Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Captain Ray Horner wasn’t in any hurry to arrest that redheaded killer.

He knew exactly where she was. The head of the Barrow Police had alerted the Alaskan State Troopers and told them where he believed, weather permitting, to make the arrest. Little did he know that Zachary possessed the same information and was making arrangements to have the FBI bring her to his office in handcuffs.

Dominic Guido’s slaying was an unknown commodity. He was known as Donald (Don) Diaz. A large second generation Latino who moved up to Barrow to get away from it all. His manufactured past was never traced because he had no record, usually behaved himself outside of a few bar room brawls, and kept to himself in his trailer a few miles from the small city. He only reported one thing to the police. A polar bear tried breaking into his trailer several years back. He shot at the huge animal which scared it off. He didn’t hit it but he claimed he almost shit in his pants when the bear started hitting the door.

Horner believed that he had an open and shut case. He was fifty, five years from retirement and didn’t have too much trouble with the occasional robberies, a few shootings, but mostly drunken domestic disputes during the six months of darkness.

He smiled as he recalled the pretty redhead who seemed to wear too much makeup. Her body gave men, including himself, erections. He’d love to fuck her but his wife Lois wouldn’t look too kindly upon it. So he just would arrest her and have her charged with murder. He didn’t realize that political decisions far from any powers he had were making the wheels of justice grind to a halt. Planned changes were in the works as he sat at his desk enjoying his coffee. He believed he had the world, at least his part of it, by the tail but he was about to reap the whirlwind.


Horace was dropping sweat from his chest onto Nicole’s belly as he plunged in and out of her. Her mother was a nurse and had told her daughter when to and when not to have sex with a male. So there were a few nights when she had him lick her pussy to several orgasms and she returned the favor by giving him blowjobs. She never told him the reason that they couldn’t screw on some nights. She controlled all of their escapades.

At first she was in lust with Horace. Now she found herself fond of him.

He catered to her every whim. Nicole did what she could to make things easier for him. She loved to cook and took over making all the meals.

All the females in her family were excellent cooks. Her mother and two other sisters. Being the youngest, she did most of it when first Priscilla and then Nancy married. She went off to the University of Illinois on a volleyball scholarship. She hurt herself in her freshman year and it was there she met Zachary. Actually it was in Chicago where she went for a job interview. Her torn ACL was surgically repaired but it took another year for her to wear heels again.

Zachary dazzled her with a wonderful meal, a week’s stay in an expensive hotel, and they talked about her future. He told her that she was a natural by being both beautiful and having brains. When she agreed, he spent a fortune for her new wardrobe. He sat in the boutique leaning on his cane as she modeled one outfit after another. He sent her to an exclusive school for fashion, beauty and poise. She took up Tae-Kwon-Do and then Karate at a place outside of Washington, D, C, where she got her black belts. That took several years because she went out on jobs for Zachary and had to catch up with her martial arts classes.

By the time she finished all the courses, including sexual seduction with both genders, she was told exactly what she was hired for. It shocked Nicole at first but after firearms and knife training, she just fell into the job as a necessary evil. She didn’t plan to stay in that profession that long but as the years went by, she became Zachary’s best agent for assassination. All were either foreigners or criminals. None of the leaders from this country or in the world were targets for extermination. Just those who made life miserable for others. She was good at what she did and given this last job to kill a former mafia don from Sicily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.