Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"You've been fucking Jane Smith, haven't you?" Victoria asked as she drove her bright red Porsche up Lake Shore Drive from her Gold Coast apartment to Belmont Avenue then cut north to Addison Avenue. She was dressed in a pale blue set of silk pajamas and her chinchilla coat. She had satin slippers on her feet. The whole aura of Victoria's sensuous scent encased in this car.

"Yes, I have. We've been fuck buddies since I started," Josh admitted.

"I like Jane, she's a sweet girl," Victoria said, looking straight ahead.

"She is nice," Josh agreed.

"Would you drop her for me?" she asked.

"Ummmm, I don't know," he stammered.

"Who is prettier?"

"You are, of course."

"Who gives you a better fuck."

"You do, you taught me a lot today. Right here," he pointed toward his flat. She pulled over and parked in a rare empty spot on the street. They were bathed in an orangish halogen light.

"Look Josh, I'm not trying to pressure you. You're the best I've had in a long time... let me rephrase that. You are the best I've ever had from a young guy, period. I've slept with older men who were very good and all you need is experience. I'm laying all my cards on the table. I want you to move in with me. Be my regular lover. I know people working together is taboo at Bellform, but if anyone finds out I can fix things."

"That'd be difficult for me to do."

"And why is that?" she asked curiously. She was not angry, she just wanted to know why he was so hesitant. Most guys getting an offer like that from a girl like her would leap at the chance.

"My mother owns this building. She'd be pissed at me if I upped and moved out without giving her proper notice."

"So give her two weeks to a month's notice. You live in a place that it's easy to rent out. Does she give you free rent?"

"No, my father won't allow it. I don't pay the full amount but still it is a healthy chunk out of my paycheck."

"Do you want to become my permanent lover? I can show you around and introduce you to many important people in this city," Victoria took her hand and caressed his face. "I'm the icing on the cake."

"I think I'd love to be your main lover," he admitted. "Answer me a question, will you."

"Shoot!"

"You are wearing a coat that is worth two years or more of my salary, why do you have to work when you've got a luxury apartment. Two expensive cars, and wear designer clothes almost every day?"

"In the next ten years, Bellform will be mine. Uncle Jim insists that I learn everything from the bottom up. I started two years ago in the mail room after classes from DePaul University. When I graduated a year and a half ago, I was moved into my current position. In a few months I'll be put somewhere else in the firm to learn that part of the business. In the meantime I have to be subserviant to anyone who runs that part of the company. I could have easily not worked on Saturday, but that would undermine Mikleski's authory and according to my uncle I'm not permitted to do that."

"I see," Josh said, knowing that it all made sense to him. He knew one day he would own his parents real estate empire but he didn't see that happening anytime soon. Both were middle-aged and fit. He didn't see either of them losing their health. As far as Josh was concerned, he didn't want his father or mother to die at all.

"Think about what I'm offering you," she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I haven't been fucked this good in years. In fact, by any guy."

"What does that mean?"

"I roomed with a lesbian for two years and she was the absolute best. However I have a penchant for men. I'm not into girls any longer. I just call that affair as a learning experience. Now go to your place and start thinking about what I said."

"Okay," he opened the door. "See you tomorrow."

"If I treat you differently at work, don't worry. We can't mix business with pleasure," she smiled and roared off.

Josh had no trouble sleeping that night. He met Estelle when he entered the two flat. She had a disappointed look upon her face that he hadn't come right home after the Bears game as he promised. Josh explained that something had come up but he would make it up to her during the week. He declined sleeping with her that night.

Monday he met Victoria in the elevator. She had another revealing outfit on again. They nodded at each other and rode up to their floor.

"Have you done any thinking about what we discussed," Victoria asked.

"Nothing but," he replied as they reached her office.

"And?" she set her purse on the desk and hung her woolen coat up on the coat tree. She wouldn't want to wear a fur to work. She felt if she did this, she might be making other women jealous of her all the more.

"Give me a little more time, please?" he practically begged.

"I didn't expect an answer so soon," she smiled, giving his hand a quick squeeze. "It's a hard decision to make. But I guarantee that you won't have any regrets with me. And I will make your whole life so much worthwhile. Besides, I wouldn't mind if you and Jane had a bit of fun from time to time. She was your first here at Bellform and it'd be cruel of me to insist that you cut her off completely. I don't want all of you, just the most of you."

"I just hope this isn't one of my dreams."

"If I'm in it, I'm flattered," she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

When Josh arrived at his office, he was confused. This luscious thing wanted him but not exclusively. As he understood it, he was being offered carte blanch to screw around with Jane and perhaps Estelle. Maybe Victoria had another guy on the side and that she liked another man for variety.

Josh went straight home from the job. He knock on Estelle's door. When she opened it up, she looked like she was pleased to see him.

"I made us some Mexican dishes," Estelle took his hand and tugged him gently into her place. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am," he grinned.

"Kiss," she insisted. He leaned down to put his lips on hers. She had her tongue out waiting for him. Her tiny frame molded to his body.

"Mmmmmmmmm," he moaned, feeling her tongue do its work in his mouth. Of the three, Estelle was the best kisser. Victoria was the best in bed and Jane had the wittiest sense of humor. He recalled the movie Amadeus where Mozart liked all three wigs and wished that he had three heads so he could wear them all. He felt the same with Estelle, Jane and Victoria.

"That's what I say," she smiled after breaking the kiss. She helped him out of his overcoat and suitcoat to hang them up in the foyer. "I really missed you more than you can imagine."

"Well I'm here for you now," Josh said smelling the delicious food. His best dishes came frozen and popped into the mircowave.

"Sit in the kitchen, the food is ready."

"It's smells great!" he exclaimed, sitting down.

"You must keep up your strength so you can make love to me," she served him his dish then kissed him on the cheek. "You will sleep the whole night with me?"

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Josh started digging in.

Josh refused Estelle's offer of a blowjob. He thought he only had two shots left in his gun, maybe three. Estelle, on the other hand, had at least five intense orgasms before he came the first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.