A-grade Student - Cover

A-grade Student

by Knight of Passion

Copyright© 2006 by Knight of Passion

Erotica Sex Story: A slightly whimsical take on one of the standards of contemporary porn - the desperate student wants to improve her grade, the dirty Professor is only too happy to oblige...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The snow fell slowly that afternoon, drifting in flurries over the fields and forests, and settling in large, powdery drifts against the venerable buildings of the university. From his window, looking out over the manicured gardens of St. Stephen's Quad, Professor Lucas Wainwright watched the flakes whirl and settle, and he smiled. This, truly, was his favourite time of year - partly because of the snow, partly because of the imminent arrival of the long Christmas break, and partly because of the nubile eighteen-year-old girl who, at that very moment, was on her knees in front of him, eagerly sucking his prodigious cock with the sort of breathless enthusiasm one only finds in the very sweetest, ripest variety of teenage slut.

Lucas smiled contently. It was one of the perks of his job - one of the very few perks which remained in this benighted day and age - that, when the grades for the winter term were released the week before the Christmas break, a great variety of young ladies would find their way to his private office, begging him to increase their grade, or give them some much-needed tuition, or perhaps just some Professorial advice. He was only too happy to help, of course, and his price was undemanding. A blowjob, sometimes a quick, passionate fuck over his 18th-century walnut writing desk, and, as if by magic, Cs became Bs, failing students became successful, and hesitant virgins became hot-blooded nymphs.

It was everything a single man in his late forties could wish for: an endless stream of young girls, willing and able, with no strings attached.

The blonde girl who was currently paying his large cock so much loving attention was one of the new class. The girl - Lucas shook his head in wry amusement that he couldn't even remember her name, when she was whoring herself in the hope of getting a better grade - had come to his private office just after the morning's lecture, radiating sincerity and desperation in equal parts. His suggestion, couched in suitably euphemistic terms, had caused her eyes to widen, and a hesitant smile to spread across those tempting cherry-red lips. It had been a marvellous suggestion, at that - in all of his twenty years at the university, Lucas had never encountered such a talented tongue, such a natural, effortless combination of mouth and hands.

"Twenty years - and so many girls," Lucas thought warmly, casting his mind back to the many nubile bodies who had shared his quiet office with him: the moaners, the groaners, the squealers and screamers; the biters, the scratchers, the squirters; the coy virgins who spread their legs shyly and looked at his cock as if it was some potent and magical symbol of fertility, and the practised sluts who enthusiastically rode his tool for hours, grinding themselves to orgasm after orgasm; the big-titted asian student with the weak bladder who drenched herself with piss every time she came, and the quiet pig-tailed brunette who had moaned "Oh, daddy," over and over as he fucked her from behind; the mature student in her mid-thirties who had showed him pictures of her bikini-clad twin daughters as she bounced energetically on his penis, grunting every time his heavy balls slapped against the cheeks of her bottom; and now this girl, this beautiful blonde siren, this born cock-sucker.

"So many girls," he thought with a smile, "and so many memorable fucks."

The blonde girl chose that moment to interrupt his reverie. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she leaned forward, sinking onto his thick erection until the tip touched the very back of her throat. Giving a particularly hard suck, she leaned back, licked her lips, and looked up at him. "Am I good, Professor?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, yes," he replied, stroking his throbbing meat, gently rubbing the drooling tip around her cherry-red lips. "You're the best, my dear, the very best."

"Does that mean you want to fuck me now?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Well, it would be ungallant for me to refuse such a tempting offer, wouldn't it?" Lucas replied.

"Yes, it would," she said, mock-sincerely, getting to her feet and straightening her clothing. "But there is one small thing."

"And what would that be?"

"I'm a virgin, Professor Wainwright, and I want to stay a virgin until I get married."

Lucas chuckled. "Well, I quite understand, but marrying you is clearly out of the question, my dear."

"Oh no," the girl laughed. "I just meant - well, would it be alright if you did me in the bum?"

"In the bum?" Lucas repeated in surprise. "You mean, uh -"

"Anal, Professor. Would you mind fucking my bum instead of my pussy? Will I still get the better grade?"

"Well, of course, my dear, that would be quite acceptable."

The girl smiled. "Oh, I'm glad. My boyfriend complains about it, he says that my bum isn't as nice, so I have to let him do it twice as often."

"Clever boy," thought Lucas wryly, but simply nodded at the girl. "That would seem a fair compensation," he said thoughtfully.

"Oh, thank you!" the girl said happily, clasping his arm. "Where do you want me?"

"Over the desk, I think," Lucas said, unable to believe his good fortune. "I have some lubricant in the right-hand drawer, I believe. Why don't you get yourself ready for me, my dear?"

"Of course, Professor Wainwright," the girl replied. Retrieving the tube of gel, she bent elegantly over the antique desk, lifting her dress until her beautiful, round bottom came into view. Slipping her fingers into the waistband of her tight cotton panties, she tugged them down until they hung around her knees in a most fetching way. The girl smiled over her shoulder at where Lucas stood, gripping his tumescent prick, and squeezed a generous blob of lubricant gel onto her fingertips. Pulling the cheeks of her bottom apart, she began massaging the lubricant around her tiny, puckered anus. Lucas crossed the room eagerly, and knelt down behind the teenage temptress, watching her fingertips caress the tight hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.