Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Tina told me she'd always felt sorry for Jackie "I think she was more than one boys "first time". Her parents aren't much better than mine were. I don't think they beat her or anything but I got the impression that she doesn't get much affection at home and looked for it by sleeping around."

Rhonda asked what Jackie was like and Tina laughed "she's shorter than you, but taller than me. Her hair is the same color as yours, and her face looks a lot like yours too. She's also really smart but tries to hide it."

Rhonda suggested that I should "redeem" myself. "If you don't" she said "I think you'll regret it. I can tell you still do now."

I admitted it was true "there were so many things I wanted to try" I explained "but was scared to do. I was afraid I would do something wrong or freak her out and scare her away. I really regretted it as time went on. When I finally figured out what foreplay was, and especially after I got my first taste of Tina's delicious pussy, I always regretted not doing that for her. I even blew it afterward. She didn't hide the fact that we'd had sex. She even seemed proud of it for some reason. When the guy who I thought was my best friend and could keep his mouth shut blabbed that I had told him it wasn't that great it really pissed her off. What I had really told him was that I thought it could have been better. I wasn't talking about her. I had been talking about how lousy I was. She never let me explain so I didn't get a chance to try again."

Tina gaped at me "I can't believe you let her think she was lousy in bed! That tears it, you have GOT to show that poor thing what real sex is like before it's too late! Do you know that she slept around until she got pregnant and her parents put her in some kind of home for unwed mothers? It screwed her whole life up. You could have been part of the solution. Please don't let it happen again?" So another plan was hatched among the women. I once again had to make amends for my past stupidity.

I asked them to hold off on their devious scheme for a couple of days because I had something I needed to do. After Rhonda left it was time to get started. Tina wouldn't leave me alone until I told her what I had planned but she understood when I told her I wanted to be alone for a while.

She didn't say anything but I think she knew just how hard Connie leaving again had hit me. After making me promise that I'd call the house if I needed them she and Beth went to spend the night at the folk's and left me alone with my thoughts.

I had planned on getting shit-faced but unfortunately, I had some trouble doing it. I went through almost a fifth before I realized that it wasn't working. If anything, I was more sober than when I started.

I was also as stubborn as always. I knew for sure now that I loved Connie. This was affecting me almost as bad as it had the first time. Unlike then, I decided that this time there would be no attempt to change her mind. It was time to let go for good to save what sanity I had left. I spent the rest of the night drinking coffee and reminiscing about the time we had together. Every memory hurt because they had all been good ones. When Connie broke up with me before I had been useless and lost for months. It had literally felt like someone had ripped the very soul from my body and left only a lifeless husk. If I hadn't had the girls to lean on this time I had little doubt that it would have been the same way now. Because I did, in the morning I was able to tell the girls that I was ready to try and make amends with Jackie.

Getting her alone was no problem and Tina said she'd manage to get her there by herself. It was actually about the time that I had met Jackie before but we hadn't met this time yet. Tina did know her and invited her over to swim at the house and arranged it so the only people there were the four of us.

Jackie looked like she was in shock when she saw me and I wondered what was up when I got the impression from her attitude that she'd rather be anyplace else but here at the moment. She seemed to give a resigned sigh as she sank down on a lounger. I was elected to apply the suntan oil and to do Jackie first.

She was a a little younger than us but well along in her development. Her breasts were small but firm and nicely shaped. She still had narrow hips but a tiny waist made them appear fuller than they really were. Jackie also had a very cute bubble butt and a pretty face.

I took my time applying the oil and was almost done when Tina exclaimed "what are we thinking? We've got the place to ourselves! Why not work on our tans?"

Jackie gawked at her as she removed her bikini and asked what she thought she was doing. Tina explained that we had the place to ourselves for hours and with the privacy fence no one could see us. "I hate tan lines" she said "and love laying out nude. It makes swimming more fun too, especially with Matt there to play with! Go ahead and lose the suit so Matt can get the parts that will REALLY need it!"

She was very embarrassed about her body. I remember that we had been half dressed during our fumbling attempt at lovemaking before so I prompted her with "c'mon Jackie, she's right, it's a blast! Besides, I'd really love to see what you're hiding in that suit, it looks delicious!"

She looked more confused than ever but seemed flattered as she said "you've gotta be kidding. I don't have anything to show worth seeing!"

I looked at her and said seriously "that's bull. You're cute as hell and I'm betting that everything under that suit is as pretty as what is on the outside."

She blushed the entire time but managed to remove the bikini. She blushed even harder as I gave a slow wolf whistle and said "I won that bet. You've got a fantastic body. She then watched wide-eyed as I removed my trunks. She acted like she'd never seen a dick before. Her gaze seemed to be cock-locked until Tina reminded her that she needed some more lotion if she didn't want a burn and she turned over on her stomach for me to finish. I took care of the bottom first, making sure her ass wouldn't burn for the next year or so. It was really fun to play with. Each cheek seemed to fit my palm perfectly.

When I "accidentally on purpose" brushed her cunt with the back of my hand a few times I could tell that all of the lubrication was not from the suntan oil. When I did her back where the strap of her top had been I glanced at Beth who was smirking as she watched my now fully erect penis slide along the groove between Jackie's perfect ass cheeks as I massaged her back.

When I felt her moan beneath me I took a chance and oiled the sides of her lovely tits. I got a gasp that time and felt her ass press harder on my rod. I hated to leave her like that but technically I my duties were done. She moaned louder when I got up but I think it was in frustration. This was part of my plan. I didn't know anything about foreplay the first time but I did now. I was going to work on her all day to make up for what I had done wrong then.

Tina giggled softly and mouthed "you are so cruel!" as I did her ass but teased Jackie even more as she rolled slightly to the side and kissed me as I cupped her tit while I was applying the lotion.

I saw her wink and smile at the other girl and mumbled "I'm not the only cruel one, I see." She whispered low enough for only me to hear "I figured out what you're up to. Make her wait as long as you can. I'm almost jealous. When you slide that tree into her she's going to go wild!"

I oiled Beth up next and as usual, it was a different experience. She had a body a centerfold would be jealous of.

After half an hour Tina announced it was time to tan the other side. This of course, required more lotion. "There are some places" she explained "that sunburn is just too painful to think about! Matt did such a wonderful job on the back that I think he should do the fronts too! "

I did Beth first as Jackie watched with a mixture of lust, anticipation, and nervousness as I massaged and caressed every inch.

Tina was next and making a noise remarkably like a purr as I finished. I started with Jackie's top and made sure I mentioned how much I liked it. "I don't know why you were embarrassed" I told her "you have gorgeous breasts. They're as lovely as the rest of you."

They were, too. They were probably only a 30 or 31A, but nicely shaped and with small dark brown areola and very erect and sensitive nipples. As I reluctantly moved downward I commented "they make my mouth water!"

She was breathing very hard by then and practically gasping by the time I reached her sparsely haired and very wet pussy. I could smell her arousal as I worked the lotion into her most sensitive area. I made sure to stop every time I thought she was close to orgasm. She was practically climbing the walls when Tina suggested that she return the favor for me.

She got an evil glint in her eye that I wasn't sure I liked as I lay on the lounger next to her. I found that she had a tender touch and I was really enjoying the feel of her hands on my chest and abdomen. My very erect cock would occasionally touch her stomach and that felt nice as well.

Part of her evil plan became obvious as she did my shoulders. Her breasts were just above my face but I managed to resist the temptation to capture one with my lips. I really don't like the taste of Panama Jack, so it was easier than it might have been. My attention was drawn elsewhere when she positioned her knees outside my legs and got close enough to rub her dripping cunt along the back of my dick. It seems she wanted to do a little teasing of her own.

It was extremely hard not to give in to temptation and drill her right there but I somehow did. I even managed to break contact often enough to keep her from cumming. When she finally gave up and moved to my cock she stared at it with a mixture of fear and amazement before Tina urged her on with "go ahead and touch it Jackie, it won't hurt you. In fact it can make you feel better than you could ever dream!"

She blushed again but oiled her palms and tentatively grasped my rampant member in one of her small hands. Tina (the evil vixen!) instructed her and soon she was fondling my balls with one hand while slowly jacking me with the other "this feels so neat!" she exclaimed "how could something be so hard and so soft at the same time!"

Beth chuckled and told her "if you go a little faster it might get softer. It might get a little messy though. Wouldn't you like to see him shoot?"

Her hand sped up as I groaned involuntarily and she said "yes! That would be awesome!" I warned her she was about to get her wish but she either didn't hear or wanted a closer look because the first shot hit her right in the lips and nose. The second and third squirts covered her cute little tits before I tapered off. "I never thought there would be so much!" She exclaimed "That was just too cool!" She looked down at her cum covered tits and said "WOW" again.

Tina suggested that since her face was covered in it she might want to see if she liked the taste. "I love it!" Tina informed her "I'd have him for breakfast every day if I could!"

Jackie stuck her cute little tongue out for a tentative taste, and after due consideration she said "it's different. I've never tasted anything like it. It's like it's salty but sweet at the same time. I think I like it." After a few seconds she said "wait a minute! Do you mean you actually suck him off? What's it like?"

Tina told her that if she was nice she could find out for herself sometime. That got a nice blush before I said "I ruined my suntan oil job on your luscious body. I think we should hit the shower and get you cleaned up."

We grabbed our clothes and headed to my place. Jackie didn't notice much until she got to the bathroom. She looked around and said "this is beautiful! Who lives here?"

Tina told her that we did and would show her around later. We both helped clean Jackie up and she seemed to have no objections when Tina and Beth helped, which made me happy. We didn't bother getting dressed before we gave her the tour. One or both of us made sure to have an arm around Jackie the whole time.

Part two of Tina's plan became evident when she told us that she and Beth had "things to do" and would have to leave. She said they'd be gone for hours and we should "relax and have fun" as she left.

As soon as the door closed Jackie started to say "what did she mea..." when I interrupted her with a kiss.

When I held her close her lips parted to invite my questing tongue in for a dance. She was breathless and panting when we parted and looked at me with a dreamy expression as she said "wow! I've never been kissed like that before! Can we do it again?"

Either she was lying or she was a natural because it had been very nice. I led her to the bedroom where we could be more comfortable and we made out for a very long time. Other than nuzzling her neck and tenderly caressing the breasts she had so disdained I made no other move until I let my lips wander there.

She gasped and cooed "oooh that feels so good!" She seemed confused when I moved lower. When she finally caught on she gasped "what are you doing? You're not going to... Ooooohhh! As I gave her dripping slit a slow languid lick from top to bottom and asked "would you like me to stop?"

She moaned "oh, please don't!... I mean please don't stop! It feels soo nice!" I teased her for almost half an hour with my probing tongue, savoring the taste of her sweet young cunt until I felt she couldn't take much more. Finally I sucked her distended clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue repeatedly. She went off like a five foot vibrator.

I thought the poor thing was having convulsions as she exploded with a long, deep moan before going limp. I wondered if it was the first orgasm she had ever experienced when not alone. I was slowly stroking my tongue in and out of her drenched and still pulsating pussy. She was still on the verge of cumming, so I diddled her over-sensitive clit with a finger as I probed for, and found her g-spot with my questing tongue. I've never heard a scream quite like the one she emitted. Her ass was off the mattress at least two feet, with both cheeks firmly in my hands. I kept her shaking and cumming until I figured it was getting to be too much before relenting and moving up her petite and lovely body to give her a very wet kiss.

I was covered in her juices, but she didn't seem to mind as she returned it with interest. When we broke apart I looked into her eyes and said "I would really like to make love to you if you'll let me."

She gasped "oh yes, please?"

When we had done this the first time she was so tight that I immediately lost control and came. I had no such problem this time. I almost stopped when I saw what looked very much like fear in her eyes. I asked her again if she was sure she wanted to do this and she nodded.

It almost looked like she was ready to cry as I slid inside her. She was still very tight but could not possibly have been any better lubricated. I had expected no hymen and was glad that I had been correct. I slid slowly in to the hilt, enjoying the wonderful sensation to its utmost. We both exhaled as I entered making the same hissing sound until our pubic bones met.

She looked at me in wonder and said "that feels amazing!" as I began to make love to her slowly and tenderly.

I didn't intend to just fuck her. I believed Tina was onto something when she said Jackie was looking for love. I wanted her to feel wanted. As we coupled, I told her how wonderful she was and how fantastic she felt in my arms as I caressed her flanks and ass with my hand and strained to capture one of her erect nipples between my lips. I kissed her face and neck, looking into her eyes whenever possible as I worked to give her the best experience possible.

She came twice and these were the only times I increased my tempo. Each orgasm brought an almost painful clenching around my cock. Somehow I held off until her third before gasping "here I cum baby, I'm going to fill your unbelievable body with spunk. Are you ready for it?"

These words set her off as we exploded together. I came so hard that I almost blacked out. I had been holding back for so long it felt like I had cum a gallon! I felt her tight pussy clenching in a different way and rolled over so she'd be on top of me.

She was crying and I asked her what was wrong. She sobbed "I've never felt like that before. Not just the sex, that was fantastic but I actually felt like you cared about me while we were doing it."

I wiped her eyes and kissed her again as I asked "what makes you think I don't"

I saw hope blossom in her eyes before it died as she told me that she knew boys just wanted her for sex. She was resigned to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.