Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

Betts I did as she sat and looked out an open window. She was naked but the viewer could only see part of one breast.

The munchkins came over and I chased them away. I did them in small bathing suits at the beach but they didn't have a sand bucket. I had them pose like adults.

Paul was done as I first saw him. He was frightened and ready to bolt. A second picture had him relaxed as he sat in the sun with his long hair. The third picture took a moment. I pictured him in the same Aristis uniform that I saw myself in. Behind him was a large window and I showed a planet as seen from space. Paul's hair was short and he was serious as he gave orders.

I did a picture of myself drawing a picture of Betts. My shorts were bulged out as I worked.

I took the drawings over to Gail and gave her the one of her.

"This is fantastic Wally. I never knew you could do such great work as this."

"Thanks Gail. I did one of the guys together."

"Show me."

I put the two drawings together and she laughed so hard the guys hurried over so see what was happening. They didn't say anything but they did smile especially when Gail brought her picture closer to that of the guys and wiggled hers.

Betts shyly said, "Did you do another one of me?"

"So you saw the one I drew in school."

"I stole it. It is in my collection of things to keep forever."

I handed Betts her picture and she just stared at it. The munchkins wanted to see and then they too were quiet. Gail, the guys and Paul had to see next.

Soon enough Patricia said, "What about your munchkins?"

I handed two more out and they showed everybody. I handed Paul his three upside down. He looked at them in order and then did them again and again.

"These are great Wally. Nobody ever drew a picture of me before."

"You are handsome enough to have lots of drawings made of you. The munchkins are the same way."

"What am I in the last picture?"

"Ah, you are on the bridge of a corvette. That is a captain's uniform that you are wearing. Usually you give mental commands but now you have to use your voice and your hand. The world in the large view screen is Cralto the planet the Tomma now live on. The Tomma are people that have fallen back into barbarism but are ascending again. Your ship is crewed by the Tomma and humans."

"Are we fighting?"

"That world is yours. You live there now and you would die to protect it and the Tomma."

Paul drew himself erect and smiled. I guess he liked the idea.

Betts interrupted and said, "What is on the last piece of paper.?" I just handed it to her. Now she laughed hard and everybody came to see.

I sat back down and drew the three guys again but individually this time and in Aristis uniforms. They were older now but still boys in part. Each one was in a battle and fighting to push the front forward. The weapons in their arms had never been seen on earth before. Armour would normally be worn but not this time.

The guys were much more solemn now and nodded their thanks as if the words would come out wrong. Paul showed them his picture and Sam hugged him one handed.

Betts phone rang and it broke the mood. She answered it, smiled, then said, "No, he is not eating me now or sticking me with his dick. He showed me how much he loved me?" In a moment she added, "He drew my portrait. It's just like a camera did it."

Betts asked me, "Can we go over to Wendy's?"

"We are entertaining. That would be rude and thoughtless. We might visit tomorrow."

Wendy said, "I am sorry Wendy, we are entertaining. Are you free tomorrow?" In a moment she said to me, "How does just after karate sound?"

I nodded. Betty completed the arrangements and I said to the guys, "If I could do it, you guys would be going too."

Chuck said, "We know. We have another objective in mind anyway." His head turned to Gail and she happened to see this. I think she took it as a challenge.

I said, "Let's help Gail catch up on some of her business and learn a bit as we do this?"

The munchkins and Paul cleaned up while Betts talked. We went into the house and watched what Gail did. She took orders and sent out orders in turn to companies to send the products to the people that paid her.

With only one computer here, I went home and got mine. I set up and worked beside her. I could select the information in the form and paste portions in many areas. Only one was to the company that shipped the articles. By the time an hour was over we caught up on four days work.

"Wally, you were fantastic. It would take me over a day to do what you just did."

"The interface in my computer is more sophisticated. It can handle multiple pastes."

"Where can I get that program?"

"It is a one of a kind product that a friend made for me. It's ported to my hardware and will not work in yours."

"I could get rich using that."

"You would have more free time you mean."

"I guess that is more accurate."

"Are the guys staying over here another night?"

"They are already having a lot of sleepovers at your house. One time their parents might actually phone and then the shit will hit the fan."

"They would just say they sneaked out. You would never be hurt."

"I know that but they would get in trouble."

"That reminded me of something."

"What."

"We own a motor home. We can travel to the beach or to the country. We can camp and fuck. Possibly we can fuck and camp. The guys want to have see how to perform a three prong attack works."

Gail smiled. "By using their three prongs?"

"Exactly."

"War games were never so interesting."

Betts and I took the young ones to our house so Gail could discuss strategy with the guys. She was naked by the time I left the house.

The munchkins took their man upstairs but I told them to go easy. I don't think they understood but I think they would follow my advice.

Betts wanted to make love but I watched her exercise as I drew some pictures of June. The girl needed a boost. The first was one of her in a dress like Mom wore today but with a hat and gloves. She looked very demure and very much virginal.

Another had me fucking her as she lay back on her bed. Her abdomen was swollen and the baby would be about due. Betts had a similar abdomen and she was supporting June's head in her lap as she twisted her sister's nipple.

Betts got up and staggered to see what I had made. She looked and looked. Finally she said, "My pussy is going to be sore tonight. This is going to really turn her on."

"What about you?"

"Two horny women mean two sore pussies."

I exercised with Betts and we tried to mimic what we were shown by Mr Kazuyoshi.

June came home on time but Mom was very early. She could have caught us but I didn't think she would do this to her daughters. Paul was still upstairs and Betts politely told the girls to bring our guest out. Paul came out and Betts took him into the bathroom. She combed his hair then undid his pants, fixed his shirt and did him up again as if he was half of his age of ten. She did give him a kiss on the cheek. Paul was a bit too stunned yet to worry about anything.

Mom sat with Paul and talked. The girls were again polite little ladies. I had peeked at them and they had done nothing but kiss though their hands had wandered outside his clothes.

Surprisingly Bert came home early too. He brought Paul a coke from the fridge and sat far from him. The munchkins sat on Bert's lap which was odd. The girls were not that intuitive but then again they were female.

I stayed out of the conversation and out of the room entirely. June was crying upstairs and I saw that Betts was holding her. She saw the two drawings.

Pop put on the barbecue and made supper. He was polite to everybody and trying his hardest not to frighten the young boy. The munchkins went back to being ladies but young ones. Paul seemed to be comfortable now.

Instead of sex games we played board games. Betts and I hammed it up and then so did the young ones. It was more natural for them. Pop felt obliged to act like he was mortally wounded every time he was trounced. Paul felt good enough to act the same when he was attacked. Mom protected him against the nasty girls. This was actually a fun night.

During the night I mentioned about my talk to the Doc. Pop was pleased that his name was mentioned though he tried to hide it. When the time came, both adults took Paul home. Mom had tears in her eye when she came back. She whispered to me, "Paul hugged Bert and me. I think he would rather stay with us."

I said, "So you know that the Swami actually knows all."

"Yes, you were right all along Wally. Now we have to have some serious discussions with you guys."

"Our family is growing. Nobody wants to exclude Paul. Talk to Pop about how large the house has to be first."

"What are you not telling me?"

"I am telling you to not, not talk to Pop. The Swami says that Pop has the answers."

"Ok."

The girls were fairly quiet last night so I was given a chance to rest. I also got up early. Mom, Pop and June were having breakfast.

We greeted each other and Mom said, "Why do you think Leslie would want to live with us?"

"Well since you talked to Pop I will say she has to."

"Why?"

"She was only Frank's common-law wife. She is not the mother of any of his children. You will find that when you go through a lot of confusing companies you will find that Caputo owns the house Leslie lives in and a few more around. Two of them actually back onto his property.

"Frank was living the high life but he was leasing the house. The lease comes up for renewal in September. Most, though not everything, in the house goes with the house.

"There was no insurance policy found and there was little cash found in the house. Leslie could sell off her unwanted assets but whoever buys the house will want a lot more for a lease. Basically Frank was holding it for Caputo.

"Leslie has very little work experience. She may find a rich man but that is unlikely in the short term. She can delay for a while but in the end she will have to vacate."

Mom said, "Leslie never told me this."

"She may not know yet. Frank did the finances. Caputo is making ready to flee the country. At present he's liquidating everything that he cannot hide. The homes have been offered for sale on a private basis. Caputo does not want to let everybody know how desperate he is."

Bert asked, "How much does Caputo want for the house?"

"The property is easily worth four million. There is an offer in for a million that he should take as it involves the other homes in the area."

Mom asked Pop, "Could we come up with a better offer?"

He said, "We still owe money on this house. We could leverage it though and use the equity as a down payment. With some bridge loans we will have time to sell this house and move into the larger one. I can check on that at work today."

Mom turned to me and asked, "How did you come by all this information? Last I saw you were a smart twelve year-old."

"I talk to the cops. I gave some ideas to the Doc and he gave some information back. Logic tells me that much of this is going to happen. My dad has my coin collection. At present he is trying to liquidate it for cash at an auction. I am the one that is putting in the lowball offers."

"You?"

"Through some intermediaries. I too will have mortgages. I hope to sell some of the property to pay for the balance of the properties."

June said, "You?"

"Yes Sweetie. If Pop pools his money with me and possibly some from Leslie we may get the homes. The one Leslie is in now is more than enough for our extended family."

"Extended?" Mom said.

"Mom, are you going to tell June about a possible future for us?"

She thought for a moment then said, "June, Baby, your father and I like Leslie. We would... a move in together. You would get two more sisters."

I added, "And possibly Paul as a brother."

June's head snapped back to me then to her parents.

Mom said, "We don't know yet. We like the little guy and he seems to like us. A foster home may be acceptable but a real home is the best."

"This is moving so fast. Living with Leslie and her kids I can see. Adopting Paul does not stretch my imagination too much. It's Wally buying a four million dollar home and other homes around the property that is hard to understand."

June looked at me and said, "Why buy the homes?"

"They are at bargain basement prices. My coins make me a little rich. That is not enough. We also have a lot of damaged children. We can make a sort of group home with the parents getting help. Lots of them are fucked up too. Sorry Mom. The Doc is in my plans. He works in our new community to shrink the parents' heads and their kids."

"You don't make money that way?"

"The houses keep their value or appreciate. Others I will sell. In the end I turn my paltry two or so million into ten times that amount."

"Two million? Paltry?"

"It is small. It is hard to find a house in the city for less than a third of a million. When I get older, the homes will cost a lot more. Ask your parents what this house is worth. Long ago a million was a lot. Inflation has ripped into that. My coin collection would grow in the coming years but not as much as the homes I am putting offers on will."

Bert asked, "Who is helping you. Is it Gail?"

"She is not helping me with acquiring homes. The younger Caputo hates me. My offer may be good compared to the others but he will try to talk his father out of selling to me. My involvement has to be kept secret."

"Why did you tell us?"

"You're family. You'll know eventually what is going on and it is better for me to tell you now. You cannot tell Leslie."

"Why, if she is could join our family?"

"The house is still bugged."

Mom was very worried now. "But we..."

"So that is natural. It is even expected. Leslie has to cry for real to be believable. I am sorry but that is the truth."

"When can she be told?"

"Caputo is selling quite a bit of his properties to me. I want it all. Some may not be sold until after he takes up residence in some other country."

"That is going to be hell on Leslie and her kids."

"Bring her here and you can talk unless they put bugs here too."

"The mob?"

"The mob, competition, or even the police to see if Leslie knows something she never mentioned."

"Who knows right now?"

"The four of us."

"Not Betty?"

"Not yet. She likes Wendy too much and possibly Leslie too."

Bert said, "But you told June."

"June belongs to me. Until she wants that to stop, she will say nothing."

All of them were stunned. June put her face down. I picked it up and said, "Don't be ashamed. Your parents already knew this. Now you can act the way you feel most natural."

"But... I'm like your slave or something."

"You do what you want. I tell you something and you have to choose. You only like to have me tell you things when your conscience bothers you. You are the same as anybody else otherwise."

Mom asked me, "How long are you going to keep... June?"

"Until she tires of us and shifts to some adults or possibly until I find someone that will treat her the way she needs and still cherish her."

"Who can you trust?"

"That is the hard part."

I got the girls up after the rest went to work. I went next door right away. Gail let me in after a long wait. She looked like shit. I said, "How did the three prong attack work out?"

"I fought them off but I used the last of my resources."

"You are not going to capitulate so soon?"

"Hell no. I am a fighter. They had the three prongs in operation almost all the time."

"It is a sad state of affairs. You are in your prime and the most horny while the guys are twelve and not yet at their peek state."

"I need strength. I'll get the troops up and hope they don't drag me back to bed. The last time almost did me in."

"Are you teaching them to hold off?"

"I do that all the time. My body loves it but my rational mind fights me. It wants some rest."

"Write your memoirs now. You can read them in thirty years and think fondly of this time."

"I won't survive that long. But I will think on the idea. I never have time now to do anything extra for me."

Karate was hell on all of us but Betts and I got off the least. Gail still flashed but it did not inspire the guys quite as much as it did before.

When we got out of the dojo I said, "Gale, you are caught up with your work now. I suggest that you drive out to Sandbanks Provincial Park. Take any siblings that the guys have with you. That will keep you from being attacked. Make a day or more of it. We will get home alright. There is no dojo tomorrow. If you want, bring the tents and the camping equipment."

"What are you trying to do? I'm only one woman."

You outrank the guys and the munchkins. You and most parents take the easy way out and do the job yourself. Delegate. Tell Chuck and he will whip his men into shape. Just remember that you were taking Patricia and Liza. You decided to take the rest to fill the machine."

When Gail dropped us off at Wendy's home, Betts said, "Why did you get rid of them?"

"I want them to be kids too. Gail needed a rest. The rest think that Gail is a great woman, which she is."

Erin greeted us with Wendy beside here. She was looking for the munchkins. I kissed Wendy and she returned the kiss with interest. When she kissed Betts I crouched down and opened my arms. "Does you Junior boyfriend get a kiss?"

She thought for a while, smiled and ran to me. Having me parked in her bum once didn't make us as good friends as I thought. She was only having good fun with her friends.

Wendy lead us outside to the pool area. There was one cop and this time it was a she. Near the pool though were four girls. Three were in skimpy bikinis but one had a light dress on. This was the girl with the super clit.

The latter was the first one Wendy introduced. Her name was Erica Henderson. She was the most beautiful of any girl I had met. The dress had to be a way of hiding her special feature from those that did not know her.

Ashleigh had the largest breasts she held them up proudly. There was a fear behind her eyes. Perhaps here she felt safe enough to flaunt her asset. Her body was good too. She must have exercised and eaten right.

Shirley was shorter with red hair and freckles. She looked the most frightened and held back.

Elaine was frightened too. She had lustrous black hair and dark eyes. She seemed to be like a cat trying to appear bigger just to frighten away and enemy. She got between me and Shirley.

I was polite to all of them. I tried to actually be suave but that's something to develop. Less threatening would be a better objective to strive for. The girls had the time in their forced servitude to gain a polish I lacked.

We sat down, and then asked if anybody wanted something to drink. I took orders and came back and handed them out. Wendy said, "Betts says that you made a fantastic drawing of her."

"Betts is my girlfriend. She's a bit bias I think."

"Would you do us?"

"I think I could. Do you have some larger sheets of paper and some pencils. I never tried to do anything with coloured pencils for a while. Now is a good time. My condition is that none of you look until I'm done."

There were some large sheets of art paper. I used the tools to sharpen the pencils. I would like to put sunglasses on but I wore them when we met not long ago. I didn't want to jog their memories.

Since I liked looking at these girls I figured I would work live instead of from memory. This gave me the chance to handle the models the way I wanted or at least a bit. They were frightened but not much. I was gentle and used kind words and they relaxed somewhat. I moved a girl's face one way or another and even pulled back the lips just a bit to give her a sultry look. I was not shy about pushing skin up to move a breast. The girls seemed to like this when they saw themselves as safe. I pulled out hair on some but it didn't work well and I put it back.

"Ok, you can move now. When I do some of the features I will call you back one or possibly two at a time. Remember, no peaking."

On a small sheet I roughed out the drawing. Some of the girls would have to move in more or at least in the drawing. Oddly I wanted them all to have sun dresses like Erica. I then saw Erica with a swollen abdomen. That was exciting but not good for a young girl. I would have to age her at least four years. That meant bigger teats too. I didn't want any girl to be the focal point so I chose an infant still wrapped in those soft sheets.

Betts had to be in this but again I didn't want her more important than the rest. I went through a dozen smaller sheets of paper before I started on the larger one. Erin was not in this group so she could watch what I did.

Leslie came out and walked over to me. I folded over the pad and walked to her. She put out her hand and I hugged her instead. With a kiss on the cheek I said, "It is nice to see you again."

"Not many boys your age would kiss me like that."

"I'm not that much of a fool. I would kiss you right but I still consider you taken."

"Really? By Bert?"

"I think you have taken Bert and Lillian. A woman, like you, needs and deserves more than a boy."

"Why thank you Wally. You make me feel wanted."

"You will be a beautiful woman even when you are sixty three."

"I think you could sweet-talk your way into any of the girls suits here today."

"I regret that I am here as a drudge."

"I saw you drawing so I don't think you are going to be a drudge."

"Perhaps not. May I draw your likeness too. I think I'm going to add four or five years to everybody."

"That would put me over the hill but you may try."

I went back and started over with the smaller sheets of paper. This time Leslie was in it at the centre.

Leslie was now pregnant. I drew a garden with wrought iron tables and chairs. The very pregnant Leslie was holding a child in her arms. Betts was nearby and I put some of her likeness into the child. The other girls were clustered near and admiring the baby. Erica was smiling and had her dainty hand on her swollen abdomen.

Shirley looked stronger and able to stand alone. She had her hand on Elaine as if giving her support now. Ashleigh's breasts were larger but so was the rest of her body.

I took a lot of breaks to stretch or even do exercises. Drinking meant I had to piss. Food came to me by way of my private servant. I fed Erin from my plate and kissed her once in a while. She had no trouble helping me with anything. The policewoman came near and looked. I nodded and smiled at her but didn't hide the drawing.

It must have been around seven that night that I was done. There was a considerable amount of detail and I was learning as I worked. I had to stretch. The policewoman said, "That is very beautiful. Are you a professional?"

"I just started."

"Then you will be famous one day."

"That sounds nice but that's not what I'm after."

Erin pointed out everybody in the picture except one. I had to add Erin to this group. Her face added last but her body went in with the rest.

I had a nice meal now and I ate slow and talked. Everybody wanted to see the drawing but they weren't crass enough to ask. When the agony was long enough I put the pad on an easel. When the light was right I folded back the cover and put the picture down so everybody could see.

The only talk was Erin going forward and pointing at her figure and saying, "That's me when I'm big."

Nobody else spoke. Erica started to tear up and Wendy held her. I didn't quite expect this sentiment.

Leslie said, "You have drawn us all very beautiful."

"You are all beautiful now. Why would you be different in four to five years?"

"You see me pregnant by then?"

"That is your second or third child."

She looked at me with a real intensity now.

Betts said, "That's my baby, isn't it?"

"Of course. The Huggins women tend to produce beautiful children."

Wendy asked, "Why are we older and wearing dresses?"

"Now is not a time to show flesh. You were all hurt. This pain started many years ago. The dresses show that you are women now and cherished. The children show that life goes on. The extra years shows that the pain of today will be but a shadow at that time."

"I'm not pregnant in your picture?"

"All of the images have gained just a bit of weight. It shows around your abdomens."

"All of us!"

"Of course, you make up a group and I hope you will stay friends forever."

"A romantic man my age. It is hard to believe that. Tell me though, who is the father?"

"An artist too may have dreams."

I was mobbed now but gently. Betts not only didn't protect me but she helped them. I was slowly stripped naked. My knee gave me problems and I could not fight my best. I didn't want to hurt the girls anyway.

Being but one young man I could do little but the girls worked on each other to assist me. Only Erica was not here. I saw her through the wall as she sat and spoke to Leslie.

Betts had warned them all that her pussy would be my first and she still had a few weeks before I took hers. The girls were used to the alternatives.

When Wendy came near I kissed her chest and then her lips. I was able to say, "Does Erica think that I will be offended by her clit?"

"You know?"

"I want to protect all of you. That means I have to learn. I may be shocked but only for a second. I would treat her no differently."

"She looks like a boy."

"She is a woman though with some extra equipment."

"You can deal with that?"

"I hope so."

"Let's give you a try then." Wendy wiggled away from me and from somebody's lips that were on her lower set. She groaned at this but she would be back. I participated a bit but watched Wendy go in and talk to Leslie and Erica. Soon it was Leslie and Wendy trying to convince Erica. The two started to undress the girl and she only put up a weak fight. It didn't last long.

Wendy took Erica's hand and led her to the orgy. Erica came close and just let me see what she was like. Her clit was a cock not even at half mast. I saw this casually as I looked at the rest of her body too. She was beautiful everywhere.

Guys are worried about turning gay. I did too but I was learning all the time. Paul was really cute and I could see myself and he possibly being lovers except that he was hurt so much.

Erica's cock was thin and otherwise the same as any other cock I had seen on the net or with my special vision. There was no sack. I had looked internally and found no testicles.

It was a kind of thrill to meet Erica this way but I also saw her vulnerability and fright. I had to think that perhaps hundreds of other guys had looked at her the same way. Was I going to be the same way? I was trying to make a difference in this world one piece at a time.

I tried to stand and some lips slipped off my appendage. It was difficult to get to Erica but I stood before her and held her hands in mine. "You are simply beautiful."

"I am not simple though."

"A man dreams of finding a woman with a large clit. Perhaps he is looking for another man or a woman that will experience more joy with more to love. I know you are all woman with just a bit added. May I make love to you."

"Not sex?"

"I rarely have sex. I really am a romantic. This tends to hurt me but I cannot change myself."

"You may have difficulty."

"Because of what happened recently? Or because men have hurt you too much?"

"Don't laugh, but I can't get it up like I used to."

"I would never laugh at you. May I try to please you?"

"Nobody has ever asked that before."

"Then they are fools."

She kissed me and I held her to me but not tightly. I got her to lay on the carpet. I went slowly as if I had a lifetime. Her ears and then her neck were treated as sacred objects. She had seen some rough times but she did start to respond to me. Her breathing got rapid then eased off as I tried to make a rhythm.

Erica's breasts were larger than Betts'. Her nipples too were more developed. I teased her but only so much. I wanted to show promise too. She was excited and urged me on but I kept to my pace.

At long last I got to her mons. Her clit was as long as my cock now. It was no different than what my friends had. By now she was a friend too. Seeing her cock as a clit was difficult but I tried to overcome my prejudice. I did not go to this obvious target first but found her outer lips and sucked and licked them before moving inward. I had to be careful. With a clit her size it was easy to touch. Her female organs were the same as all the other women and girls I had met. The mons opened a bit more and stayed open with Erica but this was not objectionable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.