Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

That night around six I was moved into my own room in Leslie's home. The police and the doctor were close to make sure I was secure and had no bleeding. A bug was on the bedside lamp. It was an old one but still ones that were installed after the police came here.

I unwrapped the device and called Mom and Leslie. When they came into the room I pointed out the bug. "We are infested. They may be Franks, Caputo's or the police. Let's give them to the police even if they are not theirs."

Mom was incredulous. "Are they microphones?"

"This one is. I'll bet you a buck that there are a lot more and cameras too."

"What are we going to do?"

"Tell the cops to take them out or you hire somebody to come in and do it for us. We still call somebody in though to make sure nothing was accidentally forgotten."

Leslie said, "How long were they here?"

"If they were live then they caught me being abused by a lot of girls. Don't worry. Nothing was illegal and if word gets out then there will be a multi million dollar lawsuit. The city and the police force cannot afford that. If it was the province or the RCMP then they face the same penalties."

Gresham was contacted and said he would remove the bugs at police expense for us the next day. Mom called her employers just to make sure.

The girls left me alone that night. Well almost. Betts was on one side and Wendy on the other. They took care of my needs repeatedly but were quiet about it.

Sunday morning the exterminators came and then a private company Pop hired came through for us. There were still police around but no bugs inside the house.

Mom and Pop took Leslie to bed to celebrate but only after I convinced them that all the bugs were gone. June had to be dragged by Wendy and Betts to the room and thrown to the lions.

The other lionesses eyed me but were very careful. I got to feed too. My body was assisted by Aristis technology but even a full grown Aristis male could not have lasted long.

The girls were satisfied to cuddle up to me but I knew they were still horny. I would just cuddle one for a while then like the coach for a hockey team, send her out to play as a tired player came back.

The majority of the girls then went home. Leslie wanted Mom and Pop to stay with her. They wanted to. Pop came to me when it was private and said, "Is it really safe to talk here?"

"I checked. It's safe."

"Leslie wants us to stay with her. She was crying too. She got a notice a few weeks ago telling her to vacate. From what you told us it had to be Caputo. What I wanted to know was... did you get this place?"

"Pop, I have to do this my way."

"What way?"

"Tomorrow a courier will come with a document or two. A new corporation bought this place. They see that Mom II is in trouble. They are offering her a free stay for six months."

"Do you own the house?"

"Yes."

"Why six months?"

"Caputo used to have money here. I will claim to Leslie that it was Frank's money. It would be split between his heirs. That means Mom II gets her share. She and the girls cannot buy the house but you and Mom can buy a share. It cost a lot so you are going to have to sell your house and move here. You are not buying Mom II and she is not coming into the family without her head held high."

Pop thought for a while. "How much is this going to cost us?"

"Enough so that you, Mom, Mom II, me and then Wendy and Erin are equal partners. Isn't that what a family or a marriage is supposed to be?"

"Yes but I still don't know how much."

"This has to look even. I don't want Mom II to put in more money than you. So I have to hit her fairly hard. She has to get a job like you and Mom. The kids work to keep the house clean and share the load. You get kids that are acting more grown up.

"For the figure, I think you could sell your house and with some savings put in half to three quarters of a million." Pop was shocked but kept quiet. "That works out to a half a million each. If Leslie puts in her share and so do the girls and me we can buy the four million dollar house for three. It looks realistic."

"Was there enough money left here for that?"

"There will be a bit more. Taxes are high and this house cost a lot to heat and cool."

"We won't have that kind of money to buy a share."

"You have a fairly wealthy son that will loan you the money. All of us will be able to see the bookkeeping. You really have to pay me back but there will be no interest. Since you and Mom will be paying for food, electricity, gas, phone and insurance, I will pay my share."

"Ah... what are you going to do with the money?"

"This is business. I have to use the money to grow. The act we would put on only ties Mom II to our family and makes her realise that she has to work. She is not supported by Frank any more. She was used as a prostitute but not again. She has to keep her head up."

"We heard that the police found an insurance policy for Wendy and Erin's mother. They will have one million plus interest coming in."

"They will not be able to access it until they are older. The money I 'find' will not be from this."

"You came up with that pretty fast. Did you know about the policy?"

"It was in the safe with the money."

"I'm glad you are not fighting us."

"We're family, Pop."

Pop and Mom changed places. I explained the same things to her as to Pop. After she understood my reasoning she was happy to accept the situation. They now paid a mortgage but soon the same money would go to me. Their costs would go up but there were more shoulders to carry the burden.

Nadac had the packet delivered Monday afternoon. An organisation Leslie had never heard of before now owned her home. Since she was in trouble the organisation would forgo collecting rent for six months. Between the lines it hinted at the possible sale of the house to the tenants. Mom and Pop would hear the news that night or by phone as soon as Leslie understood. A real estate company was going to put our house up for sale immediately. I was going to have to heal first before I could find the combination written on paper then the safe itself.

I had court appearances to make. We knew Tony was not going to show up for his assault charged but I did have to go to Morton's trial. Morton and his lawyer expected a fine but he got six months in jail. People getting away with violence was not condoned as much now.

The girls were subpoenaed for Caputo's trial for his involvement with the kiddy porn and then the killings, kidnappings and rapes. There was a lot of legal wrangling and the court case was a long way off.

When I was able to walk with the aid of a crutch, I found a piece of paper just sticking out of the baseboard in Frank's former office. This was done in front of witnesses.

I called everybody's attention to it. The 'L' and 'R' after numbers had to be a safe combination. The combination did not fit the two safes that the police had opened. My suggestion that there was another safe sparked a treasure hunt. We searched the house for days. Everybody but Betts and I were sick of the hunt. Mom found the safe after Betts smiled and pointed it out to her three times.

It was Wendy that opened the safe by rearranging the numbers on the paper. The police were nearby and it was difficult to keep everybody quiet.

I was the one that took out everything with the gloves used once more. There was no jewellery here to tempt us. The cash came out and stayed out. The rest were documents relating to Caputo's hidden empire were put back.

The cash totalled exactly two million dollars. Mom and Pop convinced Leslie that she and the girls should get a third each. Pop slipped in that maybe they could buy the house they were in now if they came up with their share of the money. I added enthusiastically that I would put in my share.

The paperwork had to come out and I called dad over to talk about the coin auction and my net proceeds. I had one and three quarter million after dad and the auction house took their cuts. I'd still have a three quarter million as far as Leslie knew.

The police were informed of how we found a slip of paper then went looking for a hidden safe the number did not match the two we had. They didn't like it that we had not only found the safe when they had not but we had spent almost a day trying to open it and then succeeding.

The same day Doc Suffolk came over and sat us down and told us and especially Wendy and Erin that the body they found was their mother. There was a lot of crying but it looked like the girls had already guessed this truth.

Mom and Leslie had a funeral a few days after with very few of the deceased old friends attending. This was depressing by itself.

The house between the two others that bordered the back of our property was owned by Giuseppe Scringi and his wife Rose. I printed out a statement of fact. Basically it was a list of what Giuseppe had done that could get him arrested. Aiding and abetting Tony Caputo in attacking our house was prominent.

The building was worth one and three quarter million dollars. The company that bought our home had no more offers in for more of Caputo's property so we could afford to burn bridges. The letter was dropped in their mailbox by me. This was an offer they could not refuse. They had to vacate by the end of November at the latest. Failure to do so would result in a similar packet of information going to the police along with all the incidental data I provided that would prove the accusations. This was something Rontem would like. Caputo had done the same thing to a great many others and not at a fair market price either. They had a week to agree but in reality they had until the end of November.

A competing bid by one of our other companies for Caputo's home saw a lot of interest but he was not ready to sell. An offer to sell and lease back was accepted. We got a rock bottom price by offering cash or electronic transfer. When the latter was accepted and the money transferred the papers were sighed.

The sign went on Pop's home. And Gail became distressed. I brought her around to see Scringi's home. "My company is buying this home. We are cutting a gate in the back wall. We are going to be living there. You can use the pool. You get to live in a home much more expensive than what you have now. You are not going to be living alone."

"What do you mean?"

"You are going to apply to be a foster parent."

"Why? Oh, the children that were hurt."

"Exactly."

"What about my home?"

"It's your home. Do with it what you want. You could lease it out or sell it. The choice is yours."

"My business?"

"Same as with Liza. Do it when the children are not home. You will be in charge of meals, laundry and housework too. I can help to get the kids to clean up after themselves I hope. Some will not change without a whip held over them. The government pays for the children's upkeep and the corporation chips in a bit. You get paid under the table."

"That's a lot of work."

"It sure is. The boys will have a room there. They are your helpers at the start. They get paid in money from me and you may pay in personal services. They may end up owing you."

"Those boys are going to be the death of me yet but I will go out with a smile."

"Then you accept?"

"Yes."

An obscure organisation stepped in and donated a five hundred thousand dollars for the continued police surveillance. No stipulations were made so the police were happy to accept and they gave a receipt for tax purposes.

I went to school, the first school day in October. The police escort did not cover me at school and as long as I went with an adult I was considered safe enough. Tony was not found yet and the risk was considered small.

Miss Lime was my teacher. She was far from being sour. She was young and had some impressive degrees. She had taken many courses in helping troubled children. I took my rightful seat and the girls around me had to touch me for luck or something. They rotated the duty of taking my crutch and putting it on the floor where it would not be a tripping hazard.

The guys were all smiling at me being back and about my greeting. One or another could come over now but never all three. I figured that in a few months two could come then a few months more all three. Usually when they came they were with other guys, especially Greg. Greg would draw the attention.

Our class was large even with an extra grade six, seven and eight. Those that were in grade eight that were more fragile went in my class. Betts had to be transferred to the other grade eight class to fulfil my duties there. Chuck, and Jerry went with her. She ruled with a velvet glove over a steel hand. None of her other classmates could claim to kill people when they got angry.

For some reason I was not seen quite the same way. I was hurt and thus in need of care. I had killed too but I was a near cripple. It was a little illogical but that was the way it worked. It didn't hurt Betts popularity any and I already had to many people hanging around me.

I reaped all the benefits that Betts had sowed. She talked to people in every class about how to treat those weaker than themselves. Nobody disputed her at all. When I came to class, I had nothing to do.

Doc Suffolk had given me the names of those that needed help. He didn't tell me the help that was needed or the way to go about it. The one at the top of the list was Terry. He was the guy I met that disliked Greg. It may have been better for Greg to be in another class but I could see the dislike but not understand it. Terry never came out and called Greg names. He showed his dislike in other ways. It would be the pause when talking about Greg or his expression that said that Greg was different.

Penny was at the same party I met Greg and Terry. She was like Heather and seemed to be slated to love only women. The two hung around together all the time and held each other openly. I could see the way they were and many others could too but nobody got on their case. I guess it had to do with girls always being friendly this way with other girls.

The first recess had a lot of guys clustered around me. The 'secret' had been out less then a week after the attack. Betts had given a factual account of it to the police and a far less vivid one to her friends at school.

In keeping with my image I talked about how strong or powerful the guys were and then how weak and so very lucky I was. I got descriptive about how it felt to be shot. I claimed to have been slightly sick for a long time when I thought of what I had done. This was true but I put more weight behind it.

At noon Betts and I ate our lunch but now we had fifty seven others with us. Most were those that made it to our school from the farm but others had gravitated our way because they felt weak or threatened.

I gave quiet talks that were in effect speeches about how I was before and how I was after I decided to stand up for myself. The old code of keeping quiet was shown for what it really was. There was no real bullying at our school now. None would dare with everybody ready to tell Betts or me.

We did find abuse at some homes but nothing we could do too much about. It usually centred on alcohol or drug problems. In some cases the younger people that got hurt deserved everything they got and more. Laws or rules were not stated in enough detail to indicate who was being an asshole and in need of an attitude adjustment or not.

Betts and I talked to the assholes enough to let them know that they were the authors of their own misfortunes. Being human they thought we were full of shit.

School work was boring but I was used to filling in time. Miss Lime knew about my math and took delight in giving me work she thought would challenge me. I did the work required of me and then worked on crystals that were conveniently in my mouth.

Nadac gave me updates on how well our computer was growing. Its power expanded exponentially after a certain point. I felt like a parent in a way. The crystals I was now processing would go into this computer but more were being made so they would fit into a much stronger 80 some day. Nadac was always watched and it was hoped that the current computer though an 88 could handle some of the chores without being monitored. Only a computer with a number less than 88 could house an intelligence. They usually started at an 86 though for the 87 was borderline.

My typical after school activities had to do with sports. Since I could not play I coached. Betts and I picked coed teams. That fought and snarled at each other as a game. Every two weeks the teams were changed so that there were no permanent 'enemies'.

Chuck agreed to take the younger kids and fight Wendy. Paul always seemed to get picked first or nearly so. These sports were not as competitive but Wendy snarled at Chuck and he always pretended to cringe to the delight of the young set. Even his own team laughed at him.

Pop sold his house with a short closing date. We had to worry now about what to keep and what to get rid of. The furniture in Wendy's home was better for the most part. We had already moved into the new house. The rooms were redone to our liking. The idea was to make the house different. So many bad things had happened in this house that I figured I could never really like it. It was not the people I killed but the rapes, blackmail and the fact that Wendy's mother was killed and buried here.

The Scringi's had completed the deal and moved out just prior to the closing date. The house though was being watched from two houses across the street. It would just have to remain vacant for a while.

We had moved into our new house and set up housekeeping. Our money was pooled and an offer made on the house. Nadac used a telephone to talk for me. He said that he hated it but he could not accept three mill for the property but if we threw in a hundred thousand more to keep the paperwork straight we would have a deal. We quickly accepted.

Our lawyers talked to other lawyers of ours and the deal completed. We had another party now because we were a family and house owners. The children were not put on the deed. This would leave an uncomfortable question why June, Betts and Patricia were not on when Wendy, Erin and I were. I was not worried about money at a time like this though the adults were.

The first Saturday in December I took a taxi downtown with Jerry and Sam to pick out gifts. The guys had lots of money but so far had been good with how much they spent.

The girls went out in groups with an adult present to buy into the bullshit that retailers made of Christmas. They would get things for me but Wendy was buying for another guy. Wendy and Chuck had started talking more and she had invited him over to the house but only after asking me.

"Wendy, I am one guy and I can only be spread so thin. A girl needs somebody to hold for her own. Chuck is a great guy. He doesn't pick his nose in public now or even look stunned when a pretty girl like you comes along. I know he likes you too."

"He does?"

"He has two eyes and big testicles. You are female and very beautiful. You are even stupid enough to talk to him. He thinks you are smart, charming and beyond his reach. He is also my friend. Just don't lead him on and if he is no good. Just tell him as soon as possible."

"I might want to find out about his testicles."

"I will only be jealous if he makes you scream louder than you and I do."

Chuck became a regular. Sam came over too but now Jerry came over when invited by Betts with one excuse or another. Terry and Greg came too but if Terry knew that Greg was coming then he refused. We tried to muddy the waters but also get people adjusted.

Jerry and Sam came into the house with me to help me put away what they helped me buy and their own gifts for their friends and family. They would get stored here to keep nosey fingers out of some presents until the last moment.

Leslie said, "Wally, did Wendy, Ashleigh or Elaine tell you when they were getting back?"

"No, Mom. Wendy talks to me less now that Chuck holds her hand."

"You're still not jealous?" Leslie didn't like the term 'Mom II' so I called her Mom like I did Lillian. The name fit both though one was a lot younger.

"No, if it were up to me I would see if these two lugs could take some of the pressure off too."

"Not all the pressure?"

"I am not ready for the priesthood."

Jerry and Sam went home. The girls' cell phones were called and even Chuck's. He was with them and Gail was the head honcho. When I found out that nobody answered I searched for the crystals in them to find the direction they were in. I was very surprised to fine them east and not south. The signal though was odd. It took a second to find out what it was. It was far away.

I wanted to immediately call Nadac for help but he and especially Rontem would get pissed off. They would refuse to help me in any case.

Betts was back and working with her girls. Erica was her lieutenant now and helped whenever she could. This was not for sex but because Betts made a lot of sense.

I pulled Betts way with an apology. Betts knew something was wrong and said, "What's wrong?"

"Wendy, Ashleigh, Elaine, Gail and Chuck are far to the east. At a guess I would say about a hundred kilometres. They are all together still."

"Kidnapped?"

"It looks that way."

"What do you want to do?"

"Like the farm."

"Did you call the guys?"

"You do it. Meet at the... Wait. We can't take a taxi and say go east. Even if he did he would remember us."

"June has a licence."

"Better to steal a car. Jerry can drive."

"Like he did at the farm?"

"He's been practising since then."

"I hope so. Ask him if there is a car he can get that won't get missed."

I was even more nervous than I was when the guys attacked our home. It had to be Tony. There was a good chance he would call me to taunt me or to get me to go where I was now going. Tony had to go for good.

The guns, and equipment fit in my pack. It wasn't long ago that I still had to use the crutch but I could manage for a short distance with this weight. The dark clothing and balaclavas would now be welcome because it usually had frost at night. I debated on the grenades then threw all of them in too.

Betts got a first aid kit and blankets. The girls would be in shock if they were alive. Tony was a sadist.

With a cop as a houseguest we had to be careful but we had already found ways to get around him or her. Betts took the packs out as I gave her an update to where the guard was at that moment.

We were in a bad position. Wendy's continued absence would cause Leslie to call out the cops. Betts and I were going to disappear at the same time. If we got the girls back then Leslie would know that we probably had something to do with it. The key to this was Leslie. If we left and there was another armed confrontation then Leslie would suspect that Betts and I had something to do with it.

Wendy or the other girls could not hide the fact either. They were not strong enough yet. I knew one thing. If we were found it was still worth it to save the lives of the girls and Chuck.

Lillian came home later but just after Jerry phoned us. I said to Leslie as the two women sat talking, "Wendy told Betts that they were going to be out late. There are three places they are going to be. Betts and I are going to get a lift and go get them. Chuck I thought had more brains."

"Where do you think they are?"

"Three places downtown shopping but I think they are going to end up at Gail's place to let off some steam."

"You guys going to do the same thing?"

I pulled Betts to me and said, "That can happen."

"Do you want me to give you a lift?"

"I already called for a ride, thanks."

We were outside when a small car stopped out front. Betts and I threw our packs in and jumped in. Jerry said, "Where?"

"Hit the 407 east."

"It's a toll road. The car will get billed."

"Shit... pull off where there may be some dirt."

Jerry did drive better. He had wheedled some lessons from Gail and she could not deny the guys anything. I gave the information I had and it felt much better that the munchkins were safe at home and not with Wendy or Gail. I let Betts know that we may have difficulty if we disappeared just when Wendy got rescued. Factoring in my lie to where she might be would show that I was hiding something.

Betts and I did our best to coat the plates with dirt and I added some bare twigs to the back plate to help. I didn't think the mud would stay on. I got in the front so Sam could get ready.

I could bring up a road map in my head but only our position was on it. The others were just further to the east. Jerry went as fast as the rest of the traffic, which meant we were speeding. Betts and I got out of our clothes and put on our camo outfits. It was still light out but not for long. The family would worry soon and do something about it.

The pattern seemed to shift northward as we approached a cut off for the York/Durham Line. "Take the exit going north."

Three kilometres north I felt the positions shift. I also knew where they probably were. Here was one of the farms I owned. It had no bodies on it from Nadac's previous search but I guess Tony was going to change that status.

We turned west on Elgin Mills Road and a kilometre later turned south on Ressor Road. There was a large woodlot in both sides of the road. A small road left the road and went through the trees. Jerry didn't like it but we went down this road to get away from passing traffic but stopped as soon as we could

"The guys are three hundred metres away. They may have heard the car." Jerry got dressed as we finished putting on or weapons. We spread out down the road to take out any patrol coming to investigate until Jerry was ready.

We were far enough away to need light. The moon was out and the cultivated field was easy to see with our glasses. I used the low power infrared scope. There was an old trailer parked in the trees with a pickup and a car nearby.

"They are in the trailer. Two people are outside the trailer crouched down near a tree or a pile of rocks and earth. Betts, Sam. Head forward and to your left while I try to distract them. Jerry move straight in but stay near the ditch. Let us get into position first."

Betts and Sam had problems getting through brush. I would be exposed to their view but stayed on the ground in a low area. I collected, then threw rocks ahead of me and still into the cultivated field to keep them focussed my way. One of the heat sources moved closer to me to investigate. I heard whispers and in a moment the other one moved too.

It was easier for the two to move closer to Jerry to stay in cover before approaching me. One carried a rifle and a pistol and the other had to have a pistol too. I could see Jerry move forward a bit at a time but the enemy was much easier to see. Betts and Sam were not seen at all. That is why I gave them their task. They were good enough to do it well.

The first sentry stopped and the second moved forward once more. One figure stood back among the trees and waved the all clear. I went back the way I had come still on my belly. I could be seen from the trailer. When I was back to my previous position, I continued the way Jerry had gone.

Jerry was near one of the downed men with his confiscated weapons. The rifle had a scope and the pistol had to be a MAC 11 firing 9mm ammunition.

"Good work. Did they call out?"

"The first one made a grunt. I missed this one twice. I won't find the darts in the dark."

"We'll worry about that later. Head to the car with me." I transmitted, "Betts, Sam, take the truck." We kept low. I held the rifle barrel because there was no strap. Jerry had the SMG. He had no actual training in it and it had no suppressor. It was better than our dart guns but people were still nearby though the trees would cut down most of the noise.

When we got near I said to my team. They are all in the trailer. Two hostiles. One to the right of the door and another at the back with our people barricaded around him."

"Jerry, move the selector to single shot. There is a red line on the trailer six centimetres high that makes an abrupt turn down and then forward. Can you put a bullet in that backward slashing line?"

He was close and said, "If I got closer I would be sure."

"You can get where I am and that's all."

He nodded.

"Sam take a grenade. Place it as far under the back portion of the trailer tire as you can. Pull the pin and leave quickly. Jerry, at the four second mark fire one or two rounds into that area. No more than that. The trailer may tip or not but the last hostile may move enough that I get a shot at him. Betts you take the door but only after I tell you. It is probably locked now. Blow the door open if you have to. I will cover you from the rear. If Jerry doesn't take out his target, I will. Sam, your turn. Go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.