Mafia Sex Slave - Cover

Mafia Sex Slave

Copyright© 2006 by Lone writer

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Helpless women duped into a life of sex

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Needles   Violence  

Two days later Jim received a call from Janice’s owner told Jim that he would come to Jim’s house tonite at 8 pm to discuss the situation and to make sure his wife was there also. Right on time there was a knock, Jim opened the door and the man said “Jim. I’m Vinnie and these two are my associates.” With that the walked in. Everybody sat down and Vinnie spoke “There is an auction coming up and I’m planning on putting Janice up for sale. You have first option to buy out her contract. It is $30k.” Jim, with the deer in the headlights look said “I had no idea, but I’m sure there is something I can do.” “Good attitude you have Jim, don’t loose it” Vinnie replied. “How long do I have to raise the money?” Jim asked “Five days. That’s when the auction is.” Vinnie replied. Vinnie stood up and told Jim a package would arrive tomorrow with expletive instructions inside. Obey it to the letter ... or else. The next day was a Saturday and at 10 a.m. the doorbell rang. Jim opened it and one of his associates handed him the box and said “we’ll be in touch today.” Jim closed the door, called Janice, opened the package and read the note, “Janice is to wear these items only and nothing else! She will also wear makeup a little heavier than normal and shave her pussy completely bald. I will send a driver to pick you and Janice up at 9 p.m. Thursday”

Inside was a short black skirt with a side split, a black sheer see thru blouse with the top three buttons missing, an under the bust corset with six garters, black seam sheer stockings and black 4 inch ankle strap stilettos. About 7pm Janice started getting ready. Well Janice did exactly what the note said. Jim watched as she dressed and he wanted to fuck her right there. She looked so hot in the corset, stockings and heels. Then she added the blouse and skirt. The skirt came about 4 inches above the knee and then she noticed it had two slits, one on each side! The slits went to 3 inches below the top of the skirt and that put her stockings and garters on display.

Jim was sporting a large boner! Jim dressed casual as the were no instructions for him. 9 o’clock came, again the door bell rang, Jim opened it to find the same man “let’s go he said”.

With that Jim and Janice left the house and got into the limo. They drove for about an hour and arrive at an abandon warehouse, drove inside and locked the garage door. They were escorted to another section deep within the building and into a room that was well appointed. It contained a bar, tables and a raised stage with chairs out front. Vinnie came over and spoke “Glad you made it. Could have gotten very messy otherwise. The drinks are on me, so drink up to calm your nerves.” Vinnie nodded to the bartender and left. Bartender asked what they would like. Jim ordered a scotch and water while Janice ordered a screwdriver. What Jim and Janice didn’t know was the bartender was going to add drugs to their drinks. Jim’s was to make him more docile and less likely to object and Janice’s was to calm her down also but included something to make her horny and want to show off. After about an hour, Vinnie went on stage an announced that the auction is starting. With that a gorgeous blond dressed only in a totally sheer see thru black negligee with black garter belt, stockings and 4 inch stilettos. She was paraded around, she was told to take off her garments, she did then turned her back to the audience, spread her legs and bent over. Vinnie spread her ass cheeks to show her holes.

The bidding started and within 10 minutes she was sold for $7,500. Then the procedure continued for the next 3 girls. Now someone came for Janice. Jim was so proud of how slutty this 35 year old looked. There were whistles and cat calls. She also was paraded around, then told to remove the blouse and skirt, well the drugs worked and she did it very sexily! She walked around in her corset, stockings and heels. She also turned her back to the people and bent over, Vinnie spread her ass cheeks. When this happened Jim shot his load in his pants! The bidding lasted about 6 minutes and she was sold for $9,000! They attached a collar and leash to her then walked over to her new owner, a black man while he handed over the cash and took the leash. Jim was very excited.

Vinnie came over and Jim said “do I pick her up tomorrow?”

Vinnie laughed and said “NO! She has been sold! She has a new owner. She is his to do with as he pleases. She may never go back home!”

Jim talked to her new owner and asked if she would be staying at home. He replied I doubt it! If she works really hard then may be! I may put her back up for sale at the next auction. Then Jim was then driven home. He made the excuse that she was away for a month to help a girlfriend going thru a bad divorce. It seemed forever for Jim then late one night the door bell rang. Jim opened it and there stood Janice in a long coat and hair and face a mess and covered in cum. Jim rushed her in and asked if she was OK. and she nodded yes. He removed her coat and was horrified. She had little studs thru her nipples, stud thru her tongue and a rings thru her clit and lips. Above her pussy was a tattoo “BBC Only” when he walked around back there was another tattoo just above her ass “Black Cocks Only”. Jim was in total shock. What had they done to his beautiful wife? She also had various bruises on her. He took her to the bedroom, ran the shower, took off her shoes and lead her into the shower. She emerged a little while later an got into bed. The next day she told of how she was gangbanged by a blacks. Her owner charged $100 each and they could do what ever they wanted to the married white slut. She was even transported to the next state to a night club for blacks only and made to dance and then fuck and suck and swallow anyone who wanted to fuck her and again $100 each. She said the entire month no one used a condom! She said her owner, Jake, also injected her with something that made her very horny and a little drowsy. She also said that every time she was used it was recorded and either sold for streaming on-line or made into DVD’s and sold. I have some in my coat pocket that Jake wanted you to have. Jim went down stairs, went into her coat pocket and found six DVD’s! He went to the living room turned on the TV and DVD player and put a DVD in. It started by showing his lovely wife walking into a room in her coat with roughly thirty black males, all naked. On of them they removed her coat and she stood there on display in her garter belt black stockings and 4 inch ankle strap spike heels! She had a distant look on her face like she was on something.

Like a bunch of hungry animals, they surrounded her, forced her to her knees and started to shove massive black cocks in her hands, mouth and all over her face. She was going from cock to cock and if someone blew his load, she swallowed it. If it landed on her face, she took a finger to wipe it off and then sucked her finger clean. Jim sat there and was very bewildered as on one hand he was horrified to see his wife used like that and on the other hand, he was getting a hard-on because she looked so damn slutty and sexy! He watched two more discs and it was all the same. Janice was taking a beating, she was getting her brains fucked out. Because of the drugs she was given she was acting like a wanton slut telling them to fuck her harder and that she needs more cum! Right now he felt so low. Now she could recuperate for awhile before the next auction. Jim removed her tongue stud, nipple studs and all the pussy jewelry. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do about the tattoos.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.