Fucked By A Man-beast! - Cover

Fucked By A Man-beast!

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy dreams of a fantasy man who is half beast and half man. He will treat her like a lady and fuck us like an animal. As she masturbates she closed her eyes and said, "Oooooh god I wish the man-beast was fucking me now!"

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Cindy was walking down one of her favorite trail's that is in a wooded area next to her home. On the right side of the path is a babbling brook, where many times, she dangled her feet into its cooling waters. She loved to explore the forest, but she dared no venture their when the sun is setting. The heavy grown of trees blocks the view of the path making it dark and mysterious.

Today Cindy spent too much time in the meadow and it was near sundown when she started back down the trail towards home. She felt nervous and a bit afraid with each step she took, but found the calming noises from the brook reassured her. When she entered the thickest part of the wood the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and Cindy stopped dead in her tracks. It feels like someone was watching her. However when she glances around she found no one there. All she could see was a light at the end of the woods.

Cindy shook her head and told herself she'd been watching too many horror stories. She continued walking and was almost out of the woods when a hand came in contact with her shoulder as another one covered her eyes.

"Don't Scream! I won't hurt you!"

Before she could react, it repositioned her and clamped his lips down on her mouth. Cindy went week in these knees and trembled with fright. She dare not scream or move because whatever had her in its grip might hurt her.

It removed his hand from her eyes and covered her mouth. After that she was turned around and pushed it was if that thing was directing her deeper into the woods. As they went into the forest she noticed there wasn't any sound, except for the pounding of her heart echoing in her ears. She has no idea who has her, what they wanted or even if it's a man or beast.

When she looked in front of her she could faintly make out the image of a big tree that had fallen horizontally across the pathway. Cindy was about to climb over it when she was stopped and forced to bend over the trunk.

"I am going to take my hand off of your mouth and you'd better not scream."

All she could do was nod her head yes in response. It removed the hand and used it to pull her skirt up over her back. Next it ripped her panties off. After that it separated her legs. Cindy felt a finger go between the lips of her pussy from behind. It began to caress her and then entered her vagina, finger-fucking her deep and hard. The fingers felt like a man's fingers but rougher and covered with hair. Oh God was it a man or a beast taking advantage of Cindy.

As the man-beast fondled her it made no sounds at all. She dared not to resist, but tried desperately not to get turned on. Cindy's body began to respond anyways and juices began running down her thighs. All of a sudden the finger was withdrawn and a big hard cock slid into her. It grabbed her by the hips and slowly pushed his cock in a few inches and then rammed it all the way in. Fucking her like a wild animal.

Cindy began grinding her hips into him more aroused then she was before. Her vaginal muscles began milking the big cock as it pulsated hard against the walls of her pussy. She went week in the knees and began shaking knowing she would climax soon.

A low growl started deep within the man-beast's throat as the speed of his cock inside her increased. When his dick hit her cervix, she held back a scream and climaxed all over the cock impaled in her.

Then the man-beast pushed his cock all the way inside her and held it there and howled like a wolf. Cindy felt his hot sperm filling her with it pulsating jets.

When he was finished the voice said, "You can stand up now."

Slowly she attempted to stand up. When she did, his massive amount of cum ran down her legs. Quickly she turned around expecting the voice to say something, but nothing happens. She blinked her eyes anxiously focusing her eyes hoping to see who fucked her. As the images cleared, Cindy found herself in your own bed with her hubby sleeping next to her.

Cindy again looked around the room as she trembled from head to toe. She saw that the man-beast wasn't there. She giggled and told herself it was just one of her lewd dreams, and a hot one at that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.