Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

Betts slid down my body and licked then sucked on my cock until it got hard. Erica was on the other side of me and she was just a bit slower than our mate. Betts climbed back to me and gave me a kiss before throwing her leg over me and slowly working my erection into her. When she was seated well, she relaxed as Erica squatted over my face. Her long clit that mimicked a cock stuck out proudly. In the old days she would have been called a hermaphrodite or a transsexual. Now she was an intersex person.

Betts moved slowly on me as did Erica. Soon enough Betts bent forward to engulf Erica's cock. The girls got off on this and so did I.

Betts mental communications said, "Oh, so good. He is filling me up all the way."

Erica said, "He sucks so good but I have to wait just a bit longer. Betty is going to put me over. I have to wait for them."

They felt so good on me and I simply wanted to hold them to me forever. Betts was squeezing me with her pussy. It was almost like I was being fucked, the sensations were so much like mine. I felt my cock being sucked too but this had to be Erica.

The explosion came and all of us came at the same time. Erica shook like a leaf and held onto Betts' back.

Our lovemaking had changed in the last few weeks since the girls gained the mental communications through the ultrawave. It was as if a barrier had been broken in another way. I felt Betts and Erica as if I were in their bodies and they felt me. Erica accepted this better because she had used her cock to fuck and be fucked in turn. I moved the girls around so none of us would suffocate and we went back to sleep.

We had a hectic spring. In fact we had problems since the end of last spring when I was invited to a party here at the house I now called home. Carmen Caputo and his son Tony worked with Frank Pallo to find new talent for their kiddy porn business. I had just turned twelve then and just started to be active sexually. The men would use hidden cameras to catch young people having fun sexually and then blackmail them into having sex before a camera. All three men had sex with the underage children.

You see, I have the ability to see through walls and such. This ability was dormant in me along with other talents until I met Nadac. Nadac was trained to be a cyberneticist and also a psychiatrist. There were a few oddities about the guy. First of all he was of the Aristis race. This race and humans came from common ancestors. We were not the same but similar.

The Aristis had manipulated their own DNA to gain intelligence, strength, more memory, better health... The idea is the same as what humans would like to do. Their race though had all their wants taken care of so being like humans, they had to fuck it up.

The Aristis were broken up into castes. You got certain privileges and duties in each class. At the top were the aristocracy. They were very intelligent, strong and very quick. They were also paranoid. You could see how this came about if you knew that they fought each other all the time to get to be top dog. This happened in the other castes too but not quite as much.

Females had rights but were definitely treated as inferiors. At the bottom of the totem pole were the servants. They had little real work to do because everything was mechanised. It was just that the upper castes needed somebody to be boss over.

Anyway, Nadac's second oddity is that his personality was copied and put into a powerful computer. He was the entity behind the command module that King Rontem sent this way to explore for him. It is much faster and better to have a local boss that knows what is going on more intimately than a king far away.

Nadac conducted a census for Rontem and found me. I got feelings about what was going to happen. It was something that I could not control. I also had the ability to see the forces that poured from some odd crystals that extended in three, four or five dimensions. I also had latent ability to move matter with my mind.

Nadac found me and sicced his drones, probes and med units on me. He brought to the surface the last two abilities. In the process I found I could part the dimensions and see beyond solid matter. It was just three dimensional and going to five simply made this possible. Few of the Aristis techs could do this but some could.

The Aristis civilisation and in fact all advanced civilisations relied on the multitude of compounds that exhibited these lines of force. The crystals went into all automated equipment. Med units used them to push a person's DNA to hurry and heal or to do other needed tasks like making specific hormones.

King Rontem was a good Aristis king. He was mean, vindictive, antisocial, excessively competitive, homicidal, megalomaniacal, egotistical, sadistic and a lot of other endearing traits. In most ways he was almost a human. He had been ousted from his throne by a faction of his own people with the help of the race called the Wikki.

During the escape, the king's yacht Fonduush was beaten to a pulp but still managed to get away. Most of the people onboard had died. The king saw the end coming and transferred a partial set of his personality and memories into the computer before the ship took a major hit. The king died but his partial ego lived on in the computer. The king's partial ego and the damaged computer made for an insanely powerful ship.

The Aristis considered a personality in a computer to be nothing more than a computer. If he made it to an Aristis outpost he would just be a machine and the king would be considered dead.

The Aristis could and had grown bodies from scratch and the process go the other way. This process was looked down on the same way polite humans looked down on grave robbers.

The King wanted the computer he lived in repaired. Partial repairs were good but not enough. The king found the planet Cralto. The people living there were the Tomma. They were the rootstock of both the human and Aristis races. They had fallen back into barbarism when they were out of touch with the Aristis. The Tomma were awed with a ship the size of Fonduush when it came into the system. They did anything they could for their god Rontem. The Fonduush was rebuilt after enough years of training savages but the Tomma could not work on crystals the way I could.

The Tomma had some good qualities. The entire race was telepathic. The males were large and... sane. They acted like boosters when the females wanted to communicate a longer distance. The males died if they left their planet for any length of time. The female Tomma were aggressive and made great soldiers. They could and did crew part of the Fonduush. They also just happened to have a cute appealing and large clit, something like a smaller verison of what Erica had.

I was not hustled off to Cralto because I had to develop. This was best done in my normal environment. Rontem wanted more than me. He wanted me to breed. He hoped that what I had may be transferable to my children. I was to gather my mates around me and go on the trip eventually. Rontem was not hurting because he was basically immortal in his environment.

There were a few perks to my job. Nadac had worked on my brain to make me much more intelligent. This was done biologically. To make me even better I got a crystal processor in my skull. More crystals stored data that Nadac had acquired when he was a biological person. An ultrawave communicator allowed me to directly interface my brain with a computer like Nadac. My dick was altered to what an Aristis male would have. It was like a dog's dick in a way because the head swelled up. More of my tool was stored in my body and some could be pushed out. I hid this feature but it got out when the gang of my friends got the communicator too.

There was a lot of conflict before and after I met Nadac. I was small and fairly smart. This got me picked on by bullies. Usually I got beat up until I got smart and decided that not fighting back got me nowhere. I still got beat up but I gave back some of the abuse I got. This just attracted stronger bullies to me. A pair of them nearly crippled me and now I walk with a limp from a broken kneecap.

Some women go crazy during or just after birth. My natural mother had six kids. That might be enough to drive any woman around the bend. Carla was the boss in our house and Jim, my dad, was henpecked. Sandra, Cathy and Mona were my sisters. Clark and Nick were my brothers. Only two of the former and one of the latter still lived at home.

It got so bad that I had to leave. Betts' mother, Lillian, and her father, Bert, took me in. Betts has an older sister, June, and a younger one she calls Patty. I became their only son who just happened to love Betts with all my heart.

Anyway back to the party. Betts was caught having some girl/girl fun and was blackmailed. I advised her to ignore the threat. My newfound ability to see through obstructions allowed me to see cameras and fibre optics in almost ever room of the house.

I learned that the kiddy porn hurt an awful lot of children and I guess adults too. I wanted to put and end to one part of it. Chuck, Jerry and Sam were friends of mine. They were picked on too because they were small and meek. Together with Betts we raided the porno stage and then the distribution centre of the kiddy porn ring. We shipped out DVDs to everybody until they had to do something about it.

Frank Pallo was the nominal head of this part of Caputo's empire. Caputo liked to have sex with kids, especially very young ones. He was as rich as hell but was not going to have the life of a rich man in jail. He set up a way of removing his liabilities. Many adults were killed and thrown in a pit. The children of the adults, the children in his movies and young wives would be sold to brothels in the east. Slavery still exists as does piracy.

Nadac gave me some dart guns and information that he fed into my mind. The five of us went to the farm where the murder and rape of the children was taking place and we stopped it. In the process I killed and so did Betts and Sam.

We got away but now Caputo was in very deep hot water. I built computers that were far beyond what earth science could make. I made crystals that were used together to make drones that could fly or hover indefinitely. They sent back pictures and some did sound.

The children that were hurt by Caputo needed help. The city and the province provided some and I suggested that they go to school with me so I could watch over them too. The adults liked this idea for a lot of reasons and most had nothing to do with me.

During this time we continued to fight the Caputo empire. Nadac took to our banking scheme the way a duck takes to water. We infiltrated Caputo's empire and made small attacks on it. The man was busy at the time trying to sell all his assets that were visible. We made a lot more visible.

We robbed the crooks. That still made us crooks too but we had good intentions. We bought up much of what Caputo had to sell at rock bottom prices. One purchase got us the home we now lived in and a few more in the area. Another purchase got us farms, apartment buildings and small businesses or just their leases. A multinational computer company was bought for well under a billion dollars. That was not a misprint that was a 'b' there. A large umbrella organisation owned a lot of shipping companies. Mostly it was trucks but there was controlling interest in naval company and in many more that flew their cargo. We owned slightly less than half of this one.

Bert and Lillian bought shares in our house. Wendy and her sister Erin were Frank Pallo's children. Leslie was the woman Frank Pallo kept as a wife/prostitute. There was cash in the house and because I could see inside the safe, I could open it. The money belonged to Caputo but I said it belonged to Frank. It was shared out to the two girls and the young woman. They put much of this money along with Bert, Lillian and me to buy the house from my company. We were all tied together now financially but love was now even more binding.

Rontem is unstable but perhaps I pushed him further. He almost got me killed as I took on Caputo with a sword of all things. I barely made it out of the house alive.

Caputo's people had mentioned my name and for a while there were lots of police looking into what I did. My friends would be pulled in just because they were my friends. Hardened crooks broke when questioned and so would at least one of us. To combat this, a similar but better transmitter than the one I had in my skull went into my friends. We could now talk to each other and give support. Nadac and our own computers Matt and Hal assisted.

Presently they had not found anything to tie me too. The same was with the rest of the gang. My blood and DNA had been shed during the fight. Nadac provided me with a substitute to give to the police then I went to get my own blood back. With both Caputos dead, the detail that the police used to guard us left. It gave us more freedom but we were sorry to see them go.

It had been a while since the elder Caputo died. With the police investigation and other matters I had not gone back to school. Today would be difficult for not only me. Our teacher Miss Lime as well as two students, Jeff and Steph had been kidnapped to get me to do what Caputo wanted. Rontem had insisted that I do the rescuing instead of calling the police. Our drones even had them under surveillance. Miss Lime would have been killed as well as the two children.

I had visited all of them a few times since they were abducted. My darts had made them sleep but also took their last memories and destroyed them.

I was welcomed back by all of the class. I tried to fit in the way it used to be and hoped. The class was grade eight and we had recess. The gang all stayed together now. We didn't have to because we spoke to each other all the time with the use of the ultrawave communicators in our minds.

Betts said in her mind, "How is Miss Lime?"

"She is still jumpy. She came here to fix damaged students and found herself damaged."

Erica, who was in my class said, "She watches you all the time. Do you think she knows that you rescued her?"

"No, the police asked her a lot of questions and she pieced it together that I may have been involved though there was not a shred of proof. I'm just a kid that the Caputos talked about."

Betts was in the other grade eight class so she could watch those others that needed help. Not many girlfriends would do that. "She did look beautiful on that bed with her legs spread."

Sam said, "She sure did but speaking from experience, there is no reason to go after her when you have ones you love close by." He put his arms around Elaine and Shirley who hugged him back.

I said, "You're right. You have two beauties and so do I. On the other hand Chuck only has Wendy and poor Jerry has only Ashleigh. One or both of them should take the burden."

Ashleigh said, "Girls are a burden now?"

"Ashleigh, I love you. And so does poor Jerry. Making love to a woman is a pleasure and an honour. At some point, pleasing another lady will take on the aspects of work."

"You're right Cap. I was just pulling your chain."

"I knew that but I do not like misunderstandings."

Greg hurried over to us with Lasha his lover. Both boys were intimidated by girls but these girls worked hard to adjust their thinking a bit. Greg said, "You guys are just staring at each other again. Some guys think it's spooky. They figure you are using telepathy."

"He's right. We have to use voice more. Thanks Greg. Sometimes nothing needs to be said. Almost like a man and a wife that have been married a long time."

"Lash and I are like that too sometimes. When are we getting together again Captain? The Beagle is almost done. We never got the transwarp drive from Star Fleet."

We were building a shuttle with Aristis technology. It was homemade and ugly as sin. The adults looked at it and thought it an expensive joke. It was made of steel and we all put it together. Only some of us now knew that the ship was not a toy. Greg and Lasha knew nothing of the Academy other than a place on the net that gave them great ideas.

"The bionic computer is not done yet," I said. "The new shuttle will be better yet but who knows when the parts will arrive."

Greg said, "Aw Cap. If you made a pretend shuttle, why did you make it look like a school bus?"

Chuck said, "Greg, don't you know anything? Gail is going to drive us around in it. When the time comes we can make it invisible and fly to Edmonton."

Lasha hardly ever talked. He was usually too shy. "You can fly to my country."

"Lash, it will take a few hours. We have to go into orbit. Georgia is almost on the other side of the earth."

"Star Fleet says it will only take just less than fourteen centis."

"That is still a hundred and two minutes. I want to fly down to Australia."

"That takes even longer."

"You're right but I was going to stop in Hawaii for a while then Japan."

For the rest of the recess we talked mentally or verbally. The two boys saw this as just a game and all the trips would be in their head.

At noon we ate with the munchkins. Betts' sister Patricia, Wendy's sister Erin and Gail's daughter Liza were a team now. There 'man' was Paul. He had been in many movies with men taking his ass. He had been afraid of men until he met Bert or as we called him now Pop. Bert and Lillian had applied to get Paul as their son. Since I was almost adopted too, it felt good to have a little brother.

When school ended, Miss Lime dismissed us but said, "Wally, will you stay a minute?"

The class left but my gang stayed with me. She looked at them and then at me. "I would rather say this alone if possible."

"I'll see you guys at the bus in a minute."

When they left she looked at her hands. There was still some trembling. "I don't know how to say this. The police talked to me an awful lot trying to find out if I remember any more. They never said much. They suspect that those men kidnapped the children and me to get you to do something. The police told me that some of those despicable men said you may have been involved in... that man's son dying.

"You are one of the few people I know that has taken another's life. A lot of lives were taken that day. There is no evidence to place you at the scene but I want to thank you if you did rescue me. If you didn't, then I just made a fool of myself."

I had been looking for microphones but saw none. I was not going to incriminate myself though. "Miss Lime, if I could have, I would have tried to rescue you. I am just a smart kid. I have no method of monitoring the people that mean a lot to me. The police tell me very little. I think you were hurt because of me too. For that, I am truly sorry. Carmen Caputo is dead though. The police that guarded our house are gone. I am saying this so that I can invite you over to meet my family, or those you do not know of yet."

"I would love to come. I heard some... stories about your family."

"They would love to meet you. Will you consider coming over this weekend."

"I heard that your home is very beautiful."

"It is but there has been a lot of death associated with it. Wendy's mother, three men that came to rob and kill us and then one more that Sandy had to kill."

"Death seems to hang around you too."

We went to karate just after school. Gail drove the motor home which we called the bus. Jeff and Steph had stopped coming with us but continued to see each other. They were timid people and being kidnapped did not help them. Greg and Lasha came and worked hard, as did Gail and the young ones.

Our teacher was Sensei Kazuyoshi. My company paid for his time but he did not know it was me. I saw that he always looked at Gail. Apart from the time she had per period, she went without panties. This kept us all looking even though we had fun with her all the time. She was not prejudice though and took on the girls just as readily.

Gail was the official foster parent of Erica, Greg and now Lasha. This was not quite according to the rules but we had worked to see them bent. Erica and Betts slept with me all the time. Greg and Lasha had separate bedrooms but one was so much easier to keep clean. Liza was with us all the time or all of them were with Gail. The munchkins hardly separated. This was even easier now that a contractor was coming over to put a gate in our wall so Gail did not have to drive around the block to get to see her other lovers.

"Hal, what is your opinion of Miss Lime? I feel a bit odd about her. Does she want to come here, have fun and gather information?"

The more powerful of the two computers said, "You fascinate her. She may consider her life drab. I do not think she is in the employ of the police or the mob. I do not think she will run to them if she finds out anything. She is still a threat. Her job is to heal the children that Caputo hurt. They were hurt by sex. Her training does not allow her to accept this. I have no evidence to support my claim. I am going by what most other psychologists would think."

"Did you see any indication of her sexual preferences?"

"I have had her monitored full time since her abduction. She has met nobody to gain satisfaction. She has gone to see Doctor Suffolk four times because of her anxiety."

"What is her problem?"

"She was easily taken captive in her opinion. She is now frightened that they will come back and take her again. Her notebook has the names of young men but she has not seen them since the attack."

I said, "She needs some stability. A person strong enough to protect her is natural. I need to keep her from hurting our family."

"I predict that she will look to you to protect her."

This was not a shock because I felt that too. "What about her and Gail?"

"There is not enough data yet."

I helped Leslie make supper. She asked questions about school though she was just turning twenty four. She tried to act like a mother should. The doctors had confirmed my assertion that she was carrying Bert's child. This seemed to mellow her out. Motherhood I think was going to be nice to her.

We ate the standard way. The inner circle was ten of us but Gail was close with no communicator. The three munchkins and Paul then Mom, Pop and June were our family but then we had Greg and Lasha. There were twenty people eating and I felt that there would be more but I didn't know who. Leslie's baby did not count yet.

After dinner we hurried to clean up. Gail was going to drive the gang over to Jerry's place and tinker on 'The Beagle'. The girls and I were going to stay. I had to work on the 72 which outwardly looked like the same type of computer found on Rontem's ship Fonduush. My version of the computer had some serious upgrades. Hal was really a 56 if that portion of the computer awoke. The 72 was going to be a fifty two when the same thing happened. Both of these computers were far better than any computer yet made by the Aristis. They could do the same thing as me but their paranoia kept them from doing it.

I had thought a lot about Nadac's plans and altered some of them to fit the computer my way. Nadac could read my mind because he was connected to it all the time. My inner thoughts had to be deep. Nadac had the same problem and formed a second personality that showed Rontem what he wanted to know. I was doing the same thing now but I had to hide from Nadac. My link to the rest of our group seemed to help when we were close to each other. The interference made understanding by Nadac just a bit more difficult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.