Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I studied her as she calmly smiled, sipped her coffee, and commented on how good it was before I quit smiling long enough to ask "I take it you've met Loki?"

She nodded and said "no, but I've met Freyja and it was the shrine that finally convinced me about you. I knew you weren't the same Matt Sussmann I remembered fondly from my other life the moment I saw you again. It wasn't only that we met later. You're much the same, but different in subtle ways. You're more mature and self-assured than before. The second thing that tipped me off was the remark about me being smart. If you just met me, how would you know that? I became more suspicious as we talked on the way here. I was pretty well convinced when I saw your new house what had happened. I guess you understand just how sure I had to be before revealing myself. When I saw the shrine there was absolutely no other answer. Now, to adapt an old saying to present circumstances regarding our respective stories, I'll tell you mine if you'll tell me yours."

I confessed that I had known about her since I had recognized the song she was whistling. It was Stevie Ray Vaughn's "If the House is Rockin'" and wouldn't be written for quite a few years yet. Before I could start Beth got home and I made the mistake of introducing her as my sister. Tina scowled and informed me that that wouldn't fly before I could correct myself.

As I started over Beth got a cup and joined us. After she got settled I told her of my life before and when I was finished she nodded and began "I'm sorry to hear about the turn your life took. I know exactly how you felt because I was much the same but for slightly different reasons. I was always a workaholic and most men can't deal with that. I ran four of them off before I came back. I spent the last five years of that life alone and was a week away from revealing two new inventions and a new process. I was only waiting for the patent approvals before proceeding. The last year of my previous life was spent in complete seclusion because of my toys. It seems as if certain foreign governments didn't like them. When they couldn't buy me they tried to kill me. "

She asked for a refill and after another sip, she continued. "I was staying in a friend's townhouse overlooking Chesapeake Bay having my coffee when what I discovered later was a Hydrogen bomb detonated near the naval base there. Freyja filled the details in when she gave me my gift."

I interrupted her with "and you chose to return to eleven years old. Why would you do that, if I may ask?"

She gave me a sad look and said "you underestimate yourself Matt. I chose this because I remembered the time I spent with you as the happiest days of my life. At least I think that's why it happened. I didn't ask to be eleven again. I asked to be happy. I could do nothing to stop that bomb from detonating. I made a selfish request and woke up eleven years old. I've had to try and remember and mimic my old obnoxious self for a year now. I'm glad you're early because I don't know how much longer I could have managed."

I told her that that act wouldn't be necessary around us but only two people besides my parents knew what had happened to me. I probed her for details of her inventions and found that she thought it would be impossible to duplicate them until the mid 1990's because the technology wouldn't be available until then. That was fine because we would still be well within the timeline. Tina then asked for Beth's story and for once, the red haired beauty was perplexed.

"I can't figure out why or how things worked out the way they have. I never met Matt before. I never even lived in this state. I was born and raised in Ohio, graduated from Cal Tech with an engineering degree, and started a small electronics company in Montana. It did better than I ever imagined because of a couple of innovations we came up with. I was at a trade show in LA when the city went up. The strangest part of all of this is that on the day I died I was 5' 3", weighed 85 pounds, and was built like a stick. The only explanation I can come up with is that I asked Loki if I could return in better shape. I think he got a bit carried away. It's a little awkward at this age, though it would have been nice later."

Tina studied her for a moment before smiling "I think it's pretty nice now and I'm sure Matt does too." Beth smiled "thanks but don't get me wrong. I do like it, especially these" she said, giving her boobs a little bounce, but school is a bitch. The first time around I got teased because I didn't have any tits and now I have the opposite problem."

I promised her "nobody will tease my sister or my friends and get away with it" and got a couple of nice hugs. Beth wasn't the only one on the receiving end of jokes.

We finally wound down and I was startled to discover that it was after eight. Tina said she had to get home before she got in trouble and started to make her goodbyes. When she reached for my hand I gave her a hug instead. I got a nice one in return and when she looked up at me I couldn't help but kiss her.

It lasted a good five minutes, during which I was blindsided by a feeling just as intense as I had felt with Beth and only slightly less than Connie. When we broke it she said huskily "that brings back pleasant memories but if I don't leave right this second I never will. Tell me, is there any chance we might get together again? It has been a very long time for me you know."

I was still in shock as I asked if she was available tomorrow and she quipped "for you I'll clear my calendar. What time should I show up?" I told her any time she wanted was fine with me.

As she was leaving I said "Tina" and she looked over her shoulder "just so you know. It was the happiest time of my life too. I've missed you more than you can imagine."

That got me another quick kiss and an "I'll be early". Beth faked a pout and complained "don't I get a kiss?" Tina wasted no time in obliging her. She had to stand on her toes and Beth had to lean a bit but it looked like they both enjoyed it.

After Tina left, Beth turned to me and purred "I really like her. Because I do I'm not going to wear you out too much tonight" before leading me to bed. We made love slowly and tenderly but only once, as she had promised, before we fell asleep spooned together.

I woke up at my usual five-thirty and Beth joined me in my morning workout. I dreaded moving the weights later but it was just too crowded in the living room. I had started to move them to the garage but put it off since I used them so much. Beth took a quick shower afterwards and said she was going out for a while to give Tina and me some privacy but would like to join us the next time if we didn't mind. I certainly had no problem with it!

I hopped in the shower and had just rinsed off when a very nude visitor arrived and wrapped her arms around me. Tina said "you shouldn't leave your door unlocked. You never know when a horny neighbor might sneak in and molest you."

I turned for a full-frontal version of the hug and it was very nice. "Hello, beautiful" I said "feel free to molest at will!"

She hugged a little tighter and gave me a kiss. "In my entire life there have been only two men who have called me beautiful. One was you and the other added "ice bitch" after it."

I told her I was obviously not only the more intelligent of the two but the luckier as well because I knew the other fellow was most definitely wrong. We dried each other quickly in order to get to the bed for what we both seemed to want.

She pushed me down on the mattress and said "the first time might be rough. Loki had to have been feeling generous with you. The first time we were together wasn't exactly easy if I remember correctly and you're much bigger now."

I reached up to pull her in and told her I wasn't your average inexperienced teenager anymore either. I remembered that her neck was as sensitive as Connie's but other than that and her breasts their sweet spots were much different. With Tina it was the backs of her knees and the crease between her thighs and mound that drove her crazy. Hers was also the first pussy I had ever tasted and I planned on sampling it again very soon.

After I had paid homage to her developing breasts until she was beginning to thrash and moan I worked my way to her muscular and sensitive abdomen. She was panting and moaning even louder buy the time I reached her engorged vulva. When I saw her prominent clit peeking from beneath its hood I couldn't wait any longer. I clamped my lips around it and flicked it with my tongue until she exploded, mashing my face between her thin thighs.

Tina never was loud, it was like she held her breath and shook. The only sound she made was "oooooooooyeeeesssss!" I eased up until her orgasm subsided. When I felt I had waited long enough I slid my long tongue into her virgin channel and began to gently fuck her with it. This was undoubtedly a new sensation for Tina.

She began to hump my face even before I heard "what the fuck? Oooooo... shiiittt! That feels so fucking amazing! She began to run her hands through my hair, her ass was suspended off the bed with her back arched so I took advantage of the opportunity and cupped both hands on her tight little cheeks and probed deeper still. She couldn't take much of this before I felt her pussy start to contract with the beginnings of her next orgasm.

I curled my tongue to search for her most sensitive spot and released one of her cheeks so I could play with her clit at the same time. I was rewarded by something I had never heard before.

It seemed Tina wasn't always quiet when she came. She started shaking uncontrollably and screamed "OOHSHITMATTOHFUCKOHDAMNOHHHHHHHH!" before finally pushing my head away and gasping "no more! I can't take any more!" I moved up her body and into position. Tina began stroking my cock with one hand and pulled me in with the other on the back of my head for a long wet kiss.

Most of the wetness was from below, but she didn't seem to mind. "I've never cum that hard in my entire life!" she said "I need you inside me now! I don't care if it hurts or not!" She wet my rod in her copious juices and put the head at her opening. "Please put it in, I need this so bad" she whispered. She was so hot and wet that I slid in easily until I hit her obstruction. She felt it also and smiled as she said "You're pretty lucky you know. How many guys get to break the same cherry twice?"

I smiled back and kissed her before agreeing and asking if she was ready. With a look of pure lust in her eyes she said huskily "I've never been so ready in either life." It surprised me how easily I broke through.

It had been far worse the first time and I had been smaller before. I felt her hymen give way and a slight grimace appeared on her face before quickly disappearing into a smile. She kissed me hungrily and said "that wasn't nearly as bad as last time. Now, please fuck me?"

I began to slowly work my way deeper until I was fully inside her. "Wow!" she murmured "I've never been so full, you feel incredibly good in there!" I told her I thought so to and began to slowly stroke into her tight cunt. This was fast becoming another of the best fucks of my life.

It's weird how I had to die to experience the best sex I ever had. Beth, Connie, and now Tina were light years ahead of any previous lovers from before. Even making love with Tina was better than the first time. Could it be that love was the difference?

It's hard to describe the sensation of making love to an twelve year old that has the experience of one who is forty-six. Her cunt was milking me as we constantly caressed each others bodies. We were both too much in awe at the feeling we were experiencing to say anything. Every time I felt that Tina was ready to cum, I would stop for a kiss.

This happened several times before she said "you're killing me here! Please don't stop again. I want to feel that huge cock of yours explode inside of me." Since she said please, the next time I felt she was on the edge I picked up the pace. She met me half way on every stroke, cumming the entire time until I lost it and sent a huge load of semen splashing against her cervix. When she felt my cock expand she had clamped down and started to shake as her orgasm intensified even more. It must have lasted five minutes before we collapsed, both almost too exhausted to breathe.

"Well!" She gasped "it was worth the trip back just for this!"

I rolled her over on top of me so I wouldn't crush her before honestly saying "that was

With a grin and a kiss she replied "it was for me too. I didn't think it was possible to cum that hard. And speaking of hard" she said clamping her pussy around my still engorged cock, "I don't think we're done yet" and began to ride me from above. It was fantastic; she would clench her internal muscles on every upstroke and release them as she slowly sank back down to fully impale her body on me once again. I felt as if I was being milked by a goddess.

Looking at her beautiful body, with her face contorted in ecstasy it was an apt comparison. When she began to get close to the edge all pretense of gentleness was lost. She quickly increased her speed and arched her back, grinding her clit against my pubic bone every time she hit bottom. When she came it felt like my dick was in a car wash, with pressure from all sides and a huge flood of her juices flowing over it.

That was more than enough to set me off and I held her by her tiny waist as I slammed into her hard and let the dam break. When she felt the huge gout of semen splash inside her tight channel she came again with a "uuuuuugghhhh!" and collapsed on my chest panting "ohfuckohfuckohshitohthatwassooogooood!"

I could only gasp "just when I thought it couldn't get any better you surprise me again."

She looked at me in amazement "ME? What about you? I'm not all that experienced but I can't imagine anything ever feeling that good."

I told her my thoughts on the matter. "I believe" I said "that it's because we know how to please each other. We HAVE done this together before. The difference now is we're both experienced, I have better equipment, and let's face it feelings are always more intense when we're younger."

She agreed but said "do you realize that you've made it even worse for me this time? Before, after we went our separate ways, I ended up comparing every lover I had with you. Even though I was only seventeen the last time we did this they all failed to measure up. I don't even want to try now." She laid her head on my chest and hugged me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.