Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Nicole walked into the Churchill Building in a suburb of Washington, D.C.

It looked like any other structure only the top three stories held a secret covert operations department that congress was unaware of existing. Only the President and a few of his staff knew of its existence. It was as secret as any organization was in the world. It was funded by money that was ear marked for the Department of Agriculture.

It was formed under the Clinton Administration in 1993 during the first year of his presidency. He was never told its function and his staff never inquired.

The Bush Administration knew what that it was another espionage center that had to be reined in to work hand-in-hand with the CIA., NSA, FBI and other such agencies. However not too much was done about it since this was a vehicle for assassinations. And Nicole was an assassin.

“Zachary is waiting for you. Go right on in,” Martha, his secretary smiled sipping on her latte. She was a middle aged woman, perhaps forty. She knew nothing of the operations except she received nice paychecks that other women would envy. All Martha had to do is look pretty and appear to be efficient in what little work she did.

“Thank you,” Nicole smiled, opening the door and walking in. Zachary was behind his large polished desk watching Fox News on one television and CNN on another. She closed the door and sat down in a chair. Zachary was an identical twin of the long ago actor Sidney Greenstreet. Everyone called him by his first name or “Mr. Z.”

“Ah Nicole, my dear,” he said turning to her. “I see you were successful in your last job. A fine piece of work.”

“Thank you,” she acknowledged. “I take this was my last one, as per my contract has now expired.”

“You are correct!” Zachary grinned. “However there is one more to be taken care of. I hate to be the bearer of this bad news but this has to be done as quickly as possible.”

“Oh come on now,” Nicole protested. “You said Assan was my last then I could retire. I’ve performed nine killings and now you want me to do one more?” He noticed that her face was red with anger. He had promised she could quit after Assan until they located a very important man that needed to be eliminated.

“I know, my dear,” he apologized. “This came to the forefront just this week.”

“Send one of your other agents to do it.”

Zachary sighed. “I cannot. They are spread out throughout the world doing other work. You are the only one I’ve got at this moment.”

“I know you did a lot for me, but I don’t want to kill any longer.”

“How much have we paid you so far?”

“Nine million. One for each person, you know that.”

“Yes, all tax free. This is one we have to liquidate. He’s a very dangerous man. I’m willing to give you ten million for this hit and you know it is all tax free. A beautiful young woman such as yourself can have a lot of fun with nineteen million. Of course, we’ll transfer it to your account in Aruba where it can’t be traced but easy for you to withdraw.”

“Ten million, huh? Who do I have to kill for that kind of money?”

“Dominic Guido. We learned where he escaped to.”

“One of Mafia chiefs in Sicily. You want me to go into the lion’s mouth to get this guy?”

“That won’t be necessary. He fled to Barrow, Alaska three years ago. We have traced him there. He wears a disguise and claims that he was a lumberjack before striking it rich.”

“All the way to the Arctic Circle?”

“That’s correct and being it’s October, it will be dark for most of the time in your stay up there.”

“Oh shit!” Nicole moaned.

“It’s not all that bad, my dear. It’s not a trading post up there any longer.

They have some fine hotels and things for you to do.”

“I usually get my victims in a bar or a sleazy strip club.”

“As you will here,” Zachary pulled out a credit card and handed it to her.

“You go shopping for some trashy but warm things to wear. I suggest you wait to get to Anchorage before doing this. Your plane leaves this Friday so you can have a few days to rest up before leaving.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.