Marion's Turn - Cover

Marion's Turn

Copyright© 2006 by jomar

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ch.1-Loving femdom: she dresses him up & straps it on. Ch.2-Loving femdom: she brings in the boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I had my turn last month. Tonight was her turn. And she fucked me. Oh god, had she fucked me. She fucked me and I came. I came from being fucked in my ass. But it wasn't my ass anymore, it was my pussy now. Her pussy. She was Mistress tonight and she owned me. Mistress had me shave all of my hair from the neck down. All of it. Everywhere. Then she dressed me in a garter belt, sheer stockings and bra, and fuck me pumps. The closed toe pointy kind, with no sides and ankle straps. And a pretty florescent blue pageboy wig. Then she fucked me. She fucked me with her strap-on and I came. The biggest come I've ever had. She didn't even touch my clit. I came from her fucking my pussy.

I sat on the bed, blindfolded, sipping white wine. She gave me white wine because it was more girly, more feminine. God help me, I did feel so feminine. And fuckable. I wanted more from her. She had gone to answer the door. But she had touched up my lipstick and blindfolded me first. Carefully, with the strap running under my pretty blue hair. She said she wanted my pretty blue hair free to flow with my movements. I thought I might know what was coming. I was nervous, but I wanted it. I was scared because I wanted it. Of what it meant that I wanted it.

"I'm back, baby." She trailed her fingers across me. Across my cock. "Mmm, you look so lovely sitting there in your classy lingerie and pretty blue hair, all made up, sipping your girly wine. So smooth and fuckable. You loved my cock, didn't you, baby, couldn't get enough. Moaning and begging me to fuck you harder. Fuck you faster. Fuck you deeper. I fucked your pussy and you came, baby, I made you a woman. You were a slut for my cock. Know what that makes you, baby? A cock slut. That's you, isn't it. My pretty little cock slut. Tell your Mistress who you are, baby. Go on, say it."

"I'm your cock slut, Mistress."

"That's right, baby. And you have to do what I say, don't you. Because it's my turn. That's the agreement, isn't it. Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"Tonight's your turn and I'll do what you say." I was so hard.

"That's a good girl. You know I love you, baby, and I wouldn't give you anything you didn't want. Anything you didn't need. You need to face it, accept it and embrace it, don't you, baby. And be a slut for me. You'll be a slut for me, won't you, baby. Tell me. Tell me what you'll be for me."

"I'll be a slut for you."

"Wonderful, baby. You won't be disappointed little cock slut. Did you guess why the doorbell rang? That's right, baby, I got some cock for you. I'm returning the favor you did for me last month. All that cock and pleasure. I know you want to, but you just need a little help to be brave enough. So I made you a woman, baby. I made you a woman and got some cock for you. That's what you really want, isn't it, deep down. Deep down inside of you. To take cock into your holes. I want to see you take cock, baby. And you have to do what I say. Isn't that right. Say it, baby."

I was anxious, yearning. She knew about my few fumbling bisexual experiences that amounted to barely more than mutual masturbation. I also told her how I got sucked off in an adult bookstore once. We'd talked about our bisexual fantasies, a number of them. She loved the idea of a bisexual threesome and seeing me with another man. So all I had to do was accept my bisexuality. All I had to do was accept it and embrace it. God, she took me places. I took a deep breath.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress what, baby slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll do what you want."

"And what do I want, little cock slut?"

"You want me to take cock for you."

I wanted it, but still needed her push. "Say it, little cock slut. I want to hear you say it."

I practically trembled with fear and desire. "Yes Mistress, I'll take cock for you."

"That's my girl. You're so hard, baby. Are you thinking about the cock I got for you? Are you wondering if I got you white cock or black cock? Mmm, I think I'd like to see your little white mouth around a big black cock, baby. I think I could come from seeing that. Are you wondering who the cock is? Maybe you know the cock, have you thought about that? Shall I warm it up for you? Would you like that? Would you like to sit in the chair with your blindfold on, rubbing your clit, hearing me moan and come on strange cock? Oooh, I saw your clit move. Yeah, baby, I got some cock for you."

Someone took the wine glass from me. I felt lips around my cock and I moaned. More weight on the bed. Someone straddled me. By my side, in my ear. "Baby, this is sooo hot. I'm dripping. Are you surprised, baby? I got two cocks for you. One for each hole, just like you gave me last month."

Warm flesh pressed my lips. My mouth opened and I took him in. I moaned. I pressed back against the headboard. The cock sawed gently in and out. In and out of my mouth. A cock. I made my mouth soft for him. So he could use my mouth. So he could fuck my mouth. My emotions swirled. Oh, god help me. I was so hard.

Softly. In my ear. "Mmm, you look beautiful, baby. With that cock in your mouth. My little cock sucking slut. Taking her first real cock in her hungry little mouth. I'm so proud of you. Do you feel the relief, baby? Finally taking the step you've been so afraid to take? You're home now, baby. I'm with you." I moaned around the cock.

"See what you've been missing, baby slut? All that soft hardness filling your mouth. My little cocksucker. With her stiff little clit. Her leaky little clit. You look so lovely in your classy lingerie, all made up, your pretty blue hair framing the cock in your mouth. The cock that's fucking your mouth."

The man's mouth left my cock and I moaned. "I don't want you to come yet, baby. You're gonna come while they fuck you. That's right baby, a man is gonna fuck you soon. A man is gonna fuck your pussy with his cock." I moaned.

"Mmm, you'll beg for more though, won't you, little cock slut? I know you'll enjoy these cocks, baby slut. They'll start off gentle, but you'll be begging them to pound you before long. Like you begged me, baby. Like you begged me to fuck you as hard as I could." I shivered and moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.