Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"I figured that already. If you were an Arab you could have more than one wife. I know that you would take care of Liza."

"A kid like me has lots of dreams. Lots of women is one of them but I think I am mature enough to see that one woman may be hard to take care of."

"Liza says you get turned on about making her pregnant."

"She's smart. Then the rest followed her lead. I hope my urges do not overcome my common sense. I want Liza to have a happy and normal childhood even if she spends her spare time having sex."

I fired up the barbecue at our house. Gail and Sam came over. All of us could see the change in the boy or should I say man now. The killing of an armed man may represent a lot of it but I knew that making Gail happy was just as much the reason.

Sam was not grinning like a fool nor was he clustered with the guys to tell the intimate details. For all they knew Sam had not had a chance yet to please a woman.

My own woman, and I guess the wannabees, got the meal ready without my asking. They let me deal with what I wanted and they took the rest of the burden.

June came home early and came over to talk. I may be a bit dense but I noticed that she walked a bit funny and she had the predatory look. Betts saw it right away and came over as if to claim me first. The munchkins were right behind.

"Hi Wally. You are going to be a great chef one day."

"Thanks June. How was your day?"

This seemed to be the opening she wanted. "Oh, my feet and legs are killing me."

"I can work on you now if I can get the guys to not destroy the place."

"Oh, would you?"

"Yes, if Betts comes with me. She can see problems with my technique."

June looked to Betts but said nothing. I think it was her pleading eyes that made Betts say, "I will watch him but there may be some internal massage needed. He didn't want to do it last time."

"Will it hurt?"

"No. You are like me and like that kind of massage. Let's go upstairs and get ready while Wally gets away for a while."

The munchkins wanted to follow the girls. I said, "Patricia, Liza." They stopped. "Let Betts do this. You guys need to stay here and take my place as host."

They didn't like this but the job I gave them made them feel grown up. I went over to the guys and said, "Remember my feelings about things?" I got a lot of nods. "Watch Patricia. Liza too. I had a feeling of danger to the girls when we were out."

Chuck said, "What kind of danger?"

"Someone wants to take her and hurt her."

Chuck said, "I will kill them if they try."

"Thanks guys. June has sore legs. I am going up to rub her legs for her."

Surprisingly there were no smiles, winks or knowing looks. Jerry simply said, "Do a good job. I don't like seeing her in pain."

Sam was sitting near Gail. I said to them. "Gail, I sometimes get feelings of things that can happen. I felt odd about Patricia today and to a lesser extent about Liza. I asked the guys to watch them. There is an ultra small chip that can be implanted like they do in domestic animals. I would like to put one in each girl."

Gail was very surprised. "You?"

"The chips are only a few milligrams. They are the size of a small piece of sand. They get injected with water into the muscle of the leg. Nobody ever knows that the chip is there."

"Now you are scaring me. What is this about?"

"My feelings are not clear this time. I could do this without your knowledge but this is important to all of us. There has to be trust."

"Does this have anything to do with that Caputo character?"

"It may. I simply do not know."

Liza came over with a cold beer for her mother and a tray of dip. Patricia had a tray of vegies. Gail said, "We will talk later about this."

I went upstairs and heard the shower just finishing. I went into my room and fished out a crystal that Nadac pointed out for me. It took a few minutes of staring at the crystal to find any flaws. It was better to work with them than against. The area near the first flaw was increased and I tried to twist just a get to get the crack to continue the way I wanted.

In ten minutes I had what looked like crushed glass. Altering them to the pattern in my mind was not hard. On impulse I did fifty three of them which was the number of suitable sized particles. A piece of paper was used to collect them and two I moved with my mind. This worked just a bit better than last time I tried this.

When the now folded paper was put away I walked into June's room. She was naked and laying with her stomach on a towel. Betts still had her clothes on and was rubbing her sister's shoulders. I had to guess that June was much further from being bi than her two sisters.

Beside the bed on the table was a bowl of water to wash with and some hand towels. There was new bottle of baby oil.

Betts said, "I rubbed her legs. They're ok now. It is the area from the upper thighs to the waist that's bothering her. I mentioned to June that you can do her front after my next period."

"You are a good woman to me and to your sister. I hope you know that."

"I do know that and you are going to have to work harder on me later."

I said, "June, this may be a foolish question, but are you a virgin?"

"Not for a long time."

"That is good to hear." I turned to Betts and said, "You have a toy you have not shown me. Go wash it and bring it here. You are going to help."

Betts liked this idea and hurried out. June said, "What is it?"

"Something to help me make you a happy woman."

I squeezed a bit of oil on my hands and started on June's butt. I was not insistent but I did a massage as I tried to get her aroused. It took a while but she started to hump the bed. Betts was back by then with a weapon in her hands.

June was moaning constantly now and eventually an orgasm passed through her body. I gave her a moment to savour the feeling before I started once more. When she started to climb to the precipice one more time a finger started an insistent effort to enter her. The orgasm came much quicker this time. When she was into the throws of orgasm one finger then two entered her anus. The orgasm did not stop. I hammered her for a full minute and then slipped a third finger into her. The orgasm got even higher and then she just collapsed.

Betts said, "I see you did it to her the same way you handle me."

"I always do my best, but with you I try even harder."

"I know you do." She looked at the dildo. "I guess I don't need this anymore."

Maybe you should leave it here with June. When she wakes up she may need it desperately."

"I wouldn't mind using it on her."

"I know you would. That's what I was going to have you do when I was doing my thing."

"You are a truly evil man and I love you for it. You always try to include me."

We covered up June and I washed in the bathroom to allow June to have clean water for herself.

Bert and then Lillian got home and found dinner waiting for them. They loved barbeques and I liked how easy a meal was to prepare on them. June came down later with a nice grin and a spring in her step. I could see the guys smiling but they still hid it well. I was amazed at how they had seemed to grow up almost overnight.

Gail sent Liza to get a bottle of something the adults wanted to drink. She saw Jerry and Chuck get up and go to the gate. They pretended to not watch but they did a good job. Gail was pleased to see this.

The adults had a bit too much to drink last time but now they just sipped.

Patricia came up to me and whispered, "Can we sleep in the tents again?" I just want to move ours a bit." I liked the idea of keeping Patricia close and Liza too. They may be safer in the house though.

"Let's camp out in your room? We can all sleep on the floor." I tried to imitate an old woman's cackly voice and said, "I know stories of where little innocent girls get eaten."

"Raw?"

"Raw is the best," I continued with the same voice.

"Then I want to hear those stories."

Betts was near and just rolled her eyes.

That night we slept on the floor. The girls like to hold me but only two could and Betts made sure she always got where she wanted. Liza and Patricia worked it out that Liza would be beside me tonight.

I started the witch story but the noise they made was too loud for talking. Betts and I did some eating instead and then let the munchkins feed on each other while we did the same.

I don't know what woke me up but I looked at the walls and saw flashing lights. Looking out the window I saw a police car in front of my parent's home. I knew something was wrong. After I dressed I hurried next door. I walked in what used to my house and heard crying and wailing. This was Mom like I never saw her before.

Dad was dressed but he looked like he put the clothes on in the dark. I hurried over to him and held his hand. He seemed to be surprised to see me. I interrupted the cop by saying, "What happened Dad?"

"Your sister Mona is in the hospital."

"What happened Dad? There is more to it than that."

"She was hurt. She was beaten."

I knew he was holding back. "What else? Tell me."

"She..." Dad burst out crying.

I held him and whispered, "Was she raped?"

Dad just nodded his head.

I knew then that this is what was going to happen to Patricia. I also knew who did it. Or at least who ordered it.

Dad and Mom went to the hospital. Cathy was still out. Nick just sat on the couch in a daze. He just didn't know what to do and I didn't either.

I sat with Nick and for the first time I could remember. He cried. After a while he moaned about who could have done this. He was too unstable now or in the future to be given the truth so I said nothing.

I made coffee for him and just sat until Cathy got home. When she learned what happened she rushed off to the hospital too.

I said, "Are you going to be alright Nick?"

"I'll be ok. For a little twerp you are growing up."

I went home and started breakfast. When Lillian came down I told her what had happened. She ran upstairs and soon Bert and June knew as well. Not once did she ask who could have done this to Mona.

Before she left for work, she said seriously, "Keep the girls close to you always and always keep your phones near."

"Mom, I get feelings sometimes. I already told the guys to watch out for the girls. I will try to do a bit more. Perhaps I will get my little league bat and look for a game of baseball if I go out of the house."

"That is a good idea. You should all do that. Carry mitts and a ball too."

"I know. Good camouflage."

"Watch yourself too and June."

She looked a little stunned to think that she could have been in danger too. "I will Wally."

The newspaper was on the table and I looked in the ads section and found the obits. There was a section for Frank Pallo. There was no cause of death listed and no extra information. There was only one viewing but it also said that it was a closed casket affair. There was only one viewing and it was today.

I wanted to see Wendy and I know Betts did too. I had a good idea I thought and got the girls up. When Betts started to think straight I said, "The funeral of Wendy's father is today. The viewing is just before the burial. Call all your friends from school. They will get a chance to pay their respects and we can see Wendy."

"We should go to the funeral too. Any ideas?"

"If you get friends to come then we can get a lift. It is no bother to rent a van or two and go in them."

"Will you do that?"

"Yes. Do you have anything to wear?"

"Not really. The last funeral I went to was my aunts. That was three years ago."

"You use the phone and I will call the guys."

The guys were on and they agreed to go with us. They liked the idea of the class coming as camouflage. There were problems with suitable clothes so I said I would look into it with an eye to rent.

The phone was busy and I got Nadac to take this chore for me. He could call everybody at once if he wanted. In less than three minutes Nadac phoned back with the location that had four suits.

My head was not screwed on right. I had a phone and I had forgotten it again. I called Mom and waited for her to come on.

She picked up the phone hurriedly and said, "What's wrong Wally."

"Relax Mom. The father of a girl in our class has died. We would like to show our respects. The guys are renting suits and I will see what I can get for the girls. We have to leave to go to the rental and to the store. We plan on going to the viewing and then the funeral. I will rent a vehicle. We will be with people all the time."

"Who passed away?"

"Wendy Pallo's father Frank."

"She is in your class with Betty."

"That's right."

"You are one smart and caring young man. I may meet you at the funeral."

"Thanks Mom."

Another belated idea struck me. I phoned Gail and said, "Hi Gail. I have a favour to ask you."

"What is it Wally. You only have to ask."

"Will you rent a large passenger van for us? The father of one of the girls in our class has recently died. We would like to go to the viewing and the funeral right after."

"When does this take place?"

I gave the times and locations. I also put in the need to rent suits and get some dresses for 'my girls'. "Is it all right if Liza goes with us? Some parents want to shelter their children from this."

There was a pause. "She should go if for no reason than to see what is what she will face one day."

It was a good thing that Gail had a larger car. The two girls sat on our laps with no objections. It was a short time until Gail left her car and we were in the much larger 13 passenger van.

Gail used my cash and her credit card as surety when we rented four suits. We bought shirts in the store and stayed in the suits when we left. Choosing dresses was quicker than I thought. I figured women always dawdled doing this.

Betts was constantly on the phone arranging rides for friends with other friends. Some though had no rides. We went back to our neighbourhood to pick up six more girls and one guy.

There was no room in the parking lot at the funeral home. We parked on the street a block and a half away. Betts took the guys and got them, matched with a girl. The guys seemed to like this idea.

I saw why the funeral home was full. There were nine viewings going on and it wasn't until then that I figured how the others had died. I hoped that there were just victims here an not the guys we shot.

The room for Pallo was not that full. We signed our names but I had our names spread out among the rest of the visitors. We managed to get fairly close. The young woman I had seen in the house was holding onto a small girl in one hand and Wendy with another. A lot of our class was already here. We just waited our time to come up.

When I got to the girl, she was not crying but she was upset. I bent down and said, "Hi. My name is Wally. I am sorry to hear that your daddy has left us."

She sniffled a bit then turned to her mother. I stood and held the woman's hand in mine and said, "I am sorry to hear of your husband's passing. If there is something I can do for your family, I will do it."

She did smile at me. I guess she didn't think I could do much. "Thanks Wally. That was a very nice offer."

I moved on and saw Wendy. She still looked shell shocked. Because of her rape and treatment I did not touch her. She looked up at me and I said, "Hi Wendy. How are you feeling?"

"I hurt but I guess it will go in time."

"Time does that for us. We forget our accomplishments but the bad things are forgotten much sooner."

Wendy started to sniffle and then reached out to hold me. I held her in my arms but not tightly. She had to know that she could get away. She pulled back then went forward and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for coming Wally. I heard that it was you and Betty that got the class down here."

"Betts did that. If you can think far enough ahead we will watch out for you when we can."

"I could have used you recently but thanks for the offer Wally."

"Your welcome, Sweetie. Be strong for your family. They need you."

I got another kiss and I moved on to a man that looked a lot like a cop even to the gun under his arm. I guess he was protection. I just treated him as if he were somebody in Wendy's family.

There were more men like this in the room and I looked through the walls to see a lot of guns in the other rooms too. Outside there were vans with cops in there and some had combat rifles. I personally thought that Caputo could do nothing now.

There was no room to sit so we stood in groups. I whispered to the guys to not stick together and to stay with the girl that might need them. They accepted this and shy young men stood with small groups of girls.

I took Gail around and introduced her. She liked the girls but the boys really caught her eye. More young people came and most I had not seen before. I quizzed Nadac and he replied that they had been on the DVD's. I was surprised to see some from our own school that were starlets even if they were forced to do their work.

I did not look in the casket at Frank but I did in the other rooms. They too were closed. In most cases there were two or more caskets so both parents may have been killed or perhaps a grandparent. I felt like a ghoul but I found that all of those present were killed by small arms fire and not by us. In some cases it was a child in the casket. A quick tally showed that there were twenty three funerals going on in just this one building.

The room for the Hendersons had the hermaphrodite girl. Even I felt drawn to... her. The clothing was of a girl our age. I would have to ask Nadac about her condition and living arrangements but do it later. There were many beautiful young people with her and more of the same were in the other rooms. All were selected to feed an evil empire. I shivered because Betts could be one of them.

The girl that seduced Betts was in one of the rooms. Heather had no adult males with her or as a matter of fact many of the nine families would have only uncles to stand for their fathers. I had to exclude the guys with guns because they would just be protecting. There were some that looked like older brothers. I had to wonder what was going to happen to them now.

Mom came in and looked around. I waved my hand and she came over. She bent first to Patricia and said, "How are you taking this baby?"

"It's ok. Everybody is crying and it makes me sad."

Lillian asked Betts, "How are you doing, Honey?"

"I have Wally. Everything's alright."

Lillian looked at me and gave me a small smile. I said, "Would you like to meet the family?"

"Yes, please introduce me."

We walked to the front and bypassed the closed coffin. The family was now sitting and taking a break. When I got to Mrs Pallo she stood. "Hi again. My name is Wally Kiefer in case you forgot."

"I will not forget you." She gave me a nice smile. She was a young and beautiful woman and that was the reason she was still alive.

"This is my new mother, Lillian Huggins. Mom, this is Mrs Pallo."

The started to shake hands but Lillian pulled the woman to her and hugged her. I heard Lillian comment the usual things said at a time like this.

I walked to Wendy and said, "Come with me to talk to our friends. Staying here is bad enough."

She looked up to the cop and I said, "We are not leaving the room. She will only be with known school friends." He nodded to me.

I took Wendy's hand and she started to walk away but soon her sister was holding Wendy's other hand. Betts was talking with her back to us but turned as we approached. Betts just reached out and hugged Wendy to her. The two started to cry.

The little sister was at a loss. I bent down and said, "These two munchkins beside me are my junior girlfriends. The girl holding your sister is my girlfriend. Her name is Betty but I call her Betts."

I pulled over Patricia and said, "This pretty girl is Betts' sister. She sleeps in a tent for two days. She is smart and knows how to twist a poor boy around her finger."

Liza came over next and I said, "This is Liza. She used to be shy but not now. She's a tiger." I growled now. "Liza and her mother live next door to us. She and Patricia are best buds now. My name is Wally Kiefer if you forgot. I didn't hear your name though."

There was a lot of hesitation but she finally said, "Erin."

"Hi Erin. How old are you?"

"Seven, in three days."

"Wow, that old already? I am twelve and these two munchkins are nine. They are only two years older than you."

"Are they really your girlfriends?"

"They are my junior girlfriends. Betts is the one who kisses me when the others are not looking." I got close and whispered, "I kiss her back too." Erin looked a little shocked but she smiled for the first time.

Patricia started to talk to Erin and so did Liza. They even took the child's hands. I stood near then heard Erin say, "I have to go."

I smiled and said, "Hold on just a minute Honey."

There was not that many visitors now and I made it to the cop. "Erin has to go to the bathroom. My munchkins will take her."

He simply said, "Come back here when they are done."

"Yes, Sir."

I got Patricia and Liza to take Erin into the bathroom. I leaned against the door until they came back out. I brought the three girls over to the cop. Lillian was now sitting with Mrs Pallo and ignoring me. I introduced the girls by saying, "Munchkins, this is Officer... oh ya, you never gave your name."

"Wilcox."

"This is Officer Wilcox. Now you better go find Betts and Wendy." When they disappeared I turned and said, "First your suit is good but it still says cop. You have something on your left chest under your suit. I read the newspapers. Multiple deaths mean situations like this. The building is full and as I passed I noticed that six of the rooms had three caskets each. When I saw Wendy's name in the newspaper, I was shocked. She is in my class at school. Betts and I came to give what support we could. What else would you like to know?"

"Do you read minds?"

"I am working on that now. I believe it is a possible function of the frontal lobe."

"Do you know a guy by the name of Caputo?"

"The scum bag grabbed me by the shirt and knocked me unconsciousness a few days ago." I pointed out Gail. "She came over and wacked the asshole with a shove twice on the head."

"That must have been Tony."

"Yep, that's him."

"What was he after you for?"

"I was invited by Wendy to go to her house for a pool party one day. I had never been to a party like that before. The house was beautiful. I tried to shake hands and be polite. Tony was far from being nice. He asked how I beat his buddy Morton recently in a fight. By the way I was sent to the hospital for a few days with my own injuries. Anyway I ignored the asshole and walked away.

"Later I walked into the open basement to see that portion of the house. Others were going in and out and getting drinks in the bar in the basement. I loved the room I was in and wished I saw the rest of the house. Two goons came tramping down the stairs. I backed up to get out of the way. I heard a guy saying that somebody was not here. I kinda' felt they were talking about me. I left and went back with my friends. I was always within three metres of the door going into the house.

"We did not like the guests or should I say Tony and his friends. They were all over 18 and they frightened me. We left.

"Tony came up to me a few days ago and asked me what I was looking at. He was angry. If I were you I would go look at that room. Something there bothered him enough to come to may house."

Wilcox asked, "Do you know what is in that room?"

"No idea."

"Do you know anybody in the military."

I smiled big like a kid and said, "I sure do."

"Who is that?"

"My brother Clark."

"Where is he?"

"He lives in Calgary."

"Has he been home recently?"

"I gave you some answers to your spoken and unspoken questions. Tell me how many times you had sex before you were married and I will start answering information about my family."

"I can take you to the station to talk too."

"Sure you could. I am twelve. I refuse to talk about my family. Do you beat your children or do you use a cattle prod Mr Wilcox?"

"We will find out other ways then."

"Good. You were going to anyway. Now tell me why there were all the killings and I may help you solve the case."

"That is police business."

"Do I have to take you to my house and beat the information out of you?"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes, I am going to grab your arm and throw you to the floor. When I have done that a few times I can get you to cooperate. Perhaps I do not have to take you there. I can do it outside."

Wilcox smiled, "Do you know karate to do this?"

"I only saw some moves on the net. They look like fun to try."

"I think you are a bit too young for that."

"Ha, I will wait until you are in diapers and sucking your food through a straw in your wheelchair. I may be old myself but I could get you then."

He smiled and put his hand on my head. I grabbed it and tried to twist it but got nowhere. I did it two more times with the same result. I backed up then and said, "You got me when I wasn't looking." I acted and sounded like a young kid and that is what I wanted.

Lillian said, "Behave yourself Wally."

"Yes, Mom. Did you see how I almost threw him?"

"It did look close there for a moment. Next time take your fights outside. Get your munchkins to help."

"Now that's an idea."

I left and heard some chuckles and I hope that was enough to let me slip by. Mom knew better but didn't say anything that would screw things up for me.

Betts was holding Wendy and other girls were holding them. They seemed to be better than when I saw them last. Betts said, "What were you doing?"

"I was showing that guy a neat karate move I saw on the net. You throw the guy over your hip. I guess I have to take some lessons first to do it."

The girls smiled and Betts shook her head. "Sometimes you are so grown up and sometimes I have to change your diaper."

I went close to Betts and crouched. "Mommy there is something in my diaper."

"It probably stinks." I pouted and the girls laughed with Betts at me.

Sam came around with the girl that was assigned to him. He was very polite and we could see that he was not mouthing the words. Wendy hugged him and he hugged her back. A week ago he would have froze.

When Sam had left, Jerry came over. He was not as sure of himself but he was still pretty good. Apparently Chuck had already been over to talk.

Gail was in a corner talking to some older people and I brought her over and introduced her again to Wendy. I said to Wendy after they had the hug that girls do. "Did you know that my buddy Tony choked me so much that he knocked me unconscious. Mrs Watson came over with a long handled shove and bonked him on the head. When he got up a bit she really walloped him one."

Wendy turned to Gail and said, "You really did that?"

"I guess I did but the guys and the girls got Tony's buddy. Wally's munchkins had knives and looked ready to cut up that guy. I think he was happy to see the cops come."

"You did that! I could only dream of seeing something like that. I only wish I could have a film of that."

Betts said, "Well you get your wish. I filmed it all. You can even see Tony trying to kiss Wally."

"What?"

"Wally was like a typical boy. He needed his afternoon nap. Tony was laying on him with his head on Wally's chest."

"When can I see it?"

"When we can come over and visit. This time no Tony."

"I don't think he can come over now."

A priest came in and after a talk with Mrs Pallo he started the service. Mom stayed with her all the time and even had to support her. Gail thought it best to go there and help too. I now had three munchkins to watch but they were good.

Priest always take a long time. Eventually the pallbearers came and put the casket into the hearse. The lead car was for family but Erin and Wendy wanted to be with us. Mom then rode with Mrs Pallo.

We got into the van and soon we were the first car right after the black limos. It was quite a distance to the cemetery and we took the highway. This part was at least done quickly. Around us were some of the other funerals from the same funeral home. Jerry was staring at one girl from the other funeral as if shocked. Chuck pushed him and Jerry came back to us. He whispered and then both guys looked to the other funeral. It was the hermaphrodite girl and she looked to be the most beautiful girl around and there were a lot of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.