicole turned around. "And what is it you wish my complete attention for?"

"Nicole, everything's so turned upside down and all around. How can I be sure of anything? How can I be sure that was even David, and not some shape shifter pretending to be him?"

"Believe me, I understand. Before David left, we were both simple college students living our lives like normal people. Now, we're the Goddess of Love, responsible for the fostering of love amongst the entire human race. Somewhat imposing, don't you think?"

"So now what?"

"That, dearie, is up to you. I would love to take you in my arms, take you into the bedroom and make love to you, but only if that's what you really want, too. The decision is yours."

"And if I say no?"

"Then I will be disappointed, but always your friend."

Anna stared at Nicole, unsure of what to do. Here was a chance to live out a fantasy she had had since first meeting Nicole. And from everything she was being told, all she had to do was accept. But she was terrified. Anna had so few really good friends. If she did this everything would change between her and the two people she loved the most. Was she willing to risk so much for the chance at a roll in the hay with anyone, even Nicole? "I'm scared, Nikki."

"Of what? Surely you must know that I would never hurt you."

"It's just..."

Nicole listened as Anna searched for words she didn't have. Nicole said, "Take my hand," and extended her hand to Anna.

Anna stared at it only briefly before putting her hand in Nicole's. Nicole's mind was filled with images of Anna's feelings and concerns, and Nicole was better able to put into words what Anna was thinking. "You're afraid of losing what you already have for a reality that may not be as good as the fantasy in your mind."

Anna nodded. She looked down, unwilling to show Nicole the fear in her eyes. Nicole turned Anna's face back to her own. Nicole leaned over and gently pressed her lips to Anna's. The kiss was friendly and loving, almost comforting in its own way. Then Nicole said, "I love you, Anna. And I want you to know that nothing will change that for me, not even sex. But if you're afraid it will, there's something I can do. With your permission, and only with your permission, after we're finished, if you want me to, I can change the memory of everything you've experienced today to something a little more... normal."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll change your memory so that you don't remember anything... too unusual. Let's say everything up to you falling in the toilet is the same, but after that, you will remember having just used the bathroom normally, then you collected your clothes, and went home. Then, for the last half hour, instead of taking a trip to see David, you spent in bed with that sweat soaked bra playing with yourself, which I believe is what you were planning originally." Anna blushed furiously, but didn't deny it. "I'm just asking you to take a chance on us first."

"Us, you and David, or us, you and me?"

"Us, you, me, and David. When it comes to anything with either of us, Anna love, doing it with one is the same as doing it with the other. That's something I cannot change."

Anna thought about it for a few seconds before saying, "Okay, let's try it. But first, promise me one thing."

"What?"

"No matter how this goes, no matter what happens, you let me remember it."

"Alright, if you insist."

Anna stepped into Nicole's arms and took her face in hand. Nicole pulled the smaller girl close and kissed her, this time in as overtly sexual a matter as possible. Their lips parted and Nicole slid her tongue into Anna's mouth. Their tongues played within their mouths, wrestling like kittens. Finally, Nicole swept Anna into her arms and carried her into the bedroom. She lay Anna on the bed, and kissed her again. Then, with a brief exercise of her new powers, Nicole made both of them naked. She got up on the bed beside Anna and gently rubbed her hands over Anna's body. She rubbed Anna's arms and shoulders, then moved on to the girl's beautiful abdomen. She rubbed Anna's stomach until Anna was writhing underneath Nicole's touch.

Anna reached up and took Nicole's breasts in hand. Anna knew she was going faster than she usually would, but she couldn't help herself. For so long she had fantasized about this, but felt it would always be nothing more than a fantasy. Nicole had never expressed an interest in anything other than guys, and Anna had been to afraid of losing Nicole as a friend to tell her about her lesbianism. Now she was afraid that this was all some big dream, and that she'd suddenly wake up and this beautiful experience would disappear like the morning dew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.