Penitence - Cover

Penitence

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 13 year old Bobby hears the young nun confession to the priest that she is thinking about masturbation. When the priest tells her to come to his office for penitence Bobby follows to see what happens. Later, caught by the nun, Bobby has his own penitency to complete.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

I am a 13 year old alter boy and the parish priest had assigned me to cleaning up around the church after the Saturday night late mass. I was in the back of the church, sweeping the apse, when I saw Sister Marie Ann slowly walking towards the confessionals. Sister Marie had long been my favorite nun, mostly because she was young and pretty but also because she seemed to really like me. She had a habit of tussling my hair and smiling at me in a friendly manner and once, when the priest had been angry and sent me to the rectory to work off some demerits, Sister Marie had come back and brought me a glass of milk and a couple of cookies.

I was curious why Sister Marie would be going into the confessional so late in the evening so I snuck up the side aisle until I was standing beside the confession and could hear what was going on inside. I knew what I was doing was a sin but I just couldn't help myself as I put my ear to the thatched wall and listened.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned."

"Tell me my child, what is your sin?"

"I have had impure thoughts Father, thought that a nun shouldn't have."

"Yes my child?"

"I have been thinking about... about..."

"Yes?"

"Masturbation Father, I've been thinking about masturbating."

A first I was shocked at what Sister Marie was telling the priest, God knows I didn't even know that girls could masturbate, but the more I listened to her the hornier I got. I knew that if Sister were to masturbate she would have to play with her tits and pussy and when I thought about her naked body, her fingers playing with herself my little cock sprang to attention.

"And have you acted on these unnatural urges my child?"

"Not yet Father but I know that I will and very soon."

"I see. Well my child I think that you'll need some special penitence to resolve the issue, meet me in my office in five minutes."

"Yes Father, and thank you Father."

"Bless you my child."

Father quickly left the confessional and Sister Marie Ann wasn't far behind him. I wondered what the punishment would be for masturbation and what he had in store for Sister so I decided to follow them and see what happened. Father lived in the back of the rectory where there was a large bedroom adjacent to his office. I knew from helping him clean his quarters that there was a door that connected the office and his bedroom with a bathroom in between, and that seemed like a perfect place to watch what was going to happen. I eased myself into his bedroom and then to the back of the room where the bathroom door was already open. I slipped inside and over to the connecting door which was open a few inches.

From the bathroom I had a perfect view of the office as Father had positioned his desk at an angle to the front door. Father was standing in front of his desk, his arms folded across his chest, a cross in his hands. Sister Marie walked into the office and stood in front of Father and bowed her head. "Sister you know that your life is dedicated to the Lord and that everything you do in this life is for the Lord, is that not correct?"

"Yes Father."

"Yet you continue to have these fantasies about masturbation?"

"Yes Father."

"Well I think we'll need to cleanse your body, do you agree?"

"Yes Father, what do you want me to do?"

"Well for starters please remove your frock."

I watched as Sister Marie Ann raised her head and looked at Father then she slowly pulled the zipper on the front of her frock down about a foot and a half then let the garment slide off her shoulder and down her body until it puddle at her feet. Underneath she was totally naked and I could see her pert breasts with their hard nipples and, of course, the light brown patch of hair between her legs. She didn't seem embarrassed at all as she looked directly into Father eyes. The Father smiled at Sister then reached out and gently touched her left breast running his fingers around her breast before her tugged on her nipple.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.