Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

Harriette made a big impression on everyone at lunch. The food was so good it even got Ethel's attention off the questions and onto eating. When fresh coffee and deserts started coming out of the kitchen the talking stopped while everyone pigged out. Chuck and Dave wound up eating even more than I did. Bob was the only one that seemed to still be worried, but when I saw him take his third helping of peach cobbler I figured he was just worried about running out of room before running out of food he wanted to stuff in.

After we'd finished I knew someone had given Francine some room assignments already. She led Bob, Wanda, George, and Ethel to their rooms. Chuck and Dave went along with their mother and father and no doubt there was some place set aside for them too. I noticed right away she left Janice, Geneva, and Carolyn for me to get into bed. I was happy to. They didn't even hesitate when the rest of the girls started stripping off their new duds.

Soon enough everyone except Meka was buck naked and all she wore to bed was her tiny thong. I was in the big middle again, with Janice nearest me on one side and Geneva on the other. For this trip Meka was on an outside edge, but Tutsie thought he should sleep on my chest again. He'd only just settled down when all our lights went out for the trip.

When I woke I could tell the sun wasn't up yet but nearly was. I'm not sure how I could tell but I was sure I was right about it. Tutsie hopped off my chest and I made my way to the edge of the bed without waking anyone. I pulled up my jeans and dragged on my boots before walking into the bathroom to bleed my lizard. Meka was coming out of the women's side when I came out and Tutsie was wagging his tail in anticipation of his trip outside. I don't know why he didn't use the potty lawn that had been installed into this house too, but it was clear it wasn't an option this morning.

I strapped on my web belt with my Glock attached, picked up the Marlin and the three of us headed for the front door. Jahedo was waiting for us when we went out.

"Greetings John. It is good you have come," he said, in his language, but it was perfectly understandable to me now.

"I'm glad to see you Jahedo," I said, and had the novel experience of hearing my mouth produce the Caddo Language.

"We have some difficulty approaching. A large group of Comanches seem determined to attack us. We don't know the reason, but Comanche don't really need a reason - there are nearly a hundred braves in all. They have a very young chief and we think he might be the cause of this aggression," Jahedo said, and Big Boy chimed in inside my head to let me know the young chief was the exact reason.

"He has promised his braves the women they capture and the possessions will be dived equally among all."

"Jahedo, how many braves do you have in your group now?

"Fewer than half as many. We will have little trouble unless the Comanches are very much better than we are. I doubt that because of the bows and arrows you gave us, but it seems a shame for so many to die if more white men are coming to take our lands as you have told us," he said, and I knew he was right.

"Maybe we should pay them a visit before they pay us one. We can stay out of their range and fight them at a greater distance than they can defend themselves. I will try to shoot their leader first, and maybe they will listen to reason after he is gone.

"If the others can't see the reason in talking after he is dead all we can do is keep killing them until the remainder come to their senses," I said.

"It is a good plan. Surely some of them will realize they have chosen the wrong method before we have to kill them all," he said.

Jahedo, Meka, Tutsie, and I headed inside the house then. I led us directly to the large dining table and Francine had someone bring coffee and sweet rolls to get us started. Francine and the maid that came first were obviously surprised to see our guest but they didn't embarrass themselves. They carried on as normal after the first surprise.

Jaycee was next to join us, and she was fine with the initial plan. She quizzed Jahedo for information as she sucked down two cups of coffee and then left to try locating the Comanches with her small drone spies.

Jahedo stayed for a small breakfast and then left. He felt we'd be better off waiting until tomorrow at sunset to head for the fight.

Not long after he left the rest of the crowd started showing up for food. I was happy there'd be another breakfast appearing soon. I'd even held myself back slightly while eating with Jahedo.

"Dr Jorge miss Jahedo," Meka told him, as soon as he showed up.

"Oh. That is unfortunate," he said, clearly disappointed.

"Don't worry Doc. We were busy planning a small attack anyway. You'll have all day today and tomorrow to go out among 'em. After the attack you'll have even more time, and if it goes the way we hope you'll have some Comanche to interview too," I said, and it perked him right up.

Jaycee followed the last of the crew back in. While she was eating she told me she'd already found the Comanches and we could go take a look after breakfast. When we finished eating it's just what we did.

Like the naked body draggers show in France, the spying on the Comanches video was a big hit with my lady friends. George and Ethel et al were spellbound too. I could practically sense Chuck and Dave trying to conjure up a way to be included for the skirmish, but I knew it wasn't no, but Hell No on their participation. Jaycee did let me know she wasn't staying behind this time though.

Even though our entertainment wasn't doing much it was still fascinating to watch them. Several small groups had been hunting and we watched while one bunch came in with a big feral hog and another arrived with a young buffalo swinging on a short pole between two of them.

It didn't take long to spot the one that must be the leader. He was easily six inches taller and forty pounds heavier than any of the others. He was also obviously very aggressive, even among his own people. He navigated through the crowd mostly by shoving people out of his way. To me it seemed he wouldn't be missed overly if he were the first to die.

We paid pretty close attention to them until time for lunch, when we left and counted on the recordings if we needed to see more later. Harriette had a big spread for us and we didn't want to keep her waiting. Francine and the maids made sure we got all we wanted.

After lunch Ethel and Wanda organized Bob, George, Chuck, and Dave for a limo unloading trip. I damned sure didn't intend to get involved. Carolyn, Geneva, and I headed for the pool for a nice afternoon of lounging while my girls went along with Ethel and Wanda to help a little and give directions a lot.

While the stepping, fetching, and carrying was going on I took the time to give Geneva and Carolyn a good old country fucking out on the non-stick sandy beach. They made a nice team since the one that wasn't getting dick at the moment did her best to kiss and tease me from above while I worked. Poor Janice missed out since she went along with Ethel and the others even though none of the shopping had involved her.

The lifting and carrying was over with by suppertime and we were all in place when food started appearing on the table. It was excellent of course, but I tried to rein in before I got completely carried away. I'd enjoyed the afternoon fucking so much I decided to see if I couldn't make it through the rest of my harem tonight. I needed to make sure they'd all had at least one dose.

Things went my way for once. Meka and Tutsie stayed in their room and Big Boy didn't come up with any last minute trips. I gave the even better looking when naked Janice a good exploration and then some serious in-out in-out action. To make sure none of the others felt like Janice had jumped to the head of the line I let every one of them have a turn. Big Boy had never specifically mentioned giving me a super dick, but someone surely must have and I couldn't think of one thing to complain about.

Morning came around and on this one Jaycee went out to walk Tutsie with us. Jahedo was waiting with five of his main men. Over a prebreakfast breakfast we discussed tonight's raid and then Jaycee took us all to the war room and let Jahedo and the boys in on the magic of video. They were frightened at first but came around after a few minutes. We were able to put together a simple but nearly goof proof plan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.