Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

When I woke it seemed we were still in the same place we'd gone to sleep. My first clue was the sound of different birds greeting the sunrise. Of course I was piled up among the women, but just as surely I needed to visit the facilities. Strangely, none of the women even stirred as I crawled over them patting asses and tweaking nipples.

By the time I reached the edge I'd figured out Big Boy was keeping them asleep somehow. Since Jaycee was the last one I crossed on my way to the edge I thought I might as well see how she took to waking up with my dick already up her. Unfortunately Tutsie wasn't still asleep with the others and he let me know it was time to pee by barking a time or two.

Even though this still didn't wake any of the women it did remind me Tutsie wasn't the only one who needed a good morning piss, so I got up and we did our duty. I even took a shower, dried off, and pulled on a pair of boxers.

Back out in the bedroom I picked out a comfortable chair and just watched as my women started wriggling and squirming off the last vestiges of sleep. When the show started my dick grew out through the flap of my drawers and stood to attention.

When Jaycee left the bed she looked at me and stuck out her tongue. I crooked my finger at her and she came over so I pulled her into my lap to kiss and fondle a little.

"Let me up. I have to get dressed and going."

"No you don't. We don't even know where we are yet. Besides, I wanted you to know what almost happened to you this morning," I said.

"What? What could have happened to me while I was in here sleeping?"

"I nearly happened. For some reason Big Boy let me wake before the rest of you and he must have been keeping you under. I'd just figured it out and was about to give you an injection when Tutsie started complaining about going to the head."

"You were just going to shove it up me without even waking me up?"

"Of course. Your ass is mine you know."

"I know, and so is everything else on me, but that would be so rude of you to just shove it up a poor girl while she was still asleep."

"I know, but I can tell you'd love it."

"How? How can you tell?"

"Mostly because the thought of it has you so wound up you're dripping onto my balls right now," I said, and put my hand over her pussy to make my point. What the hell, I slid a couple of fingers up her to be sure.

Jaycee sighed and relaxed back against me while I played, and then I stood with her in my arms and carried her to the bed laying her out along one edge.

"Remember, you're asleep," I said, whispering as I climbed between her legs and put it up her all the way.

She was able to stay still for about five long strokes before she wrapped her legs around me and started fucking back.

"Fuck me harder you sneaky bastard, fuck me harder."

After we went off together I sagged down on her to rest. Usually I tried to roll off at times like these, but I already knew Jaycee liked it so I stayed where I was.

Finally I did get off and let Jaycee up. She made sure to give me a serious kiss before she left and then luckily Delphine came within range and decided she needed to lick my balls and shrinking dick a little to tidy things up.

After she was done I got out of bed again and dressed for the day, putting a holster on each side of my web belt this morning. I intended to meet the day in two gun Pete style.

"Daddy. Daddy, we no in castle this morning," Meka said, clearly excited as she and Elisa came running in.

"Where are we then?"

"We don't know, but the trees outside are different and we're up on the side of a hill," Elisa said, just as excited.

"It must be someplace new," I said.

"Yes. New place, but harder here. Head chopper not come."

"I guess I'll have to make sure to only shoot people in the chest then. I don't want to ruin any of your scalps by shooting their heads."

"See. I tell you," Meka said, to Elisa.

"Thank you Daddy. Meka said she'd show me how to scalp the next one you killed," Elisa said, and damned if both of them didn't giggle over the thought. I noticed Elisa was dressed in a Caddo Indian getup today to match Meka's.

"You might get plenty of practice too. I'm sure we'll find a Spanish Governor or a Priest with lovely hair. But let's go see about breakfast now."

Tutsie led the way toward the dining room. We could always count on him to find it no matter where we woke up and he didn't take a false step this time either. The room matched the one from our multi-level castle in France and thank Big Boy the cooking and serving staff had come along with us.

Francine met us at the door and showed us in and I'd just lifted Tutsie into his custom made highstool when beautiful young women started filling Texaco cups with coffee, while Tutsie's personal server put a few treats in his dish and poured him a saucer of cream.

My harem started filing in about then and they had plenty of time for some affectionate teasing before the food arrived. Their outfits this morning were specifically selected to arouse me and they were doing a good job from the start. They were in T-shirts again, but the shorts were nowhere to be seen. Several of them were forced to bend over with their asses pointed my way too, for some reason and I saw their panties must be with the shorts, because none of them were wearing any.

"None of them wear panties. Must want you to make them pant and moan," Meka said.

"Yes, and my mother is just like the rest. She's turning into a shameless strumpet. Funny, she always warned me about it."

"Do you two think I should spank them?"

"It won't help. They have you out numbered, just make them scream good and maybe they can act better tomorrow," Elisa said.

"Yes, make them scream. Do it to Francine and servers too. They work hard. Need reward," Meka said.

As much as I liked the thoughts they were putting forth, and as wise as I thought their recommendations were, there were other fishes I needed to fry today. When breakfast was finally over I backed away from my high class feed trough and headed for the door. Of course I had to delay a few minutes while I kissed all the women and petted every ass in range, including the servers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.