Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Guido was shooting pool when Nichol arrived the next evening.

She sat herself down in the same seat she occupied the night before. Word already gotten around that this was one hottie who put out. She ignored the others who tried to buy her drinks. She had serious business this night. She sipped a long neck and made eyes at her target. It had to be this night because she had a single prop plane at the ready.

It took him a half hour before he approached her. “You don’t seem very socialable tonight,” he told her, ordering another beer.

“Depends on the man,” she said seductively. She saw that his hair had thinned out and what was left had streaks of gray plus his beard was halfway there.

“Can I buy you another beer?” he asked. He was huge. Well over six feet and weighed nearly four hundred pounds. But the way he used the pool stick, she noticed he was still agile.

“That would be nice,” she smiled.

“What is a girl like you doing up here in Barrow.”

“I’m being interviewed the day after tomorrow for a data input job for the pipeline.”

“I’d work the pipeline but my back won’t allow it.”

“Oh, poooor baaaby,” she ran her hand over it. “I love giving guys massages. I’m pretty good at it.”

“Even big men like myself?”

“Especially big men,” her smiled widened.

“I love redheads,” he grinned.

“I think you love all women,” she laughed.

“That’s true but redheads are my favorite.”

“We redheads have tempers,” she told him.

“I don’t like mousy women. I like feisty ones. I love giving them good spankings when they are out of line.”

“Then what do you do after the spanking?”

“I fuck them tenderly.”

“Mmmmmmmmm, a man after my own heart.”

“Have you been married.”

“Once!” Nicole lied. “He turned out to be a wimp. He also shot blanks so I divorced him. I wanted to have a couple of kids, but he couldn’t produce.”

“What if we fucked and you got knocked up, what would you do?”

“That would be nice if the father of my kid would have the decency to look after his kid. I wouldn’t insist on getting married. Been there, done that. I’d just treat the guy like a king.”

“My name is Don, by the way.”

“Ellie!” she put her hand on the back of his.

“You horny?” Don asked.

“Not now but a bit of foreplay would most likely do the trick.” she winked at him. “Why?”

“I haven’t had any ass since six weeks ago and my cock is chomping at the bit to get some.”

“Well we can’t let it keep chomping, can we?”

“You offering?”

“Well I’d hate to see you suffer.”

“Want to go to my place?”

“Will you be gentle with me?”

“You bet your sweet ass I will.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.