Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

The flight to Barrow was long and boring. She flew in a two prop puddle jumper. They served sandwiches and coffee or beer. She disembarked to a very cold airport with snow that had been plowed from the runway. The taxi ride to a motel called Kelly’s made her even more cold even though the cab was blowing hot air as much as possible. It was at least -20 below zero.

Nicole found the motel rooms to be pretty nice for a town like this one. Everything in Alaska was expensive and it cost her over one hundred dollars a night. The first thing she did was look in the telephone book for the address of Smith’s Weapons. She learned it was only a half block from Kelly’s.

Nicole closed the drapes, turned up the heat, took a quick hot shower and climbed her nude body into bed. She watched a little television until the news was over. She turned off the set and lights, she immediately fell asleep.

The next morning Nicole showered, dressed in her slut clothes and walked to Smith’s.

“Z sent me,” she said once she was alone with the owner in the store.

“Oh yes,” he nodded. “You are quite different from how Z had described you.”

“How did you picture me in your mind?”

“From the way he talked, you were like a Maureen O’Hara.”

“Really,” she examined the gun. “You have a range here?”

“Yes, right down stairs. I sighted it in for you and managed to erase any serial numbers,” Smith explained as he led her into the basement. “You can hang your parka over there.”

“No thank you,” she declined. “I might need to be wearing this.”

She put on the ear protectors and aimed at the target. It clicked once. Satisfied with the balance of the weapon, she put a clip into the hand gun. She aimed and fired the entire clip at the target. She took off the protectors as Smith brought the target forward. Ten head shots in a small grouping.

“Nice shooting,” he whistled.

“Thank you,” she replied as she put the silencer on. She aimed the pistol and fired another ten in rapid fire.

“Another ten,” Smith grinned. “Are you going for a head shot?”

“I’m not shooting anyone and if I was, it is none of your damn business. Now I’m going to lunch. Clean this and I’ll pick it up in an hour. Not a word about this to anyone. If Z learns of your treachery, you won’t be long for this world.”

“He’s paying me a lot so my lips are sealed,” he followed her up the stairs watching her ass swinging sexily from side to side.


That evening at about seven, Nicole parked herself on a stool at the end of the Lone Moose Bar. This was where Zachary told her where Guido hung out. He had changed his features. Putting on forty to fifty pounds, wearing a trimmed beard, and glasses that had no prescription. She drank a long neck which she detested.

She hated the taste of beer but this went along with her tramp mode.

She waited patiently for Guido to show nursing the beer. She badly needed a whiskey sour but then it might throw her aim off if she had the chance to get him tonight. She amused herself watching a few young men shooting pool showing off for her.

Both were clean shaven but wore too much men’s cologne. She could smell them ten feet away. It was so much stronger than her cheap perfume.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.