Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Her mind told her that she was in great agony. Everything about her hurt. The only thing she felt, despite the pain, was warmth. She ran her tongue over her teeth to see if they were broken but her appendage told her that they weren’t. She tried to open her eyes but couldn’t. She let out a moan as the searing distress swept through her body. She even believed her hair hurt. She moaned again as a needle pricked her arm.

She cringed but shortly after that, Nicole felt all the pain leave her.

Once more she blacked out again.

Nicole fell into a dream or perhaps a nightmare. There she was in San Francisco two years ago. She wore a pair of skin tight jeans and a green silky blouse. Sitting in a lesbian bar nursing a Long Island iced tea. She sat at the bar chatting with an overweight woman with only half her teeth still in her mouth. She wore leather except for her blouse. She was at least over a hundred pounds more than Nicole.

“My name’s May,” she held out her beefy hand.

“I’m June,” Nicole replied, shaking it. May’s grip was strong knowing she could easily crush the redhead’s hand.

May laughed out loud, “Hey I’m May and you’re June. Looks like our parents were looking at the calendar when we were named.”

Nicole laughed with her. May had consumed six drafts of beer while she was still on her first drink.

“Where you from, babe?” May asked, swallowing the rest of her glass then signaling for another.

“I was born in Toronto but moved to Topeka when I was two. I don’t recall any of it but I guess I’m a Kansas girl.”

“Babes are here from all over this country. Shit, they even come across both ponds to live here. You’re new, I haven’t seen you around.”

“I just got here yesterday.”

“Are you gay?” May asked.

“I think I’m bi but I get more feelings when I’m with a girl than when I’m with a guy. But once in a while I need to have a man’s hard cock pounding into me. Mostly I stay with females.”

“I see. I’m not trying to scare your ass but AIDS in gay and bisexual men are spreading in this city like wildfire. You gotta be careful who you choose to sleep with,” May cautioned.

“Well I had my man for a while. I was visiting my parents and there’s a guy who thinks he’s the second coming of John Wayne. I slept with him one night last week. We went to school together from kindergarten all the way through high school. He likes to pickup chicks from the local college. Wine and dine them then takes them home to screw them.”

“How is he?”

“Not too bad. He ate my pussy then after I blew him, he fucked me. I didn’t get an orgasm when he fucked me, but I sure did when he ate me out.”

“That good, huh?”

“Not the best I’ve ever had, but it took the edge off.”

“I know what you mean. I was the high school slut. I was fucked by half the jocks and some others including a nerd or two. I was seduced by a girl who was thirteen at the time. A regular Lolita. She opened my eyes to the better things of sex.”

“How old were you at the time,” Nicole asked.

“Seventeen.”

“That thirteen year old must have been amazing,” Nicole didn’t believe her.

“Yeah! She was. Her step mother used to do her as often as possible. Her name was Candy and she had the sweetest pussy. She claimed she did her father too but I think that was just bullshit.”

After another hour, May asked Nicole if she wanted to adjourn to her flat less than two minutes from there. They walked out into the cold breeze off the ocean. They went down the block in the fog until they climbed up two flights of steps to May’s messy apartment.

“Home sweet home,” May said, opening the door.

“Not bad,” Nicole meant for it to be complimentary but the edge of May’s voice sounded like she didn’t like the remark. From behind, Nicole felt a hard blow to her back sending her sprawling on her face. She tasted the salty blood in her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. She felt May’s knee on her back ripping off her expensive blouse.

“You’re a cop, huh?” May asked menacingly. Still unable to get any air into her lungs, she could only shake her head “No”. “Like shit, you probably are the heat tracking me down.”

“No,” Nicole could barely say it.

“No fucking pussy as good looking as you would give me the time of day unless it was to their benefit,” she snatched a cigarette from an inner pocket of her leather jacket and lit it with a lighter that was in the same place. “What the fuck do you want me for?”

“Nothing. I thought we were going to lick some pussy,” Nicole got her wind back. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Ever look at yourself in the mirror lately?” she sneered. “You look as good as a movie star, you bitch. You came on to me. Only ugly babes like me to do that, now I want the truth,” May reached on the floor to get Nicole’s purse.

She rummaged through it finding nothing but a compact, a toothbrush, a brush for her hair, about a thousand dollars in traveler’s checks, and a nail file. May didn’t look too closely at the file. She pocketed the checks and tossed everything back in. “Now I want you to listen to me, bitch. I’m gonna let you up and you better behave or I’ll have to bust up a few of those nice ribs of yours. I see you don’t have much meat on them bones.”

“Okay,” Nicole gasped. She felt the knee that immobilized her ease off slowly. Then she was snatched and thrown into a worn lazy boy seat. The force was so great that when she hit the chair, the feet springs raised up.

“Now you stay the fuck where you are.” Nicole just nodded with a look of fear in her eyes. “I’m going to take a piss and I better not hear any movement going on out there.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.