A Bad Day For All - Cover

A Bad Day For All

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slow   .

Angela Mellon had a very bad morning. It started with an argument over money with her husband Dave. She burnt the breakfast toast because the toaster stuck in the down position. When she stuck a knife in the toaster to push down on the release spring the toaster made a "pssst" sound and stopped working altogether. She dropped the pot to the Mr. Coffee on the floor and it shattered sending pieces of glass all over the place. When she tried to vacuum up the really small pieces the Hoover quit on her and she checked and found that the belt had broken. She got the spare belt out of the utility drawer in the kitchen and while trying to change the belt the screwdriver slipped and she stabbed the palm of her hand.

"Shit!" she cried and threw the screwdriver across the room. "That's it! I'm not going to do another fucking thing today. I'm not even going to get dressed."

Wearing only her robe she went into the living room and turned on the TV set. She watched an hour of the meaningless pap that passed for daytime TV and when she couldn't stand it anymore she went back in the kitchen and got herself a beer. During the next several hours she got herself several more beers and by 2 PM Angela had quite a buzz on. By 3:30 PM she was drunk and feeling horny.

Getting another beer she went and got a porno tape from where she had hidden it to keep it away from the prying eyes of Jennifer, her six-teen year old daughter. She took the tape back to the living room and pushed it into the VCR. The tape was her absolute favorite and the origin of her most powerful fantasy. The section she liked best and watched over and over was the one that had the female porn star being worked over by three studs; she had one in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass. Angela's fingers worked on her clit as she watched the tape and, as usual, she orgasmed at the point in the tape where the female started to yell:

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me, please fuck me."

After her orgasm subsided Angela went for another beer and returned to replay the tape. As the tape started playing again and Angela's fingers again moved to her pussy she thought:

"Once, just once, I would like to experience something like that. I would love to have three hard cocks to play with."


Michael Martin, known as Mikey to his friends, had been having a very bad day. First he was late for school and had to go see the assistant principal to get a pass allowing him into his first class. Next he discovered that he had left his homework assignment on the kitchen table and he was given an 'incomplete' in the grade book. The 'incomplete' would be removed when he brought in the assignment, but it would be marked down one letter grade for being turned in late.

His third class of the day was gym and his gym teacher was also the varsity football coach. The coach had taken him aside and informed him that his low grades would not allow him to suit up for Friday's game and that he would not be allowed to suit up for further games if he didn't get his head out of his ass and start studying.

His being benched had put him in a bad mood; a mood he took with him when he went to have lunch with Jennifer Mellon who was his girlfriend. He saw Jack Watson standing by the table talking to Jen when he entered the cafeteria and he knew that Jack had the hots for her and had been sniffing around lately. Jack had seen him coming and turned and left. When he got to table he had started dumping on Jennifer for seeming to encourage Jack and she had told him to keep his bad mood to himself. He had barked back at her and they ended up having an argument and Jennifer had told him to "piss off" and she had gotten up and stomped off.

Which is why he was standing at her front door. He'd had his buddy Ron drive him over so he could apologize and beg forgiveness. He knew Jennifer pretty well and he knew that it wasn't likely that she would forgive him right away - she would make him sweat a bit - so Ron and Tom, another of his friends, were waiting in the car for him. Jennifer should be home by then so he screwed up his courage and rang the bell.


Angela was just coming down from her third orgasm when she heard a noise. At first she couldn't place the sound and then she realized that it was the door bell and that someone was at the front door. She got unsteadily to her feet and went to the door and looking through the spy hole she recognized Jennifer's boyfriend Mike. Somewhat foggy from all the beer she opened the door without realizing that her robe was still open from when she had been fingering herself.

"Hi Mrs. Mellon. Is Jennifer ho..." and his voice trailed off as he took in the sight of Angela's naked body. Damn, she had some great looking tits. Jennifer had some really nice ones, but Mrs. Mellon's were twice as big and the nipples were erect and huge.

Angela noticed where he was looking and looked down. Seeing herself exposed she said, "Oops" and giggled as she closed her robe.

"Come on in Mike. I'll go get Jennifer for you. Go on into the living room and have a seat."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.