Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

I wanted her to see me as a man in uniform taking her. The sex and the visual aids I hoped would get her to adjust quicker to her new reality.

At my unspoken command the ship started to climb once more and the cargo net became down. I climbed over the woman's body and was then able to put my cock into her mouth. She sucked a little and stopped.

In her mind I said, "Suck my cock. You belong to me and I intend to use you."

Connie sucked mechanically until I came in her mouth then I pulled back until my cock was at her pussy. I ordered her legs up and I had a little difficulty getting in because the net was not that taut. Her legs were on my shoulders and she could not move much.

One of my hands came out and grabbed her hair painfully and I pulled her lips to mine. It was then that she started to respond. I hammered away at her until we reached orbit. Once there I held the ropes with my hands and my feet were tucked into the net.

When she finally came loudly was when I started to slow down to casual rhythm.

"You are worth the effort and the cost woman, but you are going to have to be trained much harder."

"Anything Master. I am yours."

"I know that. For a moment I wanted to shoot my seed into you but it's still too soon."

"Anything you want Master, anything."

"Curl up more. I want your ass."

"Yes Master."

I pulled out to a sucking noise and the one eyed snake found its new home. In a few minutes I was home. I picked up speed slowly and Connie just went with the flow. Usually Betts or Erica would help now to make sure Connie had her cum. It didn't seem to matter though because she came anyway with a scream. A half moment later I released into her.

"Your ass is better since you started to exercise."

"Thank you Master... Master, are you talking into my head?"

"People like me can do that."

"But how?"

This was when I wanted to set the hook. "I am going to change the world. I am formidable enough to do it. To have this power, I require the need to issue orders to my people. You are one of my women."

"I am yours, Master, but how come we are floating?"

"I got into my ship and flew into orbit. Look at the screen in front of you." The screen came to life and showed a picture of the earth from out present position.

"Is that the earth?"

"It is."

"Are we in orbit, Master?"

I caressed her pretty face and kissed it. "Yes, my pretty."

I pulled out of her butt and dragged my now coloured dick up her chest until I untied the two cords at her wrists. When she was free she clung to me.

"Let go. Your master does not wish you any harm today."

"Yes, Master." Her arms came away but they were ready to pounce back once more.

I managed to get between her and the net and used the net to throw her to one of the chairs in the front. She gave a long scream even though she was going so slow. When she was close to the target, I pushed off myself. I flew quicker and grabbed a chair before she could. I pulled her into it and then did up the belt.

"You cause a lot of problems sometimes."

She was crying once more and I just sat in a chair until she finished.

"Master, how did we get into space?"

"You helped us build the Curiosity. I just installed the engine and the Grav-repellers."

"But nobody can do that?"

"Woman, how many people have I killed?"

"I think fifty six but I am not sure. You never told me."

"I kill men that displeases me. I fuck my woman when it pleases me. I speak into your mind because you belong to me. We fly into space because I decided I wanted to come here."

"Master..."

"Close your mouth and use your mind."

"... Yes, Master."

"Good. I was thinking about planting a child in your womb today. I need help to align crystals. Our son or daughter may be able to do this."

"I would gladly bear your child, Master."

"I know that and that is why I keep you. Now listen to this story. It starts when I was far less than I am now."

I told Connie my story and I made sure she knew exactly her place in the future.

Later she said, "I will do whatever you want Master."

"Undo your harness and kiss your Master."

She did as I asked but flew off and I had to catch her and bring her back. She was very frightened but she did kiss me tenderly.

Connie said, "Will you really give me your child some day?"

"You may have more than one. I may have to breed a whole class of techs."

Connie finally settled in the chair as I brought the Curiosity home. When we settled and the hatch opened, she put the belt on her neck. She then gave me the end with a smile. I hooked a finger into her pussy instead. My finger was used that to pull her where I wanted her to go.

The family were eating. Mom and Pop were amazed to see Connie naked and being pulled into the bedroom by my finger. Connie didn't seem to care. We had a quick shower and we took our places and ate as if nothing happened. Connie was red though but still had her smile.

Connie got her computer right after the meal and I ordered her to begin her new studies. She gave a big smile and said, "Yes, Master."

Betts came to me and said, "I'm not calling you Master."

"You may sometime but I may call you Mistress too."

"In that case you might get it."

Betts, Erica and I went out later and delivered two of the laptops to the Suffolks. Irene got a lesson but two girls and I showed the Doc.

The Doc said, "I can see how you will abandon the laptop. The pictures are simply great but the one in my mind is so much better."

"It is an easy way to learn. By the way, Connie is with us now."

"How did it go?"

"Rather well I thought. I had to do some acting. I'll show you."

I uploaded the information into both of their new computers. They could save the information or delete it. After a minute we made a hurried exit. It looked like Irene got turned on by the scene and it effected the Doc too.

The next person that should be brought into the fold should be Gail. She would be different than Connie but also have some similarities. Tomorrow would be good enough for her. This was none too soon because many of the easier portions of the hull would be delivered in a week. I needed adults to meet the truckers and to do the unloading.

We had visited the building Star Fleet owned where the next ship would be built. In a way it was easier saying that than me owning it. We had not actually been inside yet but the drones had been. It was a good location. The building was on a large tract of land with trees around it. The Curiosity or even The Beagle could land invisibly and we could still get into the building unseen from everywhere including above.

We had done a lot more thinking on the matter of the ship and how it would leave. Instead of ripping the wall down when we eventually left, we felt it better to make the building much like a hangar. The large earthmoving trucks that handled up to six hundred tonnes needed large doors. With this subterfuge in mind, a construction company was given the contract to alter the existing structure.

We would have used a hangar too. Finding a secure airport with a good building was not easy if it had to be near Toronto. Five were in the plans for the academy.

The building was cleaned up by workers hired by a maintenance company. The grounds were in need of mowing and a general spruce up. A nursery was contacted and they would add more trees to the perimeter of the property to keep it even more secure.

This work would not be done before the parts started to arrive.

The next day after karate I said, "Gail, you haven't flown in our newest shuttle yet. How about taking a bit of your time and go with us?"

"I'd love to but I have a lot of work to do."

"Do you mean you don't want to play with us?"

"You guys have a lot of fun it in it but I just don't have enough imagination."

"We are staging an orgy in your honour if you come."

"Wally, you should have said that first. Just let me have a quick shower."

We all got cleaned up and put on our civilian clothes. We met in the back of the garage. Gail said, "How did you guys get this here? Last I saw it was in the garage."

Wendy said, "We flew it here."

"Well don't tell me then. Now when does this party begin?"

Wendy said, "In just a moment. It takes a while to have all those showers."

When we were all here including Connie we boarded the ship. Gail was disappointed to sit in a seat instead and even have to strap in. I said, "Cadet Pallo take to seven hundred thousand metres. Keep us stationed over this location."

"Yes, Captain. Geosynchronous orbit at seven hundred thousand metres."

Connie was tense but Erica and Betts were on both sides of her. Gail's eyes bulged as she felt movement in the craft. After twenty metres of forward movement the ship stopped and the bow rose to vertical.

"Wally, how are you doing this?"

"More power is applied to the grav-repellers at the bow. The ones at the stern keep a lock on earth until we..." We were pulled back in out seats with three gravities of acceleration. "We are moving into orbit." There was some of the usual shaking and Gail hung onto her seat with a death grip.

We avoided aircraft by a wide margin usually by going slower or faster to get out of their way.

"Wally, this can't be happening."

Liza was sitting beside her mother and said, "Mom, I'm here and you're safe. Wally wouldn't let anything happen to us."

"What's happening?"

"It's just like Wally said, we are going into orbit."

"But how?"

"Star Fleet sent the parts and we put the shuttle together. The Curiosity is nice but the next ship is going to be a real space ship. We named her the 'Quest'."

"That can't happen."

"Mom, I am here talking to you. You feel the power of the ship clawing its way out of the atmosphere. Why are you saying this can't happen?"

"Because it can't."

Patricia was on the other side of Gail and said, "We have been flying into orbit a lot of times already. I have been in command sometimes and so has Liza. Yesterday Connie flew up there with the Captain."

I said, "Talk to her Connie."

"Gail, that's right. I was up here for the first time yesterday. I was just as frightened as you are now. The Captain frightened me more, I think, but then he made it up to me. When we get high enough we go into free-fall. That was frightening by itself. You might want to focus on the cargo netting at the back once the acceleration cuts back. He... he tied me up to that at the start. I never had a seat to use like you have."

Gail heard the words but the meaning did not sink in. The rest of us talked verbally to each other like we were on a school bus that was carrying us to the zoo.

The acceleration cut back but it was still half again what would be on earth. Our speed was increasing because there was hardly any air left to slow us down. The screen showed earth or the moon usually but today it was focussed on one of the manmade satellites that circled the globe.

Gail was less frightened as the trip went on. Finally Wendy said, "Captain, we have reached our objective."

"Thank you Private Pallo. Instruct the computer to keep us in position while we practice manoeuvres."

"Aye, Captain. Hold position and prepare for fun."

To everybody I said, "Everybody is to report for free style callisthenics commencing now."

I started taking off my clothing and so did the girls. Connie saw what was happening and did the same thing. The cargo net was soon covered in bare bodies with clothing and shoes floating all over the place. Liza was having a difficult time getting her mother to get out of her chair, never mind to remove her clothing.

I floated over and held an empty chair and said, "I did this so you would understand about Star Fleet and us. You are an outgoing woman who will thoroughly enjoy this once you get a basic understanding."

"There's no Star Fleet."

"You're wrong Gail. We are Star Fleet. I was given a lot of knowledge recently and along with some of my natural skills we have built this ship. You will learn more but only after you join us."

"Don't you understand Wally? I am afraid of heights. I feel like I am constantly falling like in a nightmare."

"I can fix that too."

Erica went to an enclosure and brought out the med unit. It made a few assessments until I ordered it to provide some relief for Gail. In a few seconds Gail started to relax. Erica floated close to Gail and wrapped her legs around Gail's neck and held the woman's hair in both of her hands. Her cock was now nestled into Gail's warm mouth. It was easy then to get Gail free of the chair and undressed.

I got Gail's pussy and slipped inside. It had been a while since I had enjoyed her body. She was not going to find out about my new cock. Betts and Connie did what they could to please Gail. Gail's first orgasm came only five minutes later and she screamed around the cock in her mouth. Erica was enjoying her second orgasm. I filled her as best I could and relaxed by going slowly.

Betts pulled me out and I just flipped over in the zero g and tried to work my way into Gail's rectum. Betts pulled us both together until I was able to worm my way in. By that time Betts was munching on Gail's pussy.

It was an hour later that we dragged Gail's body to the netting and let the others have some fun with her. I was a little surprised to see Lasha go after Gail's pussy until I remembered that I had filled it at least twice. Greg loved blowjobs and Gail was one of the best. Gail must know who she had because her fingers worked into his back passage as she sucked on him.

I worked on my own ladies now. Connie did whatever any of us asked and gained pleasure from doing so. There was no room on the net but one or more of us would hold onto something to keep us from hitting the walls or the seats.

The orgy lasted an hour more but it was the munchkins and Paul that kept it going. They even had their own turn at Gail but by then she was almost unresponsive.

We came back to earth in both senses. When we landed we had to gather up all the damp cloths used to clean us and then sort through the clothing to find what was lost. We had to dress Gail but she had a smile on her face. The youngest had the job of cleaning up the ship and that was not a small job. There was sperm and pussy juice all over the place and the best thing to do would be to hose it down. They did their job without too much fuss because everybody except me had to do this too."

We went and ate. The meal was over but Leslie knew we were off somewhere and not available. Gail still had a stupid look on her face and she had heard nothing about the Aristis or her new ability to send and receive thoughts.

My girls took Gail home and we had a shower together and then got spermy and juicy again which required another shower.

With Gail almost comatose we told her the truth about Star Fleet and her position within it. She seemed to understand but not very well. The girls took her to get a cold shower and even that didn't do too much. The girls studied and I made more crystals that night because we had to stay with Gail until she came to her senses.

It was about five in the morning that Gail awoke and realised what had happened. She was worried now and needed some reassurances but I did not give her sex. We actually got up and talked in the kitchen.

"So all of that was not a dream?"

"Talk with your mind, Gail, and no, it was not a dream. The human race now has space. With it comes a lot of responsibilities. We need you to help us and in return we help you."

"The med unit you talked about?"

"That and a lot more."

"What about all that money you have?"

"A portion I consider mine but the rest belongs to Star Fleet."

"So I have to be a straw boss as well as your chauffeur?"

"It's not too much is it?"

"Oh, no. There was little to do. Drive you guys to school then take you to karate then come home. So you are going to make a real star ship."

"No, we are going to make the ship. Now go get dressed. We will take a look at the place before the rest get up."

She gave a coy smile and said, "Is this a date?"

"This is to show you your duties. There is going to be a lot to do."

Gail and I flew at a much slower rate to the building. Going at three hundred klicks an hour and in a straight line made the trip very quick. I pointed out the areas being worked on and those that were still to be done. The large screen did more than one job. We saw the building and it also displayed the work in progress or the finished article. Gail got the ideas fairly quickly.

Gail flew us home and her acrophobia did not kick in. We did go much slower and took some detours but Gail seemed to like the experience. We made breakfast and had it ready when they got up. It took only a few words before Connie was explaining her first time up with me. All of the girls had glassy eyes now but it was time for school.

At school we discussed initiating June into our small organisation. Doc and Irene talked a lot to Gail and Connie. Some of my trade secrets came out.

Rebecca and Silvia Augusto seemed to fit in now. This also gave Connie, Doc and Irene more to talk about. At no time did I get the feeling that any of the adults got the urge to go and talk to the police about me. They focussed on the aims of Star Fleet and how they could shape the future of the human race for thousands of years by what they did today.

Doc said, "I have more patients that could use your care. Too bad they are not at your school. Some are young but most are in high school. Is it possible for you to meet with them both unofficially and supposedly without knowledge of their problems?"

"Do you think they will fit into Star Fleet?"

"Some I honestly have to say no. They are just children with problems. Some might be resolved but most will end up being troubled adults."

"What can I do?"

"I have no particular magic bullet. Most could benefit by simply being in a positive environment. Sort of a pre academy for people that may or may not go on."

"Doc, I have a great deal on my plate already. My contract to King Rontem means that I have to do a lot of work. Even if I could recruit every patient I could take in; I would not see any payoff in my time for many months if not years."

"If you are busy then perhaps your people can assist. They work hard but they are not busy all the time."

"Doc, they are a lot more busy than you think. You may have a patient now but you are still talking and listening to me. They work with Nadac to design the equipment with earth produced parts. They order the parts and negotiate for a good price. Their voice is disguised on the phone to simulate that of an adult. They built both ships and will build most of the Quest too. I have a hard time supplying the crystals and aligning them when done. We are all busy."

"It is the busy people that get things done not the ones who watch television and say they are busy. Maybe I can find some that are good enough so the payoff time is not that long."

After school the girls took June for a ride. Gail and Connie went with them... to maintain order. This was one more job that I did not have to do and as long as it was done right I didn't care who did it.

My bot was working hard and already he or she had forty six units made but the first nanite was also producing and so were its prodigy. I started another bot with different abilities because I did not want to wait for one group to be done before I started the next.

The back of our assembly building was ripped off. We wanted speed and the company put three shifts on the job.

I was still making accumulators. To serve a double duty, I made them for the Quest but they would be used to provide power to the shields that covered the antimatter making facility. Since there would be this kind of shielding, we decided to make the antimatter in the same building.

Chuck organised the plans for the shield with Nadac and the rest of us. He was also in charge of procurement. This time it was again aluminium that we were going to use. One shop could make this for us and ship it in two pieces. It would weigh eighty six tonnes and require an escort because of its width. We were paying just under nine million dollars for it so we got their full cooperation.

Matt and Hal monitored the construction. If necessary, a representative we contacted by phone would be our mouthpiece to talk about inconsistencies with the prints we supplied. This same procedure was done to control all of our businesses but it was usually done through lawyers and accountants.

Those not on or working on the ship had jobs to do. The Quest was in the hands of nearly a thousand jobbing shops. Not all owners or shops were equal. Some were going to be late and some were consistently sloppy in their tolerances. There were penalties in the contracts for this and I would put them into bankruptcy if they wanted to act foolish. We bargained hard but then offered more money for accuracy and speed.

The girls were coming back now. They had not gone into orbit though they went their mentally. A meek voice said to me, "Wally, are you there?"

"I sure am Sweetie. How did you like your ride?"

"... I don't know how to answer that. I learn that you are friends with people that were not born on earth, that you are one of the richest people on our planet. I thought it was a joke but I know that everything you said to us was really the truth."

"What do you think about joining Star Fleet?"

"It's wonderful but I don't know if I can do all that military stuff."

"You don't have to do it all. Everybody has to learn how to fight but then you can do one or more of the thousand jobs that have to be done."

"They said I would be an accountant. That is what I was aiming for in school."

"You will make a great accountant. Most of those in the future are linked to some powerful computers. I want you to learn about computer's too."

"We use computers."

"Yes, but the computers on earth are like using an abacus. A real computer is much more powerful. There are not many accountants either. They are so powerful that only two or three would handle all of earth."

"I could never do that."

"If you trust me, then you will believe that what I say is true. You are going to be one important woman."

"Really?"

"Yes, you have to talk more to Matt. He does our accounting now and a lot more."

"I'm building a 72 now but I want perhaps a 60 someday to run our world. You can be one of the people that feed the computer the data and learn what has to be done."

"I just learned what those computers are really like. They're alive, really alive."

"Matt, Hal and Nadac are really alive too. They just live in a computer."

I am almost home now. I want to see them with my own eyes."

"Sure but they are much more beautiful on the inside than outside."

When we ate together, Mom I and II as well as Pop noticed how excited June was and just smiled. It was nice to know that somebody you loved was happy. We cleaned up and June went to her studies and not the usual drivel she watched on television. To be honest she did not watch much because she saw how we avoided it.

There were three adults left and we all of us had ideas to the order they should be informed in. I knew Mom would be the hardest because she would react. The Doc and I worked on this problem and figured that Pop had to be the one that would have to be the one to make her see reason. Mom II would do whatever Mom and Pop wanted within reason.

"Pop, do you have some time for me? I have a problem."

"Sure I do Wally. I have all the time you need."

"Then come with me so we can talk."

We walked over to the Curiosity that was now parked behind the garage once more. Pop said, "That is a beautiful machine. I can almost see it in orbit transporting people and equipment to a space station."

"I can too but most adults don't have the imagination any more. Kids have a lot and because of that we can find out useful information. Adults coast on what they learned as a kid."

"Not all of us are that way, Wally."

"Yes, I know Pop. Have a seat and we can talk."

When we got settled, he waited for me to begin. "When I was young, I was skinny and weak. I think that I was destined for a troubled life. I was lucky though and met a friend or rather a person that could use my help in return for some help from him."

I talked about the Aristis and their civilisation. I then went on and explained a lot more about Nadac.

"Are you saying that this Nadac really exists?"

"He sure does and so does King Rontem. With their help I destroyed Caputo's vile empire. I helped save the children and adults he abused and made a lot of money to fund Star Fleet."

"How did you do that?"

"The crystals that I have the ability to influence can be turned into an unlimited number of devices. Some of them are around us now. They send back information to Nadac and King Rontem. Others send the information to my own computers or to all the children in our extended family. They can see us as if we were on a television."

"Your story is very clear but do you have a way of proving any of this to me?"

"I sure do. I took Connie into orbit to show her what I could do. Yesterday I took Gail. We had a lot of fun in orbit and she came back a bag of jelly. The girls took June and you saw her when she came back. There was some physical love shown so that is part of it. For you I can show you that the shuttle works. Let's go for a flight over the city."

"Ok." I didn't think he believed we could.

The ship moved and Pop grabbed the arms of his chair. The screen showed what we would see if we had a windshield. The hatch was still open and he could see the altered view from the opening. With no verbal orders given the hatch closed.

"The ship is invisible now even to radar. The screen in front of you is really a television screen. I'm going to aim it down." We saw some grass that looked only a few metres away.

"Let's get a few hundred metres of altitude."

We climbed vertically and hovered. The scene below showed the back of Gail's property and ours.

"Do you believe we are over our home?"

"It sure looks like it."

"I am going to bring us up to a thousand metres and then go downtown."

"Sure."

"Buckle up and put your head back. I'll show you how fast we can get to 320 metres per second."

"Why that speed?" he said as he buckled himself in.

"It is just below the speed of sound. We do not have the equipment that larger ships have to negate a sonic boom."

He put his head back and said, "Ready."

We took off at only four gravities. It was more than enough to show him. His features pulled back as the skin stretched on his face. His hands were like claws as they held the arms of the seat. Twenty two seconds later we stopped accelerating and then turned around and for twenty seconds we decelerated at four gravities. We then stopped dead and we were looking at the downtown core of Toronto.

Pop was breathing hard. "What happened?"

"We accelerated at four gees then flipped and decelerated the same way. Forty some seconds after we started we covered a little over eighteen kilometres."

The image we saw was of downtown. "Is that a real view?"

"Yep. I can drop you off and you can get a ride home if you want. If you walk it you will know it for sure. You could peek out the hatch but people might see the inside of the shuttle and us staring out at them. We can go out into the lake and you can wet your hand or we can go north and stop on some land."

"I can take your word for it, Wally."

"When we get home you can feel the invisible ship. That will do it too."

"You could have shown me that first."

"Then you would be too afraid to get in."

"Maybe."

I will start on more of my story now." I told him about the kind of money I now controlled. I went on to list the companies we owned or had shares in.

"Wally, I cannot even imagine that amount of money."

"Some of it is mine but the majority I want Star Fleet to have."

"Why?"

"Pop, greed is human but it has to be studied. I have more money than I can ever spend and getting more every single day. The human race needs Star Fleet. The whole race prospers when that happens."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.