My Niece -- The Slut - Cover

My Niece -- The Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom is surprised by running into his young niece, Jessica. He finds out that her boyfriend left her over Christmas and he offers her a place to sleep at his house. He has lots of plans in mind for Jessica when she moves in to live with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Yeah, a start, Jessica," I said as I led my attractive young niece by the hand from where she'd just serviced my cock with her hands and mouth to the large master bedroom where I now planned to show her what it was going to be like living under the roof with me. I knew this relationship with my niece would be only temporary because she'd either get tired of my demands on her and move out or I'd get tired of her immature ways and throw her out soundly on her ass once I'd gotten all the sexual favors I wanted from her. Either reason was likely to be why she would only stay in my house for awhile but I didn't care at the moment. Jessica was in need of a place to live, she'd been living with men for nearly 10 years and she was obviously a physically mature young woman and had a very sexy body. And, knowing what I surmised about Jessica, she'd been one very hot lover in bed with the men she'd lived with since she'd graduated from high school. I knew Jessica wasn't extremely bright and intelligent but I also knew that her innate physical needs and the sexy young body she'd developed had played a huge role in the men who'd been attracted to her and had bedded her for periods of a few years to a few months.

"What else do you have in mind, Tom?" Jessica asked as she allowed me to lead her to the bedroom. I felt my cock rapidly growing hard in my pants but I was actually incredulous at the line of conversation Jessica and I were having. Was she really that dense or was this some kind of a "I'm really naive and I don't know what you want" game she was playing with me? I wasn't really sure but I intended to get exactly what I wanted and if it shocked Jessica, well, so be it. My cock was fully hard, I was so horny to fuck my sexy young niece I could hardly stand it, and now she and I were here alone in my house and I could basically have my way with her was the way I saw it.

When we walked into the bedroom, I pushed the door to the room partially shut even though there was no one there but me and Jessica and there weren't be. I felt like maybe she'd feel like she and I would have a bit more privacy as I was now going to get her naked and fuck her for the next couple of hours. Funny the mind games we sometimes play to convince ourselves of situations that really aren't so. We had all the privacy in the world so pushing the bedroom door accomplished basically nothing additional in concealing Jessica's impending nakedness and my sexual use of her.

Without any hesitation, I stepped forward, letting my hands move up over Jessica's upper body. I was very turned on and more than ready to fuck her and I wanted to enjoy her sexy body and enjoy undressing her for the very first time and feasting my eyes on her beautiful nakedness. As I said, Jessica had developed a very nicely endowed chest in her teenage years and by now in her late 20's, her breasts were at least D-cup in size. Her tits sat high on her chest and even though they were plenty large, she was still young enough and in good enough shape that her tits didn't require much support at all.

"Get out of your clothes, Jessica," I said as I reached down, undid my belt and then unzipped my pants and pulled them down and off. I also unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, leaving me bare chested and wearing only a pair of fairly snug fitting boxers that did nothing at all to conceal the bulge of hard cock that was sitting in between my muscular thighs. I'm like any red-blooded guy and I wanted to let Jessica see the size and hardness of my sexual equipment even before I got fully naked and was prepared to mount her and fuck her.

Jessica suddenly quit playing the innocent, stupid game she'd been trying and she was now fully with what I had in mind. I'd had a good idea all along of what a very high-sexed and luscious young woman Jessica was and I could quickly tell that it wasn't any deterrent to her at all that it was her own uncle who was preparing to bed her. Jessica quickly had her top off and I felt my cock jump into even great hardness as I saw the sexy D-cup bra she was wearing to contain her large full tits. Jessica was also quickly out of her pants too and I loved the sexiness of her rather skimpy thong panty that she was wearing. Yeah, that's my sister's daughter I thought, as I remembered Jessica's mother and what a hottie she was, too. Little did Jessica know that her own mother and I had been lovers in earlier years and so I found it particularly sexy and erotic that not only had I fucked her mom but now I was going to fuck the daughter, my niece, too.

When I was wearing only my boxers and Jessica was in her bra and thong, I pulled her into my arms again and began to caress and kiss my sexy niece where I'd left off before we started undressing. I had my hands all over her bra-encased tits and I quickly felt the tips of her bra cups and found that both her nipples were already very aroused and hard. I quickly realized that Jessica was very horny too and that she was more than eager for us to get naked and fuck. She wanted this as badly as I did, so I knew this might be a more promising arrangement for her to stay under my roof for awhile than I'd have imagined. I felt my cock growing even harder as I felt and saw the clear evidence that Jessica was very aroused and had quickly gotten into the mood for a lusty fuck with me just as I'd been thinking of doing her.

"Uncle Tom, how long have you been wanting to do this with me?" Jessica asked as she was into the moment and becoming very aroused along with me, but she suddenly began to know that as her sister's brother, I'd been wanting this opportunity with her for more than just today.

"Jessica, I've wanted to fuck you like this since you were a budding young teenager and began to develop into the sexy young woman that you are now," I said honestly as I reached behind Jessica's back, quickly found the hooks to her bra and unfastened them and then began to remove the shoulder straps of her bra from her shoulders and prepared to uncover her large full breasts.

"When was the last time you got fucked, Jessica?" I asked, deciding to take this budding sexual relationship to a very frank and open level that she was probably comfortable with but I'd soon find out.

"It's been awhile, Tom," Jessica admitted as I hooked my fingers in the tops of her bra cups and peeled both of them away from her breasts. My cock jumped again as soon as I saw the sexy white flesh of Jessica's tits uncovered and I really loved the hotness of her large dark nipples against the whiteness of her bared chest. I simply dropped her bra at our feet and bent over, cupping underneath one of her full tits and sucked the perky nipple in between my lips as I let my other hand graze over the bare aroused peak of her other breast, too. I heard the sigh of hot response as Jessica loved the feel of my sucking lips and hand on her breasts. I concentrated on paying attention to Jessica's naked breasts and nipples and then I let my hand slide down over her lower belly and in between her legs. She was standing against the side of my large king-sized bed and I had her steady against it as I continued to make out with her. I felt the waistband of her thong and I first slid my hand down over the outside of the skimpy panty and quickly felt just what I'd hoped for -- Jessica's thong was thoroughly soaked with her pussy juices of arousal. I could hardly wait to find out how hot my young niece was in the sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.