D I V O R C E - Cover

D I V O R C E

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Laid off at the steelmill. How about a little camping trip?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

We did things the polite way this time, for all the difference it made. I stopped about two hundred yards out from George's place and Nancy gave the birdcall high sign. It was answered at once and we drove on in to see most of the bunch standing around waiting for George to greet us.

After he did Louise sprang the question on him and he agreed right away. He called Sky over and I suppose asked him if he'd do it or told him to do it or whatever, but I knew everything was jake when Sky started nodding his head and then smiling. Five minutes later we were headed home with Louise patiently explaining, "Get Sky morning."

That night we had smoked javelina with Ranch Style Beans and frybread and it was great. Louise even let me have a couple of long necks from outside and when I wanted to put a six-pack in the refrigerator for next time she gave me permission.

I didn't realize what had made the beer so acceptable this time until the three of them led me back outside and near the kegs. The significance of the big two-handled stainless steel cooling barrels hit me just as Louise was trying to figure out a way to ask me what they were for. I'd completely forgotten about the damned things.

The guy at the liquor store had insisted I take them too, since there was one for every keg and apparently he didn't want the empty barrels around when there was no keg of beer to go in them, especially since he knew I had cash money. I didn't want to argue at the time so I just paid for them like I did the kegs.

They would be even better for cooking than the damned cast iron wash pots were. I didn't waste time before letting Louise and the girls know that they were welcome to them.

"Should we give George and his camp a few?" I asked, and I know she understood this part.

"Trade George," Louise said.

What the hell/ I didn't know what they wanted to trade for but it was fine with me, as long as we didn't trade away the beer. I was stingy enough to want it all for myself anyway, besides the fact that I didn't want a bunch of drunk wild assed Indians running around so close, even if they were polite most of the time.

I had no way of knowing if the cowboy movie version of inebriated Indian behavior had any basis in fact or not, but I didn't want to take any chances. In the first place I didn't like to be around anyone that was drunk; white, black, yellow, or red, drunks were a large pain in the ass. I don't remember ever being drunk myself except that first time I got another fool to buy me two half-pints of Early Times bourbon when I was fourteen.

I had enjoyed my two favorite beers, Lone Star or free, often since then but I hadn't enjoyed being drunk that first time and certainly hadn't liked the commode hugging or the hangover the next day. Two or sometimes three beers were all I wanted at one time since the Early Times fiasco. I might be a redneck but I could tell right from wrong and being drunk was just wrong, for me anyway. They could trade the barrels but I'd be keeping all the beer.

The news really thrilled them too, and they took me inside, put me to bed, and then tried to wear me out.

After our oatmeal and some more frybread for breakfast we piled in the truck and went to fetch Sky and his crew. He brought three with him and though I offered, he rode in the back with them. We stopped at my place and hooked the U-Haul, which surprised them, and then we were on our way.

At the turn off we'd taken yesterday I stopped and unhooked the trailer, leaving it there. It rattled like hell on these roads and there was no sense announcing our presence. I even slowed down from my normal eleven mile per hour pace as we neared where I remembered the big clearing was.

Damned if the buffalo weren't still there. They'd even moved a couple hundred yards closer to the road but they didn't seem to notice when we arrived.

I took the Barrett out of its case, loaded two clips, and then found a good spot to lie down and take advantage of its bipod mount. Sky, his bunch, and the girls moved off several yards behind me and I looked to make sure they had their fingers in their ears. They did, and I commenced firing.

I shot the biggest one first, a large bull, and the others didn't even flinch when it went down in a heap. With the scope I could make a better count and there were eight adults and four calves. I didn't know anything about how much usable food could be had from one buffalo but I did know we'd be better off with more than we needed than less than we needed so I took my time and shot all the adults.

Sky and his crew started walking out toward them then, to keep watch I guess, and Louise and the girls went right along too. I figured they'd be safe enough and went back to get the trailer. I was back in only a few minutes and drove right up to the site.

The calves were fairly small ones and they were standing around wondering what was going on. They had moved off a few yards but since no one was bothering them they didn't go far. No doubt Sky and his guys thought I'd already killed more than we could deal with so they hadn't bothered taking the calves.

Even Louise and the girls were surprised when I unhooked the trailer and then hooked it back to the hitch in front. I jockeyed it around and got its back doors headed straight toward the center of the group of kills and then got out and opened the doors. When I pulled the ramp out of its storage place everyone but me was surprised again and then I went to the winch and started unwinding cable.

I passed the hook through the hole I had installed and asked Louise to come pull the cable out while I went back to the winch and worked the control. She did fine and even yelled for me to stop when she reached the first customer.

Of course Louise, Helen, and Nancy knew about the winch by now but Sky and the others didn't. They knew something was going on but weren't sure what. As I started winching the first buffalo toward the trailer they hooted and smiled, and were only too happy that all they needed to do was provide a little guidance on the trip up the ramp.

Of course the cable made its hole larger where it passed through the trailer's front wall but I'd expected that. It took us a little over an hour to load all eight adults but we didn't even break a sweat, and it was a lot faster than we could have done it any other way.

The calves were still standing around looking forlorn and I got a bright idea. I knew I had a good lariat behind the truck seat; in fact I'd had to move it when I was trying to make a place for the Barrett's case the other day. I went and fetched it and then came back around toward the back of the trailer.

It took quite a bit of hand waving and rope throwing examples before I made Louise understand what I wanted them to do, but she finally caught on and told the others. They meandered off, making sure not to look at the calves, and worked their way behind them, finally heading back toward the trailer and hazing the calves my way. I just tried to keep still and appear harmless.

It was obvious that the calves wanted to come closer to the trailer anyway, since they knew their mothers were in it now. I'm sure they were still too young to understand that their mothers were no use to them anymore.

They caught on that I wasn't so kind and benevolent when I dropped a loop over the first one's head, but I tried to work slowly as I made my way toward it and within fifteen minutes I could put my hands on my new little buddy without it freaking out. It wasn't happy about this development but it did settle down a little.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.