Nicole - Cover

Nicole

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - _A Daughters of Penelope_ series Nicole is a goverment assassin. Domestic and Foreign political figures are exempted. After fulfilling her contract, she is sent out to eliminate one more man before they allow her to retire. Will she be successful in her last hit or will there be complications?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Nicole awoke later with her bladder filled. She got out of bed and walked barefoot over the ice cold floor to the bathroom. The toilet seat was cold and she had to put it down in order to relieve herself.

‘Men are pigs, ‘ she thought, flushing what urine she expelled. She washed her hands in the frigid water and made her way back to the bed.

In the darkness, Nicole saw a shadow move. She observed Horace shifting in the lazy boy. The cold was affecting her feet and she imagined he was chilled to the bone.

“Horace, wake up,” she shook his shoulder.

“Huh?” he said, still half asleep.

“Wake up. This is crazy,” she said sternly.

“What is crazy?”

“Come to the bed. We can keep each other warm,” she ordered. Her feet were starting to hurt.

“I’m okay here,” he said, feeling fear being next to a beautiful woman.

“You’re not okay here. You’re like a human popsicle and I’m close to being one too. Now haul your ass out of that chair and get into the bed so we can keep each other from freezing our asses off.”

“I think I can manage just fine here,” he hesitated. He watched Nicole climb back into bed and then she motioned for him to join her.

“Bring that nice comforter with you, now get moving!” the redhead sounded angry. Reluctantly he slowly got up bringing his pillow and comforter with him. He spread the warm blanket over the bed then climbed in. “You think like we’re two guys going to fuck each other up the ass,” Nicole said, still irritated with him. “Now maybe I can get some nice sleep,” she continued, snuggling up to his back.

Horace stiffened and eyes were wide open by her body spooning his.

Her arm was about his waist and he felt her warm breath on the nape of his neck. It took him an hour to relax enough to close his eyes. He heard and felt her breathing. He fell into a troubled sleep. Every time he felt her body shift, he awoke. He knew she was sleeping because every once in a while she flinched which caused him to have an erection. He prayed he didn’t have a wet dream with the smell of his cum permeating the air.

Both slept late. Warm and comfortable cuddling. Nicole woke up to find that she had turned her body and Horace did the same. She felt his hard cock against her ass. She smiled at the wonderful touch but was still tired and returned to sleep listening to his slight snoring. It was an aphrodisiac to her as the sounds from his mouth or nose sounded like a distant freight train.

When she awoke later, Horace was up and about. He had both stoves burning hotly as he prepared their breakfast. She stretched feeling just twinges of pain but rested.

“I’m going to have to take over that job,” she said, sliding her feet into her slippers she couldn’t find the night before.

“What job is that?” he looked at her over his shoulder. He noticed her nipples tenting her sexy gown. She reached for the terry cloth robe then started to set the table.

“The cooking,” she replied. “That’s woman’s work.”

“I don’t mind cooking.”

“Can you poach or baste eggs?” Nicole asked.

“No.”

“I can and I’d like to cook for you. You’ve been doing all the work around here and I think it’s about time I pull my load.”

“Why don’t we split it? You do the breakfast and lunch and I’ll do the dinner.”

“Okay, but when I’m one hundred percent I’ll take over all the kitchen duties. You can still go outside to the shed and get the wood.”

“All right,” he shrugged dumping the eggs mixed with bacon and a side order of hash browns onto the two plates. He gave her more than himself. Nicole calmly traded dishes so she didn’t have to eat so much.


Horace climbed a wooden ladder to open a hatch leading to the roof.

He had looked out earlier to note that it had stopped snowing. All the heat in the dwelling was sucked out into the arctic air. He stood above with a pair of binoculars surveying in all directions. Nicole stood at the base of the ladder stomping her feet. Not seeing too much, he came back in, secured the hatch and climbed down.

“Well?” she asked him as he tossed more wooden pellets into the stove. He walked over to the kitchen stove to toss a few pieces of cut wood and a bag of kerosene soaked pellets in with it. Soon the cabin would be warm again.

“I didn’t see a thing,” he said, taking off his heavy parka.

“I swear I heard those wolves near here last night.”

“Yeah, that could be but they can’t get into this place unless we aren’t careful,” he stepped out of his boots and into some warm slippers.

“You heard them, didn’t you?”

“I can’t say that I did.”

“Well the next time you take a shower clean the ear wax out so you can hear like me.”

“Yes ma’am,” he grinned.


That night they cuddled together as another storm blew in. This was the sixth in three weeks. Nicole felt sorry for Horace as he had to dig around the outside so the vents from the stoves wouldn’t back up and cause the smoke to reverse back into the cabin.

She was in a flannel gown holding him tight smelling how clean he was.

He took her hint and had a shower earlier. She took one right after he did.

Nicole was wide awake with her arm about his waist. She rested her head on his hump as she thought about the two weeks she managed to get him into bed with her for the warmth of his body. It wasn’t too bad until the fires went out in the two stoves then the temperature plummeted quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.