Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

Delphine, Cécile, and Adèle weren't really very enthusiastic about a swimming lesson. No doubt they already knew that the water this time of year, even in this country, was cold. I knew better, at least for my new "pool," but there was no sense in spoiling the surprise.

It was another shock for the trio when they discovered that we only went into the house for towels, and to leave our clothes. I'm sure they weren't used to walking around naked, even inside. No doubt it was strange for them to parade out the back door without a stitch on.

They held up fairly well though, and Meka took their attention from their plight as soon as we were all out the door. She put Tutsie down and took off running to the diving tree. It would be her first time to try it.

Tutsie was happy to sit on the bank and watch her go flying off the end of the truncated limb. I could tell that even though it looked exactly like that was what it was, it sprang under her weight and jump like a normal diving board would have. Of course her dive wasn't that graceful, being a sixteen-twenty version of the ever-popular cannonball. She screamed with delight when she came back up.

Our French contingent wasn't ready for anything so advanced. They did wade in from the sandy beach though and were amazed but gratified to find that the water was exactly warm enough. They spent no little time looking into it for fish, snakes, turtles, and such, but of course there weren't any. Within twenty minutes they were comfortable enough in the water and I was starting to get control of my very hard dick.

Jaycee egged them on and I ended up on the receiving end of a water fight I just couldn't win. I thought about dunking them but decided that was not the way to teach them to swim. I settled for grabbing and groping one at a time, Jaycee first, to get my revenge.

All the playing around didn't help me keep control though and finally I decided that someone had some dick coming. Delphine was the natural choice, since I didn't think the beach was the place to be breaking in a virgin; besides, I was too excited for delicate work right now.

I scooped her up in my arms and headed that way. I noticed that Cécile and Adèle got quiet; no doubt they had more than an inkling of what was about to happen. Delphine had a good idea too but she didn't seem too worried about it.

I lay her on the sand and gave her a serious kiss, French of course. It seemed to surprise her a little but her arms went around my neck soon enough and she started helping. She gasped when I broke the kiss and lowered my head to suck a mark on her neck and she shivered when I latched onto a nipple, giving it the business with my lips and tongue, then nipping it gently with my teeth.

When I sucked in the other nipple I slid a hand down into her bush and she was damp already. She parted her thighs slightly and I began toying around her lips and teasing her button. She sighed and hugged me closer when I slid a finger into her and I knew then that I'd been right about Alphonse. He was either woefully lacking in the peter department or else Delphine kegeled her days away.

She was panting for it by now and I was more than ready. When I moved over her she spread her legs willingly, but I did have to place myself. No matter, it was worth it.

Her outer lips were slick with her juices and though resistance was futile, it did feel ever so good. I knew I was in unexplored territory nearly from the start and Delphine moaned as she took my unaccustomed size into her body.

At the start she just lay there, but as hot as I knew she was, I felt that she didn't know anything else to do. When we were well acquainted I began putting some force behind my strokes and she began to pant loudly with every thrust. I knew it was getting better for her because her arms around my neck were hugging me tighter and by now she was kissing and nibbling around on my neck.

I had a flash then and Delphine barely noticed that I wet a finger in her now copious lubrication. When it was ready I slid half the finger up her ass before she knew what was happening and she shrieked and bucked her hips up to me violently.

One little hint was all it took and the motion must have made something feel very good to Delphine. In no time flat she was hammering her pussy right back at me, and in a leap of faith, her legs came up around my waist and she locked her ankles to fuck for real.

I'll have to say that Delphine put her all into it after she found out how. She yelped, moaned, and fucked back like she meant it, all the while kissing me everywhere she could reach, and whispering what must have been bawdy French encouragements into my ear.

Finally she went over the top and showed me that she must know something about kegels even if Dr. Arnold Kegel hadn't been born yet in her world. She gave my dick such a squeezing that I wanted to kill old Alphonse again, personally this time, just so Delphine would know I cared.

I settled to a slow lope while she got her breath back and I can't tell you how happy the smile on her face looked while she spoke more French to me.

Enough of the mushy stuff, when she was back fully with me I let her have it some more. She did her best to stay with me but I was on a mission to produce a wad now and if she was a good girl I was going to let her have it.

She was, and I even managed to get her off again as I went. She was hanging on for dear life though and I felt sure that if anyone were ever crass enough to ask, she would tell them "Yes, I have been fucked, good and proper."

The blast off let the air out of me and I sagged down onto her body. Like Jaycee had, Delphine resisted when I tried to roll off. I wondered why, because I knew I was heavy.

Suddenly I noticed that Jaycee, Cécile, and Adèle were with us. Jaycee was stroking Delphine's hair and Adèle was petting her cheek. Cécile was the surprise, she was stroking and caressing along my back and whispering French into my ear too. This helping out the poor noble savage business was a lot more fun than I'd thought it was going to be.

I wondered what the hell was going on a few minutes later though, because my dick was still as hard as it ever got. I knew in my heart that They had something to do with it, but "don't ask, don't tell" sounded like a better policy every second. And I was right, because Jaycee started whispering English into my ear and it was as good as music.

"God damn that was hot. I'm burning up over here and it's not from thinking about licking a pussy, though that occurred to me too," she said, putting her mouth to my ear as if she were kissing it and sliding her tongue in as far as it would go.

"Well if you want your ashes hauled you've come to the right place. Give me a second to dismount gently and then get ready for me to ride."

Jaycee looked at me wide-eyed in surprise but she was flat on her back in only a second and her legs were spreading as I moved over her. She didn't need any preliminaries either. She took hold of my slippery dick and put it to her pussy.

"Oh Jesus, it's still wet, and warm," she moaned, and then I let her have some.

I slid it up her more gently than it must have looked, and it was well received. Her legs came around me at once and a loud groan of pleasure followed. I happened to look over at Delphine and she was lying there languidly, watching and smiling.

Cécile was watching too, but not for long. I could tell she was feeling something that she didn't exactly understand. She came around to the other side of Jaycee and lay down by her, watching her face. When Jaycee noticed she put a hand in Cécile's red hair and pulled their lips together, giving Cécile a kiss like I'm sure she'd never had before.

She took to it though and in seconds she was kissing as well as she was being kissed. I know my dick couldn't have possibly gotten any harder but I'll swear it felt like it did. When Jaycee started pinching Cécile's nipples I had to start counting backward from a hundred to keep from going off. I didn't last much longer anyway but at least I stayed with it until Jaycee was squealing again, so I knew Meka would be proud of me.

When I sagged my poor old out of breath body down onto Jaycee's I knew life couldn't get any better, or at least I knew I wouldn't be able to stand it if it did. I was just soaking inside her then, trying to catch my wind but Cécile was back to stroking my back and now she was kissing around on my neck and ears too.

Jaycee let me roll off her after a few minutes and I was still panting as I lay there on my back in the sand, looking for lucky stars to count. It had been a workout for me and a damned good one at that. Meka was still swimming and doing the occasional cannonball but Tutsie had drifted over to us, to see the excitement no doubt. I heard Delphine gasp and looked over.

Tutsie had come closer than I'd thought and I had to laugh. He was giving Delphine a little clean up and I guess his little nose was cold. Who'd a thought it?

Cécile laughed, and said something in French. I had to ask her what it meant.

"I just said that it seems the rumors about poodles are true," she said, and then blushed hotly.

It was innocent on my part at first; I was just twirling the thought of a pussy-licking dog in my head idly. I wished I hadn't thought about where he learned to lick pussy, and then I cut that thought off at once. I didn't want to know. She was just a baby.

Adèle wasn't a baby though and by now she'd come up on my other side, helping Cécile pet and kiss on me. They might be bashful virgins, but I could tell that they were interested in moving on in their lives. I was going to help them, but later.

Thinking of that I realized that it probably wouldn't be tonight either. I was certain we had a wormhole to catch, or however it was done. I didn't want to go into the technical details of things like that.

Suddenly the loudest thunder I'd ever heard came. It didn't rumble, it exploded, and no wonder. The lightning that caused it had hit a giant pine just at the edge of my clearing, not very far from my new pool.

I stood, dick flopping, and yelled for Meka to get out of the water and come to us. It was a needless gesture; she was already swimming for the beach at her best pace. I grabbed a towel and met her, wrapping her up as soon as she was "feet dry."

"Daddy," she said, sounding surprised, "we leave now!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.