Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"I'm taking the week off on the 11th of October," Jane told Josh after they finished a bout of lovemaking the next Saturday night.

"Oh? Why?"

"I've got a week coming to me and I haven't seen my parents since early last summer. I have to take it or lose it. I wanted Christmas week but too many people are taking that off too so Mikleski won't let me go."

"I see!" Josh said. "You know, if I could take a week I'd go with you but I don't get any vacation time until next August."

"I'll have to use my toy," Jane giggled. "And you can use your hand. Unless Victoria wants to borrow you."

"How many times do I have to tell you, she's hot but she's not my type," Josh sounded bitter as he got up to take a leak.

"I was only teasing you, sweetie," she followed him into the bathroom. "If she gave you half a chance, you'd be on her like a carp grabbing a piece of corn. I know you."

"Besides, that girl hardly knows I exist except for the piles of papers she plops on my desk. She is sexy and all the guys know it but that doesn't mean she's going to spread her legs for any of us." He shook the last drops from his penis and flushed the toilet.

"Look Josh, I want to still be fuck buddies but if some other girl wants you, it's okay with me to screw her. Like I said before, this is a no strings attached relationship," she sat down to relieve herself too.

"Let's not talk about this shit! Okay?" he said. "Besides, I was planning on inviting you out to my parents for Christmas."

"I'm kind of hesitant about going," she replied. "Now that you told me your father is a racist."

"He's a bigot, not a racist."

"What's the difference?" she wipe her pussy with a tissue.

"A racist hates anyone of another race. He dreams of harming or killing them. A bigot doesn't believe that. My dad is comfortable if he doesn't have to see or deal with people who aren't white. My mother rents to blacks only dad doesn't know it. Their money is just as good as ours. Most of the blacks are professionals like doctors, lawyers, dentists, business people. They are trying to move up in this world."

"How doesn't he know Sally rents to other races."

"Mom goes through a real estate broker for five percent a month. She's bent over backwards to be fair to anyone. Dad just sees the monthly checks from the broker and doesn't look any further. Now how about spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. Brie likes you and wants to see you again."

"Let's go back to bed," Jane suggested. "I'll give it some thought."

On Wednesday evening Josh was in bed with Estelle. The tiny girl was the feistiest babe he'd ever bedded. Being only ninety-five pounds she could lift herself off the mattress easily with her arms around his neck and legs about his hips. In mid air she was able to rotate her hips to meet Josh's strokes with reckless abandon. Josh had his long thick cock completely inside her and as small as she was, Estelle was able to take it all in.

Though she was a year older, Josh felt like he was making love to a pre teen girl. Except for her breasts. Hers were much larger than Jane's. She didn't show them off due to the loose clothes she wore. That all chnaged when she put on that form fitting white dress she wore to Roosevelt University. She had no bra underneath so her nipples were a show in itself. Most of the men and a few women talked to her breasts instead of her.

Josh believed that sometime in the past Estelle had to be a gymnast due to the way she moved her body into almost impossible contortions. Josh had taken her up the ass an hour before and she was able to move around and cup his balls without losing a stroke. Now she was off the bed, moving her hips, squeezing his cock with her extra stronge vaginal muscles while kissing him deeply at the same time.

What amazed Josh was that she was never sore afterwards. She walked around after sex as if she hadn't had any. She'd cum with a shriek but it wasn't overly loud. Plus she could always time her orgasm when he shot his load into her.

"You're amazing," he said as he lay in the bathtub with her on top resting her head on his chest. The hot water relaxed them both.

"It's you, not me. You are good at making love," she gave him all the credit. "You get me going and I go wild."

"Then it looks like we were made for each other."

"I have to tell you a little about me and I hope you won't get angry with me."

"I won't be mad."

"I'm what you call a duke's mixture."

"What the hell is that?"

"I'm quarter Mexican, quarter white, quarter Puerto Rican and quarter black. Let's just say my parents and grandparents were sort of Gypsies, they got around a lot. I had to let you know that I have black blood in me."

"So?"

"It doesn't matter to you that I have black blood in me?"

"Shit no, why would it?"

"Some white guys wouldn't see it that way," she had tears of relief rolling down her cheeks. She was afraid that he would become hostile toward her but she had to tell him herself in case her past caught up with her.

"Then those guys don't deserve you he put his hands on her breasts. All I see in front of me is a gorgeous girl and I'm lucky she wants me to make love with her."

She turned to look into his eyes. She saw his sincerity. Estelle leaned forward and kissed him lovingly. No tongue, just a chaste kiss that had lots of affection behind it.

"I love you," she confessed.

"I wish I could say the same. Maybe someday I will. Right now I like you very much and want to keep up what we're doing for the time being."

"Is it Jane?"

"No, it's not. I've never been in love before. I probably wouldn't know it now if someone slapped me in the face with a rotten fish. I really like you very much, as I said."

"How about that Victoria you told me about?"

"To me, she's just one of those beautiful girls that had walked past me in this life. She's nice to look at but that's all. She's too rich for my blood and if I were foolish enough to marry her it would be hell on earth for me."

"How so?"

"I'd be like her lap dog and worry every second she was out of my sight thinking she was somewhere screwing some guy. I don't want that. Besides, her personality is like a fire hydrant."

"I'm hungry again," Estelle smiled. "Do you want to help me finish off what I made for you?"

"Only if I can sleep with you the whole night."

"You already do that?" she playfully slapped his arm.

The next morning Josh and Victoria rode up on the same elevator. She was wearing another sexy outfit that drove the men in the lift crazy with lust. She pretended not to notice the soft moans and sighs the guys were letting out as they breathed in her rich expensive perfume.

Josh did his daily routine of watching her ass as she walked in front of him to his office. It had been his morning routine since he started two months ago. Jane was preparing to leave to visit her family and asked Josh to drive her out to O'Hare to catch her evening flight on Friday. This meant that Estelle and him would have free rein this whole weekend up in his apartment.

Victoria disappeared into her office. Josh went on to his. He sat at his desk reading a note from Mikleski. His face turned red with anger when he learned that he had to work this Saturday gathering up all the information for the quarterly report. That meant one less day with Estelle. He was looking forward for being with her.

"I've got to work Saturday," Victoria fumed as she walked in with the first printouts for the day.

"Welcome to the club," Josh mocked.

"You too?" she looked shocked.

"Me too," he acknowledged.

"At least I won't be alone in this place. It would frighten me if I were stuck here all by myself."

"Well, I'm not wearing a suit. I'll probably wear a polo shirt with a pair of Dockers or jeans."

"Well," she sighed. "I guess misery loves company. I was planning to taking my sister on a dinner cruise on the Lake. I guess that's off since this is the last week they're having it for the year since the cold weather will be setting in."

"At least I won't miss the Bears game on Sunday."

"You mean you like the Bears?"

"Yeah, why?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.