Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

I added, "If my suggestion is adopted then the teachers instructing those pupils involved in this incident need to be contacted. Training has to be provided or teachers shifted around. This may take just a few meetings with a competent mental health staff."

Rod Suffolk said, "I think this is important too."

I asked, "What numbers are we talking about?"

"At the moment there are 106 children. Thankfully only 43 were involved with the ring. The rest were younger or even older siblings that had to disappear with the rest of their family."

"How many will be going to grade school?"

The man did some thinking and said, "Perhaps 31 or 32."

"The young people that went to the funerals should be encouraged to have our own meeting. Somebody should tell us how to act and how to fit in best with those that were damaged."

"You certainly are perceptive. We should gather the people and I will talk to them. Parents are a good idea but in this case their own hang-ups may affect the students."

Betts came out of the room freshly showered. She had a hunted look until I smiled and said, "Come over and sit with me Sweetie. We are talking about school."

She sat beside me and I reached over and kissed her cheek. "We are talking about the difficulty the special children will have fitting into school with the way bullies and brain dead adults are."

We talked about the problems facing us and Betts brought up a few points of her own. Wendy came out and she looked even more alarmed. Betts got up and seated Wendy between us and then put an arm around her. I moved my arm around her too. In a while Wendy accepted it and hugged us both.

The conversation went on again and Wendy was terrified anew at the thoughts of going back to school. Wendy was coaxed by me then by Betts to talk about what problems she may run into. This seemed to help and she calmed down.

Suffolk got a phone call and hung up quickly. We looked at him and he just smiled. "It seems that three naked little girls are enjoying the shallow end of the pool."

Leslie said, "I told Erin never to go into the pool alone."

I said, "She is not alone. Let's talk outside? The girls go out first and sit by the pool then the mothers then the scary males."

The Doc said, "You are a natural for my profession."

"You taking apprentices?"

"I guess I am now."

We did this as I suggested. Since it was done slowly there was no fright. The Doc and I sat further back.

It was warm and I asked the Doc, "Was Erin abused?"

"Yes but not as much as some."

Would a naked boy being a boy be a good thing for her in this situation?"

"I don't really know. Why naked?"

"I am hot with no suit."

"I don't know."

I stood up and walked over to Betts. "Sweetheart, I'm hot. I want to swim. I have no suit. I want you girls not to look at my pee pee. Promise?"

It took a moment but she agreed even though she didn't seem to understand. I went to the rest of the women and got them to agree too. The girls in the pool were last. All three giggled and promised.

At the diving board I stripped and dove into the pool. Patricia was giggling. I yelled in response, "Mom, she peeked."

No replies came but a moment later a naked girl came jumping over my head. I just had a chance to look up as she was over me spread wide.

When Betts came up out of the water she yelled, "Mom! Wally looked at me."

"Serves you right."

We played quietly and tried to involve the munchkins. I made farting noises with my cupped hand and my armpit while accusing Betts or Patricia of polluting the water. In a few moments I found that there was another girl in the water and she had no suit on either. I tried to ignore that she was a girl but it was hard. We played as kids though and that was good.

After half an hour I called out, "Leslie do you have any sun screen for the munchkins?"

"I'll get some."

I did Patricia quickly and efficiently. Thankfully I didn't get hard. Liza was next then I actually did the nervous Erin. Betts came out and presented herself to me and I dried her off like the rest and did her entire body. Erin watched as I pinched Betts' nips once. I did Betts' back and didn't miss anywhere.

Wendy stood naked and dripping beside me. "Will you do me too."

"I would love to but you guys have to do me too. And don't peek this time."

Wendy was done just as thoroughly as Betts but no better. I was instantly on my back and both Wendy and Betts worked on me. From some hidden area I was able to find enough power to stay deflated. Betts even picked up my dick with a finger and thumb then did this part quickly. My back was then done and I had a chance to get myself back under control.

Betts slapped my butt when she was done and said, "You're done."

I turned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks Sweetheart."

"Better kiss her too. She did half of the work."

I kissed Wendy the same way. Erin was giggling nearby.

I looked over to Mom to suggest we find something to eat. I saw Leslie in a microscopic bikini and then Mom in one the same size but she was a bigger woman. The Doc was looking anywhere but the women. I walked up to the women with both hands hiding my dick like a child did.

"Let's have a barbecue and don't look at my pee pee." I took away my hands and naturally they looked. "Ahhh, I asked you not to look. Now where is the barbecue?"

Leslie smiled and told me where it was. Instead of going right to the grill I went to the Doc. "I had a lot of difficulty too Doc. I don't suppose it gets easier with age?"

He looked at me and said, "If anything it gets worse."

"I have an idea."

"What is it this time?"

I get everybody into the house and the horses come out and knock on the door. Our new guests come to our barbecue. They are on duty at their assigned post but more comfortable."

"I like that idea."

The Doc made a phone call and he nodded to me. I got the women into the house on the pretext of helping me then did the same thing to the girls. There were a whole closet full of bathing suits and I gathered them to fit the officers hiding. One happened to be a women considering that there were children involved.

When the doorbell rang I was the one to get it. They had seen me naked around the pool but it was different in the house. I said, "Hi, here is your suit. You remember about being in Rome?" They talked among themselves then I pointed out the rooms to change in. The Doc got his suit too but he didn't want to put it on. I said to him privately. "Don't worry. I pop a boner all the time. You have two and now three good excuses to do so."

"That is not professional Wally."

"Are the girls better off because I flashed my manly body?"

"I think so."

"Then the answer is elementary, Dr Watson. You must doff your suit and fit in."

Betts and Wendy were shocked to see strangers but I hugged them and whispered. "Try to be strong my sweets."

I found a lot of food in the freezer. The microwave was used to thaw food while the Doc made introductions. Mom now was worried about how much skin she was showing.

I went over to Leslie instead and said, "Mom has nice teats. She's now worried about showing them. Tell her that she's safe."

Mom said, "That is not a nice thing to say Wally."

"I think you're wrong. You are beautiful. You are showing a lot of skin but it is all yours. Betts gets her beauty from you and she is beautiful too. If you want to get really lucky tonight call your husband over. After we revive him you will have him following you around while he salivates. You know what he will think of your suit."

"He's my husband though."

"So. Call him over and both of you meet him at the door. I'll memorise the ambulance number or his tailor's first." It took a moment for Mom to catch on about the tailor and she blushed when she did. She also smiled. Dad and June were called and I mentioned about his now naked daughters so he would not get upset.

The police woman was uncomfortable in the small suit and I sicced Mom and Leslie onto her. This seemed to help. We had two types of salad, courtesy of the girls. Baked potatoes, chicken breasts, hotdogs and hamburgers were made. Dad was called on his cell to pick up buns on the way over.

The girls were back in the pool now and they didn't seem to mind being naked now. The cops didn't stare at them when there were three women to look at. When the doorbell rang, Mom and Leslie went to answer it with the police woman and her gun.

It took a long time for dad to come out and I was worried about him for the time taken. I didn't know if he was looking at flesh or listening to what to do.

Dad came out in his suit which happened to be the most conservative. June's clothing was good but covered too much. Betts and Wendy took her back into the house to change into a better swimming suit. She had a suit similar to Mom's and she was nervous as hell. She jumped into the pool quickly to hide her features but Betts and Wendy were there to reassure her.

Before we ate, Betts and Wendy went back inside and came out with very small bathing suits then the munchkins had to change and finally me. Pop relaxed more now and so did Mom.

Leslie was used to entertaining and did a good job of keeping us interested. Mom gave her departure time and the girls, apart from June disappeared. Mom looked seriously at me and I rolled my eyes like Betts again.

I said to Leslie, "Erin's birthday is soon. It's important that she has a party but one that is safe for her and her guests."

The Doc came to my defence and said, "Wally's right."

Leslie said, "There are not many people that will come here now."

The Doc mentioned, "There were other abused children. Perhaps their parents will allow them to come. While they are here we can talk out our problems. School can be one of the topics mentioned."

The emphasis shifted to how to help others. I think this helped Leslie deal with her own problems.

There were no screams this time and it looked like all five girls looked satisfied. I guessed that Erin had met her father's tongue a lot in her seven years.

At the doorway as we left, Wendy held me and gave me a passionate kiss. "Thanks Wally. I don't know I would have got through today without you and Betty."

"That is what friends are for."

"But I tried to trap you?"

"Were you forced?"

"Yes."

"Then you are forgiven. Again, we are friends."

Mom and Pop drove home in the cars that they brought. I went over to Gail and gave her back a worn out daughter and gave her a ten minute description of the problems we encountered and how we dealt with them.

"So you went naked into the pool with the cops and the psychiatrist watching?"

"Yep."

"You sure have balls young man."

"So do you lady."

Betts went over to Wendy's the next day to help get the party going or to munch or be munched. It was ok by me because I loved her.

I told the guys about what I had done and they were envious of seeing Wendy naked but not frightened to death. They knew that we had to stay away from official notice as a group still so they could not go to the party unless Betts could arrange dates.

The guys had done a lot on the spud gun. Basically it was a tube with a larger diameter portion at the back. Wires led into this area and it was hooked up the piezoelectric device found in barbecues and barbecue lighters. Propane was usually used but other gases could be used too. Some burnt hotter and thus had more force. We truly needed a cannon to propel the heavy hook and rope. This meant an all metal construction.

The net gave us a lot of high tech hooks that spread out to catch at anything available. The large eye on one hook gave me an idea.

"Guys, we use this hook. A light cord like the stuff used on parachutes goes through the hook and back to us. We fire this light device and if it catches we release one side of the cord and pull the heavier rope over. The weight is not more than three or four potatoes to start."

Nadac reminded me of physics and I had to then increase the size of the collapsable hook. If I were suspended in the centre of the span, then I would put a lot of tension on the rope and the hook.

Jerry came up with the idea of doing this as I said but then dropping the double length of rope to the ground. I could hold onto one end while the guys pulled me up to the roof. This would have me dangle in front of some windows but the openings were far apart.

More ideas were mentioned then altered but at the moment the idea of coming from across the street was best. Hours later we had our best approach and the spud gun needn't be that large.

Parachute cord was not that hard to get but any one of us would be remembered. We needed the hook and the mountaineering rope soon too.

Nadac told me that Caputo was gathering his money and shipping it out of Canada. We should be able to get some of it later but by then it would have been dispersed.

That afternoon I sneaked outside and waited near the back of the garage. The small ship I had rode in before was before me on the grass. I hurried over with my pack and got in. I felt a lot of acceleration because the small pod was too small to support a good compensating unit. Through Nadac, I had control of the ship to get some practice. This time I had gone into orbit to satisfy my own desires to do so.

Seventeen minutes later I was in Little Rock, Arkansas. An alleyway between two buildings was good enough for me. An outlet only thirty metres away, sold everything I needed. The store was huge. The hooks were checked for flaws in their structure with my special sight. They were not perfect but they were good enough. There was lots of parachute cord on another aisle and I put two large spools into my buggy. The back wall had ready built spud launchers for sale. They were heavy duty but I wanted it this way.

The business had the small snatch blocks that I could attach to an existing cord. A safety harness that should fit me. Heavy leather gloves with a metal hook to attach them to my harness were next. I got a pair for all of us and a few extras. A light weight chain fall plus two cable clamps that gripped wire or rope to draw it back with the hoist. They had to stay because I could only carry so much at a time.

I paid my bill and stashed the first load in the ship before going back for the spud launcher and the chain fall. It was a mistake. The chain fall was bulky and the light launcher was just big. I had difficulty with them to the alley. A group of kids walking my way seemed to be curious of what a kid was doing in an alley. I was in the ship and above their heads as they came to the corner and hurried down the alley.

An hour later the guys showed up at the garage with empty packs. They marvelled at what I had bought but it was all simple things that we had not had a chance to see before. We biked to the old factory with part of the supplies. We had measured the width of the street before the data centre, the thickness of the building and guessed at the building's height. A length of cord was cut and then wrapped up into a football shape that went into a cotton sack that we made.

The gun had to be supported and aimed. The sack was put in the barrel. Our projectile was too small. It then had to be rewound differently so that it fit with less clearance. Sam stood watch as we did all this work. We used the time and the degrees we turned the valve on the propane cylinder to compute the amount of fuel we injected. I pushed the button and the unit jumped in our hands. We could not hold the launcher in place. The gun made a lot of noise and we watched the sack fly off as it trailed the cord that came out of the sack.

After three firings Jerry took Sam's place and we worked to get the right distance. Seven firings later we tied a stone to the end of the rope and wound it up once more. This worked much better but we had to use more fuel now.

Chuck had taken Jerry's place and he gave the warning. We gathered our supplies and left the area. There were kids coming and they were all bigger than us. I did not want the gun seen or taken from us. An hour later we returned and continued our tests. This time we had one of the steel nuts from Jerry's father's collection of odds and ends. It was the same weight as the rock and had a convenient hole in it to tie too.

We did eight more firings before I was satisfied. The equipment was taken away and we went back to Jerry's and got three more nuts. I wanted four units ready so we did not have to rewind the cord when we were actually laying the rope.

We came back right away with the mountaineer's rope. This went over the branch of a tree and then over a brick wall. The store-bought harness had to have a lot of adjustments to fit me. The snatch block had a safety clip on the hook but it was not my idea of real safety. I climbed the tree with Jerry and he hooked up the snatch block to the rope and I pushed off with a hope and a prayer.

I went down as much as I went forward. I hit the ground hard and the guys came running. Chuck said. "What went wrong?"

"The rope is not tight enough."

Sam and Chuck rode their bikes to get more of our supplies. By then my knees had stopped bleeding. The rope was much more taut the second time and Sam caught me to slow me down well before the wall.

The next time I tried to climb the wall. I was in a trough when I was still tied off to the rope and it was difficult to climb especially the way I was still hanging under it. The other guys had turns too so I could judge this objectively instead of subjectively. There had to be improvements.

Betts came later to see how we were doing. She had been working on the party for me. I thought this gathering was an important event for a lot of people. Wendy was doing the work but Betts was the guiding hand. It was not so much one birthday party as it was a group therapy session.

We took our equipment home. I drew in my mind the two buildings and the rope. I didn't ask Nadac for help yet because he tried to get me to do this myself. This was like crying to a parent to get something I felt. The best method to get to the centre was to use more rope and tie it to the far edge of the roof somehow. I would like more altitude in the building we made our attempt from. This building was seven floors higher than the data centre. I didn't want to go too high because the hook may come off. It was when I looked at the front of the target building that I noticed the deep-set windows. Of course!

We stored the equipment and all got cleaned in the shower. Running around in a towel didn't bother us now. The guys had good clothes that Betts and Gail went to buy for us. It was casual clothes but real good casual clothes. I had suggested what presents I wanted to give Erin and again Betts had gone out to get them for us. Betts had also lined up dates for the guys. Other boys were coming to the party so we could hide in their number as long as we kept our distance from each other.

When it came time for the party, Betts was there ahead of us. When the other invited boys came she told us by phone and Sam went first with his date. She was a lot prettier than his last but more of an airhead. We knew because she was in our class.

Fifteen minutes later Jerry did the same thing. His girl was more studious and Betts hoped more supporting of Wendy and her group. Chuck was worried but tried to hold it in. When I reminded him of our last mission he calmed right down.

Twenty minutes after Chuck left. I walked alone to the house. Betts was waiting for me and she kissed me with a passion. Wendy greeted me the same way then pulled me further into the gaily decorated home. Only one cop was here but he was in civilian dress. He appeared to be a caterer.

The main room had younger children and a lot of parents. Betts gave me a rundown on how the party had segregated and developed. Most of the small fry were younger brothers and sisters of the people she invited or those that had been held captive.

I was led through this mob and down some steps before going outside. This is what the girls were saving for me. The kids here were all beautiful. Some were boys but most were girls. They had a haunted look about them. These I knew had been abused either in the filming or on the farm.

Wendy led me around like the last time I went to her party so I could be introduced. This time there was no Tony or his friends to contend with. The first person happened to be a guy my age. He was slim and had long hair like a girl. I shook Greg's hand and stayed to talk for a few minutes. It took more than a few minutes for him to thaw out. He claimed to like sports but didn't go into details like we would. I saw him eyeing other guys when he was not looking at me.

Greg and I moved on and Betts came over to introduce me to Penny. She and Greg knew each other. I used all my skills to be a friend. She checked out my equipment once in a while. I was not sure about her after meeting Greg. She could simply be seeing if she was turned me on.

Greg and I went on to find Terry. These two knew each other. There seemed to be some friction between the two.

The other guys were here and moving around too but not acknowledging each other. They looked good now and I thought almost polished. Jerry had found the beautiful hermaphrodite and had latched onto her along with is original date. His arms were around both waists on occasion. I knew for a fact that he knew what was under her skirt because he had looked a long time at her when we rescued them.

Chuck was accompanying some older girls that looked like they went to high school. He liked big teats anyway. They were laughing and he seemed to be part of the crowd. He appeared to be an old hand at going to parties but I knew that he went to few.

Sam was with Betts now and she was introducing him to Heather, the girl that seduced her at the previous party. I had thought that she only liked girls but I was far from an expert.

Greg said to me when we were alone, "Wally, I like you."

"Thanks Greg. You're a nice guy and I like you too."

"I heard that Betty is your girlfriend."

"She sure is. We do everything together. Some couples get into trouble doing things with others that hurt the relationship."

"What do you do?"

"Betts and I just started. I promised her parents to not do anything that could hurt her until the pills kick in."

"Really. Have you ever been with two girls?"

"A few times. A guy gets tired and my jaw and tongue hurt a lot."

"I've done that too. Its nice but there is something missing."

"I don't have that much experience yet to know. In the next few months I hope to get an education."

Greg got close to me and whispered, "I can teach you something nice."

I knew that this was coming and I put my hands on his shoulders. "I am not ready for that yet. I am working slowly. One step is taken at a time. One day, perhaps soon, I would like to learn."

"So you know about me?"

"You look at the guys more than the girls. I also know what you were forced into doing. Most of the people here were that way. I also know that blackmail, beatings, and coercion was used to get you guys to do things. I would have done the same thing you did. We are not strong when we are young." Greg looked like he did when I first arrived. I said, "I know that you were forced to do things. I do not want to do some things with you now. Does this mean we cannot be friends?"

"You still want to be my friend?"

"Are you a bad person, Greg?"

"I don't think so."

"Then we can be friends. I only warn you about Betts. She is smart and I know she will try to be a matchmaker."

"Girls don't interest me too much."

"Who said she is going to match you with a girl?"

He looked a little stunned and I put my arm on his shoulder and pulled him back to the party. A few moments later it was Greg that was introducing me to his friends and acquaintances.

We found Paul almost hiding. He was only ten. He was really cute and Greg whispered in my ear that Paul got fucked a lot in the movies. I felt sorry for the boy. He may have some sexual urges at his age but I think he was too young to choose his own destiny.

Paul was afraid of both of us. We sat beside him and I said quickly before he fled. "Paul, wait just a moment please." He stood but didn't leave. "My name is Wally Kiefer. My girlfriend and Wendy helped set up this party. The newspapers gave me a clue to what happened to Wendy. I came to see if I could help her. We heard about all the other people that were hurt. These people need help too. I am not going to have sex with you. I am not going to hurt you. I came over here with Greg to see if we could just talk."

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I'm a skinny guy. I was alone most of the time. I got beat up by bullies too. This happened a lot. I started fighting back but I still lost. After enough time I started to win once in a while. Less than a month ago three guys put me in the hospital."

"Really?"

"Yep, but I was happy."

"Why?"

"I beat the crap out of all three. Betts and her sister were being beat too and they fought to help me. That was the time when I learned that I had to fight all the time and fight as hard as I could. The bullies leave me alone now but I run into bigger bullies now. I still fight them.

"I'm too small."

"Paul, look at me. I'm bigger than you but I'm small too. They come near you and you pull back a fist and punch them in the nuts. You don't run either. You stay and beat the shit out of them. Only a fool will fight with you then."

"I can't fight."

"I don't know how to fight either but I try. Now are we friends or not? I am not going to have sex with you."

"You can be my friend then."

"Good, then as a friend I have to say we have to move around." I stood up and put out my hand. He looked at it for awhile then reached out and held it.

We left the group until I saw Erin. With my two new buds in hand we went over to visit. When she saw me she ran to me. I bent down and hugged the girl. I didn't know why she was so excited to see me but it made me feel good.

When I put her down I introduced her to the two boys. Greg put on a good act and tried to look pleased. Erin had to be asked but she introduced me to her friends but she had forgotten most of their names already. Patricia and Liza she knew very well.

I pulled the two munchkins over and said, "This handsome dude goes by the name Paul. He's my new friend. He is even a year older than you two. Will you show him the house?"

Patricia said, "Sure, I know it all by now." She grabbed Paul's hand in one of hers and Liza grabbed another and they raced away.

Greg said, "That was nicely done."

"Thanks. It helps the girls too. They need to have some friends more their age. Now let's go around and see who else's life we can meddle in."

Greg and I found a lot of wallflowers and brought them into the party. Some had to go into the pool to get acquainted. With this weather it was a good thing to do.

I saw Mom at the party helping Leslie usually. Mom was dressed in a lightweight cotton dress that you could almost see through. It was good for the heat but I had a feeling that Mom liked Leslie the way Betts and Wendy liked each other.

Rod Suffolk was at the party in loud shorts. It had to be so he could blend in with the rest. Greg and I walked up behind the guy and I said to Greg, "I wonder who in their right mind would wear shorts like that. See how the hair on his legs curls. Do you think that means he is a bit screwy?"

Rod turned quickly. I said, "I was right Greg. He's not in his right mind." I put out my hand and said, "Hi Doc. How's business?"

"Well if it isn't my apprentice. I should have you doing all the scut work I can find. You could wash my car or paint the house."

"Hey boss. Be easy on me today. I want you to meet Greg, my new friend."

"Hi Greg." The Doc turned to me and said, "Greg and I already met."

"Then you know that he is pretty smart."

"That he is. You guys having fun?"

When Greg didn't say anything I said, "We are hunting wallflowers. We pluck them from their beds and transplant them were the activity is. We have had some success already."

"Now that is a worthy job of an apprentice."

"Doc, can Greg be an apprentice too. We can work on people's problems."

"He could but he has to know what he is doing. Some people can be hurt if he does the wrong thing."

"I know just a bit. Will you give Greg some pointers and he can tell me later? I want to go swimming and I have to change. I can smell food too and I'm starving."

"Sure. Greg would make a good apprentice."

I hurried out because I needed to piss bad. I noticed in passing that the cabana was vacant but Wendy's bedroom had seven lovelies there sampling each other's wares. One of them was Betts and another was Heather.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.