Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

Jerry and Chuck liked this job and I gave them authority to see that it was done properly. A lot more earth working machines had to be made and again this meant more work for me.

Kaacha was using this same idea to make a completely new camp a few hundred klicks from Toxlo. This was in the mountains but here floods were a much greater danger. The camps we found were really not that suitable for the cadets yet.

The Aristis on the ship came down as some of the Tomma ascended. The Tomma, as well as Betts and Erica were pregnant again and the Aristis women did not mind this state for themselves. I did not think they loved me that much but the chore was not difficult and it tied them to me much tighter. My Aristis children though did not have as many hang ups as their mothers and treated me like their father.

The older Tomma girls in the city went on the rampage and had to be controlled much like Jamma did. There was a lot of subterfuge because I had to assess each situation as I had the first time. The munchkins started up again but this group were all Tomma. I needed Paul but he wanted no part of this. In desperation I took some of my male Tomma children and brought them with me too.

Everything looked to be going good until we found a ship snooping around our parameter.

We immediately went on a heightened posture. The ship could have been Aristis but it could have been any other race of beings too. The recent antimatter explosions could be heard loud and clear a thousand lights away with the proper equipment. An explosion emitted energy into the other dimensions that was not limited by the speed of light.

The investigation showed that the ship was the size of a scout and it was a given that probes of one type or another would be coming our way. We wanted to capture some if possible to get an idea of who the visitor was.

The Aristis were still afraid of the Wikki. I used their name as a possible visitor but the Aristis knew it could easily be some of those that left the planet recently. The destroyed missile manufacturing machinery was started up again. We went for heavier ordinance this time as if we were going to take on the Wikki. This seemed to help the Aristis because few people would waste a missile like these on the small ships the fleeing Aristis had.

Techs were in demand as always. I had killed many of them here in Toxlo but more were found but their numbers were still low. Earth was kept appraised of our position and they had a large stock of crystals and missiles made. We could get some of the latter if we made a trip there or Wesley sent us some in a small automated ship.

Walt and I were worried that the Aristis here would think that their own people were coming back to 'save' them. Walt acted like King Rontem and he ranted about the Wikki coming enough that a sizable amount of the population believed him. This was the same way human governments worked. Too many people just liked others to do the thinking for them and would believe anything as long as it was fed to them right.

To cement the idea of foreign invaders, we taught everybody about the Wikki and other races that were known. The Wikki to me were the innocent party that fought back against King Rontem. They acted civilised in my eyes but I could not take that position just yet. There were enough other races that reached the stars that were real bogeymen. These were used to frighten the population into helping more and fighting less.

Human cadets and my mates were guarding this planet while students newly raised to Star Fleet guarded earth. I had to have more ships and I needed the crews adequately trained. I broke a few long held Aristis beliefs and had Aristis women as well as my Tomma mates take children into space to train them in how to fight.

Aristis soldiers went too as observers to see how they functioned. In reality I was getting them prepared to begin taking orders from women if they were able to adequately command. The Tomma had this ability but I did not want it to seem that the Tomma were taking over.

Adults were given responsible jobs even if they were female. This left a lot of older children. I called it schooling but they were pushed into the academy to learn how to fight. The youngest learned what they were able and no more. I wanted this life to be interesting and enjoyable to them as the first generation of our amalgamated race. Young Aristis males of my age were not around. They had made up the majority of the forces that opposed us and were now dead or had left with the leaders.

This method allowed me to siphon off the young females that wanted me. They saw this as a way of gaining fame, prestige and my favour. Jamma was one of the first to volunteer. Other Tomma girls went and some boys too as long as they did not stay far away from the planet. Maska gloated at me when I did this until I said, "You look very pleased at the way I avoided all the entanglements?"

"Not just that. They were actually happy to leave."

I said, "It is too bad you are not going to be as lucky."

"Why is that?"

"You are going to be the captain of one of the small ships."

"I can't. My place is here beside you. My belly is getting bigger too."

"That never stopped you before Maska. Train them as a team. Perhaps you can get four more ships built."

"I do not fight in space. My place is with my family."

"You will be with a portion of our family. If it looks very serious we will use computers to fight and I want the children kept as safe as possible."

"I can't do this alone."

"Then find somebody that will be able to help."

"I would choose Erica."

This hurt but I said, "Take her if she is willing. You are all role models. You have to show the children how to act and they will follow. The rest of us will do other tasks. You will not be alone. More of our mates will be going into space."

"What about the crystals we need for the new ships you want? We may not have a chance to build much."

"Wesley is sending a pod here. He's building large missiles now too, just in case. We should have time before any visitors come here in force."

Eldhino was summoned next and she chose Betts as her partner. This was not want I wanted. It also showed that my mates talked a lot among themselves about what was happening. I could not tell them that I valued a human life over that of a Tomma because it was not true. I just happened to love Betts and Erica more than the rest but not by a lot.

Three days later four pregnant ladies had a public brawl in front of their students. Betts fought Erica as Eldhino fought Maska. The Aristis children were aghast while the Tomma ones cheered them on. Apparently the two teams were trying to inspire their children to do better than the other team.

There was little bloodshed and the girls left happy with their actions. The rivalry continued for two more days as everything was established. The Tomma had used this sort of training a lot and it worked even on human or Aristis children. When Wesley's pod came in it was seized by the cadets to make new ships.

Much of the administration of the planet I left to Garbo. I was back at work making crystals for computers, shields and engines. The large missiles were the same as ships in size and needed more crystals because of the forces exerted on them that a ship would never have. There was simply no inertial compensator built that could take the strain.

I could use more help from earth in the form of my older children. They were very proficient in making good crystals and even ships. I had to make do with their gifts and not their presence. Coming here now was too dangerous though I had no way of knowing this for sure. It was only a feeling.

There had been trouble on earth too and Doc did his best to make sure some well equipped armies did not pounce on some countries hurt by the EMP. Argentina had helped us and we helped them in return. They provided aluminium castings and weldments and we gave them a lot of electrical power to get back on their feet. When they did they decided to invade Chile. There were no nuclear weapons used, thankfully. I saw images of one of our ships positioning itself a metre in front of a large tank. The tank had fired once and the explosion that was so close, it deafened the crew. We never cut off the electrical power we were giving as part of our agreement and had to stop the conflict other ways.

Wesley informed me that China had instigated this as a way of finding out what we would do. Doc had made some heavy lift platforms like the thousand tonne units we had sent here to Cralto. He had simply found an asteroid that weighted nearly eighty thousand tonnes and placed it in the middle of Tiananmen Square as a warning. If it had struck the planet from space then Beijing would be a large hole in the ground. It had a lot of nickel in it so the Chinese could not bitch much but they got the point.

Doc wanted more help from us and we needed more help too. We simply did not have the trained personnel to do all that was needed. Doc would have even more problems if the earth knew that we had tentatively taken over this planet. Right now they thought we were fighting. They also believed we were keeping the Aristis from coming back to earth. The cadets guarding earth was the only real defence.

We began designing a computer similar to Wesley for my children. I hoped that they would be able to repair and manufacture crystals as well as do everything else that was needed to run an advanced civilisation. The only way I could encourage this was through the environment the fetus grew in and the surroundings the child grew up in.

A computer had complex fields and so did a ship but only less so. I hoped that the ship would be enough to help evolution along. It would also provide mobility for all of us regardless of race or age.

The battleship keel in orbit had not been damaged that much by either side in the disagreement. The missile battery had been taken out with as little damage as possible. Its construction allowed a way of using those that had no real skills at doing anything else. In a way this gave the Aristis freedom because they flew back and forth from the ship. This would theoretically allow them a method to flee the system.

I was the busiest person on the planet. There was always a crystal in my mouth. Most of the time my head was inside a computer to give me the fields I needed to do a better job. Garbo handled most of the day to day affairs but he could not handle all of them.

My mates deserved more than Garbo and some matters had to be handled by me personally. I was the king's right hand man and had to meet the people. All of my ladies were pregnant by now and I hoped I could take it easy. It had not worked the last two times but I had learned more tricks since then.

One trick was to visit the larger Tomma communities that my family members came from. The trips were short because it was difficult to stay out of the other female clutches. Being sociable was to fuck but there were limits to how sociable I could be. The Tomma usually promoted their younger daughters.

The first village I went to was Tors'. There were not that many people and I managed to get away in an hour with some hugs and kisses. A week later I got to Corrma's and I had to stay longer because there were many more people.

I was used to feeling like a piece of meat before a group of carnivores but this group was even more hungry. Magga was the mother of Corrma and wanted a proper greeting. Corrma tried to intervene. "Mother, he's busy all the time. He just came to make a courtesy call and see if there were anybody here that wished to help us build."

Magga did not look at her daughter but me. She said, "You are too busy to greet your new family?"

I replied as earnestly as possible. "I came out here to do just that. During my time with my mates I learned that they all want a little time with me but it never turns out to be a short time. I simply cannot stay here for days until you are all sated. I cannot last that long and there is the threat of somebody coming here with ideas of taking over."

"You could still do the minimum necessary. Our men take this duty seriously. I see that you do not."

"Magga, you see your village and try to protect it. I am trying to protect my family and my relatives. That means I have the entire planet to watch over. Most of my mates are of your people but some are the Aristis. A few are human but not many."

"We have done very well even before the Aristis came here. We will do well after as well."

"Not all of the beings that live among the stars are sane. Some enjoy killing for killing's sake. There are records of some worlds where everyone that was above the simplest of animals would die through hunting. They did not hunt with a bow but with energy weapons. They have devices that show children that had been sent into hiding. You cannot fight them and win even once."

"Have you seen this?"

"No, records are kept the way you have story tellers."

"Even if this is true, why do you think this will happen here?"

"I do not. I just prepare for what could happen. I want my family safe."

"A child has to face danger and overcome it to grow."

"That is your way and the way of my people long ago. I love my family enough to give them more of a chance. My family came here to this world and many died. We have proved ourselves. We could not have done what we did with a bow and a knife."

"You destroyed much of this place to gain what you wish."

"I follow the orders of King Rontem. This was a family fight. Our opponents had mighty weapons and we had to use similar tools. We tried hard to minimise our destruction. There may have been more of my family alive if we had used our mighty ship to kill from space. That would have killed many more of my family here."

"Corrma has mentioned how you rode fire to come here. That is a brave thing to do. We cannot do such a thing."

"Corrma could not either at one time. She fights to make our children safe. All of my family should learn these new ideas even if they are not used."

"Why should we bother if we are not going to use them?"

"You know how to use a bow to kill Tomma but do not use it. I want you to gain the stars even if you come here to plant crops and hunt."

"Why should we learn that?"

"If our enemy is strong then some of us may escape with the children. Even the Tomma warrior knows that sometimes it is better to run than fight."

"Will you fight me?"

"Why should I do this? You are the mother of Corrma, my mate."

"I wish it."

Corrma said, "Mother, he does not need more mates. You can fight for fun only."

"You do not wish for me to have a powerful mate, Daughter?"

"A war may come soon and you wish to have your fun. I will fight you."

"I wish to fight for your man."

"I say no. I will fight you in this."

Magga smiled and jumped at her daughter with no warning or hesitation. Corrma knew it was coming and punched her mother as she got close. I stepped back out of the way. This was their main sport apart from sex and I let them enjoy themselves.

A circle formed and the two women fought viciously. This was the Tomma way. Magga was able to grasp Corrma's hair but an uppercut to Magga's abdomen. The fight got even more brutal from that point. Magga got Corrma down and kicked her in the face with her bare foot. Corrma held the foot after a few strikes then kicked upward at her mother's crotch. This stunned the older woman and Corrma used the opportunity to flip Magga onto her face and then jumped on her back. In seconds she had a hold on her mother that the older woman could not break. Corrma pulled and squeezed enough until Magga blacked out.

After a few seconds more, Corrma released her hold and massaged her mother's neck to get the blood flowing again.

Corrma looked up to me with a bloody face and a big smile, "My mother must be getting old. She let me win."

"Corrma, I think you won fairly. You are a fearsome adversary to face."

Corrma's eyes grew large and I felt danger from her. I fell to my left just as a club came down on my right forearm. I continued my fall and tried to pivot just as a kick came to my face. I caught the foot and twisted. Somebody was starting to fall as a girl of twelve of so charged in with another club.

I released the foot I held and rolled behind my fallen opponent. I had enough time to see that this was a girl of about the same age. There was no reasoning with a Tomma woman and especially when she was fighting.

The first girl was getting to her feet. I could beat one of them easily but not two. I thought like a Tomma and kicked at the first but moved close to the second and backhanded her as hard as I could. The first came at me again and I moved away just as the club fell. I moved so I was always facing both opponents. I had a chance to think now and find a reason for the attack as if females needed one.

I was an outsider and a male too. The two may be wanting to conquer me so they could have their way with me even if they had to use weapons. Youngsters got away with a lot and they could use a club against an adult but not usually two of them. I had to worry though besides the fact that I could be hurt. They wanted me for their man and I did not need any more members added to the rank of mate.

My workload had precluded my own fighting but adrenaline was flowing heavily through my veins. The girl on my left was a bit more anxious than the other. She came rushing in and I moved more to my left. Her club came down and I was close enough now to push the club to my right while my left fist came out and punched the child at a nerve cluster in her right shoulder.

The other girl was hit by the deflected club but not hard. I had to move out of her swing too and stepped behind the other girl then pushed the two together. The one I pushed, fell but not the other. She danced out of the way. I moved in toward the fallen girl and kicked her side with my booted foot but not hard enough to injure. The girl rolled away from me and the other attacked to give her friend a chance to regain her feet.

I moved in too and stepped on the other girl's chest as she was starting to get up. This drove her into the damp ground and the wind from her lungs. The club came down and I had to retreat. The girl followed and jumped over her friend. That was when I attacked. The club was swung like a person playing baseball. I had to back up so the club just missed me then I raced in before she could get a good back swing going.

This time my right hand swung at her and she backed up, only to fall over her comrade. I was on her quickly and put my boot on her neck and pushed down. The girl abandoned her club and tried to dislodge my foot and then kick me like Corrma had done. I just pushed down harder.

Corrma and Magga were there beside me now. Corrma said, "What are you going to do with them?"

"They are not going to be my mates if that is what you think. They used clubs like children then they will be treated like children. Find me some rope for both of them." Corrma did as I asked and Magga even assisted.

Before the rope came I had to flip the girl over on her face and then take care of the other girl the same way. She was put across the first and I sat on them.

Capturing arms was not easy but I managed to get them tied behind her back. The cordage was in different lengths and I found another short one to tie the other girl the same way.

Flipping one of the girls on her back I captured a foot but I was almost kicked with the other one. A rope went from one knee around the back of the girl's neck then to the other knee. She was splayed wide but not able to do anything but fling invectives at me.

The other girl saw what was happening and fought harder to keep me away but I managed to tie her the same way without any of us getting hurt.

A large male Tomma was closer than anybody else. Since they were all naked I saw that he was not aroused but he looked worried. His emotions he kept in so I could not read them.

This was not true about Corrma and Magga. They were bleeding and bruised but they held each other. I could detect a lot of eroticism coming from them and it was not all because of their own recent fight.

Corrma said, "Are you going to 'chastise' them?" The Tomma word actually meant the treatment that the older adults did to the girls of this age to promote civilised thinking.

"I do not want to hurt the girls but I do not think it is right to attack people in the village with clubs, especially where there are two of them. I was hoping that you would do this for me?"

Corrma smiled and so did Magga. "I would but they did not attack me. You have to do it." She read my own feelings about this and added, "You cannot talk to them. It will never work. You are a weak male that does not have to be listened to."

I looked at the nearby male and said, "Tomma males look far from weak. They look strong enough to fight any woman and win."

"They are weak in the fighting spirit. They only wrestle so they do not hurt each other. A young girl listens to her father when she is young but not later."

"Is this man one of their fathers?"

"He is father to both."

I walked over to the large Tomma then and said, "Greetings, I am called Wally."

"I am called Asmal."

"Corrma has told me that the two on the ground are your daughters."

"They are."

"I want you to know that I will do my best to not damage them. They attacked me and I simply wish to make sure they understand that what they did was wrong. I am not seeking vengeance."

The man looked at me and I tried to get even more calm as my thoughts were read. "I see that. You want to keep them though."

"I need cadets. I will ask the village if I may have them. Only if they agree will this happen."

The girls were screaming all the time and even more now. They both had the effrontery to ask their father to save them. Eventually Asmal said, "I love my daughters. I want them to grow to be happy women. Corrma had not said so but I see that she is far happier than when she used to live here. I would like them to go but I would also like to see them in forty days to see if they are happier."

"I can do that Asmal. I would invite you to come with us too so you can see the process."

"That sounds interesting but my place is here with my family."

"Would you visit with us for a day once in a while? Your duties are not that stringent."

"It may be interesting to visit the city but the visit depends on if you can control my daughters then get permission for them to leave."

"You may visit me no matter what. The permission that had to be received before is no longer in force."

"I may come. How are you going to proceed with my daughters now?"

"I would like some slippery liquid and some clean water to wash them."

"We do not use that."

"I will. In the culture I came from, we are more gentle. This has not always been the case but it is now. I wish to cause as little pain as possible."

"I sympathise with you. A man does not chastise a youth very often. In fact, I have never seen it done. We are rarely attacked. They must want you very much."

The two on the ground denied this and both Corrma and Magga laughed. Corrma said, "They want children by you Wally. If they had to, they would force you to do that. Now tell me what you need."

Ten minutes later I had the girls near the river and laying on a bed of reeds. Corrma handed me buckets of water and I threw the contents onto the girls. I was not dainty in doing so because this would hurt the girls' standing within the community.

When I was done I crushed some more reeds and put the girls in this dryer section by dragging the rope that went around the back of their necks.

Asmal brought a clay bowl of animal fat with both hands. It was done as near to a ceremony as I had seen the Tomma perform. "I think you Asmal for this gift."

"It is nothing. It is to help a friend."

I put out my right arm and grasped his forearm as he did mine. He was worried about his daughters but not so much now. "Friend Asmal, will you tell me the names of your beautiful and strong daughters?"

"The one who leads is Marok. She is very intelligent but headstrong like all females. She is also very loyal. Dalk is slightly younger. She too is intelligent but foolish. She just has to be told of an outrageous idea and she will do it."

The two girls were cursing their father and me for what was said and had not quieted down except when water was thrown on them for cleaning. I said, "I'll start with Marok. Dalk can see how she is led astray and what happens from doing that."

I bent down to Marok and said, "I am sorry we had to meet this way. I do this with no hate. I want you with me but not as mates."

"I never wanted to be your mate. You are only a stupid male fit only for fun if you last long enough."

"I will last this time." I looked at Dalk now. "I think you would make beautiful mothers one day. Your children would be strong and as beautiful as their mothers."

"You are a fool. When I get the chance I will hit you with my club."

"Then I will have to watch my back."

She screamed, "I will attack you from in front." This was not the way she had done it last time but a frontal attack was the way of a warrior if they were good.

I bent down and took some fat on my fingers and started to caress Marok's mound. She fought me as I did this. Asmal said, "Friend Wally, this process works much better if you use the lower passage. The lesson is learned better and hurts no more."

The Tomma anus stretched a lot even for one that had not had a hand in their previously. My mates loved this too and came even more violently. It was only because of the smell that I did this less often. "Thank you Asmal. I will follow your advice."

Marok screamed her disapproval but it was no stronger or weaker than what I had originally wanted to do. Marok moved further away from me as I worked on her anus but Asmal just happened to be standing in the way and she could get no further.

I used two hands now. One hand caressed Marok's clit while I slowly worked into her anus. Minutes later Marok was quiet and so was Dalk. The first had two involuntary orgasms and now wiggled to help me. It took longer to get in but I managed to get there. Her anus closed up about my wrist and I moved slowly back and forth until she orgasmed on just this arm.

My other arm was caressing Dalk's clit. Her rope was now slack because she was trying to give me more room. My fingers got more grease and I went back to work on her anus. She wiggled just like Marok so I could get into her.

A few minutes later I had a hand in each girl and moving back and forth. Marok was out of it now and just responding to my actions. After a few more orgasms, Dalk was the same way.

"Marok, Dalk. You two have done wrong by attacking me with clubs. That is the way of a wilful child and not a warrior woman. That was a cowardly attack on a male that you wanted to father your next child." I repeated this in different ways in this hypnotic technique that I had so much experience listening to. Later I went onto the proper conduct of a woman warrior. By now the two girls were orgasming in unison.

The Tomma around me found this time good to relieve their own tensions but strangely Asmal and I were not aroused. This was important to me and I did not want to do this incorrectly because of the consequences involved. It was only after I was finished that I continued to give the girls more pleasure that I started to react.

Asmal was kneeling now and caressing the heads of the girls. He gave me a smile of encouragement because I had done this to his satisfaction. I pulled out of Marok first and then Dalk. Their holes closed up quickly but their legs stayed in place for more.

I walked a little ways away and cleaned my arms. There was some soap there probably left for me. I washed my arms and hands then returned to get Marok. I untied the ropes and carried the twitching body to the river and set her into the warm water to clean her.

When she was laid down in a new and clean area I did the same thing for Dalk. When I brought her back, I set her laying down on Marok in the 69 position. It was no different than the way many of the Tomma were now.

Asmal and I went for a walk. He said, "You were very careful with my daughters. I thank you for that."

"They are part of my family too Asmal. You are the same. Female Tomma are crazy but we love them anyway. They need to be protected but allowed enough room to grow."

"We have been doing this for a long time. The All Mother must have had a great joke as she formed us. Our women though are kinder than they used to be."

"Kinder? I cannot think of them being more warlike."

"Let me tell you what it used to be like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.