Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

The supplies came over and I paid for them in cash. The delivery person got the change which happened to be $57. He seemed happy.

The girls put up more freestanding tents. These were all high quality products with a good fly that came to the ground but was actually pulled out for ventilation. The larger ones were well over a thousand dollars so they should be good.

I went to Sandy and said, "When you are off-duty, you could bring your son over for a visit. You do not have to stay but you can at least see the dynamics."

"Thanks, I did make a call and volunteered. Since the kids don't like men. I asked for some of the female officers. We don't know if any of us are going but somebody has to."

"There are enough tents for a jamboree. Do any of the other officers want to bring their children or mates? It makes for a nicer outing for all of us."

"They may like that but they can't play hockey."

"We bring the kids and the fathers drive up tomorrow or Friday night."

"That might be fun if you have the room."

"Count the tents and their size. Count the people add who might also come."

"Who gets the big tents?"

"One is for me and my friends. They get noisy and would disturb the other campers."

"We all heard the noises they make. You're quite famous."

Instead of turning red I smiled and said, "Why thank you. I try my best and sometimes it's enough."

"What if other girls come?"

"The ones with me were hurt. It's a self-help group in a way. I don't need any girls beyond Betts."

"That's good to hear but it doesn't look that way."

"Leslie said the same thing. I am plotting a course that will allow them to heal. I may be able to handle more than one lady but my time with more than one would not make it worthwhile for any of us."

"Not too many men would admit that."

"That is the difference between lust controlling the mind or love doing the same thing."

I used the computer to talk to the guys about the beach. They wanted to go too. The threat to our security made this impossible. The guys acted like soldiers now. The girls would pick up on it and things would start to click.

They had seen what Nadac put on the net, especially the farm. They watched pictures of themselves acting like commandos. They may remember what it was really like. Nadac made sure by showing them the way it happened. This inspired the guys including Betts to do better. They wanted to become those commandos.

I reported to them that I had been given info about the two additional safes. They were surprised at the cash, bonds and the confession. The body in the garden shocked them. My idea to allow the cops to find the two documents met with their approval. It was doubtful if the girls would get the money from any insurance policy until they were at least eighteen if not twenty one.

The cash would go to all three with Leslie controlling it. The bonds like the money belonged to Caputo. I would keep the negotiable securities. It was not greed though that made me do this. Leslie may be tempted to think she could handle the money. I wanted her still dependant on Mom and Pop but not completely. She would enter the family with her head held high and her share fully paid.

Sandy got confirmation of who was going. She liked my suggestion of bringing her son Willy.

Mom got permission for Paul to go with us and three girls were cheering now.

At nine another woman officer by the name of Brenda arrived. Sandy left to get prepared. She would be sleeping in a tent tonight with her son. When Sandy came back she looked bad and Gail went to see what had happened. It came out later that they had found a body in the garden.

By nine that night Nadac got news through the lawyers that Caputo was taking our offer on the group of assets including the former Pallo house. A late night call had to be made because Caputo wanted this problem to leave him. He figured we would lose now when the information hit the news. We would not be able to sell for as good a price either. We were not selling though.

Paul and I went out and got Willy. He was overweight and defensive much like Paul had been. We lured him away from his mother with the promise of food. He got some but had to split it with Paul and me.

The munchkins attacked. I had got Paul away by asking them to stay. Paul was the alpha male. He was also the only male. I guess he saw little threat and invited Willy to see 'their neat' tent. Erin may be able to sleep with them but it had not been discussed. Erin wanted a mattress and sleeping bag for her new friend. Competition for Paul's eye may have heated up.

Betts showed Elaine and Shirley where they would be sleeping tonight. A back yard may not be nice but Betts promised that I would be there.

I didn't want to miss this and I was sure the king didn't either. The girls tried bathing suits to test their claws but it was just Pop and I. He only had eyes for Mom and Leslie. The girls had to go back to regular clothes because of the mosquitos.

We had a cookout on the barbecue and toasted marshmallows. We stayed up until eleven. The police were guests now and I stayed with them along with Gail. I could see Pop eying the tent and wanting to see his women in it. June could not openly sleep there so she came with the girls and I. Having her loose for Gail to pick up was not a good idea either.

When it looked like the officers could handle themselves, I went to bed. There was a suck-a-thon going on. I liked making love but this was fun too. I just wiggled in until I found something that looked tasty. Somebody else found something they liked too.

In half an hour I was behind Betts and working slowly. She was still in a bit of pain and for this reason I was going slow. I worked much faster on the rest and didn't forsake June. Our tent was not loud because the screams were muffled by pussy. All the ladies were happy before I went to sleep.

Mom was up early and that meant her two mates were too. Breakfast was made for us and we climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom in Gail's home. I was naked and didn't care who saw. The policewoman were talking and pointing at our tent a lot when we were busy.

Paul laughed at my attire and Willy blushed but I ignored them. The munchkins thought I looked just right.

Another officer by the name of Lauren arrived during the night. She brought a child of three and one of five. Brenda had two daughters, Megan at 14 and Christy at 16. She had talked them into coming. I did the inviting and now it might just bite me.

We struck the tents and got everything ready. The police women had made a list during the night. We had lots of room so we brought what was on it. I emptied my pack in Gail's home by stacking it on the beams in the basement over the suspended ceiling. I just kept a pack of fifties which were the smallest denominations in the safes. I was running low on cash again.

The bus held 17 if we took all those not adult yet except the two infants. I still considered 5 an infant but then again Erin had sex with me and she was only two years older.

Another possibility was that June rode with Pop, Mom and Leslie. The car might get quite steamy by the time the three hour trip was over. If Pop was driving then he was going to be very horny by the time we set up camp. We would have to hide any activity in the motor home so the children could be safer with us. The munchkins could go behind the back seat with Paul and play the whole trip.

I gave my assumptions to the adults. I would let them decide. In a moment June was hugging Leslie so I knew that we had two extra seats and not one.

The 5 year old was Tom and his brother John was 3. They would be going with us and fill all 17 spaces. Two of the seats were in the front with Gail. This may be a good place for me to hang out and catch some additional sleep.

Only one car was going besides Mom's minivan. As we set off we went by Canadian Tire and got three pairs of walkie talkies and some extra batteries. This way the three cars could communicate with some extras.

We were soon on the 401 heading east. Tom and John delighted in talking to their mother in the other car and this kept them busy. Willy was shocked at the way the three munchkins kissed poor old Paul. He took it like a man though. Erin pulled Willy close and kissed him too. The boy had just gone to heaven.

Megan and Christy were surprised at this but then Betts sizzled them by the way she made a presentation out of kissing me. She looked at the two strange girls and said, "Wally is good at kissing and it certainly helps pass the time."

Wendy said, "I'd like to try that too. Is he really good Betty?"

"He is young and should get better as he gets older. Try it. Maybe you can teach him something new."

"I'd like to try that. Wally, will you and Betts change seats?"

I was abused for a long time. They went from kissing to holding my body. The two boys were telling their mothers exactly what was happening. Erin went up front and kissed each of them a few times then sauntered back to her chair. The airwaves heated up then.

Tom, the older, said, "Mom wants you to go to channel three."

I did as I was asked. Brenda said, "What are you doing in there?"

"I am being passed from one girl to the next. I do laundry. I cook and clean. I cut grass and dig in the garden. I try to do my best but I get abused. Perhaps I should go into your car and sit in the back between you and Sandy. I can tell you my troubles and maybe you can think of how I can escape."

"I would not trust you back here."

"You called to see if your daughters are safe. Willy looks to be happy but I would not trust him far. Erin showed him how to kiss and he may prevail upon your daughters." I handed the radio to Megan and said, "Tell your Mom how lecherous Willy looks."

"Hi Mom. Wally looks more lecherous. He is hiding a weapon in his pants. I can perform a citizen's arrest and disarm him?"

The reply came back. "Don't do it. You could get shot." There was a lot of laughter coming from the radio after that. A few seconds later the driver called out. "If he has something bigger than a pistol call us right away. It takes a professional to handle situations like that."

We got an, "Ewwww," from Megan and she said no more.

I got abused less but the kisses showed love instead of burning desire. This I liked better and gave back as good as I got. In a feat worthy of Hercules we pulled into the park and I was still dressed.

There was no space for us at the camp site but day camping was open. We were on a waiting list but already far down. I went to the public phone to use the book and searched for an available site away from the park. I gave Pop's credit card number to keep the site for us.

The rest had taken off for the beach. The day was warm with a strong onshore wind. The waves were beautiful. We pitched a large tent on the beach so the youngsters could get out of the sun. My job was to slick down the girls and surprisingly Megan came over. I did her as good as the rest but this meant going a centimetre beyond the hem of their clothing. She liked the attention but one of the policewomen were watching every once in a while.

I went over to Brenda, the mother of the girls and started to do her skin to. I did under her breasts but not quite as far as I had with her daughters. She looked a bit testy. Lauren was next and enjoyed the way I rubbed the skin on her back. I didn't get to go too high on her legs before she said, "I can do that myself, thanks."

Sandy was last and I could go further but not too far. She did say thanks nicely.

I captured the kids one at a time and did them too. John didn't want it but I talked him into it. Pop took care of his ladies including Gail. Mom did me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek when I said thanks.

Pop used the motor home to make lunch. He had to work a lot to feed us. The kids had good appetites and they would probably get better when supper came.

Our offer for Caputo's shares in the Data Centre was well received. We hinted that we may go a bit higher if there were more shares. This meant that Caputo had to go after Vessio and talk him into selling.

We went back to the beach. The boys already there came to our area attracted to the honey. The munchkins went to the action and got their man or men to put lotion on their skin. Willy was being trained quite well.

Wendy did Betts in front of the guys. The top portion of Betts suit came off. Betts moaned at the caresses. The guys naturally got boners. Ashleigh did Erica but it just happened that Erica did not make it to the towel before the guys saw her nipples.

Elaine and Shirley tried to push it further but not a lot. Elaine said casually to Shirley, "I am going to get burned on my breasts. My hands have sand on them. Would you do them for me please?"

Elaine layed down and Shirley's hands did her chest then slipped under the cups. Elaine's nipples got big and she groaned and wiggled. Her hand went down and rubbed down and up the cloth over her pussy.

I was to one side watching the action when I was paged, "Hey," Betts called. "Come here kid. We need somebody to put this stuff on us and you look to need a job."

"A job?"

"Sure. Rub this lotion on us and I will give you ten bucks for each one you do."

"Ten bucks is not much."

"Ok twenty," she threw me the bottle and asked, "What's your name?"

"Wally."

"Well start with me, Wally Wonderful."

I massaged the lotion into Betts' legs and went up into her suit. She only wiggled and groaned. When I finished her back she turned over and flashed the guys then put the top loosely over her breasts. I worked up again and went into her bottoms from one direction then the other.

Betts started to shake and groaned loudly. When she recovered I moved northward and put lotion on her breasts. My movements dislodged the garment but my hands covered her.

After a moment she pulled me down for a kiss and said, "Go to the next."

I demanded like a kid, "Hey, when do I get my twenty bucks?"

"When you have done us all kid."

Some guys could not take it and had to hurry off to beat the snake into submission.

Erica said, "I hate sunburn on my nips. You better do them well."

"I will do my best lady."

"A kid like you can go far."

I got very little swimming in as I was transformed from a kid the girls found on the beach to a personal servant.

The guys on the beach stayed around and some men watched with binoculars from the distance. Guys around eighteen to thirty came by and took up positions nearby. The girls were now worried but Betts kept them from running. Lauren was nearby and she had her gun in her bag so there was no worry but it would also be good to let the girls know that they were free and safe but only so far.

Dad made supper but I knew he had lots of help. The girls were happy to get away from the beach now. We purchased bags of wood and had a small fire in the receptacles provided. With us all together the girls felt safe again. Men still came near our motor home but the girls only caught sight of a few. The policewomen were vigilant.

We left before it got too dark so we could set up camp in the private camp. The site we got was not good but it was the only one available.

The munchkins and their men got a tent of their own and an admonishment not to leave unless they went with an adult. Tom and John wanted to sleep with them. Everybody was so tired that they just wanted sleep anyway.

Two men came into the camp later and kissed their wives. We had already pitched tents for the families with Megan and Christy sharing our two tents. The girls were worried and tired. They would settle down after a kiss. Well nearly.

I was up early and started breakfast. The adults got up and I pointed to the coffee then to a job they could do to help. Both men grumbled a bit good-naturedly and started to make toast or fry bacon on our camp stoves. I purchased the units and I wanted to try them out. Sausage was cooked in two pans because of the quantity and I began to fry eggs three at a time. It may have been too much at home but not here. Preparing food was a big production. I did learn some shortcuts and how to get more help.

We went back to the beach but now we were kids playing in the water. The two fathers pitched in and made lunch. It was hotdogs so it was easy. The guys returned and I stood watch to protect the pack. There were no threats but I was cautious.

Sandy came up to me. "Tired?"

"Not yet."

"Watching for trouble?"

"Yes. Probably none but I feel safer with you guys here and a bit more if I am watching."

"I feel like that sometimes too. I guess you're more grown up than I thought."

"There are two men, three hundred and twenty metres at fifty seven degrees. They just have binoculars. They look old and horny."

"Maybe I'll go have a look."

"Another man could be covering the two from a distance. He hasn't moved in forty minutes."

"You don't sound worried."

"Not a good position to take out a target. They do not have an adequate withdrawal route nearby. Any shooting and hundreds would see them."

"We'll still have a look."

"Thanks. It eases my mind."

The three woman carried their bags and headed down the beach. They cut in towards the dunes. They split up as they got near the men. First one man nearly shit himself when one woman came upon him from only a few metres away. The outer two were the same. The women came back without drawing their guns. Their hands were in their bags all the time though.

Sandy returned with a big smile. "The singleton can hardly walk and can see the area well from where he was sitting. The other two were checking out the youngsters. There is no law against that."

"Thanks Sandy. I don't know what I would do if they were hurt."

I went for a piss and on the way back picked up my art supplies and a sheet of plywood with a thin rubber mat on it. I drew for a few minutes then watched for trouble. It took a while but I drew all three woman holding guns like the ads for Charlie's Angels. Their faces were clear and so were their bodies because of their bathing suits.

Megan and Christy had tried to play alone but were drawn to the other girls. I drew them playing beach volleyball. Their legs were taut and their breasts moving with their movements. This had to be two drawings. Willy was drawn with a look of surprise when Erin first kissed him. It was not a Norman Rockwell but it looked good. Tom and John were building a large sand castle with an intensity on their faces beyond their years.

With some time left I drew me putting lotion on Betts' back. The boys on the beech I drew with stunned expressions and bathing suits under tension.

The two fathers I drew working on hotdogs. Each one was popping one in his mouth with a second in his other hand. They may have done this but I didn't know.

We went back to the vehicles later and drove them to the campsite or to a place to park the cars. The campsite was cleared of twigs and rocks and we put the tents in orderly rows. After today I had the youngest members placed in the centre. The adults were placed along the most likely path an intruder would take.

The two tents with the girls were on both sides of the children. When supper was being prepared I started on individual pictures of the three cops. Nobody but the youngest came near to see what I was doing. They did get excited when they saw that their mother Lauren was the subject of one drawing.

There was a lot of talk during the meal but it was after the plates were cleaned up that I brought my work out.

They were quiet as they looked at their pictures until the older guys saw themselves as eating machines. They laughed really loud and had to sit down or they would fall. The girl's didn't laugh at Charlie's Angels but they smiled at me. I was thanked by everybody. After Brenda hugged me her daughters did the same thing with a kiss even if their parents saw this.

We didn't go back to the beach but wandered the extensive nature walks. I put Betts at point and I took tail. We didn't need flankers but nobody got far from us.

The girls were more circumspect tonight. I felt uneasy and I guess it showed. I went to sleep with the girls but around one had to get up. I sat at the base of a tree wondering what I was doing when I heard a sound behind me. I turned and saw a man walking clumsily toward out camp. He was trying to be quiet but not doing that good of a job.

The man was unarmed. When he got close I was able to see into his wallet and actually pick out his name from his driver's licence. He was from Regina so it was unlikely that Caputo had sent him here.

He went to the tents and touched them and seemed to get some sort of sexual gratification. He moved to the children's tent and stayed there a bit longer then finally to the last tent of the girls. He tried to peek inside but it was too dark.

He moved to Lauren's tent and I whispered. "Lauren has a gun. Her children are in the camp. She might not know that you are only a peeping tom and shoot you."

The man had frozen at the sound of my voice but when I talked about shooting him he fled as fast as he could. He fell nearly a dozen times before he got to the rough road then he fell again.

People came out of the tents now with flashlights. Sandy's voice was demanding what was happening. I said, "An unarmed pervert came through the camp. He had to be looking for a pair of your sexy underwear."

"Where did he go?"

"North until the first intersection then east. You won't see him again."

"What happened?"

"I felt uncomfortable and got up and waited. A guy of about sixty stumbled through the brush to get here. He felt the first tent with the girls in it and shivered. He walked to the one with the children and shivered more. The last tent he tried to look in and couldn't see anything. I told him about Lauren's nasty disposition and how she would shoot first because her children were here."

"She would too. How did you know he was unarmed?"

"The sound of his clothing as he moved. He touched branches but every sound was soft. You can find him if you follow your nose. I know he pissed himself but he may have shit himself too."

"He's gone?"

"Yes and I don't feel any anxiety."

"Maybe I should stay up now."

"Suit yourself but you can go to sleep."

"You going to sleep?"

"As soon as I water the lilies."

"Me too I guess."

I said, "I'll hold your hand while you squat."

"I meant go to bed."

"I'll still hold your hand."

"There was more than one pervert in this camp."

"I was frightened. I just needed some reassurance."

"Go to sleep or I will arrest you for verbally molesting an officer while she is camping."

The girls were all awake. I said, "Go to sleep. There's no danger." When I got back in my tent I was hugged by all of them and they slept close. I didn't mind even if it was warm.

I woke up later than usual and felt lips on a senseitive portion of my anatomy. My special sight showed Betts settling down on me as the girls helped her. Somebody was holding me erect but I didn't think this was necessary for me.

It was my turn to suffer. When I was in control I could think of what to do and how to do it to keep from shooting. Now I only received sensations. This was a new position as all but one would be. Betts moved one way and then another to see what was best. The girls were giving suggestions. I guess all of them have done this before.

It took time but Betts had her orgasm and Wendy almost pulled her off so she could have her turn. When she was seated, I slowly enlarged. I could feel the increased friction in her vagina. Wendy had to stop and groan as she put her hands on the ground beside my shoulders.

Wendy started up again and only moved a little before her brain overloaded again. I think Wendy had a lot of small orgasms before the big one hit.

Erica and Megan were left. Megan had been placed here to keep me from being abused too much but it hadn't worked.

I heard Betts say, "You can take a ride. See the smile on his face. He has been awake for a long time."

"My boyfriend never made me feel like that."

I opened my eyes slowly but it was hard to get rid of the smile. "Hi Megan. You have my permission so you won't abuse me like two other girls just did."

"It doesn't feel right to do it in front of others."

"Well you need somebody here to hold you up. Betts and Wendy could take a walk. Erica can make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself."

Betts rolled her eyes. "I guess we can go get something to eat. Us girls have to keep up our strength. Come on Wendy. Megan is going to either dump or train her boyfriend after this."

Megan did not agree to Erica. Erica said, "Now you have to get out of your bottoms unless you want to cut a hole in them."

"Well I guess."

Megan slipped out of her panties. Erica had a good grip on me and squeezed as she smiled at me. Megan walked hunched over and then had to move a bit until she could sit. Erica stood as soon as I fit in and supported Megan's weight until she settled onto my abdomen.

Megan had to stop too when she got to the bottom. She was not that experienced and much tighter than the rest, other than Betts.

"Are you ok Honey?"

"Ya, I just never did it this way before."

Megan was not as excited as the other girls had been. She held herself in reserve. I gently pulled her down and kissed her and this seemed to thaw her some. My hands found her breasts and my thumbs her nipples. As she started to warm up I allowed myself to grow but not all the way.

Megan's strokes got faster and faster. When she would have almost pulled off she was held by my cock. She must love this feel because she then worked at the top of the stroke. Her tissues were pulled and this sent her over. She luckily didn't scream but Erica had to hold her to keep her from falling on me. I slowly shrunk to normal size but Megan didn't want to move.

Megan came to herself and kissed me now. "That was fantastic. You made me feel the best ever. I'd trade in my boyfriend to get you any day."

"Give him a chance. When he is about to go, you get him to stop. If he doesn't then push him off. If he wants to play it has to be by your rules too."

"I'm going to have to try that."

Megan got off with a lot of slurping sounds that made her embarrassed. She said, "I'll help you now Erica."

Erica now was surprised. She didn't want to show her cock to strangers.

I said, "Erica has a clit that peeks out of her pussy. She's embarrassed about it. I talk to her about it sometimes but she won't do this in front of strangers."

"Well, I guess I can go for a walk too."

"Thanks Sweetheart. One day Erica will be proud instead. You can help then."

She gave me a sweet kiss then got dressed and left. Erica looked down at my cock and said, "Did you go yet? You look hard as a rock."

"I was afraid to go before. The last girls would not get anything."

"Well I will take care of my little boy. He won't have to walk around all day wearing a tent."

In a little boy voice I said, "Fix it Mommy."

Erica removed her pyjama bottoms and threw her leg over me. With a little adjustment I slid home. Her cock stuck up proudly. I didn't stare at that though and gave some attention to the rest of her body. Her face got the most.

Erica was like the rest but she used a hand to force her cock down to rub my abdomen when she got close. Her first orgasm shook her. She fell onto me and I coaxed her lips to mine. In a moment she recovered. Her look was of love and not just for what she had just received. She started to thrust but I refused to let her go. She seemed to like this. She held me too. She made a few strokes this way and then smiled at me. Her cock was pinched between our bodies. It was rubbed by me as her vagina held me.

She moved faster and gasped out, "I love this way best." Her eyes closed and an orgasm flew through her body.

She never really stopped but she almost looked like she did until she started up again. She worked with a vengeance this time. She pushed away from me to get more mobility but kept her back arched to stay in contact with my abdomen. In another moment she was shaking and using hysterical strength to thrust herself upon me. The scream was the loudest I had heard. Half way through it her irises rolled up in her eyes. I caught her before she fell onto me unconscious.

Betts came into the tent. She looked at us and said, "Did you kill her this time?"

"Not quite."

"People were coming from all over to see what caused the noise. Sandy and Lauren had to show their badges and get them to leave."

"Help me get her off, Betts."

Betts and I slid Erica to the side. "You better stay here with her. I don't want anybody coming in and seeing her naked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.