Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

Information about the drugs in transit was sent to the attorney general along with a list of people not to trust. There was no proof given but the drugs would certainly be found.

Stolen cars were exported to countries ready to buy them. There were none now in the system. People were though. Some of them paid Caputo to gain entry to Canada then to the United States. There were many of these and lists were sent to the authorities. Some young girls had hoped to find high paying jobs as nannies, or at least for their countries point of view. They were destined for the sex trade regardless of their opposition. Any information on previous sales went too so the girls could be rescued.

We had to keep the pressure on Caputo but still leave him time to liquidate his assets. One of the plums to pick was Cosner Data Processing and it affiliates in other countries. This company was worth over a billion dollars but Caputo only owned seventeen and a bit percent. It was a private company but owned by partners. One other minority owner was a mob leader by the name of Vessio.

Nadac bid against our other bidding company and offered 85% of the full value. A similar offer was offered to Vessio and he was thinking of taking it. In this case it would look like Caputo sold the portions to another company and pocked twice the money. Somebody was going to beat for their shares and then be a bit miffed at his former partner.

A court challenge was sure to follow and we had to prepare now. Nadac was busy organising a real corporation to fight for us or rather themselves. Lawyers would make up a majority of the board members.

We could almost pick up a quarter of the corporation if this deal went through. If it did then we may own part of a company linked to one of the biggest scams in history. Nadac and I worked even harder now to shift the possible blame when it happened to other mob or cartel owned banks or institutions.

When we came back to the pool I saw that Paul and now three munchkins had slipped away. I looked into the house. The three girls were naked but Paul had his clothes on or at least his pants. They were being very ladylike in how they caressed and kissed him. His bum was not threatened and the girls were not pushing hard. Ahh, to be young like that again.

We were sitting around when Leslie looked around. "Have any of you seen Erin?"

"The munchkins are in the house playing with Paul."

"Playing?"

"Paul is not threatened, and neither are the girls. He is like the sultan of old with his harem. They won't let him take his pants off but they lost their clothes somehow."

"I'd love to see that."

"Me too but it's private.

Mom said, "Erin is only seven."

"Erin is learning to be a woman and control a man like a pro."

"Patricia and Liza are not pros."

"Who can wrap their father around her little finger faster than you can?"

"That's different. There is no..."

"Mom, nobody is being hurt. They remotely remind me of another family I know about."

"Who?"

I just looked at all three and they let the matter drop.

In an hour I got the munchkins and sent them into the shower with a naked Paul. He was cleaned very well and I dried each of them when they came out. Paul by now was not worried about being naked which made me feel good.

When I finished with Patricia, I said, "Mom and Pop were nice to you guys so you could play. Leslie and Gail let you play too. You should spend the rest of the evening with the adults and talk to them."

I turned to Paul, "Well Bud, you have a chance here whether you know it or not."

"What?"

"The women just love you. They see you as a cub that they have to protect with their lives. Leslie and Gail have no husbands. Mom and Pop have a standard family. You can go your own way and stay in foster families until you get old enough to leave or you can find a real home with a real father and a real mother. If you play your cards right you might convince them that you are worth adopting."

"My last foster family sent me to make movies."

"Do you think Mom or Pop would allow that?"

"Maybe not your Mom."

"Not Pop either. I'm your bud. I am not lying to you. This is a good chance for you. You also get to be with Patricia. Liza is only next door. They have a good friend five minutes away by bike. You don't get one thing you get them all."

He was not too sure yet. I added, "Betts, June and I will protect you. When you have homework you have three guys to help."

"Would I get my own room?"

"Sure but I have bad news Bud."

"What?"

"There are going to be girls in it. You are going to have to fight them off. I try that all the time and it is tiring. I'm going to be a Captain some day like you. We need to face up to responsibility and make the girls leave us alone at least one day a week."

"I don't need that day yet. I can take it until I get big."

"The most important fact is that you will have a strong family. They will love you with kindness. If something happens then you are the one to say no or do it."

"I might like that."

"Then go out there. There are four adults that love you already. Be an officer that will make me proud."

The four marched out. The girls got into their parent's laps but Mom was the last. It took a while but Paul climbed on and sat down. Mom's arms came around him and it looked like she was crying.

When Paul went home that night there was a lot of sniffling. Mom and Pop took Paul to his front door and the boy hugged and kissed both adults. Mom told me after that even Miss Lescue seemed to be effected.

Gail went home with the two munchkins. June and Betts stayed with me for another night. June had not argued when I said she would stay. I took her aside and sat in the darkness with her.

"June, your Master wants honest answers now."

"Yes, Master, anything."

"There is a long line. At one end is the wish to make love to somebody of the opposite sex. At the other end is the need to be with your sex. Where do you fit on this line?"

The answer was not quick in coming but she said, "More toward guys but I like girls too."

"A fair answer. How do you feel about Leslie?"

"She is very beautiful."

"And?"

"I would like to make love to her but Mom and Dad like her a lot."

"Leslie is 23. She is closer to your age than to your parents. Leslie has been hurt by Frank for too many years. She likes women now because they are safe. Tonight I am going to make love to some of the girls in the house. Leslie has nobody. I want you to trust me and go to her. She is a passionate woman and will teach you things I cannot. You may get a chance later teach what you learned to us."

June hung her head and said nothing.

"Will you obey your Master?"

"I will Master."

"You are a good slut and I love you." I gave her a tender kiss and she responded more and more to it.

June was now showering and would go to Leslie for me. When I entered the bedroom I saw the eyes of a tigress in six different bodies. Before I was eaten alive I said, "I make love not lust. I cannot concentrate on all of you. Let me try one of you then see if I can do another. Anything else will not be as good."

Wendy said, "Who goes?"

"Draw lots or something. I like you all and I may love you all someday. I am going out for a minute for you guys to decide."

Once in the hall I went to the shower that was now shutting off. June was startled when I came in but got over it quickly. I dried her off and took her hand in mine. I went to Leslie's door and knocked. We heard, "Come in."

I walked in with a naked girl behind me. Leslie looked at me oddly. "What is this about Wally?"

"I am very fond of June. She is more of an adult. She needs a place to spend the night where she will know that she is loved. She finds you both beautiful but desirable. Will you train her in the arts of love?"

"Me?"

"I would trust her with none other."

While Leslie was thinking of a reply I turned to June and whispered, "Go to her my love and make me proud of how you show your love." I gave her a final kiss and led her to the bed and then helped her in.

Leslie just looked at June then me until June put her arm around Leslie and kissed her. I closed the door on the way out. Both women were sexually excited. I had no qualms about what I had done.

I went back to the girls and I saw them waiting patiently. Shirley was of to one side and Elaine was the nearest. Shirley was the shyest and the most fragile. With only a few steps I stopped and knelt in front of Shirley.

"Hello Shirley. Am I the lucky guy that gets to kiss you?"

"I guess." Her eyes only met mine for a second."

"Shirley." She looked at me. "I do not hurt girls. Last night you heard that I am a romantic. Do you know what I mean by that?"

"That you won't hurt me?"

"Oh, much more than that. I will not do anything to you that you do not wish. Is there something you do not like? Maybe something like licking your boobies?"

"Everything has been done to me."

"Honey, has any guy actually made love to you."

She didn't answer. Her head hung and then her head shook.

"May I make love to you? The trouble for me is that I may love you when I am done. That isn't lust but just the way I feel."

She looked up at me and I added, "Making love is like drawing. I put a lot of me into the art. I do not see you as art but I do put all my love into making you comfortable and then give you pleasure. In an odd way I guess you are like a sculpture. I make you the way you should be. I want to take the weight of the world from your shoulders and place it upon my own. May I make you happy at least for a while?"

The head nod was quicker this time. I looked at Elaine and said, "You protect Shirley. Will you stay beside her so she knows she is safe? I ask that you just hold her hands. Women want to make me bald like Picard on Star Trek." I got a big smile and Elaine got close but gave me room to work.

I had gone slow with Erica but I went slower again with Shirley. She came the first time with just kissing of her neck and a breast cupped in my hand. She held me now and passionately. When her hands were gently pulled back she became even more aroused. This datum would be saved for later.

A half hour later I shifted to demanding. She was not afraid of me now. She responded even more. When I could, my word shifted from love to orders. She did exactly what I wanted as soon as she could. A look at Elaine showed that she was amazed at this.

Slowly I worked my way up to calling her slut. She shivered at the word and more so at the tone of voice. I did not humiliate her further but I got her to eat Elaine at my order and the way I wanted it done. Licking Elaine's asshole made Shirley shiver. I tried the same thing and Shirley orgasmed once more.

A quick look showed that the girls were fingering themselves or a lover but watching what I was doing.

I built up a complicated story in Shirley's mind. I was the Sultan and she was just a lowly concubine not worthy to be a wife. I talked about the city and the palace we lived in. I told her about the silks I gave my women.

"Shirley, you went into the chambers of my wives today. Admit it."

"I did, I did."

"You stole Elaine's scarf. Admit it."

"Yes, Master. I stole Elaine's scarf."

"I am going to punish you as you eat my wife Elaine."

"Yes, Master punish me. I deserve it."

I pointed to Elaine and pantomimed sternness until she played her part. "Eat my pussy you thieving slut."

Shirley was already doing so but did so now with much more energy. "I am going to paddle a thieves ass."

"Do it master, do it."

I hit her ass but my hand was cupped. The sound was loud but the pain minimal. The girls were shocked but excited. I struck again and again until I started to put my fingers into her pussy between strokes. At thirteen strokes she orgasmed and I rained more blows near her sex as she bounced all over but never far away.

Elaine had her hands in Shirley's hair to keep her where she belonged. I slowed down to suit Shirley's movements.

To Elaine I said, "Turn the slut over, wife." Elaine did this quickly even though Shirley tried to stay attached. I picked up Shirley's legs and gave them to Elaine. "Hold the slut."

"Yes master." This surprised me but I didn't let on. I ate Shirley until she was about ready then I stopped. I did this two more times. Shirley was panting and pleading for relief.

"Wife!"

"Yes, Master."

"The slut is fertile now."

"What are you going to do."

"Plant a child within her womb." I pushed in three fingers and soon it was four. Shirley was screaming now in orgasm as I slid quickly back and forth within her. At one point my hand fit in and I used it to make her cum over and over again. She could take no more and fainted.

I looked at Elaine and said, "Slut, lick up my spend within my newest wife."

Elaine shook and hurried around and started licking on an unconscious Shirley. While Elaine ate I used my hand on her too. "I will fuck you too slut." Elaine was quick to orgasm and her well used vagina excepted my hand.

I pulled her forcefully away from her lover and flipped her over. My hand went back into her as I sucked strongly on her clit. The sensations were too much for her and she too blanked out.

Pointing to Ashleigh I said, "Eat my slut." Ashleigh was very eager to play this game and she fell the same way the other two had.

Erica, Wendy and Betts were starring at me glass eyed.

"Ah, more fertile sluts. You will be waddling around the palace soon." I grabbed Wendy by the hair but pulled her gently into position. She was bent over and I worked my small hand into her too. If anything she was even more accommodating.

"Slut I am going to make your stomach hang to the cushions. Your breasts will grow large. I will breed you one after the other." Wendy was incoherent now and my hand moved quickly. My other hand reached around her leg and gently pinched her clit when I was not pushing it forcefully with my thumb.

Wendy screamed her joy but I continued. She didn't faint and I took this as a challenge. My hand had been shaped as thin as possible but now it formed a fist. Another orgasm came and then another.

"My testicles are full. I am getting ready to shoot within you to make your first child." I moved even faster and as Wendy came this time I twisted my hand to simulate me shooting baby juice into her. She gave a final scream that was cut off half way through.

The first three had recovered and just knelt like harem slaves and stared at Wendy. The mood was right but I was beat. I needed a rest.

"Ah, my two wives. I have impregnated your sisters. I will take your butts instead. Erica looked worried and I flexed my cock and she relaxed.

I looked at Betts and said, "Get my other wife ready. I want to mount her."

"At once Master."

Betts stood and pointed at the bed they were kneeling on. "Lay on your back. Our master wants you."

"Ah... yes mistress."

I washed my arm and got a drink of water while I tried to work the kinks out of my system.

When I came back Betts' head was going up and down on Erica's cock. It looked like a cock and would shoot if it only had the male essence. To say cock to her though may hurt her.

Betts' hand worked at Erica's pussy and I watched spellbound as I saw her fist the girl the same age as she was. Erica came once as I watched. I went to her head instead and picked up her head on my lap as it was last night. Her eyes flashed open.

"I have decided to place a child within you now."

"But..."

"I am your master and your husband. Know now that I am a djinn. My magic is superior to all others below the angels. My magic has changed you. You are fertile now. You can feel the changes within you already."

"Yes, yes I can feel it."

"I have the power of a stallion. In a moment my giant cock will fill your womb with my seed. When that happens you will orgasm like you have never done before."

"Yes, yes, oh I feel it coming. I am getting close."

When it looked like she was about to loose it I said, "Our child starts his life now." Betts really pounded into Erica as I twisted her nipples hard. The scream was loud but I muffled most of it with my mouth. Only half a scream was cast from her body when she stopped shaking and settled to the mattress. I kissed her gently and put my hand out to stop Betts. She looked through glassy eyes and saw that she could do no more for Erica.

I got up and gently laid Erica down then just pointed to the mattress and Betts moved as Erica did before. Betts was easy. It took only six orgasms and three fingers up her butt. This time I let her awake before I moved in for my own enjoyment.

I was slow to wake up the next morning. I looked down to my right and quickly to my left. The tigresses had surrounded me.

Last night I was the master. This was not something to keep up. Perhaps going the other way.

"Mistresses, I am sorry for sleeping in. What may this unworthy slave do for you?"

"We have itchy butts that need scratching."

"I will do that mistress. May I go to the bathroom first?"

She didn't answer me. "Shirley, take the slave to the stables. Hold his tool as he pisses."

"Ah, ok." She looked at me. "Get up slave. I have to watch you like a child."

"Thank you mistress for helping me. I always miss the hole."

I came back by being pulled by the dick. Betts was fingering Erica's asshole. It seemed well lubed to me. Shirley pulled me into position as if I didn't know what to do. Betts pulled out her hand and aimed me. She had to tell Shirley. "Push him in. He forgets everything."

Erica groaned and I began to move. Betts slid underneath her and made sure she was kept interested. I reached forward and caressed Erica's breasts and gently pinched her nipples. She groaned. I had seen a cow milked once. I used the same technique on Erica. She liked this too. Soon other hands helped me and I was able to thrust into Erica. The end came soon and she just shook as she stayed on all fours.

Betts and Shirley moved the dumb slave from one girl to the next. Wendy then took over as I did Shirley then Betts. When she came she yelled, "Wally, Wally, Wally I loooooove..." She then conked out again.

"Damn Wally, how do you do that to us?" Wendy asked."

"It is because I love and I think you love me back."

"I never loved anybody."

"Perhaps your body loves me and your mind will follow."

"I'm afraid of that."

"Love is painful but worth it."

"I still don't know."

The humble slave went out to fetch breakfast for his mistresses. June and Leslie were already there. They were dressed much like the pictures I made of the girls in the garden.

Leslie said, "Good morning Wally. Did you sleep well?"

"I had too many prior commitments to get all the sleep I required."

"That's too bad. I want to thank you for introducing June to me. She is a delightful girl. We had a long talk. I want your ownership of her."

This sounded odd for some reason even for the acting we did last night. "June is special to me. I cannot give her away to anyone. I do not know you well enough. Ownership is like marriage. People could be hurt if they do not know each other well enough. June would like a family one day and a man to take a large portion of her life. There is room for a woman but it will be secondary. I am sorry but I must refuse you."

"Are you refusing so you may have her body?"

"No. I do love her. I want the best for her. If that meant giving her to somebody I could really trust then I would do so."

"You don't want to breed her?"

"June deserves the best in life. She needs a man to guide her or even a woman. I will never be that man."

"Why?"

"She needs one dominant person that loves her with no complications. I am not dominant though I play at it. I don't know if you will tire of her and give her to somebody else. She needs a firm commitment."

"I am surprised Wally. I thought all boys dream of owning a woman."

"I am new to puberty. The idea crossed my mind. I guess I'm smart enough that with that kind of control means a great level of responsibility. I am not always right but I do what I think is right even if it is painful."

"Well, you pass my test. I could not take on your responsibility. I too can only play at it."

So it was a test. June was smiling widely at me. I said, "June, tell Leslie how you feel about taking orders."

"I will if you wish but I have been doing that for the last few hours."

"Ok, then tell me how you feel with a woman in your bed as opposed to people that are younger than you."

"That's easy. Older means they know more and can guide me better. You talked before of love. Well I find it better to go slow and try to please and be pleased instead of the hectic pace Betts puts me through."

"Do you have dreams of college and a career?"

"I'm good in school but not a brain. I remember things. I could be a secretary but I doubt if I could handle nursing. I would not like work in a factory but I would do it. A housewife sounds great but most of them get fat and watch television all day. My only dream was to work with children. Maybe a teacher but I like the younger ones better."

"Something like running a nursery school?"

"Yes, I'd love that job."

It was Leslie that said, "We will see if we can make your dream a reality."

I made a light breakfast and fed the tigresses. They had cleaned up the room and put the bed back together. Since the girls were dressed I guessed that I would not be called on to perform for a while yet.

Elaine and Shirley looked glass eyed but it wasn't from sex. It had to be drugs. I hope this wasn't self prescribed but what the doctors gave to beat their drug dependency. The other girls must know what was happening because they were supportive. Even Betts now fit into this group.

The girls went home near noon. If it were up to them they would live here. The various foster parents though otherwise.

June and Betts left soon after. June especially was treated with a lot of affection. It was easy to see that Leslie wanted to talk to me alone.

"Wally, I wanted to talk to you about Wendy and to a lesser extent the other girls that were here. They are children and the way you talk to them or to those older than you suggests commitment far beyond your years. People your age are supposed to have fun. They have girlfriends for a while then they break up and find others. The girls think that you are going to marry each of them one day and take care of all of them. You cannot do that."

I said, "I talked about love to them. Love does not always mean sex. I can see that the girls were hurt and I just want them to heal. Love does that."

"You talked of children."

"That will distract them into thinking of ideas beyond their pain. They were then thinking commitment and not sex. Instead of the rapes you experienced, you could think of love. Perhaps it's like working hard while suffering from a burnt finger. You forget the pain when concentrating on something else."

"Wally, when the burn goes away the girls will remember the promises."

"I promised to love them not marry them."

"Girls do not think like that."

"Life is full of disappointment. Not everybody can get all that they are after."

I cleaned up some of the mess that we had made and threw some crumbs in the garbage. Inside were two hypodermics. The needles though were removed. It was such a good world we lived on and it was abused.

I walked home thinking of what Leslie said. Commitment was partially what stuck civilisation together. Giving this away would not allow me to give small amounts to others when they needed it. Spending my time with the girls made me feel good but if I stayed with them then I could not find the people like Paul that seemed to thrive now.

Footsteps were coming from behind and they were much quicker than mine. Morton did this. I stopped and turned around. Twenty metres away two guys in white t-shirts slowed down when they saw that they were discovered. One I recognised from the ill-fated party. They looked happy now.

The one who had sat close to Tony said, "Well we finally find you alone. We just missed some of your girls. We were thinking of talking to them in private."

From inside my head I heard, "You must fight them. You humans are much too soft. You must be toughened."

Toughened, I just started karate. What did Nadac want? It came to me that it might not be what Nadac wanted at all but the king.

I wanted to run but I could not get far with my knee. They were all at least eighteen and I would be caught easily from behind. I had to fight then. I could not take both but maybe I could get one before I was seriously hurt.

"Nadac, call Betts and tell her where I am."

In seconds they were close and I guess planning on how to beat up a kid. I could at least spoil their choreography. I moved to them and then to the one on my right. This one slowed but the other one did not. My body was already pulled back on my right side as if pulled. My eyes were on the one to my right but my fist came forward with all the power I could and I punched just below the pelvic bone of the guy on the left.

Both were stunned. The one that was hurt had bent over in pain as his legs collapsed. I grabbed his hair and raised my bad knee and drove it into his face. I felt pain now but it was at least something I had done.

The one to the right now drew back his foot. I moved just far enough that it scraped the front of my body. I thought of grabbing it but it had already passed. While the guy was off balance I moved in. His foot came down quickly and I could not get close enough to him to hurt him when one of his fists came down and hit my cheek. I was stunned now.

"Fight. Ignore your pain. Fight or die."

Death, yes, they are trying to kill me. The black tinge around my vision pushed back. I took a step to get closer. My arm now came up and took most of the power of another fist. My good knee came up and the guy turned his leg to keep me from effectively striking him. I kicked at the knee instead. It did nothing but I was closer now. Another fist came at me. My left arm took it as my right came around in a wild swing. I hit him in the stomach. A left of his own came out and hit my face before I could block it.

The pain was not bad. The guy was bent over now. My left hand shot out and the guy turned his eyes away to keep them from being struck. I grabbed his hair instead. I pulled with all my might. I wanted him off balance and on the ground where I could kick. His hands caught my arm but I added my other arm to pull him down. I backed away to help as I pulled him this way too. When he was close I was able to use my good knee to try to hit his face. His hands came out and stopped me from hitting him there.

He put a foot out to brace himself and I shifted direction again to my right to get him to the ground. A wild swing came at me but I could do nothing. Holding the hair was the best I could do now. It hit my ribs but didn't hurt much. I jerked more on his hair and tried to lean as far as I could to get him to fall.

He went to one knee and one hand was only holding mine. I released my right hand and pulled back. Hitting his head would hurt me. I moved just a bit and my fist hit the side of his neck. This shook him. I pulled again trying to knock him over and then moved in to knee him again. He had turned his head at the last second but I had to have still hurt him.

I was off balance now and my pull slackened. I had time to pull my right fist back once more and aim for the guy's nose. His face was turned that way. The path of the punch was wrong and I corrected it while trying to keep the power there. I didn't hit perfect but I felt something give.

The black suddenly returned as I was pushed to the left."

"Fight!"

I didn't let go of the hair. It was important for some reason. A hand was now on the shirt on my right shoulder. It was pulling. It came to me to not resist but my grip on the hair was in danger of coming off. My right managed to come to my left's aid and it too grasped hair. I moved with the pull and I felt that I could move easier and easier. The hair now went down as I pulled.

"Kick!"

Kick what? An image came of me kicking the face of the person I was holding. The moves were so complicated though. I had to try though. The hair held me stationary or at least partially. My right foot went back further to brace from the pull and I pushed forward now the hand suddenly slipped from my shirt.

The hair I was holding now kept me from going forward but it was so low to the ground. I could not kick now. I was going to fall. I could see one more thing to do. I brought my right knee down on the head and on top of my hands. I pushed with all my might to drive the face into the concrete. The knee stopped abruptly. The head must have connected. I fell forward now over the guy's body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.