Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"And I love you. Does this mean you are going to be a junior girlfriend and one of the famous munchkins?"

I just got smile and a rapid nod of her head.

I went home. Bert had to hear what happened at the house. I described Leslie as good as I could. Mom had already said that I saw them making love so I could describe Leslie in quite a bit of detail. The man looked in pain especially how I said how loving Leslie and Mom looked. I was a hundred percent sure that he would be beating his meat again.

I changed clothes and slipped out the door. Ten minutes later the guys showed up and we filled our packs with what we needed for the attack on Caputo's stash of money.

The guys had been shown their off-shore bank accounts. I had told them a while ago, "If I am successful I will put a million bucks into each of your accounts. It comes a thousand a week for a thousand weeks. This is on top of your other money you make." The guys had just stared at me bug eyed. I added, "You spend the money like a kid and they will get suspicious and figure you're selling drugs. The police and your parents will investigate. They may find what we had really done at the farm and downtown. We will die for that. If anybody finds what we do at the data centre, they will torture us, our friends and our family to get even a small piece of the money."

The guys picked the locks into the building we were going to work from while I got the main alarm. I was quicker than before. The building was empty at the moment. We went up twelve stories and then opened another office and again I had to deactivate the alarm.

I checked the walls. They were strong. This was necessary because my weight on the rope would put a lot of pressure on them. The equipment in the room was pushed out of the way and we went outside to the alley. The guys had dropped off hardwood and some softwood beams brought here the day before yesterday. This was right after I told them about their pay. This was carried inside and then to the office we had picked.

We could do this now but there was a better chance tomorrow when even fewer people would be at the centre. Everything had been wiped down to remove prints. It was probably not necessary but it showed good planning. With everything onsite, we went home and tried to sleep. I could go and sleep with Wendy and Betts but it was already late.

Pop, June and I got up early. Actually June had to be asked to get up. We went out and bought the ingredients for a large breakfast. We parked in Leslie's driveway and I was the one to get out. I had to clear this with the police. I didn't want them to think we were attacking. They recognised me and I introduced Pop and June.

I let us in the back door and started breakfast. Dad and June helped. They liked the house and felt funny about being in it especially without the owner's permission.

Three naked munchkins ran into the kitchen but one ran back screaming. I ran after Erin and calmed her down. Everybody else was in the master bedroom and they hid their nakedness behind a sheet or a cover. With Erin in my arms I said, "Your menfolk have arrived to feed the beautiful womenfolk their breakfast. June is here too."

Erin was comfortable in my arms now. I put her on the bed and blew an unexpected raspberry on her abdomen. She grabbed my hair and pulled much like Betts. Leslie said, "Serves you right. A young lady like that needs to be treated with dignity."

"I will remember that in the future and warn anybody that they have to restrain her hands. She pulls like Betts."

Betts retorted, "I only do that because you move around."

"You are still a demanding woman but I love you anyway. Now get up. Get showered and sometime today get dressed."

The two adults put on beautiful house coats. The one Mom now wore was small for her. Wendy loaned Betts a spare. All of the women looked to have been in an all night gang bang but they still looked beautiful. Bert thought so too.

We made a good breakfast and fed the police too. When the dishes were cleaned up by me, Mom pulled Bert to the bedroom to talk with Leslie about her problems. Even June could read the writing on the wall.

June asked me, "Are... are they going to?"

"They sure are. I would have brought earplugs for you but we didn't have any."

"Why?"

"They get excited and the women tend to scream out their pleasure."

"They do not."

"Bet you a tooney." She was not sure. "It's only two bucks."

"Ok, you're on."

I saw Wendy looking at June and Betts shrug her shoulders. It may not be just Mom and Leslie screaming soon. To start things off I said. "Betts, you should show the house to your sister."

"Well, I guess."

"While you are at it you may as well get a bathing suit on. Some don't fit right on you the last time."

"I didn't wear one last time."

"You did after."

"Oh, I forgot."

I cleaned up the kitchen with the munchkins help then I tackled the rest of the cleanup from the party. There sure was a lot of garbage. Screams were heard now and then from the house and I figured I should have bet two bucks for each scream instead.

By the time we were finished it was time to think of warming up the leftovers from the party. This was just started when Betts, Wendy and June came out of the bedroom. They wore skimpy bathing suits and June had a deep red skin.

I walked up to them and did an inspection. "Not bad. You all pass. Now tell me what you did to June to make her change colour?"

Betts said, "We had to fit her suit just right. Wendy and I have our own ideas. I put something to the right and she moves it to the left. I of course put it back. June got frustrated and screamed."

"What about the second one?"

"June did not believe some of the things I said that Wendy did to me. Wendy then told her but she still refused to see this. We had to show her. She was beginning to get the idea but it took four more times. She then had to show us to make sure she got it down right."

I walked over to June and looked up to her. "Did you learn the lesson correctly?"

She shook her head no. I guess she was trying to deny that she had done anything. I slowly moved my hands to her waist and pulled the small lower section to her feet then undid her top. June was just too stunned by what I had done. I took her hand in mine and her bathing suit in another and pulled her back to the bedroom. The girls followed.

When June was laid on her back I tried to pick up her legs but she would not let me. I turned to Wendy and Betts. "June admitted to not learning her lesson. I thought you said she knew it now."

Wendy said, "But Wally, she is new to this. She forgets. Watch and see if we do right." Wendy went over and tried to get June to spread her legs. She simply slapped the leg and said, "Pick them up now." The legs came up as if by magic. Wendy crawled into position and started to suck and lick. Betts took off her suit and sat on her sister's face.

In a moment Wendy pulled out and wiped her arm across her face. "She remembered."

"I liked the little slap you gave to get her cooperation."

"She's that type of girl. She wants to do everything but has to be told to do it."

"Well you make sure the lesson is learned and I will call when there's different food to eat."

"Thanks Wally. I hope you know that I love you too."

"I know."

When the food was hot I fed the new cop that had taken over and made sure he had something to drink. The munchkins came into Wendy's room to find the orgy going on. June stopped immediately but Wendy took June's hair in her hands and put her back where she wanted.

Wendy said, "Hello Wally. That is so nice of you to bring us something to eat. We are a bit busy now though."

"I can fix that."

"Munchkins take off your clothes. You have a new toy to play with."

It was amazing how fast they worked. Erin wanted in right away and Wendy moved and reattached June's lips where they belonged. She simply said, "Suck now."

The groan from Erin told us that this was being done. Liza took over at June's pussy while Patricia worked on her sister's nipples.

Betts pulled Wendy to her and they kissed then they both kissed me. I had them sit on the floor and we ate some burgers and drank some soda. A high pitched keening wail came from Erin.

Wendy said, "Dad was an asshole. He made us give him blow jobs and when I got older he took my other holes. Erin was going to be taken soon. I think Caputo would have got her first. He likes them young."

"I know you were hurt and I do not think I will ever understand how much. I just hope you can heal now. You are with friends."

"I fucked those I was told to and some I liked a little. I never fucked a guy at my own discretion. I would like you to be my first of those kind."

"Betts and I work as a unit."

"She's invited too. I think she's my best friend now."

"There is one more consideration for me to think about."

"What's that?"

"Betts gave me her mouth then her bum and soon her pussy to me first. I have to have that before I will do anybody else's pussy."

"What about my bum?"

"That's fair game if Betts agrees."

"How come you have to have her permission but she can have all the pussy she wants?"

"Pussy is for fun. I love her and she loves me. I don't want her to think I am going behind her back. If she took another guy then that would make me angry and hurt too."

Betts had a big smile. I guess this was to know that I was hers. She said, "Well hurry up Honey. I want you to take my butt and then Wendy's. You are not getting off easy either. You are going to take June's ass, then Patricia's. Liza will want her share. I don't know about Erin but the girls can get her ready pretty quick if she wants."

I looked at all the girls in question apart from June. Erin looked a bit nervous but not really worried. I spoke slowly and with kept my voice low. "Erin, I force nobody and you get even more care. You can watch to see what we are doing. If you like what the other munchkins do to you, then we can try it or wait for when you are ready."

"I'll try if you want."

"No, Honey. We try only if you want."

Betts chased the munchkins off the bed. June's face was pulled over to where Betts wanted it and she began to suck on Betts's clit. Betts used her fists to hold her sister hair where she wanted. Both girls moaned when this happened. There was a possibility that June liked a bit of pain too.

Wendy got the lube and before I could use any on Betts, she said, "June is being nice. Be nice to her first. She deserves it for being a good girl."

Wendy reached into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out some mighty weapons. She put them down by June's butt and put out her hand. I gave her the lube. Wendy was very careful now and was very gentle with June. A thin vibrator went into June's vagina. June liked this and worked on Betts more. Betts moaned in response.

Eventually the small vibrator came out and a larger one took its place. The small one found a new home in June's anus. Wendy had a concentrated look on her face as she worked one vibrator in as she pulled out the other. Betts moved around a lot more and moaned as if the vibrators were in her.

After a while Wendy pulled the smallest out. I took it from her. She put the mid sized one from the vagina and put it in June's anus. This was done slowly. June seemed to be wiggling in pleasure and not pain. Wendy took the third and the largest vibrator from the bed and worked it into June's vagina. June was moving all over the place now. I handed the small vibrator I was given to Patricia. She had a smile and got on the floor behind Wendy. Wendy gave a little jump and then sighed before she continued with what she was doing.

I had slipped out of my clothes to get ready. Erin was only interested now and didn't seem to have a worry in the world. I used a little lube on myself and whispered to Erin, "Sweetie, will you get some facecloths and some towels. It will keep everything clean."

"Will you wait?"

"I want you to see everything."

Wendy had her own en suite so everything was close. Erin handed me the towels and I bent over and gave her a small kiss. She seemed to like it.

The adults must have been tired because I didn't hear any moans or screams for at least twenty minutes. When I looked through the wall I saw them sprawled over Bert and he had a shit eating grin on his face. The women were sleeping but they looked to be content.

Wendy looked at me and said, "Are you ready Wally?"

"Just a moment, Sweetheart. I moved around the bed and pulled June's face from Betts' pussy. I kissed June and tasted my woman. When I pulled back she opened her eyes in a daze. I said, "Can I have your bum? I will be careful and try to give you pleasure." She only nodded and went back to her meal.

Wendy only stopped one hand. The anal vibrator came out and I slipped in very easy. I was smaller. When I moved back and forth, I felt the vibrator in June's pussy. It tickled me but I concentrated on June. Wendy's thumb went to work on June's clit. I worked back and forth to hear June's groans.

I beckoned Erin and she came near and I showed her where my dick was. I whispered, "Go to June's other end and ask her if she likes what is happening to her. Maybe she will give you a kiss on your pussy."

"Really?"

"June is a nice girl."

June did not respond to the calls. She was in a world of her own. Betts pulled up on June's face. The tongue still worked as if she were attached to her sister. Soon her eyes did open. Erin asked, "Do you like what Wally's doing to you?"

She only got a nod but Betts shook her hands and thus June's head. June came more out of her daze. Betts said, "Tell Erin if you like Wally's cock up your ass and a vibrator up your pussy while you are eating my cunt."

"Oh, I love all of it. I could die here happy."

"Good answer. Now you get your reward." Betts put June back to her pussy and both groaned at the contact.

I said to Wendy, "Turn it up all the way. I want to go for the home stretch."

The vibrations got more intense. June then Betts reacted more. Wendy moved her thumb faster and pushed faster into June. It was only a few minutes that it looked like a tidal wave building higher and higher. At some unimaginable height June screamed her joy into Betts who used June's lips to put her over the edge too.

I felt two real tight squeezes then June passed out. My own orgasm was happening and I just continued to hammer into the unresponsive girl a few more times until my own pleasure passed threw me.

June was still buried in Betts' pussy. I pulled back hard on June's hips so she was able to breathe. Wendy stopped what she was doing. She must have had her own orgasm with Patricia working into her body.

I washed my equipment then washed June with the care of a mother for her infant. Erin got a blanket and we put it on the floor then we all carried June to it. Erin said, "What's wrong?" It was Patricia and Liza that gave her a good explanation.

I did as Betts asked that afternoon. My back became sore and my dick even more sore. All the girls tried me for size and even Erin was glowing from the treatment. Wendy was very loose but I treated her to the same kindness I treated the rest. This politeness took time and gave me a chance to rest. The girls liked it because I was not treating them like objects to be used and discarded.

The noise had started up in the next bedroom when I was in Wendy. It lasted through all the rest and I think Erin orgasmed with her stepmother.

It was my turn after cleaning up Erin and I lay on the comforter and went to sleep.

It was getting dark when I awoke. There was lots to do tonight. Leslie was at the doorway looking at me. "You are quite a young man. Wendy does not like men for what they have done to her. She was just raped but wanted to have sex with you. If that is not enough, Erin wanted to give you one of her cherries and you never pushed her at all. You did all this and made six young ladies very happy and pleased with you."

"Thanks Leslie but I would have made it seven if Pop and Mom were not so involved with you."

"That is a very nice thing to say. Perhaps we can do something one day."

"I would not do that if Pops still wants you. I cannot ever see him ever letting you or Mom go."

"You are a romantic after my own heart. I will come to see you if your father tires of me."

"That will never happen but thanks for the offer."

Leslie smiled just a little and slowly closed the door.

I had to get up but I was still so tired. I had a quick shower and put my clothes back on. There was still lots of time. I called Chuck and just said, "I'll be on time."

There was food already out. I ate a lot in a short time as the munchkins looked on. They had the same look Betts gave me. They each got a small kiss and is said to each one, "I love you."

The rest were out at the pool. I kissed and or hugged everybody and said, "I have an appointment with Jerry. He wants to build a car someday and now is a time we can work with his father. He hasn't been drinking."

The girls all gave me a kiss to send me off and it felt good to simply run at my usual slow speed. When I got home, there was a sphere waiting for me. Inside were two tiny black spheres with a hole through them. These were to be pinched over some fibre optics cables to sample the information coming and going but could also transmit themselves. The next part was a small fibre glass perf board with a chip mounted on it. The electronic board looked to have been made here on earth and I guess it was but not by humans. It intercepted signals in the computer and inserted its own. In time it would decompose and very little information could be gleaned from it.

There was a small tool pouch. It had the usual tools but also a good glasscutter and a vibrating tool that would do the same job as tapping along the cut to break class. Some thin jumpers mounted on a conductive adhesive would allow me access. There was a larger roll of masking tape to collect dust and glass particles. This had to be taken out with me when I left.

The last was the simplest. It was a plastic substitute for a particular window on the sixth floor of the Data Centre. My mission was not just to produce a back door to the computer but to copy a small handwritten booklet that could not be entrusted to a computer even with its security and encryption.

All this went into a small school bag that was already coloured black with Magic Marker. A picture of Batman was seen underneath some of the black.

When I was ready, I called a taxi and then ran to meet it a few blocks away. In ten minutes I was heading downtown. Two blocks from the Data Centre I got out. In a moment I turned around and went to where I was supposed to go.

A wooden wedge was pointing up inside the door. This was a signal that nobody had entered in our absence. I only had to pick the main lock and I had my gloves on. On the twelfth floor I whistled and came out. The guys would be worried. Sam was not here though. He was on the other side of our target with a cell phone.

Chuck had everything set up. I said, "Hi guys." I was given short responses from both of them.

The window we had chosen was now open and the spud launcher set up. Nadac may have helped but we both wanted to see what I could do alone. Jerry was in charge of the propane. He had done this well in training. Sam was warned and Chuck pushed the button. The retort was loud and we just had to hope that nobody stayed to trace the noise down.

We all tried to trace the flight of the cloth sack. It was not full dark but still too dark to see far, especially with the city lights. An excited call from Sam. He said that he had the nut in his hand. He held it tight as we pulled back most of the slack.

The lose line was cut and put with our equipment. The line stretching across the street was tied to an extra eye at the front of our hook. We all checked the knot. The other end of the hook already and the mountaineer's rope tied to it. The first four metres were doubled. This would go over the sharp edge of the roof.

The rope was played out by Chuck and Jerry. I was going to help Sam and make sure with my own eyes that the hook was in the right place. I didn't run but I desperately wanted to. I whistled to Sam to warn him then I helped him pull the parachute cord in.

Chuck kept us apprised of how the rope fed out. He kept tension on it because it was still too heavy and would sag. I could see the hook dimly through the building. It didn't want to climb the wall at the lip. Chuck and Jerry pulled a few metres back while Sam and I pulled hard on our side. This took some sag out of the rope and it slid over the roof edge. We pulled thirty five more metres and found the same problem on our side of the building.

There was more rope out and Chuck and Jerry had to pull harder to take out the sag. It took three tries before it came over this wall. We pulled a little more than two metres. Our objective now was to seat the hook in the stonework just above the window. This would anchor the rope as we put lots of tension on it. Our night vision binocular was used to study the setting until I was happy. Sam's job was to stay here and tell us if the hook moved. Few people came through here but he still had to hide. He had a dart gun to make sure he stayed safe.

When I got back to the office, I found the bracing around the doorway already in place with a sling to hold the chain fall. The cable clamp was attached to the rope and this went to the hook of the chain fall. We pulled the chain as quick as we could. When the load chain was short we tied off the rope to the beam that supported the chain fall. The chain was played out again and connected again with the cable clamp.

This was done enough times to make the rope taut. Sam reported that the hook had not moved. Now it was up to me. I never liked heights and now especially. I used my sister's rape and beating to drive away some of my fear.

I got dressed in my black suit with black balaclava. The shoes were put on and the knots tied tightly. I wore the safety harness and carried a dart gun. Its possession would link me to the killings at the farm but that was unavoidable. The dark glasses went on last with the strap that went around the skull. This allowed me to see better and give an explanation of how I could talk to them. They could only talk to me with the cell phone. The guys went over everything I had. Nothing extra was to be taken except that which in the black bag.

I concentrated on the evil that Caputo dealt in and all the things he had done to hurt people. I think it was the child in the casket that stiffened me enough to step through the window.

Chuck clipped the snatch block onto the line. The ring on my back already had more parachute cord attached to it. Everything was tied to me but I was tempted to hold the rope and never let go. I had just enough strength to release myself and let the rope take my weight. I could not get low enough and said to the guys, "Get ready. Give me some slack. I am going to jump."

Chuck said, "Good luck Cap." Jerry said the same thing and sounded grave.

I jumped.

I fell only a bit over a metre but I slid two metres from the building. I was completely supported by my harness and the rope.

Chuck called out, "You ok?"

"Fine. Lower me." My heart was hammering loudly. I was very frightened still and worried more about the hook and the strength of the rope. I went quickly as the cord was played out. It was very strong and probably could have worked on its own but there would be no safety factor.

The parachute cord was around the main beam. It was easy to play out because of the way it rubbed the wood. I was soon only ten floors up and almost over the middle of the street. Cars went by underneath but it was dark up here. To reassure the guys and perhaps myself I gave a quiet travelogue of my trip that they believed came from my glasses.

Hours later or perhaps seconds I slid over the roof of the Data Centre. It was only near the far wall when my feet first touched. I picked my feet up and let the guys continue. The far wall was very close when I finally stood. I also shook like a leaf. I told the guys where I was and how things looked.

While I got out of the harness the guys were giving me a lot of slack. It took a few minutes before there was enough play that Sam could dislodge the hook and allow it to be brought up to me.

The hook came off only when I was able to tie the main rope to a satellite dish support so I could get some slack. A small spool of nylon cord lowered the hook and the snatch block to Sam then I dropped the rest of the twine.

The main rope and Sam's parachute cord went to the ring on my harness. The two ropes were pulled a bit and I untied the main rope from the dish. I was jerked toward the street but Sam pulled the other way. I was allowed to go the edge as I spoke to both teams. We had to shift nearly twenty metres to get above the window we wanted.

I climbed over the edge this time and I was only eight stories up. It didn't look much different. Everybody was ready and I let the rope take my weight. I fell four metres and was jerked by the rope. I didn't expect all this and I was shocked. The harness bit into my legs and I was thrown against the wall. I was nearer my window though.

The three guys worked to get me to where I needed to be. Sam had to pull from one side a lot and he was not big.

It took nearly ten minutes to get to the ledge were I could stand. There were blinds on the window so people could not see into the office. I could see that nobody was around on this floor.

Getting the tool pouch out was difficult. Even holding the cutter was hard. I drew on the glass the largest pattern I could without cutting the lead foil tape. When the pattern was a full loop I put the tool away with shaking hands. Masking tape went over nearly the entire window then I took out the sonic tool. I could see through the tape so I could trace the line. Even this job was hard. The tool was put away and then the pouch. When I pulled the tape away the cut out section came with it. This went into my black pouch. I felt like somebody on Discovery Channel as I described everything I was doing.

The jumpers came out next. I could reach inside easily and again because I could see through the device, I could put the ends of the wire where they belonged.

The cutter came out once more and I cut the remainder of the glass sheet out, apart from a centimetre around the edge. Again more tape and the sonic tool and I had the panel removed. The alarm would normally have already gone off. I saw nobody frantically moving on the other floors. My arm reached the latch but the device wouldn't turn. It was stuck solid and I was in a bad position to force it.

A short pipe could give me extra leverage but I didn't have one. Chuck called on the phone. It was set to vibrate only. "Sam says you have a problem."

"Sticky latch."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet. Let me think on it."

I pushed and pulled with hand power but it didn't work. I finally used the sonic tool. It vibrated the hell out of the metal but the handle moved as long as I held the tool on it. The tool almost slipped once and I used tape to hold it to my sweating hand. Eventually the handle gave way.

A small lightweight pry bar/scraper sold in Canadian Tire got the window open. Before I left my perch I took out the fake window and pressed it into position. It fit perfectly. Securing the fake window would have to wait until I returned, if I did.

Everything attached to my harness was clipped to the frame of the window. I held onto the same frame with all my might and undid the harness with one hand. It felt good to be free but hanging this high up was not good either. There were no motion sensors or cameras here but I checked once more in case. I climbed inside and pulled the window closed behind me. I made it to the floor and took all that was hanging from the window and put it on the floor then closed and latched the window.

There were paint chips and dirt on the floor. The tape picked all this up but I wanted no extra. The tape went into the black school bag. I stood up and saw that the blinds were the same as the set in the window beside it.

I was in an office but not the office I needed to be in. The doors here were odd. You had to use a key to get in or out. The locks were good too. I talked through my mind to the guys. Even in my mind my voice was far from calming.

The lock opened. This room was my exit out too. The room had to be re-locked or the infrequent security check would find it unlocked and put out an alarm. The hall was well lit. My goal now was the stairs. This door had locks just like the rest and I took my time to pick it. The door snapped shut behind me after I went through.

The forth floor held the office I wanted. Nadac had indicated that this office should be taken first. I didn't question him when he talked like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.