Mafia Sex Slave - Cover

Mafia Sex Slave

Copyright© 2006 by Lone writer

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Helpless women duped into a life of sex

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Needles   Violence  

This story is a accounting of what transpired to my wife and I some years back. My wife then was a beautiful thirty-one year old with vibrant red mid-should length hair and a very nice body for her five foot stature. At that point in time she tried any get rich quick scheme that came along and this next one was about to land her in very serious trouble.

She saw an add in the newspaper for model search and some of her friends said to go for it. I didn't think much of it, I figured she would be gone most of the day then come back home disappointed, was I wrong.

On the day of the search she asked me to come along for moral support, I said O.K. She spent most of that morning getting ready doing her makeup to perfection then slipped into a garter belt with the sheerest stockings she had, they gave her legs a nice shine to them, next she pulled on white lace panties then came the bra which was of the sheer natural looking type. Next she went to the closet and pulled out a nice white blouse with a big collar, she put it on and button it up leaving the top two undone then back to the closet, she choose a white pleated skirt that ened four inches above the knee, then picked a sensible pair of white three and three-quarter inch stilettos heels. She did her hair. When she was through she was gorgeous, I had never she her like this, so we jumped in the car and headed off for the contest.

It was held in a large hotel function room, there were many women there hoping to win also. I had brought my camera capture her moment in the spotlight when her turn came up. She registered when we arrived then shortly after they began they search.

First they had all the girls line up in seven rows of twenty long, then the judges walked by and looked each one over very carefully like they were buying car or something, if a judge tapped your shoulder you were out. This process weeded out a little more than half of them. Next came the walk on stage to see how the girls carried themselves. This part was getting more to the glamorous side of the contest. The girls walked the runway one at a time when they got to the end of the runway they did a sharp fast turn causing many skirts to lift and show quite a bit of leg and my wife was no exception. With the spotlights shining her legs looked more beautiful than ever because of the stockings she choose. In her spin her skirt rose just high enough to get a glimpse of stocking top. I managed get a couple of pictures of her and I was very proud. There were another eight girls dropped.

Next came posing with a male model. As before I snapped some pictures of her when a rather large bouncer type guy came up to me an said "What do you think you're doing? No pictures are allowed! I need your camera!" I told him "no way this thing cost over thirty-five hundred dollars." At that point he grabbed my arm an said to come with him. He escorted me to the door then said to erase the pictures in front of him, which I did, then he said I was ban from entering again. I was shocked, this was my wife's big moment and I wouldn't be there. I pleaded with him but to no avail, so I hung around the lobby and waited for her to come out. After two hours I asked the clerk behind the front desk what time this thing would end when he told me it ended forty-five minutes ago. Now fear set in, what happen to my wife? I went into the room an looked around for something indicating where everyone went when my bouncer friend came over to me again an said "It's you again, I told you not to come back!" I shot back that I'm here to get my wife! "They left a while ago for a sign-up party at the model agency owner's house." he said. I asked "How many girls made it?" His reply was "seventeen". While I was very happy and excited that my wife made it, I was also very concerned for her well being. "Can you tell me were this is so I can collect my wife?" I asked. He shot back a resounding "No! It's private!" I told him "not for me it isn't, my wife is there and I want to see her now or I'm calling the police." Faced with that option he agreed to take me there, if I would help him with some of this stuff he has to take back to the house, I agreed.

We loaded up boxes and folding tables into the limo when he asked why not ride with him to help unload all this then after the party he would bring my wife and I back to the hotel to get my car, it would be a perfect ending for such a great day for my wife with a limo ride like a real model would take. Again I agreed.

We arrived at large metal gates, the driver punched in a code, the gates swung open and we proceeded down a very long driveway, this mansion was in the middle of nowhere. I thought to myself man this guy likes his privacy.

He pulled up to the side door. "O.K. Lets unload". We did, all the time I couldn't help wondering if my wife was alright. We finished then I asked again to see my wife "sure lets go this way" he replied as we walked down a long corridor to two very large heavy wooden doors. As we approached I could her some music and what appeared to be whimpering and moaning. He opened the door and I walked in. I saw the women standing with their hands tied behind their backs with red ball gags in their mouths, then my lights went out.

When I came to I heard moaning. Then I discovered couldn't move!

I was tied to a tall chair with my head held upright so I had to watch what was unfolding. I couldn't yell because they had put duct tape over my mouth. I saw some women standing nude, all still had their hands and arms tied behind their backs an a red ball gag in their mouths. I saw that there was about thirty-seven men there, some dressed

and some naked.

That's when I saw a man get my wife from the line and held her by her tied arms while another proceeded to cut her blouse off with a large knife, the blouse fell like pieces of rags, the bra followed next, then he yanked down her skirt and panties then led her back to the line of

other already stripped women. That's when I noticed this was being filmed! When all the women were stripped except pantyhose or stockings, garters and heels then two were selected. One was a tall brunette, she was walked out in front by her tied arms, a guy walked up to her and ripped the crotch of her pantyhose open then led over to small but very heavy table and made to bend over then one of the many men kicked her feet wide apart then began to fuck her. I watched in complete horror. It was my wife's turn next, she was led to the same table made to bend over and held there, she looked so sexy in her garters, sheer stockings and heels, I couldn't help but

pop a hardon when another man got behind her kicked her legs apart and started to fuck her as she cried. I was doing my best to break free trying to wiggle and bounce around in the chair. My guard said "we can't have you disrupting the party like this, here this will calm you down!" at that point he stuck a needle in my fore arm and injected all the fluid, it stung a little but then everything seemed O.K. I watched my wife get well fucked by five guys. I could see cum pooling on the floor beneath them, but I didn't make any noise or try to get free, just sat there and watched the show. My guard said "now that's more like it! I'll let you in on a secret, it wasn't a model contest but unknown to the girls it was an audition for private sluts or prostitutes!" As he laughed," you're a lucky guy that you're wife was selected, she should bring a nice price. Oh, I didn't tell you that this is the try-outs. After all the girls are fucked the bidding begins, then the new owners give their girls their new strict contract. Violation of the contract is a slow painful death also to be filmed." I could barely comprehend what he just told me.

Around ten-thirty at night it was announced that the bidding was starting. The cum stained women were lined up to the right side of the room. My guard told me "time to go to work now." With that said he walked over to the first women in line, grabbed her by her left arm, walked her to the front of the room and stood her on the auction block. She was a stunning five foot five inch blonde with short hair wearing ripped pantyhose that was cum stained, she also had dried cum all over her face and hair. I wondered why she just standing there so calmly when the m.c. said "Welcome gentlemen! Tonight we have a wonderful selection for you as you all well know. In keeping with our rules the ladies have had their first injection to calm them down, a few more injections and they will be hooked on the stuff. Now lets start with Laurie here. The starting bid is $1500, do I hear $2000?" Laurie sold for $2900. She was led of to the left side of the room were her new owner paid for her then untied her. She was given a pen to sign her new contract, then she was moved to the next booth where there was a barber's chair and she was given a new tattoo "Black Cock Slut 237" over her pussy. I thought "oh my God what is going to happen to my beautiful wife?" Another man came over and asked how I was doing, still drugged and mouth taped closed, all I could do was grunt. He then ripped the tape from my mouth then asked again. I answered "alright I guess under the circumstances. What is this that's going on?" He laughed and replied "welcome to the underworld, you know the Mafia. These girls are now working for the families. They will do whatever they are told or they won't see the next day." I asked "what is to happen to my wife?" "She will be sold and either moved to another city or stay here to work. If she gets a good boss she will be allowed to stay home with you, but then again she may be gone on assignment for weeks on end." he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.