Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

"Is that it? You don't want me hollering sexual harassment?" she asked.

"Not exactly. I don't want you thinking that I was taking advantage of you. I'm not worried about a lawsuit. I worry about how you feel about me," I said.

"Well you can quit worrying. Meka let me know I was going to be your squaw and I'm letting you know it's more than OK with me," she said, lying down beside me and taking hold of my dick again.

"I wouldn't have been holding your dick most of last night if I didn't like you," she said, grinning widely.

Just to be neighborly, I took hold of a magnificent titty and thumbed the nipple a little, then put my lips to hers and kissed her soundly. She began stroking me as her nipple grew under my thumb. She broke the kiss after a minute or so.

"Maybe we should go inside to discuss this," she said.

"Why? I'm sure Meka's seen it happen lots of times before," I said, not wanting to make another step before getting my dick wet, and I didn't mean in the new pool.

"Oh she won't be embarrassed, but I hate to get sand stuck to me and in me, it can get painful," she said, still stroking away.

"In case you haven't noticed, let me point out that this sand doesn't stick to us," I said, and it was a mistake, but just for a few seconds.

It was a mistake because it surprised her into stopping her stroking. To remind her I let loose her titty and slid my hand down to test her waters. She was slick inside and her pussy felt almost hot to the touch.

She groaned as I slid a finger up her and she felt much tighter than I'd expected. I had a good angle and made sure to rub my finger lightly over and back gently against her clitty as I finger fucked her slowly. She groaned again, low in her throat, when I put my mouth to the nipple my thumb left and gave it a good hard suck.

"Oh God, that's good. Thirty more seconds of that and I won't care if you do me in one of the horse stalls, shit on the straw and all," she said.

I gave the nipple I was sucking a little nip with my teeth, let it go, and sucked the other one in. She moaned this time and pumped her hips a time or two.

"Ok, cowboy saddle up and let me have some of this big finger I'm playing with. Get it in and pump me up some come," she said, groaning again at the last.

"Are you protected?" I asked, trying to be responsible for some unknown reason.

"No, and I'm not gonna be either. The time isn't right but we'll still be going bareback when it is. I'm a greedy bitch and I want you to pump a baby up me. I'm old enough to know better but I want one anyway. Don't worry, I make plenty now to do without child support," she said.

"That doesn't bother me a bit. If we have a baby I'll never let you leave. You know the handsome brave doesn't let his squaw get away. Course if you get in the family way, I might have to pick up another squaw or two to help you out," I said, moving between her legs as she spread them wider.

She shivered when I said it but she swabbed my big dickhead against her pussy lips and them guided it in. Her breath whooshed out as I pressed it home. She wasn't as tight as Dick's hatband, she was tight enough to be dick's hatband, and she was hot and slick and I kept pumping it up her.

"Man, when you do it to a girl you don't spare the meat. Go ahead and hammer me, you don't have to be too gentle; I can take a pounding when I want to. Tell me more about the other squaws you're gonna get. I like to lick pussy too," she said, and I'll swear my dick got even harder.

"Oh, I felt that. You like the thought of me warming the other squaws up, huh?"

"Yeh, it struck a nerve," I said, and then started slamming it up her, like she'd wanted me to.

Jaycee went a little wild after that. She hugged me to her tight and wrapped both legs around my ass to hump back. She was strong and she took a good grip. At the last I wasn't sure who was hammering whom, but it was really good.

When I got to the short rows I let it flow and did it ever. I was still pumping for all I was worth and I know I gave her enough to get the job done if the time had been right.

The thought of getting a girl pregnant had never been that much of a turn on for me; still wasn't for that matter. There was a time and place for everything to sound good though and this had been it for that. As I sagged down on top of Jaycee with my dick still all the way up her, I got a vision of her with her belly swollen and she looked good that way.

When I'd tried to roll off Jaycee she hadn't wanted me to so I was just about to fall asleep on her. All was right with the world as far as I was concerned when all at once a little hand gave me a sharp slap on the ass and Meka shrieked with laughter.

"Daddy got squaw now. Good one too. She squeal loud," Meka said, and then she took off for the house, naked as she could be, with Tutsie following right on her heels.

Jaycee laughed too then.

"I guess you don't have to worry about warping her delicate sensibilities," she said.

"I didn't think so. You heard that she approved of your performance?" I asked.

"I heard, but I'm more impressed with your performance. I'm probably going to be counting the minutes until you do me again," she said, squeezing me with her insides.

I couldn't believe it, but my dick hadn't gone down, it was as hard as ever and even though I'd just had some of the best pussy ever for me, I was ready for more.

"You won't have to count very high, I said, as I pumped it up her again.

I didn't know how I was still hard after the load I pushed up Jaycee, but we were both glad I was. My control was much better this time too and I had my wits about me enough to learn that Meka had been right. Jaycee did squeal loud and I let her have a good squeal three more times before I basted her snapping pussy with come again.

When we had our breath back we gathered up the towels and clothes and went back inside the house, still naked. We didn't see any of our archery-practicing guests before we made it to my room and we went almost directly to my shower.

We managed to behave ourselves in the shower, mostly. We didn't do the deed again anyway and Jaycee only gave me a short preview of her cocksucking skills. I wanted to return the favor with some pussy licking of my own but she asked me to hold the thought.

After drying each other we dressed again and went back down to the range to check on things. All of Jahedo's braves were practicing now and it looked like they were catching on to their new equipment fast. Most of the women were watching as one or two at a time fired and then they'd switch off and listen to one of the braves. I assumed he was telling them what had gone wrong or how to improve.

They didn't really need a whole lot of improvement from what I saw. They weren't using the same distance as the men, yet, but they were all doing well with placement at the distance they were on.

Jahedo was watching over everything but not actively participating, so I let him know I wanted him to come with me and when he agreed we went back into the armory. It was time to clue him in to the night vision goggles.

I couldn't tell what he was saying after he discovered that the funny looking things let him see in the dark, but it was plain that he was excited. With hand signals we agreed to give them a try after dark. He went back to the range after that and I went upstairs.

Meka and Jaycee were watching cartoons; I found them in Meka's office. Tutsie was curled up near them hard at work on a nap. I told them that Jahedo and I planned to take a nighttime walk so he could get accustomed to the goggles and they both wanted to come along.

Cartoons went on the back burner then and we went to the kitchen to start on the feast we needed to cook. After only a few minutes Jaycee suggested that I might be of more use if I was elsewhere while she and Meka took care of things. I wasn't too good at taking a hint, but since she didn't try to be subtle, I understood. What the hell, I went to my room and took a nap

Meka woke me about an hour before sunset. It was time to eat and she'd thought I might like to. I followed her and found out we were eating outside, community style.

Jaycee and Meka weren't the only ones that had been cooking either. Apparently the archery practice broke up in plenty of time for Jahedo's band's women to do some cooking of their own. As before, they'd been pretty damned good at it and I was stuffed and lazy by the time the sun went down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.