Cock Teasing Mom - Cover

Cock Teasing Mom

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What was she doing? Was she drunk or was it deliberate?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

For the next two months every time my dad was on a trip I either slept in moms bed or she slept in mine. She was doing her absolute best to fuck me to death and I was doing my best to keep her at home doing it. She still went out occasionally so she could drink and dance, which was something she couldn't do with me, and when she came home she was always horny and she wanted me to eat her pussy. Unfortunately, she had also always been fucked by someone else. I wasn't all that keen on going down on her and licking up someone else's leavings, but she loved it and it was a small price to pay for what I was getting from her. She taught me everything that she liked having done to her and she taught me how to do it well. It might have been incest, but no bolts of lightening were coming down at me from the sky so I took all I could get. The really curious thing, at least to me, was that mom cut way down on her drinking when the two of us started having sex. I still haven't figured that one out.

There was one problem however that my getting laid was causing. My friendship with Troy was taking a beating. He was just a little bit pissed that I had lost my cherry and he still had his and he kept trying to get me to find a way to give him a shot at my mom. Now I am in no way possessive of my mother - god knows she was getting plenty of other cock on the nights she went out, but I couldn't help Troy. I mean I couldn't very well go to mom and say that Troy knew about us and he wants to know if he can have some too. In the first place I think she would have a shit fit if she knew that anyone knew about us, let alone Troy. So all I could do to try and keep things cool between us was to fall back on his original proposal to swap mothers, "You fix me up with your mom and I'll fix you up with mine. It was a fairly safe bet that it wouldn't happen because as Troy himself kept telling me, he mother wasn't that kind woman.

Troy didn't know it, but he was wrong - dead wrong. His mother was that kind of woman. His mother and my mother were good friends and at least one night a week, when his father was out bowling, his mother went out with my mother. I couldn't swear that his mom was doing what mine was, but I knew what my mom brought home on those nights. Why would Troy's mom hang with mine if she weren't doing the same thing, or at least something similar? But I couldn't tell him that.

Things have a way of surprising you. It was a Tuesday night; dad was out of town on a run and my mom was going out. Dad had been home for a week and mom just had to get out to where the music was and to where she could have a couple of drinks and dance a little. When I got home I took a shower and then with a towel wrapped around my middle I walked to my mom's bedroom doorway and watched her get ready for her night out. She was naked and digging through her chest of drawers looking for something to wear when she noticed me. She saw the way my hard cock made the towel rise and she grinned and walked over to me, "What's the matter baby, want to be mommy's first for a change? She took hold of my cock and led me over to the bed. "We need to hurry baby, I have to meet Monica (Troy's mother) in an hour an a half."

As I slid into her I wondered if maybe there wasn't some way to arrange for Troy to find out what his mother was doing so he could catch her and blackmail her. Maybe he could catch Monica and my mom at the same time and blackmail them both. If he could do that I wouldn't have to listen to any more of his asking me to set him up with my mom. I wouldn't care if he fucked my mother; I just didn't want to be the one to arrange it.

I was still up studying for midterms when mom came home, a good two hours before I expected her. She came straight to the kitchen where I was sitting at the table with my head buried in a book, "Baby I need your help." She led me out to the car where a crying Monica was sitting in the backseat. "We have to get her into the house. She's had a bad night. Picked the wrong guy and he didn't treat her very well. We have to do something to make her more presentable before she can go home." I helped her get Monica into the house and then upstairs into the bathroom. Then we undressed her, what little she had to take off. Monica's dress was ripped down the front, her bra and panties were missing and her nylons were shot. She had cum all over her stomach and tits and she even had some in her hair. I looked at mom and she saw the question on my face, "The asshole she picked had friends - five of them- and they gangbanged the hell out of her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.