Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Nicole ran into her apartment building, not even winded. She jogged up the five flights of steps to her floor (something else she had never done before). When she entered the hall to her apartment, she saw Anna waiting for her by her door. Anna looked at her in stunned amazement. "What's with the sweats?"

"I went jogging this morning."

"You? Jogging? What? Did the devil call this morning and say that hell had frozen over?"

Nicole got the spare key from the top of the door frame. "Very funny. I just had this urge to jog this morning. Any problem with that?"

"I'm just kidding. I think it's great you've started exercising."

They went inside. Nicole said, "Your clothes are in a pile in my room. With one exception."

"Oh?"

Nicole pulled David's top off. As she reached behind her, she said, "I didn't have a sports bra, so I used your bra. It's smaller size acted in much the same way." Nicole handed the bra to Anna.

Anna took it, saying, "You... wore my bra?"

Anna seemed stunned. "Sure. I hope you don't mind. If I stretched it out too much, I'll buy a replacement."

As Anna held the bra, Nicole could almost feel her tremble. Anna stared at the bra with abject fascination. "No need for that." She then shook herself out of her reverie, and said, "I need to use your restroom. Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

Anna walked into the bathroom. After only a few seconds, Nicole heard a splash, and Anna say, "What the?! Damn it!"

"You okay?"

"I fell into the toilet. I thought David left yesterday morning."

"He did."

"Then why is the toilet seat up? Don't tell me you haven't used it since before he left."

"No, I used it this morning."

"Did some man use it after you? A maintenance man, perhaps?"

Nicole could hear the implied emotion in Anna's voice. Anna had known David first, and had been the one to introduce them. Somehow Nicole knew that Anna was wondering if she was cheating on David (not that she ever would), but Anna also wanted to believe in Nicole, and was giving her an out even if she was cheating.

"No. I used it with the seat up."

"Why?"

"Because I had to pee," Nicole said as if Anna were being silly for asking.

"So... What? You decided to squat above the toilet in a balancing act to see if you could do it?"

"No, silly, I peed standing up with my dick."

Anna laughed. "Okay, you got me. I was being silly for thinking you had been with someone other than David. But seriously, why is the seat up?"

"Because I went in there this morning, lifted the seat, pointed my dick at the bowl, and let loose." Why wouldn't Anna believe her?

"Okay, fine, don't tell me."

Nicole had had enough. She stormed into the bathroom, pulled her pants down right in front of Anna, saying, "I used this to pee into the toilet."

Anna stared at it. "You... You've got a... a dick!"

Nicole pulled her pants up. "Well, duh."

"But where'd it come from? How long have you had it?"

"For the last 25 years, since I was born."

"First off, you're only 24. Secondly, you didn't have it when we went to the beach last month on David's birthday."

Nicole was about to protest when images of getting changed on that trip flashed into mind. Two sets of images. In one, she and Anna changed in the women's dressing room/bathroom. In that one, she had a cunt. In the other, she changed alone in the men's room. In that one, she had a dick. But in neither did she have both, as she had now. And the more she thought about it, the more that proved to be the rule rather than the exception in her memories. In no memory before this morning, could she ever remember having both a dick and a cunt. She could remember having both, but not at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.