D I V O R C E - Cover

D I V O R C E

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Laid off at the steelmill. How about a little camping trip?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

First things first, I gathered some twigs and a little squaw wood, piled it where I'd made fires before, and then flicked my bic. To them it was even more impressive than anything else. I acted like it was nothing and went into the trailer for my enameled campfire coffeepot.

With the pot full of water, I went back out and set it down, waiting for the fire to get in a little better shape. I added more of the squaw wood and in a few minutes I thought it was going good enough to put the pot on. I had a grate that I could have used to keep it level but I made do without looking for it.

The water was boiling after about twenty minutes, so I went in for the coffee can, dumped a fistful of coffee into the pot, put the lid back on it, and put the coffee away, coming back out with seven cheap white porcelain cups. The noble savages were mostly just watching quietly now, speaking among themselves occasionally.

When I deemed the coffee ready, I pulled the pot off the fire - quickly, since I was barehanded - and set it on the ground then poured about half a cup of cold water in the pot. After letting the grounds settle I began handing out cups and serving.

I found out at once that not all noble red savages were as intelligent as Sky and Rega. I served Sky first, then Rega, then the remaining brave and then the two other females, saving Louise and I for last.

They politely waited until everyone had a cup and then we all took a sip at basically the same time. Everyone had seen the pot sitting on the fire and I didn't even think of warning them that it was hot. I wouldn't have known how to if I had. Only the brave took a gulp - Sky, Rega, Louise, and the other females had sense enough to sip.

I will say this for the brave, all he did was tense up alarmingly. He didn't spit it out or give any other sign of his distress. Taking my cue from the others, I didn't say a word, but I hoped he hadn't burned his mouth and esophagus beyond repair.

With another sip, I decided that he probably wasn't permanetly damaged. The cooler water to settle the grounds must have helped and I had taken the pot off the fire for a few minutes to help with that.

It was obvious to me that none of them really liked the taste but they politely drank it up and then accepted a refill when I offered, even mister burnt mouth. It was also obvious when their first dose of caffeine began taking effect. One by one they began squirming a little and started talking among each other more often.

I was looking right at Rega when she made the connection. She looked at me, gave me a little smile and then let loose with some rapid fire Indian lingo. The others paid attention and soon they were all nodding their heads and grinning.

We sat around on our asses, or nearly so, for about two hours. The Indians talked mostly among themselves and every now and then tried to make me understand something I'd never be able to. It beat trying to skin a deer for me though, and so I just tried to fit in as best I could.

A little over two hours after the coffee brewing we heard a strange birdcall that even I knew wasn't a birdcall. Sky stood up and answered with one that sounded the same to me and two more braves and four more females came walking into my camp, gawking, about five minutes later.

Two of the females were close to Louise's age, with one looking a little older and the other looking a little younger. They came to visit with Louise right away, even though they seemed shy around me. The two older women went to talk to Rega.

I don't know what Rega told them but I could almost feel a change in her status develop as she spoke. The older women began to defer to her, primarily with body language.

The two new braves, and the other one that had gone after them acknowledged Sky's higher status like it had always been the case. Maybe I'd figure some of it out someday, for now I decided to look at the two young girls that had just arrived.

I tried to be sneaky about it and got away with it as far as I could tell. They looked more like the other Indians than Louise did, but their faces were still pretty. Their bodies were nice and then a revelation came to me. Their dresses were every bit as short as Louise's, as in what I would have called a micro-mini. The older women's were longer, coming almost to their knees. I knew it had to mean something but I couldn't figure out what.

After a while I gave it up and concentrated on checking out their legs without anyone noticing. They were shaped a little differently from Louise's but attractive all the same. Their thighs were fuller for one thing. It was because the muscles were a little thicker, and of course their legs were shorter because they were shorter overall.

When I saw Rega showing her coffee cup to one of the new women and then pointing toward the pot, I remembered my duties as a host. I bent over, picked up the pot, and then held it up toward Rega, trying to put a question in my expression. She smiled wide and nodded her head. As I headed back into the trailer, to wash out the pot and refill it I saw Louise lead the other two girls toward the fire.

When I came out with the new pot of water I saw that Louise and the two other girls had been mending the fire. The upshot was that their asses were pointed directly at me and I could see three assholes and three pussies, and all of them looked delicious. Louise's skin was a shade or two lighters than the others and her pucker and pussy lips were what I'd call a dusky dark pink, the new visitor's luxury appointments were nearly a light brown.

I could barely see their bushes from this angle but what I could see looked neat and tidy. I could wish for more time and a different setting to examine them more closely, probably with my tongue. Now I figured out that the short dresses probably meant that the girls were unattached and trolling for an attachment.

They made way when I stepped to the ground and I saw that they had a nice bed of coals arranged with a little more wood to keep things going. I set the pot in place and returned to the trailer for the coffee and more cups. Louise and her friends were right by the door when I came out, so I handed them the cups and motioned around with my head hoping that one of them would catch on and pass the cups around. They all caught on right away.

Then we waited and after a minute I nearly laughed out loud. Here I was, somehow transported back into seventeen twenty, gathered around my campfire with a bunch of Indians, and we were all sitting around waiting for the water to boil.

It boiled when it was ready to boil and I threw in a bigger handful of coffee, not bothering to take the can in after I was done with it. A couple of minutes later I used the potholder that I'd remembered to bring this time to set it off the fire and then I poured in a half cup of cooler water.

Soon enough I was serving again and as I poured Sky a cup, Rega spoke in their lingo and I figured she was mostly reminding the braves that since it had just come off the fire, the coffee was indeed hot.

Her warning worked and no one scalded their tongue this time. The newbies drank politely and all acted like they were glad for a refill but I could tell that they were unimpressed, except for the two new young girls and I had a suspicion that Louise had clued them in to my medicine drink.

Fifteen minutes later I was afraid a party was going to break out. The kid that Sky had sent off after reinforcements seemed to be especially wired. Calmer heads prevailed though and it only took a casual word from Sky to settle him down.

About an hour later my guests gathered up their much more evenly distributed load. I noticed that Louise was clearly playing the part of someone who was staying and not leaving. I'd hoped it was still the case but hadn't been sure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.