Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Bedtime started off a bit awkward. Faith volunteered to sleep on the couch and after exchanging a look (and a wink) with Tina, Connie said she was more than welcome to sleep with us. "There's only one problem" she added "we usually sleep in the nude. If that bothers you I'm sure we can find something to wear."

Faith said "I usually sleep in the buff too, and I don't have any clothes, either. I don't even have anything to wear to school tomorrow. Half of what I had on were rags when I got here and the other half is dirty. I'm not what you could call modest and if you're really serious I wouldn't mind at all sleeping in your bed. After today, it might be nice to be close to someone, especially my hero. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if Matt wasn't there. I don't want to impose though."

Connie smiled and told her that it wouldn't be unusual at all for someone to join them us bed and Faith looked a little flustered as I left them to explain while I gathered some supplies.

I rounded up some plastic wrap for Faith's knee so she could get cleaned up. As I finished wrapping it she remarked that she wasn't sure she could manage the shower.

I could have sworn I saw them exchange a smile before Tina offered our services to assist her. The service included undressing each other as she watched before we helped each other undress her. I studied her when we finished as she blushed and told Tina that Rhonda's clothes should fit her close enough for now.

Tina agreed and added "yep, they both have great bods and Rhonda has a few outfits here. I know she won't mind if our new sister borrows one. We'll get her some things of her own tomorrow after school." Faith made no comment until we finished.

She gave a little pout afterwards and said "I thought Matt was checking me out for a minute there. I guess he's not interested. I don't blame him as ugly as I am."

Connie pointed at my midsection, which was sporting an impressive erection and chuckled "oh he's interested alright and even if it isn't as obvious, I am too!"

Bless her. Faith's self esteem had to be in the shitter. She wasn't the reason I was hard and I think she knew it. Some day though, she'd be proud of her appearance if I had my way

I provided support for Faith's upper half so while she leaned on me. Connie washed from her waist up while Tina did the honors on her lower half. Occasionally I would steal a kiss and they were getting progressively steamier and longer. Occasionally I could see Faith wince in pain.

Something finally dawned on me and I slapped my head and said "stupid! What am I doing?"

Tina looked up and I pointed at myself and then Faith's knee. She caught on immediately and began to laugh "I know you. I think you were distracted by her sexy body and completely forgot!"

Faith was confused and I gave her the hottest kiss yet as I healed her knee. Her eyes remained closed for a few seconds after our lips parted company. When they opened she said "wow! I've never had a kiss that felt like that. I'm still tingling all over! It was almost as nice as the first one!"

She looked down when Tina started removing the bandage and started to object until she saw her knee and looked at me for an explanation. After all the other surprises she took this one in stride and asked for another kiss. I obliged and when she gasped in the middle of it I knew what the other two were up to.

We stepped out of the shower and helped each other dry off before hurrying to bed. There was no doubt that we all wanted the same thing.

Tina immediately began to lap Faith's cunt again. It must be really tasty and I resolved to find out firsthand soon. Faith didn't seem to mind.

For some reason she seemed to love kissing. I didn't complain. She was really good at it. If she had lips it would have been even better. Hers were pretty thin, just like the rest of her. I still enjoyed it while Connie started nibbling her nipples. I think it was the intense orgasm that she was having that broke the spell.

Tina started working her way up as I moved lower as Connie took over for me. We met in the middle and exchanged some kisses of our own before continuing on our separate ways. I had been right about the taste. No wonder Tina had been so interested, Faith was delicious. After I brought her off again Tina tapped me on the head and motioned me upward. I got the message and moved to enter Faith's dripping pussy.

I slid in easily as I kissed her while Connie and Tina suckled her little bumps that passed for breasts. She let out a hiss and her eyes opened wide "wow!" she gasped "I think you hit bottom!" I had met no resistance, for which I was glad. She also was not extremely tight.

The fit was snug, but not overly so, all in all, it was a comfortable fit. I began to make love to her slowly. I was beginning to wonder if she was like Anya, but after fifteen minutes or so I could tell she was getting close. Her gasps and throaty moans were changing to "oh yes, faster please, oh gods, harder! fuck that feels good! Oh yes I'm gonnaaaaaaahhhhh" I felt her pussy clamp down tighter as her ass rose off the bed and her body trembled uncontrollably for a bit.

I slowed down until she was ready to go again and went to work in more ways than one. The malnourishment would cure itself but the damage done to her body from its effects needed attention.

Her development had been stunted and she had some other internal problems. I put those on a path to wellness and gave her the same treatment Angie had recieved. I also started her teeth and nose on the way to being straight. While I was in the vacinity, her lips got a boost for good measure.

The other things would have to be corrected through love and care. She'd have to live with the feet. I didn't seem to be able to shrink things. I hadn't tried until now so maybe I just needed to work on it.

She was on the verge again when I finished and I hurried to catch up. She still made it first but I was right behind her.

As I unleashed a torrent into her tight box she purred as her body relaxed. She hugged all of us she could reach so tight that we couldn't breathe.

As soon as Beth could she dove in for a treat while I continued to make out with Faith until the attention my lovely sister-wife was giving her sent her over again.

Afterwards, we sandwiched Faith as she told us through misty eyes that she had never had an orgasm of any kind until today. She thought that maybe it was because she had never had sex when she wasn't high before but wasn't sure.

Beth kissed her tenderly and said it was more likely the company. As soon as she had recovered we proceeded to give Tina the same treatment. We finally dozed off after Connie's turn with Faith snugly ensconced amidst us.

When I woke up I could hardly breathe. Faith was hugging me as if her life would end if she let go and was quietly crying with her face buried in my shoulder.

I lifted her head and kissed her tenderly as she explained "I'm sorry, it's just that it felt so nice to wake up with all of you."

When Tina opened her eyes Faith was rocking gently on my morning erection. She faked a pout at her loss and commented "I guess the early bird really does get the worm" before waking the others with a kiss.

I lasted through two of Faith's tremblers but when I heard the girls beside us start to moan in ecstasy I launched a morning load, setting Faith off again. We still had plenty of time for a shower and quick breakfast before heading for school.

Kathy, Lin, Rhonda, Paula, Nina, Gene, George, and Adam all were waiting in the driveway. Introductions were exchanged before we got to explain what happened yesterday and Kathy informed us that under no circumstances were any of us to be alone at any time.

She didn't believe anyone except Faith and I would be in danger but wasn't taking chances because it was well known who my closest friends were. In addition to that she told us that we were to stay close to, but not in, crowds.

I appreciated the fact that she took her job so seriously. I couldn't think of anything Kathy had overlooked and told her so with a kiss and thank you. It turned out to not be necessary today.

No one actually knew what happened to them but they had been seen following Faith yesterday. Since she was obviously part of our group today there were suspicions enough that Faith and I were summoned to the office during study hall.

Sometimes I wish that I could lie. I could bring myself to do it before but not since I came back. I believe the principal was shocked when I gave him a complete account of what had happened. I was a bit disturbed when he wanted a police report filled out until he said it was more for the attack on Faith than my defense of her.

Something made me ask him to request either Jack Young or Judy Welch. If they weren't available I suggested (yes, that way) he mention I was involved.

Barely ten minutes had passed before Jack and Judy walked into the office. I shook their hands and thanked them for coming before making introductions.

They took the report and I noticed both were fighting to keep a serious expression plastered on their faces. Finally Jack just couldn't do it any more and a broad grin broke out on his face. "We should deputize this guy Judy" he said to his partner "I like the way he operates."

She agreed and added "that's two he's helped now. I wonder if he'll adopt this one?"

She looked at Faith and said "you're lucky Matt was passing by young lady. We know those two creeps and suspect you wouldn't have been their first victim. On a brighter note, we can add attempted rape and assault to the possession charge that was filed when we found the drugs on them at the ER. That already violated their probation so they're looking at twenty years. They'll be tried as adults since they're both eighteen."

Jack added that we should have called to report the incident as soon as we got home. He made me promise that in the future I would.

We found out that the two thugs were in the hospital. One had a concussion and a broken jaw that was wired shut. The other had three broken ribs, a broken nose, a blowout fracture of his left orbital bone, and a few missing teeth.

Jack and Judy were impressed at my thoroughness. Faith asked to speak with Judy and Gail with no one else present and they were shown to the counselor's office.

I didn't know what was up but under the tears she had a very determined look on her face. We waited for them while killing time talking about the advanced classes and sports.

Principal Anders surprised me by asking how many people were in both officers' families before pulling athletic passes from his desk for all of them.

When Judy returned the two officers stayed only long enough for her to thank Mr. Anders for the passes and remark that her two sons would probably want to see every game.

Faith and I got passes to head back to class but before we parted ways she confided "I ratted my own parents out Matt. Somehow I don't feel bad about it. I keep thinking of not only how they screwed my life up but how many kids they sold that crap to. I hope your folks were serious about letting me stay at your house because I don't have one anymore."

I smiled and suggested that if she had any doubts she should ask Beth, Tina or Kathy how serious they were.

I had a crowd watching me at practice that day after school. Evidently Kathy's suggestion had been taken seriously.

I had drafted some of the guys on the team to keep an eye on Faith for us since she wasn't in any of the classes we were. I had more volunteers than I needed for the job and felt confident in her safety.

As soon as we got home we discovered that there was a message from Judy for us to call her. Faith made the call and found out her parents had been busted by an undercover cop making a buy.

During the search they found marijuana, cocaine, acid, and various other narcotics. She suggested that we meet her and Jack there at five so Faith could get whatever she needed while she could.

Faith seemed numb but my parents soon had her feeling a bit better. Afterwards, we showed her the apartment she would be staying in thinking it would help even more. We were wrong.

When she realized it was hers alone she burst into tears. "I knew it!" She sobbed. "You don't really want me around!"

That took a while but eventually she was convinced that we would rather have her stay in our room but thought she might like her own place. We did an about-face and got her settled in with us.

She seemed embarrassed at first when we got to her old house to get her things because it was so dirty and shabby. Tina worked wonders as she explained how much it resembled her previous home and how wonderful the difference in her new place was.

Our two friends on the force were off duty and helped us move everything. After the one trip it took my parents decided that the acquisition of yet another daughter required a shopping trip and party. They invited everyone over for a barbeque and swim on Saturday.

Both officers assured me they would be at the game Friday with their families and some friends. My usual fan base promised them good seats.

Several would get to the game before the gates opened and staked out an entire section for the others. Mom pulled the girls and I aside to tell us that the shopping trip for Faith was planned for the following day. She hadn't mentioned it but Faith's wardrobe left a lot to be desired.

The load they showed up with was huge. A second trip was made to the grocery to get supplies for the party. The rest of the evening was spent helping to organize her new things.

She was having trouble dealing with all the changes in her life. We fell asleep with her cuddled between us and a contented smile on her face. Evidently she had problems sleeping because I awakened to the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon.

The sight of the beautiful nude bodies still in bed was tempting but I didn't want to be rude so we headed for the kitchen.

We asked Faith if she had slept well and she assured us that she had. She was an early riser like me and usually didn't get much sleep anyway at her house. She had also done all the cooking if there was food in her house and it showed. Breakfast was really good. Almost as good as the shower before we got dressed.

We seemed to be picking up some groupies at school. I noticed several kids always seemed to be wherever we were. After asking some questions we found out that they were staying close for protection. This was the group that just naturally attracted bullies and assholes.

On the male side most were nerds or just skinny (or fat) kids who looked like easy marks. The girls were a varied lot but it also boiled down to appearance or intelligence. Some were those who had developed early and were tired of being groped or hit on and others were in the fat or skinny and plain group like the guys.

A couple of them were like Faith. They made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd and wanted to escape. They figured the only way to do that was through us. We didn't mind, and invited them to join us both at the game and at our place Saturday.

The first football game of the season was a blast. I got a bit carried away during the half that I played. The coach had warned us that this team was tough but it sure didn't show. We not only scored every time we had the ball, we took it away from them when they had it.

I played one half and had four touchdowns. One of them was on defense. I also had five sacks and a fumble recovery.

Jeff was a great quarterback and seemed to like throwing to the tight end (me). The second string played the entire second half. When they took the field after halftime the score was 41-0. When the game ended it was 63-0. Aleksandr was complaining because all he ever had to do was kick extra points. Danil had caught two touchdown passes.

The party was great and I was pleased to see that the extra people we had invited weren't ignored. I believe every one of them left with three times as many friends as they arrived with.

We had invited Sensei Timmons and his family and looked like his classes would be more than full this year. Many of our new friends signed up as soon as they found out he had taught us.

I was pleased when he expressed his pleasure at how we had used what we had learned to defend others. His wife spent most of the evening with the Japanese exchange students. It must have been nice to speak her native language with people who could relate.

I was left alone Sunday afternoon and decided to take advantage of the situation. I loved to escape now and then and walk through the woods down by the river. It seemed to both relax me and help me come up with new ideas. Maybe I was just daydreaming but more than likely I was just stupid.

Those thoughts and more went through my mind when I felt a sensation like something huge had kicked me in the chest followed by the unmistakable sound of a large caliber rifle report.

I was down and obviously hit hard. I figured out pretty quick that I had been shot and almost as quickly that I was in serious trouble. No one knew I was here and I was far enough into the woods that I knew the shot probably hadn't been heard.

I started to check the damage when another sound registered. Someone was running up the trail towards me. I turned my head and saw a girl I vaguely recognized start to kneel next to me before collapsing across my body. I heard another shot and realized that whoever was out to get me didn't care how many people he had to kill to make sure I was dead.

I couldn't let the person who tried to help me die for being a Good Samaritan. I thought I'd be ok for a bit so I checked her out before seeing what I could do about myself. I was very glad I had made that decision when I discovered that the shot had nicked her heart.

As I began to work I could have sworn I heard a blood-curdling scream but managed to keep my concentration. A few minutes later I heard a loud whistle immediately followed by running footsteps. I looked up and saw Kathy kneeling towards us just before everything went dark.

I had no idea how long I was out. I remembered a voice that seemed to be giving me instructions. They were quite insistent and very threatening so I figured "what the hell?" and did what she said.

Eventually I opened my eyes and tried to look around. I seemed to have a lot of tubes and stuff attached to me. Some were in my arm and another was down my throat. Other than the discomfort of the attachments I didn't feel too bad.

A lot of noise started as soon as I had opened my eyes and I looked around to see what all the excitement was about. I noticed my parents, Beth, Connie, and Tina first but there were others.

Someone was yelling for a doctor. It came back to me then and I desperately wanted to talk. Unfortunately with the stupid tube in my throat I couldn't.

I raised my left hand and pointed at the damn thing, hoping the message would get through. A new arrival in a white lab coat noticed and I heard him asking somebody questions. It was a while before I realized that he was talking to me. After wondering for a bit just how the hell he thought I was going to answer him his words registered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.