Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

Betts said, "Mrs Watson asked me to help her. Patty and Liza want to rough it in their back yard. She wants me to be out there with them."

"Smart move on her part I guess."

"Can Patty and I go?"

"I don't see why not."

When the adults left, we hurried over to Gail's house.

She said, "Hi guys. You are over early."

I said, "Hi Gail. I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?"

"Patricia wants to have a camp out in your back yard with you and Liza. Betts is supposed to be here while I am away fishing. She is really going to be with me."

"I used to do that as a girl myself. I guess I can do that but we have no tent or mattresses."

I smiled and said, "You will."

I called a sporting goods store that had a website. I talked about their best two, four and six man freestanding tents. They had a few good selections and I learned about some features from those that had used the tents. Self inflating air mattresses, small pack-able stoves with Sigg bottles of fuel as well as lightweight stainless pots were discussed. I was given a rough total for what I wanted and gave the phone to Gail. She gave her name and address then said, "This is a large order. I want it delivered here by five tonight and I will pay cash."

The manager had to be called and since the number matched what was on his phone he would risk the time and the gas. Cash was such an easy item to deal with.

Gail said, "That was a lot of money you just spent. If you keep doing things like that then you will be broke before you are thirteen."

"My girl is important to me and besides the army you talked about can use them. It may be necessary for you to sleep with the three of them one night to show them how to camp."

"Camp?"

"Well, how to enjoy camping."

Gail got the rest of my money. I even had to get a forty dollar loan. Patricia and Liza were ecstatic that they were going camping.

We rode hard to our range and gave out the arms. This time we kept our own even when on patrol. I wanted them comfortable with the weapons but not stupid enough to shoot somebody that came near.

Jerry said, "That game last night was awesome. Did you see, it had my face?"

Chuck said, "It was easy to spot. It was the most ugly. Now what are we doing today, Wally?"

"We work on what was in the game. Treat that as what we have to do."

"Is that what we are going to do tonight?"

"Yes. This time, it is going to be much more dangerous. There will be people with guns. The pit in the game exists on a farm. They are going to fill it with bodies. The kids they are going to sell to brothels in the East."

Sam said with a worried voice, "Slavery is not done anymore. There are laws against it."

"Ever hear of White Slavery?"

"Ya, I guess."

"It exists and so does piracy. The South China Sea has pirates today and the major governments are trying to stamp it out. Anyway, the kids in the porno movies are going to be sold. The guys over there like white skin for a change. Even the boys they like. Any young women are going to be sold and I guess even the youngest kids. In a way it is like what ranchers do when they make a cattle drive. Ranchers though leave lots behind to breed enough for the next year. Caputo wants people to believe that the families just got up and ran. Nobody will find them."

Chuck said, "So the old folks get killed and thrown in the hole?"

"That's right. The two buildings will house the slaves or maybe just one. It depends on how many they get I guess."

Betts said, "Don't call them slaves. It makes them less than human."

"That is the way they will be treated."

We went through without bodies what we had practised in simulation. There was the stalking to the farmhouse and the taking out of the guards and then the one in the guard room.

From my mind I heard, "The collection has begun. The female you call Wendy has just been abducted with her parents and sister. They should be at the farm within an hour."

"What do we do?"

"Get your supplies, including water. Bring your weapons in your packs. You will find the antidote to the anaesthetic at the usual place along with a two first aid kits. A product similar to what humans use to darken their skin along with masks and gloves will be provided. I will give further information as you travel."

"Ring my phone."

"Very good!"

The phone rang and Nadac quickly repeated himself and added we would need to take a taxi. Funds would be supplied.

"Guys, Caputo has started to gather people. None have been killed yet that I know of. Go home and get your packs and what you want to bring. Meet at Betts' house."

I got nods and the harnesses and guns went into my pack. We raced home because every minute we wasted, the more would die. Betts parked her bike in the garage with mine and she raced into the house. I waited for the sphere to drop is shield. I unloaded the cargo. Nadac worked with me to tell me their properties. We had miniature concussion grenades that would leave the same molecules behind that current military explosives used.

There was a black balaclava that apparently was not as hot to wear as what was now available. New t-shirts that were fuzzy. They looked ok but were more difficult to spot in the dark. The two first aid kits looked military and would clip onto a belt. What was new were five pairs of sunglasses with a nylon strap so they would not get lost. They marginally improved our sight at night. A small bud near both ears could transmit my voice to them without others hearing.

I ran into the house and wiped my face with a damp cloth and gathered what was needed.

Betts looked almost panic stricken. She too had cleaned up a bit and packed her things. I said, "Leave the t-shirt. We have some better ones."

"How do they get here?"

"A courier."

"If there is a courier, why can't soldiers do this?"

"First it's our battle. Second, we would never get trained."

"Trained for what? I never volunteered to be in the army."

"You can stay here Betts. I have better intelligence than what the police have. We can do it safer as long as we do not get shot."

"You, can get shot too. I don't want to lose you."

I held her gently and said, "I don't want to lose you either. The last house to be hit was Wendy's. We may not like her but I don't want her sold as a slave. She has a little sister too. The sister either goes into the pit or to the Orient. I think that is enough to fight for never mind the rest."

"Some deserve to die. They tried to trap us."

"Has it occurred to you that they were forced to do this?"

Betts hung her head and said nothing. The guys came now and didn't knock to get in. They all wore packs. They stood in a line waiting. I just said, "The garage," and we walked out.

I split up the grenades five ways even if Betts may not come. "These here are small concussion grenades. Think of them as humungous firecrackers. They will kill if they are close enough." I handed out the sunglasses and put my own on. It seemed like the hot garage got a bit cooler. "These t-shirts are cooler and harder to see. Dump your shirts in the corner and take these. There are some thin balaclavas. Nobody will recognise our faces but they may notice our size."

The shipment was split up and they each got their own harness, gun and the special darts. I inspected every pack and even the clothes, that they wore, fit in. I handed out a hundred dollars in small denomination bills to each in case they needed it while all identification stayed here.

I said, "Guys, this is dangerous. We may get killed. There are some valid reasons why we have to do this and not the police. If you wish to stay here, you may. If you do go you will know that you are saving peoples lives and most of those will be children like our brothers and sisters. There will not be any glory except what we give each other. All I can promise you is something much better in the future. Anybody wanting to leave should do so now."

I looked at each person. They were nervous as hell. Sam was the worse but he was controlling himself this time. Betts looked to be unsure but she didn't move.

"Good. Get some additional water bottles in the basement and let's go."

The taxi was almost here and I talked with my mind. The thoughts went to one or all of those I talked to. They looked around and saw my smile.

Chuck said, "Howd' you do that?"

"If I told you I would then have to kill you. Let's just say that this is the very best."

We got in a minivan that Nadac ordered. I said, "We are supposed to be hiking but we slept in. We have to meet up with the rest of our group." I gave him the location then pulled out a fifty. I want to get there as soon as possible. If you hurry you get the fifty. You get a ticket and I will pay." I showed him a lot more money. The Pakistani driver swallowed and agreed to do his best.

The driver was good. None of us spoke and this was a bit eerie but I didn't feel like breaking the mood. We pulled into a trailer park just off of Highway 400 in a cloud of dust. The driver got paid and had the generous tip on top of the fifty.

Only a few minutes later a station wagon picked us up and took us near the farm. I gave a small tip to suit the effort. With the taxi and other cars out of sight we searched the surroundings with the new pair of zoom binoculars. There didn't seem to be anybody that would give us grief for crossing their property. We climbed a fence and headed across a field. We moved quickly and it was hot. The water was welcome. We went through a woodlot and then another cultivated field. We came upon the buildings that could house the captives but at the moment they were empty. Again the binoculars was used and I passed them to the rest so they could become familiar to them.

Keeping to training, we put the harness on and added the small grenades. The packs and black outfits stayed hidden. This time it was Sam that picked the first door. We surveyed the metal sided building while I pointed out the cameras. The explosives were not planted yet. I could have deactivated them now if that was the case. The roof on the building was fairly flat and had a movable skylight. This may be good for later. There was a rickety ladder that we put up to it to open it for ventilation or a way of getting in later.

The building was locked up and Chuck opened the nest door. This one had a single military detonator and a half kilo of plastique hidden in a ceiling. My sight told me that there we no more here, at least not now. With gloves on, I took the cap out and tugged the wires just enough to make sure the cap was far enough from the explosive to not set it off. This type of detonator would constantly monitor the circuit and self-destruct if it were moved or the cap cut out of the circuit.

The building was checked for way of taking it. Chuck and Jerry broke out boards in three places and put the boards back in place for later. If the wind did not knock them off then this would be great. The cameras faced where the openings would be and I hoped that there was no operator at the main house by then.

Jerry called out a warning and we locked up the building and hurried back to our packs and a ditch we had passed. Two cars stopped at the first building. A young woman and three girls our age were dragged out. None of them were familiar to me. They wore the nylon cable ties used by the police. The woman and one girl started to scream and the men sat back and watched.

After a moment on guy said, "There ain't nobody here to save you. I might do that but at a price."

Four guys took the four into the building and we heard more screaming and then slaps.

Sam said in a whisper, "What are they doing?"

It was Betts that said, "Rape."

Jerry said, "We going to do something about it?"

I said, "We rescue four and a lot more die. Let's get moving we have to get to the farm house." A few minutes we heard three gunshots. They were regularly spaced and I had to guess that they were executions.

Chuck said, "What was that?" Nobody answered him.

One of the cars left the building and raced down the dusty road to the farmhouse. We kept low and our progress was slow. More cars came and even a cube van. None of us verbally speculated as to what was in the vehicles. More gunshots were heard. By my count there were eleven so far.

Chuck and Betts wanted to hurry the most but I had to restrain them. They wanted to sacrifice our security for speed. I wanted to race too but I wanted to be alive to help.

The traffic coming to the farm seemed to peek then slow down. When we gained a fence line with some trees we made better time though we were not going directly to the house. We were going to come at it from the west and the sun would be behind us. The farmhouse from the distance looked deceptively simple. It was the mound of soil hundreds of metres back with a bulldozer near it frightened me much more.

While we stopped to drink and piss I watched the house. A car came in and dropped two bound people off and then car sped off to the place where the captives were stowed. The two were dragged by four men out to the pit. When the two were allowed to see inside they tried frantically to escape. The man was first. I saw his head fling back and then he fell. An older woman was next. She fell to her knees to beg but was shot where she knelt. The men swung the first body back and forth to gather momentum. It must have struck further toward the centre of the excavation.

Chuck was beside me. He whispered, "What did you see?"

It was hard to talk. I had seen countless Hollywood deaths but this was real. I handed him the glasses. I heard, "Oh, my god," in a quiet voice.

It took another hour to get to the house. Though the area close to the pit was the safest, we avoided it. I saw seven men and a woman. They were all serious but I wasn't sure if they were happy to turn their farm into a cemetery and killing ground.

One guy was watching the screens in front of him and drinking a beer. A phone call came in and it was answered. We had discussed many plans. But the best was when they came out to execute somebody.

We drank our water and pissed. Seeing Betts piss was nothing compared to the hell around us.

A cargo van came this time and I got the guys in position this was the real thing now. More explosives had been set and in both buildings. The truck stopped behind the house this time. The back doors were opened and a man was dragged out. This man I knew. His face was bloody and he looked to have a broken arm. It was still Wendy's father. There was crying from inside but the driver got back into the van with his partner.

The four men escorted the single man to the pit as the truck raced to its destination by way of the dusty road.

I was close enough to hear the conversation. One man was saying, "Hi Frank. We hear that you were going to turn the boss in."

"I wasn't. I swear to god I wasn't. You gotta' believe me."

"Well you see Frank even if we did believe you we have a job to do."

"Dear god no. I have money. You can have all of it."

"What about your new wife?"

"You can have her too."

"I have a fancy for your two daughters. I hear the young one is a virgin. She won't be after tonight."

"You can have them. You can have them all."

"Thanks Frank." Instead of waiting until the edge of the pit the man raised the gun and shot the man in the forehead.

One of the other guys said, "What the fuck you do that for? Now we have to carry this shit."

They picked up the guy and my commands went out. Chuck and I raced forward. We got within twenty metres before one of the guys heard something behind him. I stopped and fired with two hands. I moved the gun just a bit and did it again. I moved to another but he was already falling.

We raced back to the house as Jerry and Betts opened the side door as if they were the men. Betts went upstairs and fired at the surprised woman. Sam has walked around the front and shot a man sitting in a lawn chair. Jerry went downstairs and shot a man that was watching baseball on the television.

Chuck and I raced into the house. I saw through the walls that the man in the control room was getting up. It could have been the noise or a security camera in the house. I had never checked for that. The guy opened the door just as I rounded the corner. Three shots hit his chest. He just had time to look surprised.

There was nobody else but we did the search anyway. I went into the control room and saw kids and women getting raped or giving blow jobs. Everywhere I saw people crying and the sound came through.

I must have been there a while because the rest were there beside me watching what was happening.

It was Nadac that warned me. I said, "The van is returning."

We raced outside. The driver must have seen the five bodies by the pit because he gunned his engine. I yelled to everybody, "Grenades now."

I took off a grenade and pulled the small pin. I had to throw the device to where it would be in five seconds. I threw mine and I saw others fly too. I hit the ground as four eruptions appeared behind the van and one just happened to be under a back tire. The van was flung up and it tipped over. We raced to the overturned vehicle. There were two dazed men in it and one had a cell phone in his hand. My gun came up and peppered him. Beside me Betts did the driver.

"Get the guns. We need something stronger than our darts to stop cars." Then I added, "There are rifles in the house. Check for bolts and ammunition."

I thought of dragging the guys out. Instead I went in and plucked out darts from both men. some were difficult to find. I went to the others we shot near the pit while relaying the word to clean up. Not all the darts were in the men and some must be in the pit or beyond. Now was not the time to spend a lot of time looking. Perhaps they would be missed but I doubted it.

I was in no mood to go slow now that there were some explosions. Jerry always boasted of sometimes driving one of the cars at the wrecking yard. In my mind I said, "Chuck, shut the main power off to the house. It will be dark when you do. Use Sam's flashlight. Jerry search the pockets of the guys and find keys for one of the vehicles. Sam and Betts bring the rifles to the car Jerry picks."

I ran back to the front of the house and made sure the man looked like he just fell asleep in the chair. I found a dart nearby too. Somebody was not careful.

Jerry got a pickup truck working and he backed up with some jerks but he was not bad. The guys jumped in the back with some guns and our packs and headed up the road. He kept it slow and stayed in the middle of the lane. I said, "Hell Jerry, you can drive. I was never sure."

"Ya, my brother taught me. Dad got mad because I banged some of the cars up."

"You are doing good now."

"What is the plan when we get to the buildings?"

"The explosives are live yet but they not likely to get activated. The second building we went into was the easiest to take. We come in from all openings if they are not aware of us."

"What if they are?"

"Then we make them come out with smoke."

"That will warn the second building. I'm sure some of those guys have cell phones."

"We have the rifles yet and the grenades."

We accelerated then coasted to a stop. I had looked ahead and saw the men still draining their nuts. I took what looked like a Glock with me. We would be seen so our black outfits went on along with the balaclavas and the glasses.

One guy came out the door just as we arrived and one of those in the back of our truck hit him with a dart. We just raced forward now. "Betts, Sam, Jerry. The back." I slowed Chuck down until the rest were ready. "Go!"

We burst in and some men got shot with more than the lethal amount. I really didn't worry. The captives just stared at us as we checked for more hostiles and retrieved all the guns. The kids or women could start using the guns too. They looked that insane.

I called out in what I hoped was an altered voice, "Stay inside until the cops come. You leave this building and we shoot anybody moving."

In my mind I sent, "Out!" which would be transmitted verbally by the glasses.

We hurried for the next building. A man was outside smoking when he saw us and ran inside. I called for the guys to stop. I went back to get a rifle. This was far too dangerous if they knew we were coming. I hurried forward and said, "They know we are here now. Let me see if I can smoke them out."

Nadac helped me with the information about the rifle. I put three shells in and then one in the chamber. I got close to the building and used the body of a car to rest the rifle on. I used my sight to pierce the walls. There were five men guarding two doors. I drew a bead on one and fired. The gun hurt my shoulder and I had done everything Nadac had said. I moved the bolt and fired again and again.

Other rifles fired from my right. There were no hostiles left in the building. Two were still alive but I just hoped they died slowly. With the Glock in hand I entered. The rifle I used was powerful and the metal sides of the building did not slow the bullet down much. There was a small hole going in a man and a large hole on the other side. I kicked away guns like I saw in the cop shows and looked for more threats.

Wendy was on the floor. She had blood on her and I knew it was her own. Betts came in and looked around but mostly at Wendy. She didn't speak but got the girl up and inspected her injuries. To see where she was bleeding. It was her asshole mostly. I was sure it had been used many times before but perhaps this time they wanted to just hurt the girl.

Another girl was beside her. If anything she was more beautiful than Wendy with teats just as pretty. This one was unconscious and not shot or hit by bullet fragments. There was enough blood to warrant a bit of first aid if necessary. I turned her over and found something I had never seen before.

This girl had a pussy but I saw a deflated cock just about where her clit would be. Hers was the same size as mine. Her giant clit did not have a head and as far as I knew no hole down the middle of it. There was no nut sack. She put me in mind of the Tomma but those women had smaller clits but they looked the same, almost like a finger with out the fingernail. This girl looked erotic. This clashed with my wish to protect all of them.

I called out mentally, "Any hostiles left?" It was a stupid thing to do. They could not answer.

The guys came in one at a time and looked around at all the naked flesh but their eyes usually stayed on Wendy then unerringly went to the beautiful girl with both a pussy and a cock. Eventually I found some cloth and tried to cover this oddity. I was sure she had a hard life with her genitals and with being under Caputo's thumb.

"Let's move out before the cops come. They're on the way." We turned around and got rid of all the toys we had found including my Glock. With pretty much what we came with we hurried to the end of the road and started across the fields. We were a good few miles away when we heard sirens. This gave us a bit more incentive to race faster.

We walked all night. During that time we talked about what we had done and I asked questions to find what we could have done better. The guys all admired Wendy and felt bad for her present condition. The new girl with a cock interested them the most. Part of it was because she was odd but I could tell that they found her sexy too. Jerry and Sam mentioned that they just may have seen this girl in one of the porno DVDs they had watched. They assured me though that they were all destroyed.

When it came close to dawn we changed back into our regular clothes and tried to appear as kids. Kids were not usually up at this time of the morning though. We hid when cars came by until we found ourselves at a service station with a diner. We cleaned up Beth as good as we could and sent her in to the service station part to get the key to the ladies room. We cleaned up as best we could. We already had a story formulated.

It was nice to just sit down now. We ordered lots of food and we ate too much of it. Five minutes later two cops came in and sat to drink a coffee. We were the only kids around and kids are what they would be looking for by now.

I had to do something. I said to Chuck that was right across from me, "Did you know that Martha Hinkley went up to Bob and kissed him?" He didn't reply so I added, "Bob was shaking in his boots. He was afraid to kiss her back. Jake almost pissed himself laughing at him."

Beth caught on and said, "It was a dare. Pam put her up to it. I was there and I heard. Martha would never have done it if Pam hadn't pushed her into it."

Jerry piped up weakly, "My sister Beth is having another baby. I have to go to another baptism."

Betts said, "You like going to them. Your second cousin will be there and you like her."

"I do not."

"You do too."

"I do not,... well maybe a little."

We slowed down to eat instead of talk and the cops ignored us. They left later and we all had a sigh of relief. The only thing we did differently was to wipe all the surfaces of the table that we may have touched that would not normally be cleaned. Paranoia was a good thing for me now. I called for a taxi on the public phone. I didn't like being traced through a phone if I could help it. Nadac might prevent it but it was still poor practice.

A taxi took us downtown. There was a fresh fish market and I bought a local whitefish and had it wrapped. My alibi was assured now. From the market we caught another taxi home.

"Guys give me your outfits. When you go home, remember to change your shoes. I want the ones you are wearing back here. We left tracks all over the place."

The black outfits came off and were thrown in a pile. The gloves went into a second pile along with the gloves we did not use. Even the glasses had to stay. Too many people had seen their distinctive design. I went through their packs looking for anything that could incriminate us later. The shoes were the only problem.

The guys left but now with hugs. We were much more of a team. Guys giving hugs to each other did not seem as wrong as it had before. Betts and I stopped at Gail's place. We went directly into the backyard. A tent was up and I could see one adult and two girls still sleeping.

Betts and I went back home and had a good shower then went to bed. I heard of this situation making a person horny but not now. I had killed three men, Sam got one and Betts got the last. We were murders and not even thirteen yet.

We woke up just before Mom and Pop got home. We both looked like shit and had another shower. We turned the television on and there was news of what the cops found on the farm. The news was coming on even when it never used to be.

We saw helicopter pictures of the pit and the house. There was no mention of us but I was sure it would come out eventually. We turned off the set and I could see that Betts was still bothered.

I asked, "Are you sorry you went, Love?"

"Really didn't think there would be killing. You said there was the pit but it wasn't real until I saw it."

"Betts, did we do the right thing? I mean about taking out the guy on the explosives and then the guys with the guns inside the last building."

"I have to think we did the right thing. I... shot a man."

"What was that man doing for the few hours before he was shot?"

"He deserved to die alright but I was the one that pulled the trigger."

"You helped society clean up its rubbish. If you had let him get away then all the crimes he committed later would be on your conscience."

"I know that too. I was the one to cause a death."

"I know how you feel."

"I know you do and I love you Wally Kiefer."

I love you too Betty Huggins."

"Betty now?"

"I was being formal."

In a moment I said, "I hope Wendy pulls through. She looked like she had broken."

"I saw that too. I hated her for what she did but she was so helpless there that I wanted to hold her to me."

"Yes, helpless is the word I would think that best suited her too."

We started dinner and I abused Nadac to get me a good recipe for the whitefish. Betts had to run off to the store to get some of the things I needed.

The Chuck called up on the phone and asked why I wasn't online. "Chuck I have an important job to do."

"What now? I hope it wasn't like the last."

"Chuck, I am preparing the fish. I never cooked fish before. I could cause a disaster and I would go to my room and cry my eyes out for hours."

Chuck laughed so hard the phone fell. "Ya, the Captain cries because his fish recipe didn't pan out. I got to tell the guys that."

"You spread that around and I will not be able to show my face around them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.