D I V O R C E - Cover

D I V O R C E

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Laid off at the steelmill. How about a little camping trip?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

The girls were surprised when I passed the camper and kept going. It was getting a little late in the day to continue our joyride and finally Louise asked, "Where?"

"I forgot and left the damned snatch block up in that tree," I said.

"Helen damned snatch block," Louise said.

I stopped and looked at them to make sure they meant what I thought, and Helen leaned over to the floorboard and picked up the damned snatch block, showing it to me.

"Snatch block," she said, holding it up for me to see.

"I'm just a dumbass," I said, shaking my head and laughing.

"Bill dumbass," Louise said, repeating it and they all laughed at me a little.

I hadn't reached the end of the drive yet so I put it in reverse and backed beside the camper to park. We got out and went inside but I picked up the Barrett's hard case off the couch where I'd laid it earlier and went right back out to the truck.

It took ten minutes for me to figure out a way to wedge the big bastard in behind the seat and still be able to put it back so we could ride comfortably. It was just too damned bad I hadn't sprung for a new club-cab or four-door pickup instead of rebuilding this one.

Actually, that thought had never crossed my mind at the time. How was I to know I'd end up down here in the seventeen twenties Big Thicket. Whoever or whatever had done it could have warned me but I don't guess that would have occured to them. Their action of sending me back for a day seemed to indicate that the details hadn't been given much thought in the first place.

Well, that wasn't exactly the case. Provisions had been made for me to have easy travel over most of the area, or at least a big part of it, and before the first uptime break I'd thought they wanted to see me scrape by, doing everything the hard as hell way. Now though, since my trip back for groceries, it didn't seem like that was what they wanted at all.

It would have probably been better for me to stay back here for a few days that first time so I could have more time to stumble into reminders of things I'd really need. Even with only one day for shopping I could have made more intelligent choices after some familiarity with my situation. For instance, I only had the one generator unit for the camper. Sooner or later it was going to wear out or I was going to run out of fuel.

The tank for the generator was a seperate one built into the camper and it held forty gallons. I'd never run it low before but I'd never had it in use this long either. Maybe I should check it out and fill it tomorrow. I wanted electricity for as long as I could have it.

No sense getting a crying jag started, I tried to forget that shit and went into the house.

Louise, Helen, and Nancy were cooking again and it was more fry bread. They also had one of the big pans of stew on a burner and for a few seconds I lamented my propane situation. I had three ten gallon tanks and they'd all been full but they wouldn't last forever, or even very long. That was the least of my worries though. We weren't short of any type of firewood and the girls already knew how to cook on a real fire.

They didn't let me eat too much and then didn't give me much time to let the meal settle after they had me fed. Within twenty minutes Louise was tugging at my hand, wanting me to get up and take them to the bedroom. Hell, I was easily convinced.

All of them attacked my clothes when they had me where they wanted me and then they put me in the center of the bed and let me watch as they pulled each other's buckskin dresses off. It was inspiring.

Louise was the tallest and the other two were about the same height. Nancy and Helen looked sort of alike and Louise was a little more slim, but it might have been her height that made it seem that way. They were all gorgeous though, especially after they were naked.

Louise led the way and the others followed her onto the bed. It only took a few seconds to realize that Louise had been coaching them about what to do. They kissed, licked, and tickled me from toe to head and then back down again.

At one point Nancy and Helen had a hand each wrapped around my throbbing dick and they were taking turns licking around the head. One would give it a good gobble and then pass it to the other for more of the same.

I threw them a curve when I pulled Louise up to sit on my chest and put her pussy on my mouth. I don't think she'd realized exactly what I was up to when I started eating at the Y cafe, since I hadn't tried this particular trick on her yet. When my tongue tickled her clitty she caught on fast, and within a couple of minutes she squirmed to get away.

It was too late. I had my arms clamped around her upper thighs and held her in place while giving her a workout. She went off minutes later with a sharp scream and then several fading whimpers, leaving a shiny coating spread over my beard as she sagged off to lie down.

Helen leaned over to make sure Louise was ok, and I guess the first time one woman sees another having an orgasm it might be confusing. Louise had her wind back in a minute and she raised to her knees and started directing traffic.

She had Nancy straddle my hips and then managed the ass placement details while she took hold of my dick and started the purple helment swab between Nancy's lower lips. It was easy to tell that Nancy was excited and dripping but I let Louise have control of the action, and she didn't disappoint me.

When she thought things were good and greasy, Louise had Nancy lower her virgin pussy to my dickhead and then told her to drop. At least that's what I assumed she said because that's what Nancy did, just as Louise had. She consumed about two inches of dick, gave out a little squeak and then trembled a bit.

Louise encouraged her to move some more in a few seconds and before you know it Nancy had used my dick to wedge herself open and then managed to settle her luscious asscheeks against me with my dick all the way up her.

Her coach didn't let her rest long and soon Nancy was raising and lowering her ass around my stiff pole. I took the time to grab a titty in each hand and play and it seemed to up Nancy's temperature quite a bit. Before you know it she had found Louise's bent-back, hip-rocking, fucking-in-earnest, motion and she really got with the program. Both of us blasted off together, more or less at the same time, in a few minutes.

Nancy lay down on my chest to catch her breath and I noticed that I wasn't the only one with hands stroking her back and ass while she was getting her grip back. Sooner than I was ready for her to, Nancy rolled off and then the three of them started trying to raise the dead.

They got the job done in about ten minutes and then Helen climbed aboard to pull almost exactly the same tricks. I didn't mind one damned bit and I helped all I could. I outlasted her this time like I knew I'd better. I was pretty sure it would be a hell of a lot harder to revive my dick if it got away from itself again so soon.

When we had Helen back with us too, Louise made to climb on but I wouldn't let her. I put her on her back, spread her legs, and worked my way up her to get some pussy the old fashioned way. She didn't seem to mind at all, and before we were done her legs had a death grip around my waist and her ass seemed to be making two strokes to my one up until right at the last when it just went crazy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.