Cock Teasing Mom - Cover

Cock Teasing Mom

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What was she doing? Was she drunk or was it deliberate?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I called my mother to let her know that I had met the girl I was going to marry. "You need to come visit and meet her. It would be nice if the two of you could get to know each other before the wedding." Mom said she would try and get up to see us the following weekend. That night when Wendy had finished fucking me into exhaustion I told her about mom's impending visit and was surprised when she seemed less than pleased. When I asked her why she said it was because my mom wasn't going to like her.

"Women can sense some things honey. She won't be here twenty-four hours and she will know exactly what kind of girl I am."

I laughed and told her how mom and dad's divorce had come about; "If you want to get on mom's good side just take her out and get her laid."

"Danny! That is no way to talk about your mother."

I wasn't like Eddie. I liked to watch Wendy fuck other guys, but I didn't hide in the closet to do it. Once I had accepted the fact that Wendy's love would be true, but that her lust wouldn't, I began to participate. More than once I had been there watching and doing my fair share as she fucked guys that I had never seen before. She was a great favorite of upper management where I worked and her popularity got me at least two promotions. Not that I pimped her, at least not directly or intentionally. It happened because I brought Wendy with me to a company barbecue. The drinks were flowing, everyone was having a good time and the VP of Marketing had a few too many and hit on Wendy. He was surprised as hell when she took him by the hand and led him out to my car and gave him a killer blow job. Then she climbed in the back seat and fucked him silly. Back inside the party the VP told my boss what happened and my boss maneuvered her into a bedroom and got the same treatment. The two of them were so taken with Wendy that they wanted more and they asked her for her phone number. Wendy told them, "Sorry. I only do this at parties when I've had too much to drink. Besides, if I do too much of it Danny might catch me and I don't want to lose him."

On the way home she told me what had happened and I chuckled, "That means they won't get another shot at you until the company Christmas party. Well, they say that anticipation can be good for you." The following Tuesday I was called into my bosses office and informed that I was being promoted. All of a sudden I belonged to the group that got invited to all the cocktail parties and social functions and don't think that I didn't know that it was Wendy that they wanted and not me. The second promotion came for the same reason. Six months after the first promotion I was promoted to Regional Manager - a job that had a whole lot of traveling attached and don't think I didn't know what that meant. It meant "Get Daniel out of town so he's not around while we play with Wendy." I was good at my job and I honestly thought that I would get the promotions anyway, only not so quick. I made Wendy promise that no one at work at work would ever know that I knew what was going on. I knew the name of everyone of the men I worked with that fucked her and I made me a list. I intended to fuck their wives and even their daughters if I could. Why would I want revenge on these guys given that I didn't care what Wendy did with her pussy? Because they were sneaking around behind my back to do it! Anyway, this was the relationship that I had going with Wendy when my mom came to visit.

It started out as a typical visit with mom giving me a blow job in the car on the way home from the airport and then with her telling me all of the depraved things that she planned on doing with me while she was there. I dropped her at the apartment, introduced her to Wendy, and then I headed back to work. I had no idea of what to expect when I came home that night, but it certainly wasn't what I found. There was a note on the kitchen table, "Dinner is in the microwave. We are out getting aquatinted, don't wait up. Love, Wendy and Mom." Well, I did wait up, but only until about eleven-thirty and then I called it a night.

I woke up when a pair of hot lips wrapped themselves around my cock. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was just after three.

"Wendy, are you crazy? My mom is here."

"I know I am sweetie and mommy is sucking your cock so lay back and enjoy. Don't worry about that slut you are going to marry catching us. She's out in the parking lot getting some back seat time with a guy who followed us home."

She turned and pushed her pussy at my face and I found that mom must have gotten some backseat action too. I knew that mom and Wendy were birds of a feather, but I didn't think that the two of them would find each other so quickly. I hadn't tasted another man's cum from a pussy since the last time I did it with mom. For some reason Wendy had never asked and I had never offered. I was getting some killer head from mom and my tongue was digging at her hot hole when the lights came on and a disbelieving Wendy stood in the doorway looking at us. She stood there for several moments, shocked at what she was seeing and then she said, "You fucking degenerate pervert. I knew you were kinky, but I didn't know that you were that far out. Do you know that she's had at least three guys pumping into her tonight?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.