Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"They were both here quite a bit and so was Betty. We had to sneak Patricia in and she held your hand for hours."

"What did my girlfriend say about that?"

"Betty wants us to let Patricia have some of your time but to pull her off so she can perform the things a girlfriend does."

I must of looked frightened because she broke up laughing. "I meant kissing but I see there may be more now."

"I followed your rules. There was no reason to get you angry at us."

"I guess there is a lot of ground you can cover without Betty losing her virginity." She looked at me seriously. "She is a virgin still?"

"Last I felt she was."

"What did you feel with? Finger?"

I shook my head and felt the heat on my skin. She smiled. "I see that's why Betty likes you a lot."

Later that day the police came. Both I had seen before. Sgt Maxwell said, "I guess you will be talking to us today, Wally."

"I guess you're right."

"Tell us about it and not just this time. Start from the first."

Morton had bothered me for a few years. I talked and I talked a lot. He and his buddies were going to jail. They had hurt Betts and Patricia and there were so many witnesses that my testimony was not necessary.

When the police left, Betts and Patricia came with their parents. They looked bad still. They both had smiles for me though. In a few minutes my dad came too. I told them about the police and finally telling them about the trouble that Morton had caused me.

Dad was pleased to announce that he got my bike fixed. He talked about mom and her reaction to one more fight. She was angry at me fighting but if I had not fought she would still be angry. My brother and sisters had no comment to make one way or the other.

Betts started to talk about the reaction at school. Others had come forward now that Morton was in the hospital and probably going to jail.

"Sam said he is going to walk you to your house all the time. He misses all the good fights. If he did come he would have been beaten up."

"What do you think about having to protect your boyfriend."

"Oh, they wanted to pick on us too. I am just glad that we slowed one down enough for you to take care of him. I don't know how you did it. There were three of them and every one was bigger than you."

Now I had to pause. "I guess I was fighting for something more than myself."

"We thought so. I can't get my baby sister to stop talking about you."

Patricia was angry and said, "He's my friend too. He fought to protect me."

I didn't know what to say and I guess nobody else did either. The adults left an hour later and wanted to take Patricia with them but the girl refused. She gave the argument that she could go home when Betts went. She whined so much that it was Betts that agreed.

Betts got out a sheet of paper and listed all the mineral shows, their dates, the length of the show, the price of admission and the location. Some even had the best way of getting to the show.

"Thanks Love. I forgot to ask when I can get out of here."

"Mom asked. The doctor will check you tomorrow. You may get out then or Friday."

Patricia said, "We have to watch out for you until you're better. Mom said."

"Well I need to go to the bathroom and I don't want bedpans. Will you help me up Betts?"

"Should you get up?"

"If I am going home tomorrow or the day after then I am good enough."

Both girls helped me sit up. I rested a minute and there was not that much pain. I slid off the bed and onto the cold floor. With a girl supporting each side I was guided to the bathroom. I felt Betts hand inside the back of my gown and caressing my ass. Patricia was here so I said nothing.

They got me inside the small room and I said, "Thanks. I can pee myself."

"I am not going to let you fall Mr Kiefer. You are going to do it now and I am going to help." She bent over and pulled up the front of my gown and said, "Hold this Patty and don't let it fall."

"Ok."

I didn't think of Patricia being here. Betts reached out and held my much smaller cock and aimed it at the toilet. "You can go now."

"I can do this myself."

"You do this my way or I will take a switch to that bare bum."

"But it's hard to do it this way. I can't just start peeing. Nobody watched me before."

"We'll patient. Just take your time and it will come."

I closed my eyes and tried to picture the bathroom at home. I got a little out but then it stopped. I had to concentrate again but couldn't get any more out. I was going to give up when I just looked through the walls and saw the hospital floor. People were all over the place talking or walking. The nurses were at their stations and workers were pushing carts around.

The piss finally came and I continued to look at the view as if it were through a one way mirror. I had to pee a lot but when it stopped I let my vision fade. Betts was still holding me.

I said, "Give it a shake. If not much comes out then put your finger on the tube underneath and by my huts. You squeeze a bit then slide forward. Any piss will come out."

Betts did it twice and I noticed that Patricia was holding my cock too. It must be too heavy she felt. She pushed Betts fingers to the side and she did the same thing Betts had done.

Betts said, "Turn to the door, Wally."

I did as she asked but I didn't see how this was going to help me get back to my bed. Betts got to her knees and had to pick up my gown again and then quickly sucked me into her mouth.

"Ohhh Betts. That feels so good." Betts hummed in response and this felt good too.

I moved my hands to her head and felt her going back and forth. Her own hands were wrapped around my thighs to hold me in place. She used her tongue and lips but didn't go fast enough for me to cum. She licked and sucked for nearly ten minutes of agony and pleasure before I was allowed to cum.

I was helped back to my bed and even pushed up so I could get on the mattress. I laid back with my pains forgotten.

Betts bent over then and kissed my lips and my arms came up to hold her. This kiss lasted a long time and I wished that I could return the favour for her.

When she pulled back she said, "That should hold you for ten minutes until I get my breath back."

"That was great Betts. You didn't have to do that."

"You're my boyfriend. I like doing that. It is fun and it makes you happy. What's to hate?"

"I guess you're right. I love munching on you too."

The food cart came by and I noticed that Patricia was still here. She had to have seen us. She looked at me with predatory eyes similar to her sister's.

The two girls took turns feeding me and dabbing my sore lips with a napkin. After a minute Betts used her tongue and lips to clean my lips even if there were no crumbs on them.

I took the spoon and fed some food to Betts and then I had to clean up her lips. I was going to feed her some more when Patricia said, "Aren't you going to feed me too?"

"Sure, Sweetie." I gave her the portion I was going to give Betts. She swallowed quickly and brought her lips near to be kissed. I had a chance to look at Betts and she finally nodded. I then licked Patricia's lips as I had done Betts.

The meal took a long time to finish. The bite portions were all very small. Every time one of us had to be cleaned. Betts was on my left and used her left hand to hold me under the table while her right was used to feed me. Part way through I felt another hand hold me and Patricia looked like she was in heaven. She was too short and had to crawl onto the bed with me. Soon it was only Betts feeding me but I had to take turns kissing the girls or them me.

The meal was eventually over but the girls didn't want to release me. I wasn't complaining much either. Patricia pushed the table more towards my feet but it would still block a vies of me from the doorway. The sheet was pulled down and my gown was already up. So was another part of me.

Betts started talking but I soon found she was talking to her sister. "This part here is really sensitive." She ran a finger around the head and I had to shiver at the feeling. "This is the tube Wally was talking about. It carries pee and the sperm that make us have babies. He doesn't have any of that yet but it will come soon." I felt the finger trace the tube as my cock was bent back to my abdomen.

Patricia took my cock from her sister and said, "So this is the part that makes Wally happy." She ran her finger around the head as she looked at me to see my response.

I responded and she smiled.

"And this part is where the pee comes through or the things you said were like seeds."

"Yes, that's right. This wrinkly sac has two little eggs. They are very sensitive. You can hurt a guy if you are not very gentle. There are a few hairs there now and there is going to be a lot more some day. We are going to have a lot of hair too."

"I don't have any yet. Do you?"

Betts said, "Just a bit. Mine are thin hairs but they get thicker as I get older."

"What else does he have?"

"Well, if you feel here, his skin is loose and it slides up and down."

"That's neat."

"Ya, I know. I want to suck on it now but people could come in."

"Does he suck on you? You know... down there."

"Oh, does he ever do a good job. When I cum a few times then I suck on him when he licks me."

"You talked last night about cumming. I still don't understand."

"Well you start to get excited and then more and more excited. All of a sudden all that excitement rushes out and makes your body feel like you are in heaven."

"That sounds neat too."

"Wally does not shoot seeds out so he can have that feeling lots of times. When he starts making sperm, he has to rest in between to make more. Girls can have that feeling last a long time and have more of them in a day than a man."

"Why?"

"How should I know? Probably because we have to go through having babies and men don't have to do much."

"Daddy fed me when I was a baby."

"I heard he fed all of us and changed our diapers. He helped Mommy a lot."

"Is Wally going to give you a baby?"

Betts now looked at me then she said, "Girls are always looking for a good man to give them babies. If Wally still loves me when we grow up, we could try. They say in school that young people switch around a lot until they find the one they want."

The girls talked around me. Patricia was getting sleepy and she eventually fell asleep holding onto me.

I said, "You better pick up the rail so she doesn't fall off the bed."

Betts went around to do so and then got her sister's hand to lay near her own body. Betts went back to her side and had a second portion of dessert.

Later in the day their parents came back. They saw Patricia in bed with me and Betts on the other side but sitting close in a chair.

Lillian whispered, "I see our chaperone has fallen asleep."

Bert looked fondly at his youngest and said, "She has not only fallen asleep but fallen in love too."

"That's part of growing up."

Lillian looked at me and said, "What does it feel like to have two girls love you?"

"Like a mouse with two hawks circling above."

Lillian burst out laughing so hard that she woke up her daughter.

"Hi Mommy, Daddy."

Lillian said, "You are not going to be able to sleep tonight."

"That's ok. I like it here."

"Well you have to go home now. You have to have a meal and get ready for school tomorrow."

"I already ate and I can sleep here tonight."

"What did you eat?"

"Food and stuff."

"Wally's meal?"

"Ya."

"Wally, you let her get away with too much."

"I don't want a fight but I know of two adults that do the same thing."

"Well, maybe you're right. Come on you two. We have to go."

Betts bent over and kissed my lips quickly and then Patricia kissed my cheek. I turned a little but she was not aiming for my lips thankfully.

Patricia said, "By Wally. See you tomorrow."

Betts said under her breath, "Sisters, shhhhhz." She helped her sister down and then gave me another kiss. "See you tomorrow, I hope."

"See you tomorrow, Beautiful. Will you search my pants to see if my stone is there?"

"Sure." She rummaged around an found my stone and gave it to me.

"Thanks."

For the remainder of the afternoon I concentrated on the crystal. It didn't have to be in front of me but just close. The first waveform was the simplest. I did my best to get the crystal to make this form. Some lines would simply not change until I considered impurities in the crystal that were distorting the internal forces.

A meal was waiting when I stopped working on the crystal. They must have figured I was sleeping. The food was filling but not as much fun as the last meal.

I went over the fight in my mind. Some things I was sure could have been done better. I took care of Morton well enough but I had let myself be focussed on him and not the rest. It was the second guy that hurt me the most but I was caught when not ready, the same as Morton.

The third guy must have been really mean if he was going to fight two girls. He had a good punch though but I had got a bit back when I hit his neck. I remember reaching out for his foot to trip him but I also remember him being quite a ways away. I did manage to trip him and then pounded his face and gut. I hit him harder than the rest because of what he had done to Betts and Patricia.

There had been nothing that close to trip him with. The only possibility was the power I used to fracture the small crystal I wanted from a specimen that looked similar.

I spent a few minutes trying to move a plastic spoon to no effect. When the tray was taken away I did manage to move a crumb that was on my table. It had to be a very small one. I got better at it but not good. I still wondered how I had tripped the guy unless it was something I just had to do and didn't think about it, like pissing.

Dad visited me later and brought June, Betts' older sister. Dad said, "We had a talk to the police. We didn't know that you had so much problems with bullies. You should have told us."

"If I rat out on them then I get beat more. The bullies always have friends and the friends don't mind helping out."

"You could have told us."

"Mom would rant and rave and blame me. You would be sympathetic but there would not be anything you could do about it."

"We could have them expelled from school."

"Morton used to go to my school but he is in highschool now. For the last year he has not fought on the school property so the school could do nothing about it."

"You told the police that he cornered you at your school."

"He did but what could I prove?"

"Well you stood up for yourself and your friends. You were hurt but you hurt your enemies more."

June said, "I came here to thank you what you did for my sisters."

I felt bad now. "It was me that got them into trouble. If they had not been close then they would never have been hurt."

"They could have been attacked anywhere. The thing is that you protected them. I want to thank you for doing that."

"It doesn't seem right to me to accept that thanks. I brought them into danger."

"Perhaps something of what you say is true but you took a lot of beating to rescue them. I heard that when the second guy tried to get up that Betts put the boots to him so he would stay until the police came."

"I didn't hear that part."

"Betts doesn't remember much but she did see the tape they took of the fight."

Chuck, Sam and Jerry came in and both dad and June prepared to leave. Dad shook my hand which was odd then June bent over and gave me a kiss that made me hard. She even smiled at me as she left.

Chuck whispered, "Did you see that? You got women crawlin' all over you. Wendy Pallo and a few of her friends even came to us to find out more about you."

I said, "It's all because I'm cute while you guys are as ugly as dogs."

"Ugly? You have fleas and scratch your head with your foot."

"You lick your balls in school."

"You reach further down and you don't need toilet paper."

"Your dick drags on the ground and maggots grow on it."

"You are finally right. My dick can drag on the ground but I tie it around my leg so I don't step on it."

Creative insults broadened until we were insulting the other three. We did this for fun and I guess I needed some fun now.

The guys left when the nurse kicked them out. I went back to pushing a crumb around or looking through the walls of the hospital. Some of the nurses looked great when I looked through their uniforms. Some even scratched their crotches sometimes but this was rare.

Later that night my privacy was interrupted when a new patient came into the room. The nurses moved him from the gurney to his bed then left after seeing that he was ok. In an hour I was asleep.

Around ten I was tired. I had pushed a crumb all over the place and even pulled it back and sideways but nothing larger than a one crumb and a tiny one at that. I worked on the crystal to make other forms of force. Some of the varieties were not suited for the type of mineral I had.

Doctor Adams came in and checked if I still had eyeballs and a tongue and then said, "You can go home if you have somebody to get you."

"My mom and dad are at work. Maybe our neighbour could come if they are at home today."

"Somebody has to sign your papers too. You may get discharged tomorrow."

"The same thing will happen then. "Why can't I go home in the afternoon."

"It is our policy."

"So I am healthy enough to go home but you want to keep me here another day. The newspapers say the hospitals are costing a lot and the wait in the emergency room is too long. Now you say it is hospital policy."

The doctor looked exasperated. "You can go home when your parents come to puck you up."

"Thanks, Doctor."

I spent the rest of the day looking at girls through their clothes. This got boring after a while and I tried to see how far I could see then how close. I had looked into the crystal and now tried the crumb. It was fantastic but not the view you would see with a microscope. Belatedly I looked at my wounds and saw the effect of my bodies power to heal itself. This was really interesting. This kept me occupied until Betts showed up.

She breezed into the room but stopped when she saw a guy about sixteen. He was awake and sat up more when she came in. He had good taste I figured.

"How are you doing, Wally?"

"A lot better. I can go home today when mom or dad pick me up."

"That's great. Do you think your mother would let me come over?"

"She is afraid of me corrupting you or you corrupting me."

"The first part seems right. When can you go to school?"

"We didn't talk about it but if I have my way it will be tomorrow."

"Maybe we can get Mrs Watson to drive us in when they pick up Patricia."

Dad arrived a few hours later and brought me a change of clothes. He was surprised when Betts helped me get dressed. On the way home Dad said, "How long have you... grown closer?"

I said, "Not very long Dad. I already had a talk with Betts' mother and father. I am going to be a good boy until we can go to the next step."

"Next step?"

"Getting to know my girlfriend better."

When we parked, Dad said to Betts, "You better have me help Wally into the house. His mother gets set off at any excuse.

Betts said, "I know and I am sorry for him. If there is anything I can do just call me."

I kissed Betts and said, "Bring your claws in. Mom is too old to change. Will you talk to Mrs Watson for me?"

I got a kiss back. "Sure."

My legs were good but dad stayed near just in case. Mom came up to me and said, "See all the aggravation you have caused us. I have a mind to ground you for a week."

"Mom, I was attacked. I was walking home. I was not looking for a fight."

"You should not have fought."

"Two times before you said I should stick up for myself and not be pushed around. I did what you said. Before that you said many times that I should act like a man not a boy. Again I did what you said."

"You better stay away from that girl."

I was very angry now. "And if I turn gay they you will say I should have gone with a girl. Mom, you have something seriously wrong with you. When was the last time you greeted me nicely? I said hello and good morning for years and you just humpped at me."

I just turned and walked to the steps. I think she was going to hit me but I heard Dad say, "He was just injured and you want to hit him? You are all curdled up inside Carla. You have turned into a person that's hard to love any more."

I didn't look but I heard Mom just go out the door. I turned around and said, "I am sorry Dad. I'm only a kid but I think that Mom needs to talk to somebody that can help her cope." Dad didn't answer.

There was little to do so I studied my personal abilities. I tried to do it when exercising but it was difficult so I switched to math. This worked better. I did not have to write down the steps but I did see them vaguely in my mind.

After half an hour I was done with exercising and math and could move on to looking within my body. This lasted until I saw a small spider. I studied this creature from two metres away but found it much easier to do so when it was close. Again it was not like a microscope but the view as if my eyes were crossed or out of focus. This got me onto the possibility of getting the view into focus but I didn't know if I was succeeding or not. The view did change but not any clearer.

Dad came up later and knocked on the door. When he came in he said, "Bert just came over. Mrs Watson will be driving you to school for the next few weeks if you want."

"Thanks for coming up and telling me. I will have to think of a suitable gift for her."

"Shovel her walk some day or maybe cut her grass."

"That sounds good Dad but I will keep my mind out for a better gift."

"You do that."

When Dad left I noticed a small dust bunny and saw that I could push it along the floor. I drove it one way then another as if it were a toy car. Eventually it fell apart and I had to look for more. After an hour I had to laugh at myself. I was growing into an adult and I was playing on the floor with dust. I tried to destroy the dust bunny I had. The method I used was to shear the strands the way I visualised in the museum. Soon I was a dust bunny killer but this was in the interests of science.

I had a bath while being careful with my bandages. When I stepped out of the tub I could have used Betts help two ways. I used the old standby while looking at her sitting on the couch downstairs in her house.

Mr Ramsey had said that my lines were like what an artist had to do. Making a drawing or two may prove his point or not.

I found that I could draw a three dimensional sphere very easily. It was just not my ability to visualise but the way I could control my muscles so well. I put shadow in my drawing after I thought of a mathematical way of representing it. The basic geometrical shapes were done before I started with a hand. I picked my own and found that I was better than I was before. It was getting late though and I set the alarm and went to sleep. I would not need to get up early to tinker with a crystal but I might if I wanted to draw.

My dream tonight was of the lowest caste, the servants. I watched a woman being harassed by a woman of tech class. It was not sexual but it was for dominance and control. The serving woman was going to do everything that was asked of her but the tech class woman had to be there and oversee every move. The servant was upset but apparently this was nothing new. She had learned over the years to go with the flow. There was little real work because the machines did most of this. Most were controlled by the servants but anybody had the ability.

The male was the servant of an aristocrat. This gave more standing to the man than if he were the servant of a tech or a researcher. The servant had to clean many pieces of clothing and put them away again. The cleanser when checked had no lint, dirt or even skin particles in it. The clothes that were put away were no cleaner or dirtier than they had been three time units before when they had been cleaned last.

The man and woman met at a cafeteria that was fed from the tanks of plant material that cleaned the air of the ship. As an observer I could not tell how good the food was but the two ate slowly.

At the end of the meal they put their trays away and went home. Once in the door they began to talk more and kissed each other. The man worked to make his mate happy and the woman did the same thing. They made love for over an hour or one decaunit. The two were happy with each other but their jobs were stressful. They went out again and picked up two children and took them home.

The children were kept in a creche. Some lucky mothers got to stay with their own children but some had to work. The two children were young and for a few decaunits, the parents could forget their problems. They watched a drama. It was not projected upon a screen but into a virtual screen in their minds. The same device had been used by the other classes and castes to show data. I too could see the images.

The images, dialogue and plot were geared for a human or somebody with a lower intelligence. It was not a children's show because of the sex, violence and adult themes. The dreams all had different castes. I saw that size, strength, aggressiveness and intelligence was different in each group. This could be a natural way of segregation but this had to be wrong. The level of technology was enough that all of them could be the equal of the aristocracy.

Just before the children had to be put to bed, an alarm rang and the man had to actually run off to see what his 'master' wanted. There were more servants but some things were only done by one or a few.

The woman sat with her children and talked of a better life one day. I knew that she felt that this would never come and this was as close as she could get to a fairy story.

The alarm woke me up. I turned and shut it off then thought about the dream. Instead of thinking about the servants directly I focussed on the drama. To my mind that was now awake I saw the movie as much better. In fact I knew that it may win an Academy Award for its many fine features.

Why had I seen it as drivel when asleep but a good movie when awake? Thinking of this question was difficult now and I had to work to keep it in focus. Soon I had to fight as hard as I had before to keep from taking Betts' virginity. Now I was worried. I could only think that somebody was trying to control me. This was not my body trying to dictate to me.

Images came of a naked Betts but I was not interested. Visions then came of the fight and I felt the pain again. Even through the pain I tried to push the thoughts from my mind. How had I been so foolish? I moved things with my mind and saw through walls. I saw the future but that happened since I was a baby. I was never worried about these new abilities as I should be. I may not need a rubber room but I needed much more time to think on how all of this happened.

I made hundreds of assumptions. I did not know what I based them on. It had to be something within my mind and it was causing me to think the way it wanted. Was I going to be a robot? I was told about the stars toward the Big Dipper. Was I being controlled by some aliens bent on taking earth? I saw the aliens in my dreams but I never reacted to them except to the way they treated each other.

Pain came again but I pushed it to the side as I tried to come to some sort of conclusion that was not fermented by some alien. Why was I suddenly interested in mathematics and mineralogy? Perhaps my interest in Betts was pushed upon me.

My own intelligence had been altered as well as the way I could remember facts. This meant that my mind was altered in some way. How could somebody do that from light years away?

Horrible scenes from the ship and from my own past flashed into my mind to get me to surrender. I knew if I did I would forget about all of this as if it never happened. I had to fight now but for everybody. Aliens were controlling me. I had to be of benefit to them for some reason. I could only see my domination as a result. The same thing the aliens worked at all the time.

I hurt with my old pain and my new ones but I could not stop. I heard a knock at the door then somebody calling my name.

"Come... in... Betts."

Betts came in and looked at me and her expression changed to fear. "What is wrong?"

"I... I guess I am not ready for school today. I have a splitting headache and I have to fight it off."

"Do you want me to get some aspirin?"

"No, I have to fight this just like I did Morton or I am going to be lost. Please just go to school. If I feel better I will ride my bike to school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.