Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Victoria left well enough alone as far as running the household. It ran smoothly without her interference. The staff knew what to do and did their job without being told. If Victoria wanted something done, she only needed to ask and it was done.

Tiffany was now three years old and she thought it about time to get off the birth control pills so she and Josh could have another child. Gone were the thoughts of her pain and agony from the first pregnany. If she had one more, Tiffany would have a brother or sister.

The United States Supreme Court didn't want to get involved in judging corporate America so they let the lower ruling stand. The Howards were now the owners of two thirds of Bellform and Swanson. They had won their case and now ranked in the top fifty of the richest people in the world. She went into work twice a week without Tiffany and let the nanny Anna, a Polish girl who Tiffany adored. They were inseparable and Tiffany would crawl into Anna's bed at night while the nanny was sleeping. Her scolding of Tiffany was mild so the toddler continued to sneak in at all times.

"No deal," Josh told Mr. Roger Vasham, a Frenchman trying to do business with him. "I told you before that I will not accept your contract unless you change your provisions."

"But Mr. Howard, this is the very best we can do at this time," Vasham almost begged. "We don't have the money or resources to reduce our shipments to the United States."

"Then take your business elsewhere. Under your contract, I'll lose a lot of money. Not just a little, but a lot. I'm a business man and I don't take charity. I'm out to make money, not throw it away," Josh argued. He disliked the French and didn't trust him. Vasham's wineries were known for their quality but they tried to gouge all their customers. Also they were arrogant with nothing to be arrogant about. "Besides, you Europeans are losing to the California and Washington State wines. Not only the French but the Italians too. It's much cheaper for me to get into the domestic wine business they way you want us to do as per your contract."

Sadly Vasham put his papers away in his briefcase and excused himself. As he was walking away, Josh signalled Robin to step into his office. He admired Robin's beauty but he kept telling himself that Victoria was angus steak and Robin was hamburger.

"Don't make anymore appointments with that French guy until he comes to my terms. I can't waste my time with people like that."

"Will do, Josh," she smiled prettily.

"Is Victoria doing anything?"

"The last thing I saw her doing was writing something down on her computer. I'm not my sister's keeper, you know."

Josh chuckled, "Smart ass, get out of here."

"Do you want me to walk out like your wife does or the regular way?"

"Just go, no one can equal my wife's walk."

"I'm a close second," she said, leaving the office swishing her ass.

He walked over to his computer and erased the screensaver. It showed that he had email. He opened it and was surprised to see a naked Victoria with her hands on her hips. "Lunch?" was the only word she expressed. He put it in the recycle bin and sent it into cyber space.

"Yes," he stuck his head in the door.

"Goodie," she bounced out of her chair and grabbed her coat. "Where you taking me?"

"I know McDonalds is out so how about the deli down the street?"

She closed the door so as not to be heard. "I was hoping that we'd have lunch at a very nice place like the Ritz then go home and fuck ourselves silly."

"That's the best offer I've had today. Let's do it," he helped her on with her coat and retrieved his own. He told Robin he was taking his wife on a long lunch and would be gone for the rest of the day."

"Have fun," Robin told him with a twinkle in her eye.

Once in their private elevator, Victoria said, "That girl needs to be spanked and then fucked thoroughly."

"Let her get her own man, I only have one girl I want to do that to."

"What girl is that?"

"You."

"You better have said that," she teased him as she put her hand on his crotch. "I'd cut you off in a second if you said Robin."

"And Robin," he teased.

"Oh, youuuuu," she slapped him playfully on his arm.

"No more, no more," Josh pleaded. "I've had enough for now."

"What happened to Superdick?" she laughed, still coming down from her last orgasm. "Is he getting worn out with age?"

"Three times in an hour are enough. Give him time to recuperate. He's been through a lot this afternoon."

"I used to recall you wearing me out. Now you can't do it four times? I think you're getting old. I'm going to have to find someone younger to satisfy me."

"Do that," he said, laying next to her sweating profusely.

"Awwww, Superdick isn't super anymore."

"He learned your pussy has kryptonite in it and he wilts after going three times. I'm taking a shower."

He was under the spray only for a minute when Victoria joined him.

"Might as well save on water," she smiled with his cum oozing down her legs.

"There is a whole lake out there with trillions of gallons of water. A few extra drops isn't going to dry it up," Josh told her, grabbing her breasts from behind. He twisted her nipples while she struggled to get away from his grasp.

"Okay, buster," she snarled. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I can finish. Watch and see," he forced her to her knees, tilted her hips up and soaped up his cock. He put it against her rosebud and gently pushed in."

Victoria gasped in surprise. At first she fought against him. But being much stronger, he had her on her hands and knees inserting his rod slowly up her rectum.

"I thought you couldn't do it again," she turned her head showing him that she wasn't pleased with what he was doing. He slapped her on the ass several times.

"Shut up and enjoy," he ordered harshly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.