Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

All of my doubts about my obsession with Connie were gone. I had been sixteen when we broke up before and had wondered every since whether I had really been as deeply in love as it had seemed at the time. Did I really know what love was when I was that young?

For that matter, had I ever known what love was? None of my failed marriages had any, that's for sure. Did I know now? I certainly still felt the same attraction and it wasn't just physical. I had probably had more conversations with her than any other girl except two others.

It was sad to think that I was including three wives in that equation. I would have to give it some thought later. My situation now made it inevitable that we would have much less in common than we had before.

Linda broke into my daydreaming when she quipped "sis, that monster buried in you looks like he's still hungry. If you won't feed it there are three other volunteers waiting!"

Connie said "I'm not ready to quit yet!" She demonstrated that by beginning to ride my still hard cock. She started slow and continued that way when she found her rhythm. It didn't take long for her to come again. I had help in getting her there. Paula was kissing her as she rode me while Linda and Beth each nibbled a breast. From her reactions the feeling must have been intense. I was kind of glad her screams were muffled because she was very loud. Connie finally collapsed in exhaustion and Paula took her place.

It took her almost half an hour before she had enough but I got no respite. Poor Beth had been waiting in frustration and when she got her turn I was not only afraid the bed would collapse but was hoping the garage was built really well!

I finally released what I hoped was my last offering for a while and she fell next to me panting. The others had tried to give her the same treatment Connie had received but she was moving so fast it had been impossible. I struggled up for a trip to the head and Paula was kind enough to help me.

She startled me when she closed the door behind us and before I could ask why she explained "I wanted to ask you something. Do you think Joyce was kidding when she asked Al if he wanted a third? It seemed to me that she may have been fishing for a hint that he was open to the idea when she suggested it. I know Linda is interested. She practically drooled when she saw Al but could your brother deal with her problem?"

I chuckled and told her "the nickname the team gave him is "Trigger." It doesn't have anything to do with football either. It started in the locker room. They were referring to Roy Roger's horse."

After a moment, a look of comprehension dawned on her face and she smiled "runs in the family, huh?" I told her that might be so and we made plans to feel out the thoughts of our respective siblings before trying to get Linda involved.

We had a chance to examine the possibilities sooner than we imagined. It seemed everyone wanted to swim for a while. Connie and Linda ran home for suits, or rather Linda ran and Connie wobbled. She was a bit unsteady and bowlegged. They said they'd meet us at the pool.

Joyce and Al were already there so I drafted him to help me gather some drinks for the ladies so I would have an excuse to talk to him alone in the kitchen. As we were loading up a cooler I broached the subject "say bro, if I ask you a question will you promise to keep it to yourself and not get pissed at me?"

After he agreeed I continued "I guess you noticed the growing crowd (Al nodded) well, I have a small problem. It seems one of them is very attracted to you and I need to know if you and Joyce would be open to spending some time with her. I think your partner may be and unless I'm mistaken Beth's asking her the same question I'm asking you."

Al looked at me like I had grown a third head before replying "what guy wouldn't? Joyce would have to ask me first though. I would never risk losing her over my fantasies. Another thing, no offense but I'm not even remotely attracted to girls your age. They're all very pretty but they're also twelve years old."

I smiled and said "I guess I shouldn't be surprised you didn't see her since you always seem to have your eyes glued to Joyce but she'll be here shortly."

We were interrupted by the object of his affection. We hadn't heard her come in and about jumped out of our skin when she put her arms around Al from behind and said "I'm here now."

I sheepishly asked her how much of that she caught and she smiled "enough. Al, these little plotters figured me out pretty fast. I've been jealous of them from the moment I saw three of them together. It's sweet of you to say you didn't notice the beautiful blond goddess who walked through the house earlier. I don't know how you could have missed her but I didn't. If she's as nice as Beth says I think we should hang around and get to know her better."

Al looked dumbstruck as he asked "are you sure about this?" Joyce kissed him hotly and I got an instant woody from the look of wanton lust in her eyes as she said "guys aren't the only ones with fantasies." I handed her an ice cube and quipped "please use this! You just made the temperature in the room go up twenty degrees!"

She calmly took the cube, pulled my trunks out, and after a long look dropped it in and released them. She still had the look in her eyes when she told Al "I almost feel sorry for those girls when he gets bigger. I hope they're flexible." She walked out the door, her amazing ass hypnotizing us as she sauntered back to the pool.

After fishing the ice out I said "you picked a winner there, bro. Make damn sure you keep her!"

When Connie and her sister returned there were only two loungers open. One was next to me and the other was conveniently located between Al and Joyce. Connie quickly sat down next to me and took her shorts and t-shirt off to reveal a very nice white bikini. Linda didn't seem to mind the arrangement and did the same at the other open space.

Al definitely noticed her this time. With a body like hers, and in a suit so small that it was obvious she had to trim her bush to wear it, there was no way any straight male who had a pulse could fail to. When the females on my side asked me to start with the oil Joyce caught on fast and suggested that Al do the honors for Linda first.

It didn't take long for everyone to notice that Al didn't have the extra support I did in his trunks. Linda was on her stomach and didn't have a clue until Connie said "hey sis, look! I thought the trunk was supposed to be on the elephant but it looks like there's an elephant in his trunks!"

Linda looked over her shoulder wondering what her sister was talking about. Al was kneeling between her thighs with the lotion in his hand and a rather large tent in his suit. When her eyes bugged out he said "I'm sorry but it's got a mind of its own and with a view like this I can't help it."

She looked nervous as she glanced at Joyce but relaxed when she got a smile and a wink. "Don't worry, it's tame" she said. Linda didn't know what to say and just blushed as she lay back down. Al was good with his hands and she was practically purring by the time he moved to on to Joyce. We spent the afternoon talking and getting better acquainted with the newcomers. I even discovered something about Connie.

When we were together before she always said she didn't know what she wanted to do when she was older. Maybe because I met her when she was younger this time made a difference but after Beth stating her intention to be a CEO and Paula declaring herself a future oncologist she said sheepishly "I guess I'm in the wrong group. I want to be a cop."

When the others started to protest her statement I held up my hand to quiet them. "What exactly is wrong with that?" I asked "not only is it a good profession, it's a necessary one. Without law where would society be?"

"I can see that I guess" she said "but what about you? It's your turn tell us what you're plans are."

Joyce poked her head between us and said "I hate to interrupt, but we're going in for a while alright?" We all waved and Al, Joyce and Linda went inside. We couldn't help but notice that Linda was in the middle, with two arms around her.

After they had gone I said "Where was I. Oh, yeah. Well, for starters, I'm going to sort of follow in my brothers' footsteps and play football in college. I've got my sights set on linebacker instead of defensive end though. Then I plan to play in the NFL for ten years or so before I retire. Then the fun begins!"

Her expression had been getting more skeptical by the moment as I had been talking. "But that sounds like what every guy your age in the entire country wants to do! Somehow you seemed so much different than everybody else. And what do you mean by the fun starting after you retire?"

Of course the other two knew the story and cracked up. "WHAT?" Connie exclaimed. "Football is just a way for me to get name recognition. People are more likely to vote for someone they've seen working his ass off on television a few hundred times than some weasel of a politician. I'm thinking of maybe running for the Senate or maybe Governor after I retire. I figure after two terms the White House is next."

We swam and played around in the pool for a while before heading back to my place to listen to some tunes and just hang out and talk. I was amazed that all three knew about what was going on in the world and even more by their ideas on what should be done about it. It was astonishing to me that their thoughts on many subjects were so close to my own.

I was pleasantly surprised when Connie contributed as much as anyone. There was a tap on the door and Linda came in. She was smiling from ear to ear and had a definite well-fucked look about her. "I hate to break up the party but it's time to go sis" she said. There were protests all around until Paula said she had to go as well. That left Beth and I alone for the first time in a long while. We began by talking about my decorating job. She actually liked it and said she didn't want to change anything.

We finally laid down to get some sleep at around three in the morning. Beth dozed off pretty fast but I had a lot to ponder. I didn't seem to need as much rest now anyway so I eased my way out of bed for some time alone.

I was really worried that I was making a huge mistake. I had three lovely girls who I was very fond of. Two of them I was convinced I was in love with. Any guy with a brain would kill for the chance to have just one of them. I had been shocked to realize that I was still in love with Connie. Lust definitely was there, as I had suspected, but love seemed to be keeping it close company.

That relationship was probably even more doomed than it was the last time anyway. We had a lot in common then but there was no way in Hel we could now. There was something strange about her though. She might be the same age I looked but she seemed much more mature than I remembered. Not a single subject had come up that she couldn't contribute to as an equal.

I had strong feelings for Paula but even though I was very attracted to her I didn't think it was love, just a severe case of "like". I was questioning myself again on whether I even knew what love was when my stomach growled. I looked at the clock and discovered it was already six so I sighed and started some coffee before cooking breakfast.

I was just starting the eggs when I felt arms encircle me from behind and a very welcome body press against my back. Beth was awake early. She whispered in my ear "hey good lookin', whatcha' got cookin'?"

I turned around for a good morning kiss "well" I said "we have biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, and scrambled eggs with cheddar and jack cheese. And if you don't stop playing with that I won't be able to get close enough to the stove to finish!"

She smiled and told me I was standing too close to it anyway and positioned me so I could barely reach the skillet as she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. It was difficult to concentrate on the eggs but eventually they and I finished at the same time. I dished it up and we ate well. Both of us had worked up quite an appetite the night before.

I was too preoccupied to notice what I was eating. I tried to hide my feelings and I mostly succeeded. When we were done Beth shook her head "Unbelievable!" she said "not only is he gorgeous and a great lover, he can cook too. I'm gonna love it here!

We went to my parent's house and found them in the kitchen talking. I made an exaggerated sniffing sound and commented that something smelled wonderful as we made our entrance. Mom told us we were welcome to sample the wares, as she had just pulled out the first batch. She was making butterscotch cookies (one of my favorites). We visited for a bit before heading out.

We decided to drop by Paula's house and when we got to her door it opened and her mother came out. She came right to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and said "thank you for the flowers. They were lovely, and the thought behind them was as well. I can't believe the change in my daughter since she met you. You are welcome in our home anytime!"

I had just finished introducing her to "my sister" when Paula appeared and exclaimed "MOM! what's going on? I expected you to be in bed sick! And what did you say about flowers?"

Mrs. O'Shea turned to her daughter and hugged her next, happily stating "this has been a week full of surprises! First you brought this cute fellow by and then I start feeling better than I have in a year. Next, I get myself ready for the torture of another one of those dreaded treatments only to find out I don't need it!"

After Paula's "What do you mean?" She said "I mean it's gone! No more chemo, no surgery, nothing! You should have seen the doctors sputter!" They don't know what happened. As a matter of fact if this round of treatment hadn't done any better than the last they were going to suggest a mastectomy."

Paula hugged her mother again, looking at me over a shoulder with tears of joy (and something else?) in her eyes. I congratulated Mrs. O'shea on her "victory" and she thanked me again before leaving us alone.

Paula sat us down and kneeled at our feet. "I have a statue of Eir in my room" she began. I knew Eir was the Goddess of healing so her devotion was self-explanatory. "When I died, my last thought was to wish that I could go back and help my mother" she continued sadly "she died when I was sixteen. They beat the breast cancer but it spread to her lymph nodes and they couldn't stop it. I wasn't as much help as I thought I should have been and it bothered me the rest of my life. This time I'll be there for her no matter what."

I kissed her and said "she'll be there for you too if the Norns permit it. Her cancer is gone now." Paula protested that she had heard that before. I told her about my gift and that I had seen the spreading cancer and eliminated it.

She collapsed into my arms and hugged me fiercely as she whispered "I'm yours forever. Whatever you want or need from me you can have. You can't possibly imagine what this means to my family."

I pried her far enough away to look her in the face to reply "I do know what it means. I lost my father before. As for belonging to me, that's nonsense. I care for you a lot and I both like and respect your mother. You belong to yourself Paula. Your life is yours to live. If fate decrees that you spend it close to me it will happen. If not, then you won't."

She kissed me tenderly and said "you're an amazing man Matt Sussmann. Is it alright if I tell my mother about you and what you've done for her? She already knows about me." I told her it would probably be a good idea. Worrying can be a very bad thing. I pulled her to her feet and suggested we take a walk.

It was strange walking through my old neighborhood. I did a few double-takes as I recognized people I had known. I saw Laura, the girl I had hooked up with after Connie. She was a nice person but it had been a rebound thing for me. The sex had been very good but she wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree. We had parted as friends because she needed more than I could give.

I saw Don, who had been my best friend for years. We had even less in common now than we did then. We had been two very different people. He was the stereotypical user. He honestly believed every female in sight was a challenge. If she looked good he'd try to get her in bed and dump her soon afterward to move on to his next "conquest".

I, on the other hand didn't use people. I never coerced sex in a relationship. Actually, I hadn't hooked up with anyone after Laura for years and didn't need to. There were plenty of girls who were only interested in sex. Some guys never realize that a lot of ladies want the same thing they do but only if you know how to keep your mouth shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.