Red and Victor - Cover

Red and Victor

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lucky trucker finds a beautiful redheaded hitcher, and then three more, but they all want to kill him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction  

Just after midnight Jackie went outside with his cell phone and stayed out for about forty-five minutes. When he came back in he motioned for me to join him in the kitchen and I did. He also made a little hand signal to one of the twins, both of whom seemed to keep their eyes on him all the time now, and she came in without a word and started a pot of coffee.

"Julia." Jackie said to her

"How do you tell them apart Jackie?" I ask interrupting him.

"I'm not really sure Bill, I just seem to know the difference, I'm really not positive that is Julia." He said looking at her and raising his eyebrows in a question.

"Yes Jackie, I'm Julia." She admitted.

"Anyway, Julia I just want to know what you think of Bill now that he rescued you, your mom, and your sister from Roy and brought you here and gave you to me?" Jackie asks her.

"I think he is just about the sweetest man on earth. Amber and I have already begged Shelly and Sarah to let us get together and thank him for a few days and they told us we could after everything settles down after the moving." She announced.

"I think that's a real good idea. I'm trying to thank him myself by selling his place for him, course it's kinda selfish on my part too cause I think we're all gonna like living in one big house together. In the mean time why don't you come over, sit on his lap, and give him a real big kiss while the coffee's brewing?" he ask her, but his tone sounded more like a command.

Her expression didn't look like she had been commanded though. Her face lit up all over like she'd just got the biggest Christmas present in her life and she came over to me, still dressed in her little French maid outfit and nearly jiggling beautiful young female treats out at every step. She put her cute little round ass down on my lap sideways, with both legs off to one side, after tugging on my shoulder til I turned my chair around from under the table. After she sat down she wiggled her ass around so the end of my growing dick was pressing right up against her teenage pussy, wrapped her arms around my neck and put her lips to mine. Her lips were already parted and she licked the tip of her tongue across mine til I opened up and it seemed she slid that sweet tongue halfway down my throat. She started playing in my hair with one hand and tickling around an ear with the other. I wanted to shut my eyes and just go with the squirming but I heard soft little footsteps approaching and I looked up to see Amber whispering in Jackie's ear.

"Yes Amber, you can have a turn next." I heard Jackie tell her. "If Julia doesn't make him cum in his pants though I expect you to do it."

She just smiled at Jackie and I closed my eyes to concentrate on what Julia was doing to me. My boner was as hard as it got by now and it was gettin to feelin good. I wished that my pants and drawers were around my ankles and my dick was up inside that pussy that was pressing against the end of it. I didn't want to take time for that though, especially in the middle of the kitchen with everyone in the house watching. So I just hugged her to me and let her do her stuff. She started pressing her pussy down on my dickhead in a nice rhythm and I just started hunching up against it so I could get off. I decided to try and hold on, after all Amber would be next.

"Coffee's ready Julia." Jackie told her,

Even though that was all he said she knew it meant her turn was up and that she should go get us a couple of cups and let Amber have a try. She got up and went over to the coffee pot.

I was glad that I'd been able to hold off, not that I thought Amber would be any better, it was just the idea of being double teamed by the beautiful twins. When Amber came over she straddled my lap. She glanced at it as she sat down and she told me later that she knew exactly where to put her pussy from the wet spot my precum had made in my jeans. She could get closer to me sittin this way and as her lips descended on mine and her tongue entered my mouth I felt her titties against my chest. She didn't waste any time with me. She started humping up against the end of my dick right away. After about forty-five seconds she backed off the kiss and sat up, reached between her tits, undid the clasp and shook her bra off.

"My titties are real lonesome, could you play with them a little?" She asked in a little girl's voice.

Always one to help a young girl out I cupped a big firm teenage titty in each hand and started gently squeezing them and teasing her nipples with my thumbs. She groaned into my mouth as she resumed the tongue rape and she redoubled her hunching against my dickhead. I knew I was a goner about two minutes later and I dropped her titties and put a hand on each asscheeks and pulled her to me as my pants got a good cumming. Right at the last I pulled my head pack and just hollered. When I was through blastin off I just went limp in the chair and if Amber hadn't been sittin on me and holdin me up I probably would have fallen on my ass. She rained little kisses on my face and neck while I caught my breath. When she figured I could sit up on my own she got up and as she was re-hooking her bra I heard Jackie, Susan, Sarah, Shelly and Julia applauding her.

"Good job honey, you too Julia. Old Bill looks like he's just about to just wilt. I bet you two worked up a little honey while you were giving him the business. Why don't you both get some of it on each other's fingers and twirl it around in his coffee. Maybe the taste will perk him up." Jackie told them.

Damned if they didn't. They both blushed prettily first then they stood right in front of me and reached into each other's panties. They slid a couple fingers into each other's pussies and then brought them out shiny and nearly dripping and indeed stirred them around in the big coffee mug Julia had brought me. Not to be outdone I ask them if I could have a little taste right off their fingers. They gave me a little look at first and then gave me the biggest grins and each got me a taste of the other's love oil and I sucked their fingers clean one at a time. I made a smacking sound with my lips that made the twins blush even more.

"Me and Bill gotta talk a little business now girls even though I'm sure Bill would rater keep flirtin with you two. Shit I'd rather do that too, but skidaddle out to the living room and let us get to it." Jackie told them.

I turned around back to the table and when I took the first sip of coffee I smacked my lips loudly again. The twins had already made it back to sit with all the other women by that time. I could tell they were blushing again as all the others giggled at them.

"Thanks Jackie." I told him.

"Thank the twins, they were the ones rubbin against your peter. I hope I never get so far in your debt that I feel like I got to."

"Aw shit Jackie, me too goddammit, me too." I laughed.


"I guess you figured out by now Bill that this place in Ft. Worth ain't just any ordinary big house." Jackie said changing the subject.

"I could tell something was secret about it but I figured you would tell me when I needed to know about it." I said.

"It's a secret alright, and it's a secret you gotta keep between us Bill. It's a secret all the women will have to keep too. We won't let them know anymore about it than we just have to; but they'll pick up more than enough to cause a lot of people a lot of trouble and the people it would piss off won't let it slide. You got to think about how you feel about both Shelly and Sarah before they even see the place. You have to decide if you want to keep 'em for good. I know Shelly would never tell anything about your business now, and I'm pretty sure Sarah wouldn't either unless they were drugged and couldn't help it, but after the cat's out of the bag they can't ever leave us alive. I don't mean we have to actually be with them every minute but there's no divorce in this kinda marriage, not even any separation. Get my drift?"

"I understand so far Jackie."

"You understand you and me both will be tied to the place also don't you. Don't get me wrong, if you took off I'd never raise a hand against you but others would. If you tried to hide from 'em it wouldn't be like hidin from the cops. It wouldn't even be as easy as hidin from the FBI."

"I see." I told him.

"If we take it there won't be anything in writing about anything secret; but gettin the place includes takin on a job. It's not like real work and it ain't like it's gonna be a lot of work but there are things that have to go on there that just can't get out, ever. I think that's about all I ought to tell you unless you're good to go for it so far. If we take it there are things we'll have to do and no one that gets in can get out." Jackie explained.

"I hate to ask this Jackie but I got to. This don't have anything to do with drugs or other big organized crime does it?"

"Nothing like that Bill. I guess I should have told you there is no profit motive in this at all."

"I'm old enough now Jackie that I could probably be satisfied even if I had to stay on the place and never leave it for the rest of my life. I've already seen enough of the country and the world that I don't feel like I need to see anything else. You know me well enough to tell if the 'work' that we have take care of is something I just couldn't live with. I don't never intend for Shelly or Sarah to ever get very far away from me, even if they wanted to. If it was a normal life and she was determined I might be convinced to let Shelly leave. Sarah is mine body and soul whether she wants to be or not. If we take the deal and that means Shelly can't leave then she can't leave. I take it that we aren't gonna tell any of them that though. I'm with you so far Jackie."

"Good Bill. The work is government work. That's why I said it wasn't for profit. That doesn't mean we won't profit, we will. We will have guest at the place most or all of the time. They will come and go but we won't ever be letting any of them go. The others will take care of that. It won't be much trouble for us. The place does most of the work on its own and it has security that makes sure we don't get any unwanted visitors. We will all lead a pretty normal life and can mostly come and go normally. Just as long as they know where we are going to and coming from. I'm pretty sure we will occasionally be followed especially at first, but we have to make sure that we never try to shake the tail. That would set them off on us. We'll just have to act completely normally and everything will go smooth."

"Well shit Jackie, me and you have already done that kind of thing, just not as long term as this sounds." I said.

"That's the main thing Bill. This is a long-term deal. Might as well say it's a permanent deal. I've had a sniff about it during the last two 'owners' tenures. I'd probably never have known about it though if they hadn't have been checkin me out for possible 'employment'. They fucked up themselves on the guy before last, he wasn't even forty and he was single. He gave 'em the slip one night and went off chasin skirts. He was killed in an auto accident not long after they found out where he'd gotten off to. Funny thing, it wasn't much of a wreck, he died instantly of a broken neck and it was a hit and run at that. The other car was never identified. The ignorant ass, if he'd told them he wanted to go fuck something they'd have just let him, or at least let him go with someone else that would have helped him out. If he just wanted some first class pussy they would probably have just had some sent out. They know how to get hold of the high-class hookers as good as anyone. Shit, they probably got some female agents that would take care of him in a pinch?" Jackie said.

"I see. What about the last guy."

"He was just what they wanted and needed but he had a bad ticker. They had him looked at by all the best doctors and I do mean the best; but the big one snuck up on him and he couldn't be saved. Wasn't for lack of tryin though, the place is sixty miles out of Ft. Worth but they had two EMTs stayin with him and an Airlife touched down for him within ten minutes. Hell his number was just up. They had already talked to me about the deal when his heart first started goin sour and they are raggin hell out of me now to take the deal but I told them I wouldn't unless I could get you to go in with me. They had a shit fit first but they're OK with it now."

"Why are they OK with it now Jackie?" I ask getting suspicious.

"They did background on you, but the main thing is they are out of business til they get someone and I'm the one they know the most about and they want me. If they knew you like I do they'd be even happier if they thought you were comin."

"Well shit Jackie what's the bad part."

"That's what I thought you'd say."

"Are you sure the place is big enough to hold us all?" I ask.

"Long as we don't collect any more than about fifteen or twenty more women each. Wait til you see it."

It was getting late by now so we all went to bed. Susan had breakfast ready at seven am. We ate and then I backed the truck up near the back door. The Mexicans showed up just as Jackie and I headed out to see the place. We went in Sarah's car since it was just the two of us and we took our time and got there just at ten.

It was four miles off a farm road but the pavement was good all the way. When we got to the gate I noticed the fence. I was four by four square steel tubing post set in concrete with a post about every twelve feet. The rails were three by three square steel tubing. It had a brick entrance and a gate of the same construction. We pulled up and Jackie said to just wait. A car came down the driveway in about three minutes and a man in his mid thirties got out of it and came to the gate. Jackie got out and went to him, he showed him something from his pocket and the guy turned around and headed back up the drive. Jackie got back in the car just as the gate slid open. Funny nobody pressed any buzzers or buttons.

"How'd they know we were here Jackie?" I ask.

"I'll show you in a while but they knew when we pulled into the turn-in. Just follow the drive around back of the house to the garage."

The drive was over half a mile and it was all concrete and I didn't see a crack in it. It must have been fourteen feet wide at least and there had been a concrete turn around inside the gate where the other car had done its about face.

"How big is this place Jackie?" I ask.

"A thousand acres." He replied.

"Is it all fenced like that part out front?"

"Yeah, and plenty of cross fences too, made the same way."

"Ain't no way we can afford this place if we have to buy it. Even if I get six hundred k for my place that probably wouldn't pay for the fencing and this driveway." I said.

"If we take the deal we get it for a dollar, and no property taxes or any other kind of taxes. I told you they want us. We will never really own it even though we will on paper and I'm sure they pay the taxes somehow cause it would cause trouble somewhere if somebody didn't. We might even have to write the check but it won't really cost us anything."

"Well shitola, what a deal." I exclaimed.

We toped a little rise and could see the house. I couldn't believe it. It was a two story and resembled a ranch house but it must have been over two hundred feet long and eighty to ninety feet deep. I ask Jackie and he said it was two twenty five by ninety. There was a connected garage at the back that went off from the house at a T. It had six doors in it and it was at least sixty feet deep. There was a brick floored patio between the end we came around and the garage and there were three wide French doors to get to it from inside. It had wrought iron patio furniture on it. We parked near the end door on the garage and walked across the patio and entered. The French doors led into a large breakfast room right off the kitchen.

The kitchen had everything I'd ever heard of and two or more of most. It even had a brick Bar-B-Q pit taking up part of a wall and the brick chimney just went right on out through the ceiling. There was good-sized casual dining room with a table that seated twelve and there was also a formal dining room, its table looked big enough for twenty or more. There was a formal living room, a giant den and two studies. There was a long wide hall down the middle of the far end, away from the end we drove around. The hall gave access to six master suites. They each had baths with large Jacuzzi type tubs and multi-headed showers large enough for at least four at once. A decorator must have done the whole place because every piece of furniture and everything else looked exactly like it belonged there. The beds were the largest I had ever seen. They were easily big enough for five people.

"Well you've got me here Jackie, I guess it will be big enough for us. What in the hell is upstairs? Is that where we keep the 'guest'?" I ask.

"Naw, up there are more bedrooms but not as big as these, a couple of game rooms, a home theatre and other such shit." He told me.

"Where do we keep the guest then?"

"Basement, it has room for as many as sixteen. It's actually bigger than the house but it's six feet below ground level so it won't show up, even to infra red." He said.

"Sixteen. That could turn out to be a hell of a job."

"Far as I know there's never been over six here at a time, sometimes none and usually only a couple."

"What the hell did they make it so big for then?" I ask.

"Typical government deal I guess, designed by a committee. The extra size doesn't hurt anything, I'm just glad we don't have to pay for it."

"We're sure as hell out in the country here Jackie. What's on the land?"

"Mostly nothing. They got a few barns, mostly to make it look good, besides the two big ones you saw. Nothin much in 'em though; I told 'em we ought to get some cows, a few tractors, a mower and a baler, and some horses to ride around. It'd make it look more natural if we were raisin cows and balein hay and stuff like that. Hell I'd even like to have a chicken yard and coop. We could have really fresh eggs and they're the best. We could even fix a place to raise a few dozen hogs. I haven't forgotten how to do that stuff. I did it all the time when I was a kid and I kinda like it."

"I do too but raisin and balein hay could get to be real work, though I guess it wouldn't kill us." I said.

"If we needed any help they'd just send some out if we ask. Besides ain't nothin to hay now. Just get air-conditioned tractors and round balers, that's the only kind anyone uses now unless the hay is alfalfa or something or if it's gonna be sold for small places. No more loadin bales on a truck and then stackin 'em in the barn. We're gonna have to find something to do out here to pass the time anyhow and if we get tired of the cows we'll just sell 'em."

"I guess so."

"They want to buy your rig from you Bill, then they want you to park it in one of the big barns and just make sure it stays in good shape." Jackie told me.

"What in the hell do they want with it and what are they gonna do with it?"

"Even though they're secret and sneaky as hell Bill, they're still part of the government. They got that government mind set. I told 'em you were gonna sell it and since they know of course that you can drive it they want it. I hope you don't mind but I told them it had a lot of special stuff done to it and that you had to have three hundred k for it. They are fine with that. I told them the upkeep on it might be as high as seventy-five or a hundred k a year and they said that was fine."

"Shit Jackie, when am I gonna meet Santy Clause?"

Jackie just laughed and said I'd meet 'em before long. He told me he'd be able to get them to buy him a bunch of cows and then he'd raise 'em and sell 'em and get to keep the money.

"It'll be like when Marshall used to go to the cow sale and buy twenty bred heifers, run 'em in with his daddy's, and later on sell twenty five or thirty caves. It was funny how he always found those heifers that had twins. It's a damn shame he died so young." Jackie said.

"Shore is." I agreed.

"Jackie the only thing this place needs is a swimming pool or maybe a nice little pond close to the house." I said.

He walked me back into one of the master suites on the backside of the house and pointed to a door in the back wall. It led out into a room that had a spa on one side and a sauna on the other and more French doors at the back. The French doors opened onto another brick paved patio that surrounded a regulation Olympic size pool. Up against the garage wall there was a pool house with restrooms and showers. There were loungers and tables with umbrellas and other swimming pool type stuff scattered around and a big hot tub too.

"Rekon that pool will do Bill." He asks laughing.

"Guess it'll do in a pinch." I laughed too.

"We might want to get a cover for it though so we could keep it warmer in the winter and keep trash and leaves and such shit out of it." I said.

"Don't matter, that motherfucker is heated and even cooled. Ain't that a bitch? If the water is too hot in the summer time you can just cool it. Matter of fact it's on a thermostat just like in the house, but you can change the temp anytime you want. They told me it'd move the water temperature for the whole pool as much as fifteen degrees an hour. It can get it down as low as forty and as high as a hundred. The same unit does the pool, hot tub and spa but the controls work independently. If the heater will get that whole pool that hot I'll bet there ain't no trouble keeping the spa or hot tub hot enough no matter how high you turn the bubble jets. Far as leaves and dirt and trash in the pool goes we got that covered too, they got a pool man comin out every other day and he's on call twenty four seven. He's supposed to be here within an hour no matter what time we call him."

"Damn Jackie I wonder what kind of electric and gas bills this place runs up."

"Must be high as hell but it don't matter to us and it must not matter to them either. The service for this place is all underground all the way to its own little substation off a big transmission line that's about ten miles from here. They told me the power has never gone out no matter what kind of storm blows up. You ain't gonna believe this but under one of the big barns there is a basement that is down about fifty feet and they got a tiny submarine type nuke down there, for emergency power."

"How in hell do they cool it?" I ask.

"There is a pretty big lake just on the other side of the back line and they got twelve inch stainless lines running to it, those lines are three quarter wall and at least fifty feet down all the way to about the middle of the lake where it is about seventy five feet deep."

"Fuck no tellin what that cost."

"There sure ain't cause no ditch was ever dug. They built the barn first and then excavated the basement under it with it already there. The dump trucks that carried the dirt away were loaded inside the barn with the doors closed. When they got the basement dug out they tunneled out to the lake. There is a twelve-foot tunnel that leads from that barn directly under that lake. When they finished the tunnel they built the two lines and then put all the stuff in the basement and then poured a five foot thick top on it and then brought the dirt back in. Nobody was ever the wiser." Jackie told me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.