Always A Mommy's Boy - Cover

Always A Mommy's Boy

Copyright© 2006 by Aaron Grey

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young man reveals his intimate relationship with his mother and how it all began.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Lactation   Slow  

In the aftermath of being with Mom, she became very concerned that I was going to be alright with what had happened between us. It actually took quite a lot of convincing on my part before she finally accepted the fact that I truly did want to love her like that. Once she knew that she had not messed me up, she visibly relaxed and became another person. She was so excited and flirtatious, contemplating what we had just done, and what she wanted to do. Mom definitely liked being in control, and she was good at it; I suppose this was something that would be very difficult for any mother not to excel at.

Over the next few days I was not sure how I should look at her anymore. Of course I loved what we had done and hoped beyond hope that she would want me again, but I was confused. It is strange to see your mother walking around doing day to day things, acting completely normal, yet knowing what she is hiding under those tight sweatpants or business skirt, and especially that old robe she loved so much.

I wanted her again so much it was driving me crazy. Unfortunately the opportunity just did not present itself, and as the days dragged on to a second and then a third week I wondered if it would ever happen again. What was even worse, Mom had made me promise to save myself for her, knowing full well that teenage boys jack off daily if not more. Her subtle teasing was literally driving me to wits end. What started out as a constant high quickly turned into 24 hours a day of frustration, especially when I was around her.

I thought it was only affecting me, but when Mom started to get short with Dad and even sometimes me I knew something was going on with her too. Sometimes after her being in a generally foul mood I would cautiously look at her and when her eyes met mine, she would suddenly get flustered and turn away and then I would just know.

Unbeknownst to him, our problem was finally solved by dear Old Dad.

Dad was a huge outdoorsman, a "redneck from the get-go," Mom always said, and a real manly-man. I used to go with him fishing and camping when I was younger, but it just was not something I was into as much as him. I am sure this is what kept him distant from me, and despite my mother perhaps liking that sort of man when she was younger, it seemed she enjoyed my company more than his now; even before we had crossed that intimate line.

When Dad announced that he would be deep sea fishing with some friends all day Saturday and not be back until Sunday, both Mom and I could scarcely contain ourselves. Even Dad noticed how perked up she was, but did not attribute it to him being away. He just made comments about the post-partum depression finally being over and good to see Mom back to her old cheerful self again. She generally played along with him and I even caught him kissing her in the kitchen a couple of nights before Saturday. They didn't see me, but I suddenly felt very jealous and even a little depressed after seeing that. I knew she didn't belong to me, but I still wondered if I was even still important to her like that.

At dinner, Dad asked what my plans were over the weekend. I said I had a date on Friday night and may want to go out with friends on Saturday. Mom didn't look up when I said that, but she was quiet for the next few minutes until she announced that she needed to check on Vicki. Dad and I talked about sports or something while she was gone, I don't remember what exactly.

I was cleaning up the dishes about 30 minutes later when she came back into the kitchen and glared at me. Even from the corner of my eyes I could see that she had changed into her "shorty" pajamas; the thin ones that had short bottoms that showed off her legs and a top that now gapped open a little from the size of her swollen breasts. I tried to ignore her right up until she placed herself between me and the open dishwasher; one hand on the counter and the other on her hip.

"Since when do you have a date?!" she hissed, just loud enough for me to hear.

I could see she was seething. "I don't know. I just figured..."

"Just stop it! Stop the charade! We both know very well you don't have a date!" Mom shook her head emphatically and stared at me for a few long seconds. I finally got up the courage to give her a look that suggested she could believe whatever she wanted. She backed up, stunned.

"You don't do you? You can't! I've been waiting for a chance like this for weeks! Weeks!" She looked like she was about to cry. "How could you?" she whispered.

"How could you?" I snapped back; though I felt horrible immediately for doing it.

She looked as if I'd slapped her. "What? What did I do?"

I was quiet while I continued scrubbing the dishes. I felt her hand on my elbow and it gave me goose bumps all over.

"What happened? Was it something I did? Whatever it was, I didn't mean it, Baby..."

"I saw you and Dad... you know. Before dinner," I finally managed.

She was quiet for a second, realizing the impact of what something like that might do to me. I felt her move closer to me, pressing her full breast against my arm and grinding her pelvis into my hip. Her mouth moved so close to my ear that I could feel her breath.

"But, Sweetie," she said. "Your father can't catch on that I have a new young lover in my life." Mom emphasized the words young lover and quickly nipped at my earlobe.

I squirmed away, feeling my cock harden painfully in my sweats. Mom moved her hand to the back of my neck and raked her nails up onto my scalp and then back again.

"Don't you want Mommy to be a good little wife for Daddy?" she said in this throaty voice. "We don't want Dad getting suspicious now do we?"

Just as I felt her hand close around my cock, we heard Dad sitting down in the living room to watch TV. Mom instantly pulled away and started to leave the kitchen.

"When you're finished with that, go upstairs and carry the laundry down to the basement for your Old Mother please," Mom instructed me. I heard the two of them laughing in the living room moments later.

I finished the dishes in relative disgust and when I came out I saw Mom sitting beside Dad on the couch; his large, calloused hand grabbing her ass as he kissed her neck and fondled her.

"Don't forget the laundry in the baby's room," Mom called after me, Dad's face buried in her neck.

What do you think? Should I have been mad or what? I was not used to disobeying my parents so I did as I was told. But I didn't like her flirting with me one second and then Dad the next. It just didn't seem right. Oddly, the fact that she was flirting with me at all did not enter my mind as being wrong for some reason.

I gathered the laundry and when I passed the living room, Mom was even closer to him. I saw Dad quickly remove his hands from inside her top and move her to a more respectable position as I walked by. I ignored them. I heard them whispering as I made my way down to the basement. It made me angry that just seeing her long legs on him made me hard.

Damn it!

I set everything down and turned the lights on, getting things ready for Mom as I had for the last six months or so since she needed my help. It was a routine for us now. I would bring stuff down and sometimes do all the laundry, but since she had not asked for me to help do all that, I was not going to just volunteer now.

Right when I turned around to head back upstairs, Mom came into the laundry room and squeezed by me. Damn, I thought. She smells incredible.

Despite myself, I couldn't help but watch her. She looked so hot in those pajamas. I turned slightly and saw her using her fingers to push the hair behind one ear. She bent down to grab clothes out of the hamper and started to sort things into piles on the floor. Mom did this a half dozen times as I stood not six feet away from her enjoying the view with utmost satisfaction.

"So," she said.

"So, what?" I was admiring her toned legs and her cute butt which was aimed right at me at the moment. Was she even wearing panties under there?

"Do you really have a date, or were you just trying to make your mother jealous?"

"I might have a date, I might not."

She was quiet as she started the washer, and then turned to look at me; arms crossed again, one eyebrow raised.

"Then cancel it." She moved her head to the side and back as if ready for confrontation.

I laughed. "So now you want me to cancel my 'Friday night' date, even though you are doing all that with him?" I growled.

Mom got what only could be described as a shit-eat-grin on her face.

"That's right. Cancel it."

"Why should I cancel it?" I asked.

I shouldn't have, but I did. I stepped closer to her, placing my hands on either side of her body against the edge of the washer. My head was pounding as I looked at her pinned like that.

"Because, you always have a lot of homework to do over the weekend." She unfolded her arms and traced my waistband with her fingertips, looking down at them.

"So? What does that have to do with Friday?" I slid my hands inside her top, touching her stomach, her ribs and then just barely coming into contact with the bottoms of her breasts.

Mom moved both hands inside my sweats and deftly gripped my balls with one and my rock hard cock with the other. She was smiling up at me with beaming eyes, knowing full well what she was doing to me.

"Well... I don't think you are going to have much time for studying over the weekend." Mom moved her lips as close to mine without touching. "Do you?"

"Why... why is that?" I asked softly.

Staring into my eyes and grinning from ear to ear, she said in a cute voice, "Because Mommy has lots of things for Baby Boy to help with this weekend."

I couldn't stand it a moment longer. I crushed my mouth against hers. I could feel Mom still smiling as she kissed me back, squeezing my balls tighter and stroking me roughly. She opened wide and thrust her tongue deep inside my mouth, sighing. I started squeezing her breasts, lightly running my thumbs over her nipples. Within seconds I felt her milk on my fingertips. I had to have her; I didn't care what happened.

Mom looked cautiously to the door as I lifted her onto the washer. She helped me unbutton her top, freeing her wonderful breasts for my warm mouth.

"Ah!" Mom whimpered when she felt my tongue against her nipple, sucking as hard as I could.

She looked like she was about to fall right off of the washer as she leaned back and braced herself, arching her back and shoving her breast into my mouth.

"I love it!" she groaned, putting a hand on the back of my head and pulling my face into her.

I couldn't get enough of her; her taste, her scent. The washer was jostling her around and it was even having an almost painful effect on me with my body pressed up against the front like it was. Mom's smooth legs were wrapped around my waist, keeping me from pulling away; as if I would ever have wanted to.

She started kissing my head as I feasted on her milky globes. I captured a nipple between my teeth and tugged gently, causing her to squeal with delight. I moved to the other one now, repeating the whole sequence: first kissing the swollen flesh; then licking her bluish veins; next sucking and nibbling, chewing on that thick rubbery nipple as she squirmed in front of me, giving me her milk so willingly.

I needed more. I wanted to be inside her again; inside my mother. To feel her clamping down on me and coming all over me just like that afternoon that seemed a lifetime ago now. I stopped nursing and looked at her face. She was flushed and breathing heavily, staring right back at me. My hands went to her waistband and she opened her eyes wide.

"You're crazy!" she said, dropping her legs and trying to push me away. I started to pull her bottoms down and she got this ferocious look on her face. "I said no! We can't!"

She gritted her teeth and looked at me sternly. God she was so hot. I mean it; sometimes I think only a mother can look that hot when she is angry.

For a split second I actually thought about just backing off, but only for a second. If I wasn't going to get my cock inside her I could think of other ways to get what I needed. I pushed her back as she struggled to jump down and I lifted Mom's legs onto my shoulders. Not even taking her shorts off, I just buried my face between her legs.

Her pajamas and panties were so thin that I could smell her almost as well as if nothing had been between my nose and her wet pussy. I started to chew and suck through the crotch of her pajamas while holding her legs in the air.

Mom started whimpering again, almost begging, yet laughing softly. "Please Baby! What if he catches... Oh shit!"

This was due to my quickly moving the crotch aside and my tongue coming in direct contact with her clit. Mom continued protesting as she alternately gripped and released my hair in her fist. When I buried my tongue inside her as far as I could, she at last relented and leaned back on her elbows to watch.

"This is what you want?" she gasped through clenched teeth. "You want your mother's pussy that bad? You need to suck... your own... mother's pussy? You're so bad... So bad!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.