Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Beth and Kathy visited Canada to see Alannah Myles (Byles at this time, actually) and she was overjoyed at the idea of joining the band.

The same happened when Tina and Jackie visited Kathy Valentine in Texas. Both were returnees and were anxious to perform again, especially in a serious all-girl hard rock band.

The gigs weren't a problem. We scheduled some concerts as charity fundraisers and practically gave the tickets away. By the third one we could have charged what the headliners were asking.

The record companies were total asses about the situation and wouldn't even listen to the demos. Finally we got so pissed that we bought a small company, changing the name to "Blackheart Records".

Angie surprised us by volunteering to manage the group and if she needed help we had plenty of business and legal expertise at our disposal. "Heat" was off to a fabulous start locally. The rest was just a matter of time. One of their first gigs booked was our wedding(s).

By the time June rolled around the first two fusion plants had been built and tested. One was installed at the house and the other broken down into unrecognizable parts and shipped to Hog Cay to await our arrival.

I had enough knowledge of hydraulics to repair the planes, as well. In short, I had been almost too busy to realize that my single life was quickly coming to an end for good. It didn't really dawn on me until the girls gave me some strange and cryptic information. All they would tell me was "stay away from our place all day Friday. We don't want you anywhere near the house until six P.M. that night. You're having a bachelor party and it's very important for you to know that your fiancé's planned the entire thing."

I was worried. I spent the day in target practice and took the plane out for a quick trip before finally heading back at the requested time.

I opened my door with some trepidation and almost fainted at what awaited me. I had never seen them before but they were heart-stoppingly beautiful. In front of me were two sets of identical twins.

One set looked to be Japanese and had bodies like Tina's only with long black hair. The other two had red hair and were taller with larger breasts. In comparison I'd say they looked a lot like Beth.

All four were wearing nothing and it looked very nice on them. The first one said "Hello, I'm Fumi" and the next said "and I'm Yumi".

They all giggled when I murmured "you certainly are!"

The first redhead introduced herself as Tanya and her sister as Anya.

"And now for the first part of your surprise" Yumi (actually she pronounced it Yoo-Mee, but she was definitely yummy) said. "My sister and I are part of a group like yours in Japan and the other half of your present is from a group in the Republic of Russia. There are five in our group and seven in theirs. We were here to look at the possibility of becoming exchange students when we found Tina. It didn't take long before all of us realized the secret we shared. Our groups plan much the same thing as yours does and we will need to work closely together. Today we begin to achieve that closeness."

Anya purred "I hope there's enough left of you for your wives to enjoy on your wedding night."

They undressed me slowly, commenting to each other on my various anatomical attributes until my boxers were removed. Fumi licked her lips and Tanya commented on the lack of hair. Yumi just decided to see if she could swallow me whole (she could).

At the end of the night only Anya and I were awake. I had done my best but she was inexhaustible. I commented on this and she kissed me before saying "I could say the same of you, lover. You must have asked for stamina just as I did. It's a good thing you did because all four of us will be here next year. We need to know more about your culture if we are to work together and with you we will have the best of possibilities. Four of our male members will be sponsored in the area as well, so you will have a bit of help. Tonight, however, you are all mine and I hope to find out which of us can last the longest."

I was blown away when she told me the reason her and the rest of her group were going to be in America. The old espionage stories had some truth to them. They were supposed to be learning our culture in preparation for becoming agents of the KGB. This bombshell was dropped just before the longest lovemaking session of my life. For starters I tried to last as long as I could before cumming. When I finally unleashed the torrent of semen that was dying to escape Anya screamed and practically convulsed under me with the last of her multitude of orgasms.

She gasped as she glanced at the clock "two fucking hours! I'm going to love it here maybe too much. They'll have to drag my ass back to Russia screaming!"

I resolved to help my male counterparts make her sex life more satisfying. This would help me as much as them. We could have gone all night but I had a wedding in the morning and we were both a bit sore. We dozed off in each others arms chuckling about our new meaning of "international relations" and how much fun the summits would be. Anya loved the idea of having them on Hog Cay.

All four ladies had to have a morning ride before they would let me take a shower. Fumi and Yumi dressed me while Tanya and Anya fixed breakfast.

The wedding was being held in the park and wasn't far away. I thought the ceremony was lovely but it was nothing compared to the beauty of my bride and her bridesmaids.

Connie was breathtaking in her dress. In deference to our parents we had worn traditional clothes. Both of us would have preferred jeans.

Our ceremony sounded almost like any other. The main difference was "God" had been changed to the plural and the needless "forsaking all others" was eliminated.

Paula was the maid of honor and the bridesmaids consisted of all of my future mates. Of course Al was the best man. The ushers were Gene, George, Bryan, and Adam.

The park was full of people and we knew most of them. The reception was held in the pavilion and there was plenty of food. Since most of the guests were teenagers there was no booze but nobody cared. The highlight of the day for the crowd was the band.

"Heat" definitely got the crowd fired up! Actually I think the crowd at least doubled by the time they finished. Since we were in the park everyone who heard them joined in.

Alannah tried to embarrass me a bit by dragging me onstage and singing "Black Velvet" to me and Joan tried to top her by adding "I hate myself for loving you".

Neither succeeded but I had a blast and even borrowed a guitar to jam with them for a bit before jumping off of the portable stage and joining in the dancing.

I finally had the chance to thank the girls for my bachelor party during a break and asked how they had found those four. "It was weird" Tina explained "I saw them in the hall at school and we all knew as soon as we laid eyes on one another. I'd bet on there being groups elsewhere, too."

I agreed "at the very least I would think England, Germany, and France would be represented and probably many more. That would be great; if we can work together it will make things much easier."

I changed the subject as we danced and asked if they knew Anya had as much stamina as I did. They hadn't and she got a laugh out of it. I had some reservations but asked her if she wanted me to give the same to them.

She gave me an enthusiastic "yes" on her part and I did. Before long all the others asked for the same. The honeymoon wouldn't involve much rest but it would be a lot of fun.

Ever the workaholic, Tina began to tell me her plans for installing a fusion plant in airplanes so we could fly non-stop to the cay. I made her promise that the only work she would do on our honeymoon would be putting together the fusion plant we had shipped to the island.

"You're right as usual" she sighed "by the way, I hope you don't mind but I invited the four girls you met last night and their dates to join us when the others do. Anya looked particularly eager when they accepted."

No sooner had she said that than we were approached by the group in question. Dogo and Hogo were the two guys from Japan. Aleksandr and Danil were the Russian duo. After the introductions, in which all four demonstrated their mastery of English, I commented that they spoke our language better than most Americans.

Aleksandr (who asked to be called Alex, and his friend was Dan) explained that the four presently here from Russia had reason to learn. Two were KGB in their previous life and the other two were Spetsnatz.

Dogo said their explanation wasn't as dramatic and all of them had attended universities in the United States.

Dan expressed his concern about imposing on our honeymoon but the girls dispelled the notion quickly by explaining just how many people would be joining us.

I asked if they had heard of other groups like ours and like us they suspected that they existed but hadn't found them yet.

Alex had the same thought I did "the Gods will guide us when they feel it is time, I am sure." He got nods of agreement all around and I had to ask "I can understand someone from Russia following the old Gods but how does someone from Japan come to do so?"

Hogo explained "the Gods are the Gods, Matt. Just because we call them by their name in our language does not make them different." It made perfect sense to me. In fact it answered a lot of questions I had on the subject.

Tina asked when they would be moving and Fumi told her they had discussed it and wondered if it would be possible to have the things they wanted shipped to our house to save plane fare.

None of their families were wealthy and it would be a strain on them to pay for another trip.

I suggested that they only have sent the things that couldn't be purchased in the states and that we would take them shopping for what they needed. When they protested I stopped them "look" I explained "we've used the information at our disposal to get filthy rich. I'd like for you to be well on your way to the same by the time you leave us. In fact, if each group will pool their resources we'll handle the investments for you. As you well know, it takes money to get elected in any country and you'll need it."

They agreed to check on it but I got the impression that these were the leaders and it was a done deal. We were descended upon by the rest of my contingent and made the introductions. The rest of the evening was spent dancing and getting to know each other. From the way it looked to me there would be some bed-swapping going on tonight (and probably until and after they joined us on the cay).

Connie and I didn't spend our wedding night alone. All of them ganged up on me. They were still at it when I passed out from exhaustion.

We had an early flight but it was five P.M. our time when we arrived at the cay. Trina and Twyla greeted us while we loaded our things into one of the golf carts used for transportation on the island.

Tina surprised me the first night by asking "are you mad because I changed my mind about having a baby so soon?"

Actually, I was relieved at the thought. She was still a very slender girl and I had a difficult time picturing her pregnant. I was worried as to whether her body was ready for it.

As it turned out, that and college was on her mind and she felt that it would be wise to wait. I assured her that I felt the same and that we had plenty of years ahead of us. Rhonda and Jackie were waiting as well but not Connie. She was determined to leave the island with a passenger.

Beth stated that she was leaving it up to the Gods and wouldn't try to prevent it from happening. She did add that it probably would, since she planned to get her share of "little messengers".

The island wedding was even better than the one in the states. I'm not just referring to the scenery, either.

Connie had been beautiful in her gown but the five visions in robes with flowers in their hair were indescribable.

The ceremony was conducted by a Taino headman that we had found. Polygamy was perfectly legal in their tribe and for the privilege of occasionally fishing in our waters we were officially adopted.

It wasn't your typical honeymoon but we weren't exactly typical people. Trina and Twyla took us to various places in the islands so we could familiarize ourselves with the area.

On one of these excursions we made another discovery. We had taken one of the boats to George Town on Great Exuma to do some shopping at the Straw Market and were about to leave when some colorful language caught my ear.

There was a boat similar to ours docked next to us and from below I could hear "I don't know what the bloody 'ell is wrong with the bugger, I don't see anything out of sorts!"

There were a couple of other voices offering opinions in a lower tone when the louder one announced himself again "I'm not a bleeding mechanic so I suppose there's nothing to do but find one!"

My curiosity was aroused so I wandered over and yelled "mind if I have a go at it?"

The first one up was a lovely dark haired girl with grease smeared on one cheek. She was followed by two guys about my age.

They introduced themselves as Nigel Foulkes (the loud one), Colin Mahew, and the pretty one as Martha Haynes.

"Be my guest." Colin said "if you can make this monstrosity work we'll be in your debt. We're running a bit behind as it is."

I went below and asked someone to crank the engine. It was obvious at once that there was a problem with the ignition. It sounded like no spark was making it to the cylinders. I pulled the distributor and looked at the points. They were burned pretty badly.

I pointed this out and asked "anyone have a nail file?" Martha rounded one up and I burnished the contacts before putting the cap on and having them crank it again. The engine started immediately and sounded fine. They thanked me profusely and said they were supposed to look at an island today. They were already an hour late but could still make it.

I asked which one and Nigel said "Leaf Cay. We were more interested in Hog but some bugger bought the bloody thing before we could."

We all laughed at him and he was looking a bit offended until I explained. "Meet the buggers who bought Hog Cay! I hope you buy Leaf, we'll be neighbors. Why don't the three of you stop by and see us after you check it out? You could spend the night at our place before heading back so you won't have to travel after dark."

Martha accepted for them saying that she had been worried about the time because of that fact. We set out in our separate craft with us following them to make sure they had no further problems. We had also exchanged radio contact information.

As soon as we set out Twyla commented "they seem awfully mature for people our age don't they?"

We all agreed and had noticed it early on. Tina smiled and said "at first I thought Martha was eyeing you because you're such a hunk but there was something else on her mind too."

Trina cackled "yes missy, she looked at you the same way! She looked at you two like she was a hungry tiger and you were dinner. You weren't the only one she was scopin' out, either. It looked like she had smorgasbord on her mind. I'd also bet they're having this same conversation."

It turned out they were, but it was some time before anyone got the courage to ask. We had finished eating and began celebrating our new neighbors (they bought Leaf Cay).

There was rum and tequila involved and Martha's curiosity got the best of her. "So, how did you blokes buy it?"

Colin choked on his Rum Runner and Nigel spluttered "bloody 'ell, Mattie!"

The rest of us were practically rolling on the floor with laughter. Finally Connie said "thank you, I was beginning to wonder if the subject would come up."

Things progressed nicely from there. We put on some music and danced a bit. I found myself with Martha and she whispered in my ear as she molded her fabulous body to mine "call me Mattie, all my friends do. I hope I can count you as one because that impressive packet I feel down there has me feeling even more randy than usual. Do you think your wives would mind very much if I took you to bed?"

I kissed her willing lips and whispered back "I believe they'd much rather join us if you don't mind."

She purred back "perfect! They are absolutely stunning! It looks as if my bunch will be otherwise engaged in any case." That much was obvious. They seemed enthralled with Trina and Twyla, in fact they left before we did.

Mattie definitely needed to work on her tan but that was all the work she needed. She was solid white, without even a tan line. She oohed and ahhed over us when we were all naked, especially over the lack of hair. She did mention that the size of my center appendage left certain Englishmen looking rather puny.

Mattie would probably have a classic figure before long but at the moment her hips and thighs hadn't filled out fully and her breasts, though large for her age by my standards at 34C, would see 38 before they finished. Her dark bush was neatly trimmed and looked completely edible.

Tina and Rhonda sampled her magnificent mammaries while I dove in for a taste and Connie kissed her. Beth must have decided I was the only other alternative from the sensations eminating from below my waist.

Mattie was delicious and seemed to enjoy the length of tongue she was receiving. It wasn't long before she coaxed Connie into sitting on her face.

When I heard her scream in ecstasy for the second time into my lovely bride's hairless slit, I guided them further down the bed so that I could stand and deliver a large parcel into Mattie's slot.

Beth guided me in and as I bottomed out I heard Mattie's muffled gasp of "bloody 'ell but he's huge!"

Connie couldn't stay mounted for long. Mattie's ass was coming off the bed at every thrust to meet me halfway. After fifteen minutes or so I noticed that she hadn't cum since my tongue left her twat. I thought this was rather strange, especially with the size of her clit and the evident ease in which she had climaxed with oral stimulation.

I began to search for the angle she enjoyed the most and soon found it. Every since I had entered her the loudest sound she had made was a husky "ooo yes lover, like that" but a low keening whine started somewhere deep inside her and grew steadily louder until she let out a moan of "by the gods, I can't bloody believe it but I think I'm... oh yes I'm aaaaahhhhhh!!, bloody 'ell, oh harder, fuck me harder! I'm going to... oh yes here I go againnn!"

It was like the damn broke or something. Her juices gushed from her tight cunt as she came. I rolled her over and fucked her as hard as I could, dragging two more from her before I erupted, setting her off so hard that she collapsed in an incoherent puddle.

Tina looked sadly at my wilting member and commented "you fucked that poor thing for an hour. It looks like we're out of luck."

Jackie proved her wrong. There was no way I could fail to respond to what her luscious lips started doing to me. Before long we were going at it just as hard as Mattie and I had. There was no way I could wear them out though. When I finally collapsed it was next to a conscious and smiling Martha.

She cuddled up and kissed me deeply before saying "I want to thank you. That was the first time I've ever popped off with a man in me quim. I suppose I'm just too slow for most of them. They always go off before I'm even close to ready."

I told her she was very welcome but didn't volunteer any information yet. When she went to the bathroom Tina asked me why and I said "I wanted to check with you all first, babe. Should I fix her problem, the men's, or both?"

The consensus was that I start with Mattie and we'd play it by ear "fix her while you fuck her and see how many times you can make her cum, it'll be fun!" Connie said with an evil grin.

I was a bit concerned with the ethics but Mattie went from very slow to faster than normal in one evening. I knew of two Englishmen (at least) who would have a boost in their self-esteem very soon.

We filled everyone in on the other foreign contingents and our English counterparts were eager to meet them. They spent the rest of the week meeting everyone and when we all headed home to our various countries everyone was armed with contact information and instructions to let all groups know if any one of us made contact with another.

The foreign guests left three days before our departure. We barely had time to assemble the fusion plant and switch things over before leaving. Trina and Twyla both helped in order to familiarize themselves with its operation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.